SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait request - help needed - Nimrod alert!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just replied to me as well. Wants to sell gold dust Smile

Seems to be quite interesting :

Quote:
Take everything with a grain of salt. It means you will be able to distinguish fact from fiction, which this most certainly is!

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got an offer from a "Frank Sinatra" in the email addy but in his narrative he is "Mohammed Ali." He is offering a deal in gold dust. Is this our lad?

*Edited for "clarity" Smile

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Mr. Kruse on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be, he forwarded my original emails and I've responded from Annette and George, both with very different characters to try to pull him away from your superb script... lets see how long he can hold out...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edit: yes, that's the name. please can you go back and mask em? I don't think they'll be very common on google Smile

yee-haw! Glad the lazy boy is finally doing some work Smile

So here's the skinny. He's already sent you all the script I gave him. And I took great pains to make it about as transparent as a scam as I could so that if he does decide to reuse, it shouldn't gain him a cent.

ie, from hereon out, he's already off-script. The oga, is out of commission due to a deathly ill wife, and I think Alan is about to take some extended leave.

Let's see how long he'll be strung along before the chop.

In the meantime, as he pokes around that account, he'll discover an alternative format I left in there, sort of an easter egg :>

I dunno. I wonder if I've given him enough. but I've told him that you're all people who've participated in losing propositions with us before.

Plus, it's gold dust. that we told you we'll buy back for double. how hard is that to sell? Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh dear. evidently he left off the bottom two paragraphs of the format, stating that we would by back the gold dust for twice as much as the punter paid for it.

For the curious, you can see the format here:

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That'll be why George Smiley challenged the value of the proposal - keepin' it real...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's landed here. I wonder if he'll admit to being related to Frank Sinatra?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I deal in brand-new state of the art laptops, not cash. So I asked him how many laptops he wants for 2500Kg of gold dust.

He hasn't responded yet. Smile

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in i had to promt him though i guess I will just have to ber patient as its such a good deal

"WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME A FORM WILL BEEN SEND TO YOU JUST FILL AND SEND IT BACK TO US AND ALSO E GIVE YOU %100 PERCENTAGE SURE ,THAT"

This was red

" IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KEEP GOLD DUST, WE WILL BUY IT BACK FROM YOU AT
DOUBLE THE PRICE YOU PAID. YES. WE DOUBLE DUST MONEY!!11

ONCE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE IN KRAUTLAND YOU WILL HAVE TOLD AGENT
YOU DON'T LIKE DUST. HE WILL DUST YOU OFF AND DOUBLE YOUR INVESTMENT."

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can I be one of your fool?

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LOOK SENDRA WE ARE DOING BUSINESS HERE OK IF YOU LIKE ASK ME QUESTION THAT IS OUR OF THIS BUSINESS THEN CALL ME ON MY LINE ,OK
He's getting testy already Laughing

eta Haughty high-society slap delivered.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely. feel free to pound him today, Alan's in lovely South Africa on business for a few days.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doesn't sound too sure of himself as I think he is getting way off script with my laptop offer instead of cash.

Quote:
WE HAVE NOT RECIEVE THINGS LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT IF YOU SAID SO THEN YOU HAVE TO TIMES IT BY THE AMOUNT YOU SELL ONE LAPTOP ,AND TELL US HOW MUCH YOU SELL,
ONE LAPTOP TOO AND YOU HAVE TO SHOW US FIVE OR FOUR LAPTOP BEFORE WE CAN START DOING ANYTHING WITH YOU BECAUSE THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THINGS LIKE THIS

Too bad his supervisor isn't available to guide him.... Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think he is getting way off script

There _is_ no script Smile I gave him the initial format, and some idea of what to ask for with the 'au pair form'. And told him you were all fools who wanted to give us money. Then I buggered off to RSA and left him to it.

I must admit, I created a char to be part of this too. When he finally asks for money, I intend to hit him with NN's shiny new moneygram forms.

FYI, this is the same lad who completed 3 pages of NN's International bank transfer forms too. And it's his lovely shining visage that you're looking at right below my name here. I'd really love to see more pictures of this lad!

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he should fill out some forms to initiate my shipment of laptops? I plan on using one of our shipping modalities and having some fun with that---perhaps a safari? We'll have to figure how these laptops will fit into the chop plans.

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooohhh he's already going to undercut and chop Alan?

Quote:
MR GEORGE

DON,T SAY SO PRICE IS WHAT YOU AND ME CAN DISCUSS ON NOT JUST COUNT BLAME IN MR ALAN LIKE THAT IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM ME I HAVE GIVING YOU MY PRICE TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU CAN BUY FROM ME ,THEN WE START DEAL,OK

GET BACK TO ME,

JUSTICE ALI

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
PRICE IS WHAT YOU AND ME CAN DISCUSS

Unfair, he told me the price is fixed! What did I ever do to him?

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like fun. Let me know if you need any more characters.

edit to add:
500th post. I am now a Master Cool

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Kruse wrote:
I wonder if he should fill out some forms to initiate my shipment of laptops?

Hmm. Obviously Justuss will need to involve a third party laptop liquidator since I'm fairly sure Alan is only interested in the cash. But I'm sure he'll give the boi mad props for his ingenuity in procuring anything of value from the maga, and will be only too happy to suggest a liquidator.

You ever used such a liquidator in any of your other runs with the laptop modality?

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I have never used it before. I thought of it when I was trying to come up with a way to use the shipping modality. The examples always had a shipment of laptops. I have always heard that the lads love laptops and Rolexes. At first, I thought I would use the excuse of my company getting a new IT contract and they are replacing all the old laptops with new ones. Well, at my company, they just replaced them 2 months ago and now those are going to be thrown away. Just my luck!! I'll just use these instead of cash. Very Happy

So for this bait, I figured I would just BE a purveyor of laptops and hopefully I will be sending him 50 for 10Kg of gold dust. I just have to figure out things as I go along since he seems to be game for the laptops.

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bruckner wrote:
Hmm. Obviously Justuss will need to involve a third party laptop liquidator since I'm fairly sure Alan is only interested in the cash.

Ha! You spoke too soon. This is just in:

Quote:
WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND US TWO FOR SIMPLE SO THAT WE CAN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ,AND ALSO WHEN I TOLD MY FRIEND WHO IS A DEALER HE TOLD ME THAT CAN THE PERSON BRING TWO SIMPLE TO HIM SO THAT HE CAN BE A REPRESNET THE PERSON WHERE ,I TOLD HIM THAT I WE CONTACT YOU FIRST ,

Well, obviously, I will need a good address to ship these 2 laptops to. But I'm not so sure about just blindly sending him 2 laptops that are worth GBP 5,000 without some sort of security.

Any suggestions?

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HM, why not say you just met Alan in South Africa, and he put you in touch? I'm sure that'll get you through the door - I don't think this is the sharpest lad.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice idea. HM, I just PMed you the email addy.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well, obviously, I will need a good address to ship these 2 laptops to.
Does it really matter? When I ship by F e l c h a i r or A l l S t a r, they always seem to get held up in Customs in Abuja or Casablanca anyway. Twisted Evil

Incidentally, if anyone uses a shipping company please keep us posted. I was planning on using Felch@ir to send him the money in a secure container, which he could in turn use to ship back the gold.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruckner, I made your pet an incomprehensible offer, let's see if it ever gets to you or if he's into free enterprise? I do hope he is, it'll make his kicking even more severe when you catch up with him...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic