SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Indian "Church" scam w/ link to terrible website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone ever got this email??
It includes a link to this fake churches website, complete with a gallery of photos from their events!

Dear Beloved ,

Greetings in the name of our lord, Almighty. I am glad to share with
you my testimony in brief. I was form in a Christian family in a remote
place (Narasayapalem, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh) to a poor farmer

by God's grace I studied up to +2
God called me to his service in 1994, and I started working among the
Idol worshippers in another hamlet. (Balusulapalem, Cherukupalli (Md),
Guntur District, pin522309, AP) To satisfy their idols they used to cut
their bodies with sharp knifes, thinking that it is a way pleasing
their idols. Please pray for me. In 2003 I started a govt. Organization "OPENTHE
DOOR MINISTRY RURAL DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY" Regd no:240/2003 the
following are what we are accomplishing three our Ministry. .
1) Revival & Healing meetings
2) Cottage prayer meetings
3) Street Evangelism
4) Tracks ministry
5) Door to door evangelism
6) Pastors Conference
If you have a vision to come to India please visit & Join in our
service we need your guidance, co-operation and leadership. Please extend our ministry. COULD YOU PLEASE SEE MY WEB.......http://www.geocities.com/odmrds/openthedoor.html
PLEASE SUPPORT US OUR MINISTRY.....................PLEASE.............................

With love
Pastor M Paul.

Note:-

To every Christamas our ministry do the following things they are

1. To every christamas we will give gifts to the Sunday school children for Bible quiz.

2. Clothes (germents) distribution to the orphans in our churches.

3. Clothes distribution to the widow sisters.

4. you can view our all activities what we are doing for every christamas in our ministry

WEBSITE PHOTO GALLERY.

please pray for above all these things and if you are inspire by God please support our ministry as much as you can to establish the kingdom of the our mighty God.

Please share with your friends.

Love to you all

Pastor M. Paul
India

In case you missed it, this is the "church's" website:
http://www.geocities.com/odmrds/openthedoor.html

Oh fun!

I don't think I really need to mention it, but unless you're already baiting this guy, please don't bait him Razz
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I got this a couple of days ago. While they've not out front asked for a donation, I'm sure that it will come.

I sent them a simple how can we be of assistance and we will pray for you reply from my church email address.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lovely bait with one of these "churches" last year (got 2 safaris out of it too). He will probably never ask you directly for money but you will get asked to "do the needful" and be sent pics of starving orphans.

Care to share his email address as I always wanted to see if I could get a lad to Everest base camp Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ [email protected]

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might try and recruit them into my We5t African To55er Church

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunchine, Freddy and I had Praveen, too, and he was so not going to safari again, hahahaha! Nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic