SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

another lad on safari- Lather, rinse, repeat - a THIRD time?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok had this lad since early november - lots of trust built up...
He even asked me to validate a credit card number for him and asked my opinion about "male enhancement" frauds...

I'm always flat broke and eating beans, so when requests for money comes up, I start to explain *my* money problems and he backs down...

Christmas came up and he asked for a gold necklace with my name on it (why do I visualize him with 100 girls names on his chest)...I'm broke...so Valentine's day comes up...I'm broke...now surprise his birthday is coming up -- well I got into a car wreck and there are a couple insurance checks coming in Twisted Evil

Told him I got a present for him from work, that I'd pay them 500 out of the 1st insurance check and 50 a paycheck for 5 months (1,000 total)...but that was the only hint I would give him...

So I sent the package (Thanks @ll St@r for all your help !!!) and it was burned in a small fire at the warehouse in heathrow airport...

Well the package was insured for 3x's it's value so there is an insurance check for 5010$ waiting on him Twisted Evil the gold necklace was in there too

He tried to download the WU receipt but it would only partially come in, so he GAVE me his e-mail password to see if my computer could open it !!! It was an e-mail he was just using for me, so not much in it Mad

Well customer service at @ll St@r explained if he couldn't download it, he'd have to travel to Cont. Benin's airport to pick it up from an agent.
He was thrilled that it would be a COMPANY check in his name and he could cash it at ANY BANK -- he is so excited !!!

He mentioned that the drive there was 10 hours (and I know one border crossing) and he was riding rather than driving - so that will cost him Twisted Evil

He's leaving either Wed. or Thurs., he's very eager to start this trip Twisted Evil Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN

Last edited by Ivana on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have my fingers crossed for you on this one Ivana.

You have put in a lot of time, effort and have skillfully baited this lad.

You deserve praise, due credit and another well deserved and worthy pith.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great Ivana. But if I recollect corretly, hasn't this guy already been to safari for you, are we talking about attempt number 2 ....?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Ivana, make sure that he mails you when he gets there so you can confirm teh IP and remember if for whatever reason the IP is inconclusive, have him go to anotehr cafe to send again due to problmes with receiving the email, a new cafe always seems to fix the proble Wink

Lads on Safari is such a nice thing and a 10 hour drive to boot

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! I'm looking forward to reading more!

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a second lad I'm sending on safari, not the first one who went twice...

Well the lad's IP showed he started in Abuja...he says he's at the benin airport...after a little back and forth, it was discovered he was at BENIN CITY airport, not Cont. Benin's airport...

Can not confirm Benin City's IP yet, it just says "satellite provider"- will ask OD if he can get the lad to move to a different cafe to try ... if he went to benin city it qualifies as a safari - he said he waited around all day and it got too late to meet the agent (he was tired of waiting around) about 6pm his time, lazy lad.

So OD sent him e-mail a little after that to show it was not too late, he just quit too early.

He said he had a friend there who he was going to visit & spend the night with so he could get his check bright and early in the morning ... too bad he'll find out he's in the wrong country Twisted Evil

He's much to happy and laid back still -- need lad pain !!!

He half heartedly tried to hit me up for money - said he didn't have much on him - I pointed out he just needed enough for the night...

I wish I had saved the conversation with him, but I closed it right before I realized I wanted to keep that one...

We'll see what tomorrow brings Smile

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could a mod pretty please delete this post?

I accidentally double posted Embarassed

Last edited by Ivana on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Round and round the lad goes , where he stops no one knows. Wink

Excellent Ivana.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep my fingers crossed, girlfriend! Very Happy

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this from the lad this morning.

Quote:
well thats what i thought u said .... well i came all the way from lagos city to benincity and i guess i will have to go back to lagos while u figured out another means to get my money from them cus i don't think i can travel to cotonou airport in benin and right now still figuring how to go back to lagos cus i am down on cash and if u can get the money through money gram then ... and try to get me in time .. explain to the payment department dat...

His IP is still showing as satellite, but I believe that the mugu did travel as his IP finally changed after staying the same for so long. I'm still working on getting more info from him.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, this lad is confusing me Confused

His says he's back in Ogun state, which is near Lagos, but his IP is 41.204.224.17 from Nigeria, Abuja. I'm trying to get word from him where Ogun state is to see if his answer sheds any light on it. Ivana told me he is aware of IPs so it is possible he's using one, possibly even just to look like another location in the country. Question

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good luck, OD! Wink

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how polite and together the lad has stayed this far...

Quote:
thank you once again for being there, i guess i am being so stupid for not understanding the mail u sent to me earlier b4 i went and took a trip to benin city .. i was so naive and i guess thats a lesson in my end that i must be calm in doing things. well i am backto the redemption camp where i recide and had to come to the cafe this morning to reply you and i guess that i will have to make a trip down to cotonou in benin so that i can get my check then ... well i mistook the statement u made cus the spelling are the same cus we have benincity so i thought it was there and not fulling knowing that it was cotonou benin ... mark next time try to break it down for me .. so that i won't made the same mistake again cus i know that we will still deal more together in the future and things like this will occur sometimes... thanks for everything and when i will be making the trip to cotonou in benin and i will like tom tell u that in cotonou there are two airport there .... there is one international airport and a local airport .. so which one shuld i go whenever i am goin ...... and slos i will need ur personal nomber so that i can talk to u sometimes on fone ...to avoid mistakes and if i wrote u mail and will like you to know that... thank .. will be back to check ur mails .....thanks so much .....

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LAD (12:58 PM): <ding>
LAD (12:58 PM): i am on now
LAD (12:59 PM): well there was a little problme

LAD (1:00 PM): well i went to a wrong place
Ivana (1:00 PM): what is that?
Ivana (1:00 PM): oh?
LAD (1:01 PM): and he didn't say that the place was cotonou in benin
LAD (1:01 PM): and i went to benin city Laughing

LAD (1:01 PM): and he said that he had authorize the check and the agent were looking for us at cotonou airport
Ivana (1:02 PM): this is over the insurance check?
Ivana (1:03 PM): well can you still get it?
LAD (1:03 PM): yes i can
LAD (1:03 PM): but i will have to travel back to cotonou
Ivana (1:03 PM): where are you now?
LAD (1:04 PM): in the small town \
I can never remember the name of the town he travels to and from lagos for - he supposedly works in cafe computer's there so we call it "the small town"

LAD (1:04 PM): i have travel back from benin city
Ivana (1:05 PM): how far is it to the other place?
LAD (1:06 PM): so baby i will have to travel back to cotonou
LAD (1:06 PM): is not far .. like 2hrs from here and i have to go to the international airport there cus he said thats where the agent ius
LAD (1:06 PM): is\
Ivana (1:06 PM): ok
Ivana (1:07 PM): well that doesn't sound too bad

LAD (1:07 PM): well yea .. but i am having some money issue problem to go there
LAD (1:08 PM): so he is demanding that i go there cus he will have to get a new activation code cus he had deactivated that
LAD (1:08 PM): and that even if is stolen or anyone try to cash it ,,, they won't be able to cash it
Ivana (1:08 PM): well that's good

LAD (1:09 PM): well i will need ur help with the 50$ love

Ivana (1:09 PM): I just paid the mortage and electric - I really don't have it
Ivana (1:10 PM): sending a partial payment to the insurance company for the wreck I caused, I'm hoping they'll let me make payments instead of suing me
LAD (1:10 PM): well thats what i needed love and if i get it i will send back to u
Ivana (1:11 PM): they took the payments out of my bank account already - I had to take money out and go into town this morning to pay the electric so they wouldn't turn off the lights today
Ivana (1:11 PM): and they took that 50 out of my payday for the computer
LAD (1:12 PM): well so what do u think now

LAD (1:12 PM): u know that i gatta go to cotonou to get our money
LAD (1:12 PM): and u know that it gat a long way to go in helping me get there with u to the state
Ivana (1:12 PM): if it's only 2 hours you shouldn't have a lot of trouble - I drive that to get to mike's all the time
LAD (1:13 PM): well is not the drive but a place u have not been to and i am short of cash thats why i needed that

Ivana (1:14 PM): what do you mean "a place u have not been to"
LAD (1:14 PM): cotonou
Ivana (1:14 PM): you've never been there before?
LAD (1:14 PM): u know u must have money to transport here and there e
LAD (1:15 PM): yeap
Ivana (1:15 PM): well that will be exciting, see a new place
LAD (1:15 PM): but i guess thats the time limit for the drive to there
LAD (1:15 PM): well yeah
LAD (1:15 PM): i need some money love

LAD (1:15 PM): down with cash to go theref
Ivana (1:15 PM): i really don't have it
LAD (1:15 PM): and get my check
LAD (1:15 PM): don't u get what i mean
Ivana (1:16 PM): I guess not
LAD (1:16 PM): well i mean i don't have the money to go there to get the check
LAD (1:17 PM): cus i used it in goin to benin and to transport to a friend house to pass the night cus where he recides is far from benin .. so i don't have the cash to go to cotonou where i am goin to get the check
LAD (1:18 PM): well i have to start goin love ... try to hook me up with some cash ... i really need to go to cotonou to get the check
LAD (1:18 PM): ok love .. pls do something for me

Ivana (1:18 PM): when are you leaving
Ivana (1:19 PM): for continou
LAD (1:19 PM): well i am looking up to when u send the money to me love
Ivana (1:19 PM): you know I don't have it
LAD (1:20 PM): yeah i know

LAD (1:20 PM): but u can try a little something for me
Ivana (1:20 PM): the insurance company over the wreck I caused is really being a pain - they want their money by monday or they will start the legal paperwork to sue me
LAD (1:21 PM): well if u can send the money earlier then i can go and get the money and move to comtonou and when i get it cash i will send it back to u
LAD (1:21 PM): love

LAD (1:22 PM): and there is not a place that i can do night browsing to talk to u cus the cafe that i can use is down and don't know when they will be back on so i can only browse like this time or morning time ... so pls love
Ivana (1:23 PM): well this is a good time to reach me
Ivana (1:23 PM): before I start work for the day
LAD (1:23 PM): i know that u have tried like a woman ought to have done to his husband ... but is better
LAD (1:23 PM): well love
LAD (1:23 PM): pls i need ur answer
LAD (1:23 PM): the cafe attendant want to log me out cus the time is gone
LAD (1:24 PM): and is dark here
Ivana (1:24 PM): I can ask around to see if I can borrow it...but I know all my friends are as broke as I am
Ivana (1:24 PM): lou & mike don't get money again till the 1st of the month
LAD (1:24 PM): so he is goin home and there is nothing i can do....
LAD (1:24 PM): pls do
LAD (1:24 PM): i will really appreciate if u can
Ivana (1:24 PM): I will see what I can do but I can't promise anything
LAD (1:25 PM): the sooner the better love
LAD (1:25 PM): like u always said
LAD (1:25 PM): try to ask arround for me ... plss
Ivana (1:25 PM): I will ... don't plan to see connie this weekend, asked her to keep the kids so I can work
LAD (1:25 PM): u can chek my mail box to c what i mean
Ivana (1:25 PM): and I know lou & mike are broke - waiting on their payment
Ivana (1:26 PM): what do you mean check your mail box?
LAD (1:26 PM): my inbox
LAD (1:26 PM): so u can c what he wrote to me
Ivana (1:26 PM): oh your e- mail? I didn't keep that password
LAD (1:27 PM): ivanasuekok1
LAD (1:27 PM): ok
LAD (1:27 PM): well when shuld i check back to know if u have pull something for me or shuld i call u to confirm ?
Ivana (1:27 PM): ok I'll try to look a bit later - things here are bad - lou's in a really bad state of mind and I need to get with him today
Ivana (1:28 PM): try to check tomorrow - I'll ask around today...
Ivana (1:28 PM): would have to drive into town to send it too - during their hours
LAD (1:28 PM): ohh. welll any amount u get love
Ivana (1:29 PM): I'll tell them they'd be paid back within a week...see if that helps any
LAD (1:29 PM): well u don't have the info that u will used to get it to me through western union
LAD (1:29 PM): well shuld i give u tomorrow as well ?
Ivana (1:29 PM): can you send that in e- mail, I never know how to send it western union
Ivana (1:29 PM): try to send that today so I have it
LAD (1:30 PM): or which one do u plan in using
Ivana (1:30 PM): well I know where western union is...
LAD (1:30 PM): well the cafe attendant is shotting down
LAD (1:30 PM): and i will have to mail it to u tommoro but i am using a friend western union id to get it
Ivana (1:31 PM): ok
Ivana (1:31 PM): make sure you send me the details then
LAD (1:31 PM): ok
LAD (1:31 PM): i will
LAD (1:31 PM): thank u
Ivana (1:31 PM): but I can't promise anything
LAD (1:31 PM):
LAD (1:31 PM): bye
LAD (1:31 PM): take care
Ivana (1:31 PM): you too[col
LAD (1:31 PM): bye

So I think I finally get a chance to use M7CN S3CUR3 on this lad - send it around 2 - 3 pm my time, so it's late his time...make him work over the weekend to get nothing Twisted Evil

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe I have solved the lad location. We do believe that he is in Ogun State as he claims (north of Lagos State) and it would take 8-10 hours to get to Benin City (Nigeria) and it would take roughly 2 hours to get to Contonou so the timelines do match. But his IP calls out Abuja? I think he is using a laptop with wireless from a company in Abuja that services his location. I noticed this while checking his IP again for clues.

Quote:
Email Sender IP address location & IP address info:
IP address 41.204.224.17 [Whois]
IP address country:Nigeria
IP address state: Abuja Capital Territory
IP address city: Abuja IP address latitude: 9.175800
IP address longitude: 7.180800
ISP of this IP: Wireless Broadband Internet service Organization: VSAT

So I believe we have solved the lad location mystery and that you can indeed claim your Safari Ivana. Congrats!

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Ivana! clapping clapping

BTW, our mutual friend just emailed out of the blue.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!
happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[girlykiss] Ivana [/girlykiss]

Congratulations.

Wooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the lad is on his way to Contonou in the morning. He sent me an email last night:

Quote:
well thanks for the reply and sorry that i replied late .. i am just getting on now and i have also let my wife to be aware of everything goin on with us and i will be moving tomorrow and do get the agen ready tomorrow cus i will be coming to cotonou tomoorrow to the international airport....

This time his starting IP is 196.3.183.73 (Lagos).

Crossing my fingers Ivana. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana

Quote:
I wish I had saved the conversation with him, but I closed it right before I realized I wanted to keep that one...

Have you looked in your Chat Log?

I have a daily delete of the 'non-boi' ones, and reish a second peek at the pain game!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck ivana!
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I don't know if the lad is on simmer waiting for $50 from me before he travels or if he's on his way there - he's stopped communication from me at this point...

I'd think if he was still waiting for the $50, he'd be at least writing e-mails....

He has till the end of the month to collect his check - so about 6 more days of stalling him on money and he'll have to decide if he wants to travel on his own money ... it doesn't seem like a long trip so I think (if he's smart) that he'll figure out his way there...

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would bet that he is waiting on the $50. Mad

Sylvane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, does he simply not comprehend the words "I don't have the money"? Does he think money grows on trees here?

Fingers crossed. :D
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic