Porsche Hangout

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here. - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A bribe or renting?

View next topic
View previous topic
the vampire
Boring Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you have a piece of typical lad logic. He doesn't want me to pay for a bribe but to pay a rent. First he sends me this e mail:

Thanks for your respond and I am very sorry for your illness I wish you fast recovering. Sir you fail to give me your direct phone number and you fail to send me your proper identification, why??? Anyway if you still willing to complete this operation which I noticed that Howard consultant has cancelled your purchase because of your inability to send them your transfer payment..

In this case, the only possible alternative way to get those boxes will be for me to discuss with the Chief Security Officer attached to the CBN Strongroom Unit to make arrangement for 2 Nigerian diplomatic boxes, with a promise that such boxes will be returned back to the Strongroom Unit after delivery. But in such way, we must have to offer the Chief Security Officer with a token amount of money as a tip to enable him arrange for the 2 boxes from the Strongroom Unit. In this case, kindly arrange to send the sum of $5,200 USD via Western Union Money Transfer with the below wiring instruction:

Hmm, this is what i call a bribe and the lad must have had the same thought because some hours later i get this:
Dear Sir,

My good friend how was your weekend and Easter celebration? I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I believe we can complete this operation this week. I and my colleague have procured the needed documents that will back this operation we only have problem in those boxes as you already aware we can’t complete any operation without the commitment of the third party.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA are aware of this situation and because I don’t want any delay on this operation that is why I make you to understand the reason behind you RENTING those Bullion boxes.

Renting sounds a lot better Wink This is an odd lad, he allways writes in duplicate and somtimes he just adds another email with it which is send some hours later with a different subject line. I didn't give him much attention because i am focussing on another bait but he really wants to go on with me. His format is a bit unusual too. After the fees for some bullion boxes is paid he wants to travel to my address with these boxes because i am the only one who can open these boxes with some kind of card. He is allmost volunteering for a safari! My character is suffering from a complete nervous breakdown and his doctor will advice him to spend some time at a resort such as S1mb4's safar1 camp. But first i have to yell and curse at the lad, i didn't take my pill

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic