SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the story in this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Don Keykong
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a kind of email i didn't see before in my ebox. What's the story behind this one?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction, Well I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds without any positive outcome.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Bangladesh Mr Fakir Lalon Tagore, Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance(F.M.F) and she rendered a tremendous help to us My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully. In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds I have left a Certified International Bank Draft for you worth of USD$850,000,00(Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)cashable anywhere in the world. This is from my own share,I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforseen circumstances and reason.

Presently I am in Bangladesh for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner,Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite the fact that we could not succeed, I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your Bank Draft or not.

In the light of the above you are therefore to contact my lawyer Barrister David Muntari, and do send him your contact address where you want the Bank Draft to be sent to you, His E-mail address is:<[email protected]>.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time, In the moment I am very busy here in Dhaka the capital city of Bangladesh because of the investment projects which the new partner and I are having at hand.

So feel free to get in touch with him to send the Bank Draft to you without any delay.

With My Best Regards,

Dr Pascal Zuma.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard 419, in order to get your money you will have to pay some sort of charges or delivery fees.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Wink

If the scammer hasn't got any personal info on you, go bait the hell out of him. Judging by your nickname, you'll fit right in Wink Sign up for a mentor and start having fun!

Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Don, welcome to Eater.

This type of mail is like an 'apres bait'. It's normally from a lad that has been baited but has stopped communicating 'cos he's sick of being jerked around. He's kinda saying 'Look, there really was money but you missed the boat'. IMHO he has sold your details to another lad who is the secretary/assistant named in the mail.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this ebox? http://ebox.gr/

My Russian is almost entirely vodka... does ebox offer POP3 access?

edit: and the answer is yes!

Quote:

Mail Client Access - Your email-account is accessible via POP3 and IMAP using third-party programs like Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla. To enable external account, provide the following information to your desktop mail-client:

POP3/IMAP server: yourdomain.com
SMTP server: yourdomain.com
Username: [email protected]

And Much, Much More - We have so much more features and improvements available in our new Webmail service that we simply don't have the space to describe them all - such as LDAP Addressbook search, Shared Contacts, Folder Redirection, International Language Support, Message Templating and many others.

I have added one to my gmail account now.. hehehe

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
Don Keykong
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply guys, i'll sign up for a mentor, and have a go at it. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic