SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Dumbass can't even remember his own scam

View next topic
View previous topic

UbuntuKid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Brenda.

I'm Happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UNITED KINGDOM . Presently I’m in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my Secretary in UNITED KINGDOM for your bank draft.

Mr. Frank Jame.
Email Sad [email protected] )
CONTACT N0- +447031930490

Ask him to send you the total of $FIVE,million bank draft which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with him. And instruct him where to send the amount (draft) to you.

Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mr. Frank Jame on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay in draft.

Regards,
Mr. Melford Smith
South Korea

Well, first things first, I never got a sex change? (My character's name is Brendan.) Second of all, this is an ASEM ("I received the check") bait. Bank draft for $5 million? Nice, I want a share! Also, I AM talking to Mr. Frank James. He's the one who sent me that email! Razz Not to mention he doesn't even seem to know his own scamming name, since the email came from Frank (as I said) and is signed Melford Smith.

I slapped for that and asked for an explanation.

"Areyou saying your Plunder and fleeBankis nota Ghost Bank?" - John Kuti
"FUCK YOU JOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HAIL WHATEVER" - Miss Glades Kala
"AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK" - Mary Daniels
"SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW" - Clifford the Hitman
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember to not slap for legitimate errors by lads. It only makes them more careful in the future. It's better to slap the lad because he didn't sign off "Love and Kisses" or some other made up reason. The extra confusion is always a good thing.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic