SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Noob baits ATM lad - help me make his life hell!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait!!! (The lazy hitman doesn't count). I want some help from the more experienced baiters on this forum, what should I do next?
After some corrospondence back and forth, recieved this today:

Quote:
Dear Me,

In responce to your email Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via UPS .

Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any.

Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $699.00 including insureing your ATM CARD nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed. you can call me if you have any question +2348032698488Remember that Your ATM CARDWORTH USD $9.8 Million USD in YOUR NAME is already loaded with $9.8 as for the compensation from INTERPOL. this are examples of people who have recieved parcel from us.Name : D0nna L. Vargas: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991598420403 (www.ups.com)
Name : Rovenda E7aine Clayton: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991596606592 (www.ups.com) . the break down of this payment was shipping fee is $320 and insuring of you ATM CARD fee is $396 which makes up the total of $699 Only.

The reason why the ATM CARD have to be insured in because the insurance agency will be responsible if any thing happen to your ATM CARD that is why the charges fee is $699.00. Your email was received in respect to the shipping of your package. We will be sending your package upon receipt of the shipping fees of $$599.00 with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved. And also provide to us your shipment details where you want us to delivery your ATM CARDWORTH USD $9.8 Million USD in your name.

We guarantee delivery of package to reach you by 2 working days after payment has been received and we want you to stop communication with any other person claiming to release payment to you. Please be warned! In order to pay for the shipping of your package you are to make payment via Western Union or Money Gram in the name of our Financial Controller stated belowDo make Western Union Payment or Money Gram Payable with the information below to My office assistant who will take the parkage on my behalf to UPS:

Payment Information
Receiver's Name: Geffrey Mukoro
Receiver's Address: Lagos/Nigeria
Test Question: In God We
Test Answer: Trust
Amount: $699.00,

After making payment, do provide us with the following information as evidence of payment as written on the western union or money gram payment receipt. You have to fill everything below as soon as you make the payment

Senders Name:?
Senders Address:?
MTCN# (10 digit Western Union) or if Money Gram 8 digits: ?
Amount Sent:?

Indicate if Western Union or Money Gram: ??? You are advised to make it known to us when we shall be receiving the confirmation of your payment receipt so that we will arrange for the shipping of your package immediately.We expect your feedback as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Rev Denniss Peter
Tel: +2348032698488

Confused as to whether I should make him think he got chopped, or I accidentally sent it to the wrong person, etc etc. Any good ideas?

-YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED- Virginia Walker
B8er
boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well for a start, I assume that you've never used MoneyGram before, so you're going to want them to explain it to you (probably a couple of times).

Then when he's finally explained it to your satisfaction, you can proceed to using various other delaying methods to avoid making the actual transfer - the MG office was flooded, you ran over a haggis on the way there and had to take it to the vets, etc. etc

When you actually make the payment, send it by $ecure $hield, so that they have to do some work to get their MTCN.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1710 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is $ecure $hield? Sorry if that is a stupid question, I'm a new baiter. Guess what, the lad already called me!!!! I kept making him repeat himself, and telling him the line is static. Then I got a call on the other line and made him wait...lmao
He told me to go to Walmart and I can western union him the money there. (Do they really do that at Walmart?!!)
I told him I had to take my son to a soccer game and then I will see what I can do...but I'd like to learn about this $ecure $hield, sounds interesting.

-YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED- Virginia Walker
B8er
boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This post explains all about $ecure $hield. Basically hours of frustration for your lad as he tries to get his MTCN.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156923&start=0

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1710 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for your help!!!!

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants $699 for an ATM card with $9.80 on it? What a rip!!

As well as $ecurity $hield there is

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a look at my current bait it might give you some ideas.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic