SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Return of Mariam Abacha

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A week or so ago, someone brought up that they haven't heard from Mariam Abacha in a while.

Well, she's back. I've posted her letter in the Surplus Letters forum in case anyone wants to have a go with her.

You can also get there by clicking this:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162399

I'd like to take this one on myself, and I just might if RL will allow it.

Good luck and good baiting!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've also started baiting this douche:

Quote:
[email protected]

Quote:
From Mr.Ballack Adams

My Dear

I come to you with a sincere heart believing in the Almighty that you will consider my plight and come to
help and also benefit from your assistance.

I am Mr.Ballack Adams contacting you today for a business which would be of immense benefit to you.I am a
consultant based in Nigeria. I represent Mrs. Mariam Abacha, Wife of the late president of Nigeria, General
Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of July 1998 while in power She has instructed me to locate a foreigner who
would act as her fund manager and partner.Actually I got your contact from the Internet; please do not feel bad
about it because I am compelled to reach you due to the situation I am to safeguard this money in question.
Forgive me and come to my aid.

Please I implore you to keep this transaction absolutely secret so you should not in any way, disclose this
business to any body no matter how close the person may be to you or your heart.I don't want people to expose it
negatively or feel that you are going to be more opportuned than them and go forth to say negative prayers
concerning this transaction.I want you to contact me immediately so that we can proceed with the business.

She wishes to invest the sum of $55 million overseas and needs somebody to manage this investment on her
behalf.As you know, assets worth several million dollars belonging to his family have been confiscated by the
present Nigerian government so this project is top secret and you should not reveal it to anyone.

Your fees as fund manager shall be a downpayment of 20% of the investment capital and an annual 25% of after tax
returns on investment. Reach me by return mail if you are interested in this proposal so that I will give you relevant details.

Regards

Mr.Ballack Adams

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember to call him Ballsack....

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! He's using our Captain's name! Evil or Very Mad

I think his should rather be Bollock Adams.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb: I refuse to call him anything else. These guys really walk right into these name games.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic