SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait for M@ry D@n1els

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UbuntuKid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character recently had the pleasure of dealing with . She's got $22 million dollars to give you - all for a small fee, of course! She's your run-of-the-mill NOK lad; the fun comes with the "fee collection" part.

The asked me to send them $875 via Western Onion. We discussed that; I wanted to just mail him the money. So, I sent the money... to ! I got some hilarious audio from that, but unfortunately, I cannot record incoming calls through FleXtel directly to my iPhone. (I'm working on a solution to that.) They seem to have twigged pretty fast that I'm just, well, fucking around. Of course, I didn't admit to that - I still played the part of a legitimate victim, and told the lad I was contacting the police to report this matter.

With the help of TheLovelyJill, the lad got a phone call from the UK Met Police because he's committing a crime: advance fee fraud. TheLovelyJill is awesome, and even read "her" (both of us suspect it's a him using a voice changer) her arrest rights. None of this scared her.

Today, I get this:

Quote:
Yes a lady called me and I told her am waiting for you people.For your information your full data is with me I have traced your house .AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK

I responded:

Quote:
Thank you for your threats; those, too, will be forwarded onto the police.

I would advise you not to come anywhere near my house when I've got about $20,000 worth of firearms here. A couple 9mm pistols, an M4, a couple shotguns, even more.

I gave a couple lads my address: 10 Downing Street. I can't remember if I gave her that address though. I can only hope so!

So, time for a massbait! Very Happy When you get to the point of a dolla chop, will handle that; PM me for details.

Lad's details are here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1352265

Search for . (She can't even get her own name right.)

"Areyou saying your Plunder and fleeBankis nota Ghost Bank?" - John Kuti
"FUCK YOU JOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HAIL WHATEVER" - Miss Glades Kala
"AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK" - Mary Daniels
"SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW" - Clifford the Hitman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic