SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My Daughter Belinda Jones from Africa

View next topic
View previous topic

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beladette Jones and her Global Adventures started from here.

Beladette:

Dearest One

Permit me to inform you of going into a business transaction with you. I am the daughter of late chief belinda jones from Liberia, my late father was an international businessman and a cocoa marchant my father was killed by rebels on September 19 2007 and as his only child they are also seeking to kill me too.

Before the death of my Father he deposited10.5 million USD dollars in a suspense account in a bank in Abidjan and told me to seek for a forigen partner that will provide account overseas where the funds will be transfered to for Investment.

Please I am asking you to assist me so that this funds can be transfered to your account for Investment,Every documents about the funds is legal.

God bless you.
belinda jones
------------------
Me:
Can you send some documents via email,so I can look at them.
After that I will look what I can do.
ps.I´m a business man my self,so I can maybe invest some money.

Peter Pulimov
-------------------
Beladette:

Hello Mr peter pulimov,

Thank you very much for your mail and your willingness to assist me in this transaction,i really feel joy in my heart for receiving your message and i will be so happy if you will be honest with me in this transaction.I want you to know that i am an orphan seeking for your assistant in this transaction, i never mean to disturb you about my situation but what i am passing through in this country made me to contact you before i lose my life.

Well before I continue in my writing I will love to ask of your family because they are all important to me, Are they doing fine? and I believe that in few days I will be with you for the rest of my life and futher my education in one of the school there in your country while this money will be invested by you.

Please I want you to understand that I have trusted you before i contacted you for your assistance to have better life there in your country and I will really like you to prove this to me that you will take good care of this money once the bank transfer it into your account that you will provide.

However, i still want you to know that I am a good christian and really believe in GOD that with GOD all things are possible. Now that you are with me i will want you to kindly respond back to me immediately you see this mail for me to give you more information on how you will contact the bank on my behalf.

I believe you are the type i can cope with as you know my situation as an orphan and suffered alot to make a living here even to feed my self is a problem to me but all i hope on is this fund to be transfer into your account so that i can come and join you and start a new life in your country

Please i will like you to indicate your seriousness to this transaction immediately because of the recent attack of the rebel group in the nothern part of my country as you can see it or hear it in world news and others ,even right now they are planning to come to the capital city and i don't want to lose my life and this fund to war because that is my only hope in life,so delaying is very dangerous.I will be waiting to hear from you soon while i put every thing into prayer so that it will be successful.

Please am urgently in need of this money to be transfer into your account while I live this country as soon as possible to come over to your country and continue my education in your country while you will invest this money into a good investment which you know very well in your country.

The attach is my picture and i will like you to send me a copy of your picture and your phone number in your next message so that i can be able to call you and to know more about you.

My Regards
Expecting to hear from you soon
Belinda Jones

----------------------
Me:

Hello Belinda.
I feel just sorry for you,poor girl,of cource I will help you,so you don´t have to suffer in that evel country.
About my family,in our country was a civil war few years ago,maybe you red about it?
That war made bad things to my entire family,I´m the only one left,so we both are orphans.
I believe I can arrange you in very good university called NSKUF(Nain Sinua Kusetetaan University of Finland)
It´s very expensive and there is hard to get inside,but I think you are a very smart,so that is not any problem.
But we can talk about it later.
God bless you and hallelujah.

Peter Pulimov
--------------------

Beladette:

Hello Mr peter pulimov,

I have sent you my picture in my fisrt message and i am sending you the fund deposit certificate for you to know the existance of the fund and if possible you wish to come down to my country, i will really appreciate that because seeing is believing.

Please i want you to know that i am suffering here in this country and all my hope is this fund to be transfer into your account so that i can come and join you in your country and continue my education while you will be making the investment with the fund.

I will be stopping here while i wait to receive your picture and your phone number.

Thanks for your kindness
Belinda Jones
-------------------
Me:

Hello Belinda.
Thank you of your picture.
It´s my turn to send my picture,so you know what kind of person you are talking with.

Peter
-----------------

Beladette:

Hello peter pulimov,

I received your mail and the contents was well understood, i have been given the contact information as the bank have decide to release the fund into your account once they hear from you.

Also I will like you to know that we have to proceed without wasting any more time since you are with me I will like you to hang all what ever you are doing for now and let us face this transaction with all our mind so that within few days you will call me for good news that you have received this money in an account which you will provide to the bank where my late father deposited this money.

However,I really thank you so much for your concern towards this transaction which I believed that with your urgent respond as I command you to do in few days you shall call me for good news that you have received this fund in your account.

on saturday, i was at the bank where my late father deposited this money as i have make you the Favour and the Beneficiary of this money.

As you are already known that am urgently in need for this money to be transfer into your account so that I will be coming to your country and continue my education in one of the university there while this money will be wisely invested by you in the investment which you like and after the percentage of the total money transfer into your account which was instructed by my late father before his sudden death to compensate your effort input during this transaction, the profit that we make in the investment will be share between you and me.

Now the Director of the bank told me that they will like to hear from you on the phone to enable them to tell you their requirement to transfer this money into your account which you will provided to them.

Please I will like you to call the bank immediately you received this mail and tell the bank director that you are calling on my behalf, with this statement the bank director will recognise you and tell you their requirement to enable them to transfer my late father's money into your account.

Here is the contact of the bank where my late father deposited this money for you to contact them immediately on my behalf.

Banque Atlantique Abidjan Coted'ivoire
Immeuble CRRAE-UMOA Boulevard Botreau Roussel, Derrier la BCEAO, Face A la Rue des Banques Abidjan Plateau Republique de Cote d'ivoire
01 BP 1874 Abidjan 01, Coted'Ivoire
Telephone Number Sad+225) 46 52 85 72
Bank Email: ([email protected])
Private email ([email protected])
The Director Name ( Dr Micheal Albert)

Meanwhile, I dont know you and you dont know me, we are doing this transaction based on trust and as a matter of degency.Please i want you to know that i have put all my hope and trust in you by giving you the bank contact for you to apply for the claim of the fund into your account and once the fund is release into your account i will prepare to join you in your country to continue my education as i have told you.

I will be expecting your respond immediately as far as you are capable of handling this transaction as am too young to handle this huge amount of money which my late father left behind for me to live for the rest of my life.

Thanks once more and GOD Bless you and keep you safe for me till I come over to your country after this money is confirm in your account.Please in your next message i will like you to send me youre phone number so that i can be able to call you.

Please Mr Peter, i will like you to contact the bank fist thing tomorrow morning so that th bank can start the transaction immediately.
Best regards.
Belinda Jones
--------------------
Me:

Dr.Michael Albert
Banque Atlantique Abidjan Coted´ivoire

Mr.Albert

I belive Miss.Jones let you know ealier of her situation.
This email is written behalf of Belinda Jones,to transfer
her late fathers deposit of 10,5 million USD dollars to my
account in Finland.

Here are my details

Name:Peter Christopher Pulimov

Address:Perseensuti 46
00450 Ammuitsesi 2
Runkkaritie W6FI
Finland

Bank:Norbottens Knulla Helvetten Bank

Iban(SWIFT) NKFI33 HB

Account:564438-240886NK

If there is something else you need to know,
don´t hesitate to contact to me.

Sincerely

Peter Pulimov
------------------
Me:

Hello Belinda.
Here are the details I sended to bank.
By the way,I´m living in Arctic Circle,what means that I can´t use cellphone,land lines are down.
So,we have to go on with emails.

Peter
--------------------
Beladette:

Hello Mr peter pulimov,

Thanks you very much for the information you have priovided and i really appreciate your willingness to help me in this transaction.

I will be going to the bank to submit the information to the bank director so that they can register your name as the receiver of my fund.

Please mr peter, i wan t you to know that i have put all my hope in you believing that you will not disappoint me and i will like you to promise me that you will help me in this transaction till the fund will be transfer into your account.

I will like you to send me your phone number so that i can call you as soon as i arrive from the bank tomorrow.

Thanks for your kindness
Waiting to hear from you soon
Belinda Jones
-----------------------
Me:

Hi Belinda.
Thank you of your information,and of cource I will help you with this matter.
You are as well welcome to my country.
About the call,I´m part of deaf,so I´m using a text phone instead of normal
cell phone,if you can call me by text,the number is:+358 700 94010(charity number,fee of 20 euros,answering machine so no harm)
Otherwice we need to handle this by emails,but it´s okay with me.

Have a nice day

Peter
ps.please,call me just Peter...
-----------------

Mr.Albert from bank:

Attention:Mr Peter,

From The Desk Of Dr Micheal Albert The Director Of Banque Atlantique Abidjan Coted’ivoire

This is to inform you that our bank received your note on behalf of (Miss.Belinda Jones) the next of kin inheritor to conduct her late father 's funds at our bank into your Nominated Bank Account that you have provided to our bank.

I wish to inform you you that we receive your banking information from your partner concerning the release of your fund into your account

Our bank have approove to remit the said funds (US$10,500,000.00) to be Refund immediately into an account of your choice which you will be providing to our bank as we have been authorised by the Next of Kin inheritor ( Miss.Belinda Jones)

Meanwhile our bank advice you to furnish us the remaining information to enable us to proceed with immediate effect with the transferring the said funds into your Nominated Bank Account.

We advice you to provide below the Requirement Needed for the transfer of the sum of (US$10,500,000.00) .

Name of your bank : _Norbottens Knulla Helvetten Bank_____________,

Address of your Bank : Taasteita 60 Vedatetaan 771001 Finland_____________,

Age 79 ,

Country and City: Finland/ DieKusinen ,

Your home and Office Address : Perseensuti 46,00450 Ammuitsesi 2

Runkkaritie W6FI/Finland

Office:_5409 Jossakin

Ladon 45 Takana

Finland____________,

Your Home Telephone and Fax Number's: +358_700 94010_________,

Your Occupation Manager of Keski-Pohjanmaan Paska-Sepot Ltd ,

Your Office Telephone and Fax Number's: _+358 701 94000___________,

Your International Passport copy OR Driver's Licence Copy :_Attack file___,

Here are your information we receive from your partner Miss Belinda Jones.

Name:Peter Christopher Pulimov
Address:Perseensuti 46 (dirty address)
00450 Ammuitsesi 2
Runkkaritie W6FI
Finland
Bank:Norbottens Knulla Helvetten Bank
Iban(SWIFT) NKFI33 HB
Account:564438-240886NK

You are advice to send the above required information with out doing any mistake in order to aviod transfer problem to enable us to proceed with the Affidavit of Claims at the High Court of Law together with your Offical Change Ownership of the said funds to Your Name as the new Beneficiary of ( US$10,500,000.00 ) at our bank.

No investigation will be on you or on the funds because our bank will send you all the Document that stand for the remit of your funds at our bank and with this you have no problem with anybody.

We hope to hear from you soonest with the above requirement to proceed with the transfer of the above said funds into your nominated bank account as it will only take 72 banking hours to hit your account which you will provide to our bank.

You are advice to inform our bank immediately you acknowledge the receipt of this above information.And make sure you send the neccessary details carefully without making any mistake in order to aviod transfer error which is very important to our rules and regulation here in our bank.

Note:you are to call our bank immediately you send the details so that we can be aware of the details then proceed on the next option of the transaction.Here is our bank line to reach us. (+225 46 52 85 72) Contact person Dr Micheal Albert

I am anticipating your quick respond for more details.

Thanks for your Patronage

Regards

Sign by : Dr.Micheal Albert

Director Banque Atlantique De l' Cote d' Ivoire..

Your Partners in Progesss

------------------------

Beladette:

Hello Mr peter pulimov,

I am very sorry for the ear problem that you had but i believe it's well.

I went to the bank this morning to submit the information that you sent to me and the director told me that they will start the transaction immdiately so that the fund can be release into your account this week.

Please Mr Peter, i will like you to make effort so that this transaction can be completed in time then i will be coming to your country and join you.

Please Mr Peter, i want you to know that i am suffering here in this country and i will like you to comply with the bank as i have put all my hope and trust in you believing that you wiill not disappoint me.

I will try and call you as you said.

Thanks
Your Love
Belinda Jones
---------------------
Me:

Hello Belinda.
Hoping you are allright,even it´s hard you to be there,but your situation will be better
when I get you over here.
I´m just thinking,when you are here,can I sleep on the same bed?
Well,you know,haven´t been with a women(like that for a while),cos of my age.
These Finnish women are so cold,they can´t understand that I have my needs as well than anybody else.
They see only my money,not my person and what is inside,but I believe you see.
Please,call me Peter.

Peter
-----------------
Beladette:

Good Morning Daddy,

How are you today and your family i hope every one is fine.I was at the bank yesterday and i met the director Dr micheal albert and he told me that you have provided all your information for the transfer.

Please daddy, i am very sorry the way i have been addressing you all this while.I was given the information you provided to the bank and Dr Albert show me the information, it was there i saw your age.Please i am very sorry for the mistake i have made from the begining by calling you by name.

Daddy, i want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me in this transaction as the bank has decided to release the fund into your account as you have provide the account where the fund will be transfer into.

Please daddy, i want you to know that i have put all my hope in you in this transaction believing that very soon i will be joining you in your country to continue my education while you will be making the investment with the fund.

Daddy, i will like to know more about you and the situation of your country as you know that once the bank transfer the fund into your account i will be coming to your country and join you.

I will be waiting your good news as you are following the bank on the transaction.

Thanks for the effort
Your Daughter
Belinda Jones
------------------
Daddy Peter:

Good day my Daughter Belinda.
My age is maybe high,and I´m maybe old fashioned sometimes,but I know what
is good to you,and I will call you my daughter Panopuu now on,it´s a nick name in my country
and means a good girl,(if you don´t mind)
I got email today from the bank,and I hope I understood what they said.
I´m not shore what kind of fee this bank is getting from this ,but hoping it´s not in stones
or whatever currency you use over there.
I don´t trust much on banks,I bury half of my money under ground,near my potato cellar.
One bank cheated me,so that is my reason to do so.
Dear daughter Panopuu,you better not trust too much of your bank.
I´m wise and old and know what this life can be.

Your Daddy Peter
----------------------
Beladette:

Hello Daddy,

Compliment of the day to you, how is your health i hope every thing is fine.I went to the bank this afternoon and the director told me that every thing has been done to release the fund into your account as soon as you complete with there requirement.

Please daddy, i want you to know that i am suffering here as i have told you that i am an orphan and i don't have any one that care for me.I always be alone crying that when will i be a happy girl but i believe you will make me happy once i arrive to your country.

Daddy please i will like you to submit the form the bank sent to you today so that the fund can be transfer into your account this week as they have said.

Daddy, i really want to be with you in your country very soon.Please daddy always tell the bank to make the transfer in time so that i can come and join you and start a new life.

Thanks for your care
Your Daughter
Belinda Jones
---------------------
Daddy Peter:

Hello my daughter Belinda Panopuu.(bitch,freely translated)
My health is allright,I just have doubt that I have some "pets" in my underwares,it´s itching and specially at night time.
I need to go to pharmacy and buy some stuff,so I can kill those little devils.I don´t have no idea where I get them,
but they are very small and moving very fast,never seen nothing like that,maybe you know what they are.
My daughter Panopuu,you are going to be like a real daughter to me,I´m going to take care of you.
You are not an orphan any more,don´t cry my daughter.
I will do my best with the bank,and I hope I understand everything what they say,cos I´m a little old and my
memory is not so good any more.
My daughter,don´t trust on banks too much,sometimes those Russians might be there,and do some
harm to you.Be carefull.

Your Daddy Peter

---------------------
Beladette:

Hello Daddy,

You made me to feel bad as you said that you are having an itch on your body, please daddy i will like you to take good care of your self pending the time i will be coming to your country as soon as the bank transfer the fund into your account.

Please daddy i am still hoping on you to complete all the requirement of the bank so that they can transfer the fund immediately.

I will be stopping here to see the bank director.

Thanks for your message

Thank you daddy
Your daughter
Belinda Jones
-----------------

Daddy Peter:

Hello my daughter Belinda.

I´m taking care of my self,cos of you my daughter,there is no else meaning to me than you.
So don´t you worry.I´m working on that bank transfer and hoping that I can give those right informations.
I can allways ask some help from my older brother Elvis,he was an older janitor in our local bank,
well now he is retired,but still a smart fellow.
Sometimes I think he is too old to help me with different kind of things,but he wants to do so,
cos I save his life in second world war,it happend in Arctic Oceans fjord near Norways border,when disanbarkation
was happening in fully strenght.
His trousers were frozen in border of a body of water,the enemy was shooting us and I had to use my
emergency hatchet to get him out of that ice.
My daughter Belinda Panopuu,I hope you don´t get bored,cos of my talking.
By the way,I find out what thise small things are in my pants,they are Swedish wild fleas,and there was one way
to get those small rascals away,it was a flea lure.Now they are in a small glass box.
God bless you my daughter Panopuu Belinda and write to me,how things are over there.

Your Daddy Peter
---------------------
Mr.Albert from the bank is angry.........

Attention: Mr peter pulimov,

Our bank is waiting the bank form we sent to you as your partner has been coming to our office crying that she want the fund to be release into your account and we will like you to act fast by filling the form and send a copy to our bank today.

Waiting your urgent mail.

Thanks
Banque Atlantique
Abidjan Coted'ivoire
Director In charge
Dr Micheal Albert
Tel No: 00 225 46 52 85 72
-----------------
Daddy Peter:

My dear daughter Belinda Panopuu.

'What an eart this bank is saying,are they accusing me,I´m an old man and I don´t have those
possibilities to run after every single thing,than younger ones.
Shame on them,they said that you went to bank and you were crying.
Why didn´t you tell me that this is so urgent thing to do.
This is the reason,why I told to you,beware those banks,Russians might be involved this.
You need to say to that bank manager,that I´m not his bell boy.
I´m going to take my rifle and come to his bank, and show what happens when he messes with a war veteran.
I´m maybe old,but I kick this bank managers ass,if he don´t stop that complaining.

My daughter,you don´t need to worry,things are going to be alright,I just need to ask some
advices from Elvis,and after that things are going on and fast,believe me dear Panopuu.

I hope you have enough candles in that cave you live,I heard that winters can be very cold over there.
Have you been collected allready nuts and berries?
But don´t mess the balance of nature,that is the most important thing you need to remember,cos
those other people who are staying there must eat when next winter is coming.
We use to live in here places we call houses,four walls and a roof,the wind and rain is staying out.
But soon you will be live in my house,I have to explain to you how this all is working.
My Daughter Panopuu,you are here very soon.
I´m going to send details to that bank as soon I only can,the ice cutted lines this morning,the line is
working time to time,not all the time,that is a problem.

Your loving Daddy Peter
-------------------
Beladette:

I am very sorry daddy, i will go to the bank tomorrow morning to tell the director not to talk to you that way again.Please daddy i am still begging you to forgive the bank director.

Daddy, i want you to know that i am suffering here in this country and i will like you to keep this transaction as secret till the bank will transfer the fund into your account then i will come and join you to continue my education.I will be stopping here till i hear from you.

Thanks
Your Daughter
Belinda Jones
---------------
Daddy Peter:

My Daughter Belinda Panopuu.

I´m still little upset,cos of that bank director,even he is some kind of big shot,he doesn´t have any
right to bully.
I need to calm down,and I have one way to do that,I sold those fleas to travelling circus,
they are very talented,I mean fleas.
Circus is going be in this area over a week,cos here is coming media.
They are taking some pictures from me and and flea team,I named that leader flea,he is James Kutina.
And it´s he,they found out it looking by microscope,it is not possible to do clothes to James.
So he has only swimming trunks,just like Tarzan,do you know is Tarzan still alive?
And if is,is he living there in Africa with Jane?
I don´t care of those others,but James can´t be naked,it´s not appropriate.
When you talk with that stubborn manager,say to him that circus can rent half of the flea team to
his bank,but it´s going to cost a lot.
My dear Belinda Panopuu,we are going to make money,if we can sell those presentations,but you need to let him know,
that the incurance payment is very high.Cos risks are high as well.
My daughter,I will send those details to the bank,but that director must chill out first.
Have a great day,the clouds will disappear soon from our sky my dear.

Your daddy Peter.
-------------------

Maybe Belinda is disappearing from my live for good,I´m going to miss my long lost Daughter from Africa.

Peter Pulimov

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic