SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best lad name in the history of lad names

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear friend I will like you to contact my secretary: Mr. Dike Mike, for the collection of this international certified bank draft.

*facepalms*

Here's the original email:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.internal [10.202.2.42])
by store39m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.14-fmsvn18487-ec538ff5) with LMTPA;
Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:42:54 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Spam-charsets: plain='iso-8859-1', html='iso-8859-1'
X-Resolved-to: [email protected]
X-Delivered-to: [email protected]
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx2.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.201])
by compute2.internal (LMTPProxy); Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:42:54 -0400
Received: from blu0-omc3-s5.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s5.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.80])
by mx2.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id DC952176
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:42:53 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from BLU123-W11 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s5.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:42:53 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9747a018-6182-4c91-810e-2158984b4259_"
X-Originating-IP: [203.55.231.100]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear Friend ,
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:42:53 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Apr 2009 15:42:53.0276 (UTC) FILETIME=[D86F99C0:01C9B929]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend ,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition.

You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have received an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.I am using this opportunity to inform you that the multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for you're great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the bank to my new partner's account in China that was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $2,000,000.00. I have left an international certified bank draft for you worth $2,000,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world. My dear friend I will like you to contact my secretary: Mr. Dike Mike, for the collection of this international certified bank draft.

I have authorized him to release the international certified bank draft to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue. At the moment, I am very busy here in China for investement with my new partner. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Also comply with Mr. Dike Mike so that he will send the draft to you without any delay, contact him on the below contact information:

Name: Mr. Dike Mike
Address: No 4 Ikeja drive dolphins Lagos-Nigeria
Email: FastMail.FM WARNING: URL text and host don't match, possible phishing attempt. URL disabled. Original URL='http://us.mc1111.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]'. Original text='<STRONG><FONT color=#0066cc>[email protected]</FONT></STRONG>'. For more information on phishing click here.
Phone: +234 702 678 2647.
a
Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your address where you want him to send the certified bank draft to you.

Thanks and God bless you and your family, hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mr.Chuks Ochika

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by GSN_fan on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he's on my list, made me laugh too Smile

I'll turn him... Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is fan-effing-tastic! Could he be copying a baiter name he saw before?

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GSN - its always a good idea to edit out your email address and replace it with 'xxxxxx@whatever'

Trust me, it pays to do so.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thanks, I have done so.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just been contacted by Yor Real (riiiggghhhttt....*pulls doubtful face*)

For those interested the mail and headers are posted in surplus: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1351308#1351308

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's good.

Brown Essence is still my favouite lad name of all time though. Laughing
He was one of Roycropper's lads.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of my favourite odd names...

Innocent Christ
Johnson Shirt
Great U. Greene

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Thomas. Being from the US I didn't get why it was funny but those from the across the pond explained it to me! Embarassed

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad who couldn't choose a name:

James Michael Kelvin Ron Woods

and there were some others thrown in there too, I just can't remember them all...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad names can't quite compare with the names on spam emails... such as:

Wellspeak Dementia
Warhorses J. Pressurizing
Tenability M. Centigrade
Vespasianus Jasper
Unalterable A. Floodlighted

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a Mustapha Shittu once. Something really smelled about that one.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found The King in my catcher account:

Quote:
I am Mr Adekunle Elvis. a computer scientist working with central bank of Nigeria

Thankyouverymuch

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic