SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Live webcam now working...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To make a long story short, there removing asbestos panels from a bathroom. On 14th April 2009 from 8am - 8pm
The plan is full bio hazard tent (basic plastic stop fibres from killing anyone) and full protective suits.
AND im putting a secuirty cam in - you can login and watch them working.

The cams for my own peace of mind, because i cant physically be in the property whilst they remove asbestos. But it gives you guys a great opportunity. Not sure what stories you can tell lads, but i guess men in protective clothing and lots of plastic looks interesting enough - anyhow you will all be able to access the cam and take screenshots etc.

Theres dozens of images of similar on the net - but this way you can take it live lol, and i get me security - ps if they do nick me tv - try and get a faceshot.
Twisted Evil

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Last edited by D11 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus - what a sad level of nosiness Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait.

We'll probably get a great screenshot of a builder taking a crap in your bath-tub.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

its an ip based cam, so once ive installed it most likely over the next few days and tested it ill make its ip known. (its a decent one just plug it into the phone socket and 0800 instant cam security)

Ill also set up a dyndns for it - if for some reason it drops, then it will redial and it will reset dyndns so it shouldnt go offline.

Speed/users dont know, somewhere around 250 at one time i think but am not sure. We can test that before the 14th.

Will work fine with most online proxies. ff/ie

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - so if anyone techie might be able to help.

Ive set the cam up now, so i can get it all running, but theres a few problems, and im hoping someone technical might be able to help a bit.

I have correctly forwarded ports, and the first issue i came across was windows xp didnt like the active x - because vilar didnt pay microsoft so its unsigned. But the cam has 3 methods - activex / java / server push

what im trying to achieve is so they can just type in the url - enter the secret eater password - then view and take snapshots or even record video.

Hopefully one of you guys has a vilar, and can offer some help.

I have till the 13th april to get it sorted.

http://janeway.boldlygoingnowhere.org/

username (encoded) (this sites NUMBER) + the word "member"

password: "what we do - 4 letters rhymes with fate" +forlife.

when the page opens select: Server Push Mode (For Firefox,Netscape Browser)

That should work as long as you have java already installed etc.

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how much you're paying for the asbestos removal, but where I am you are supposed to do the same - so I did what everyone else does (and I would have done even if noone else did), which is to damp it down, lever it off the wall, break it up into 30cm squares (1 foot), stick it in a bin liner and chuck it at the dump. Not a tree hugger, me.

Even when asbestos was used a lot, the occurence of asbestosis was not so high that we should stoop to the levels of paranoia that we are told to. As a kid I used an asbestos mat in chemistry classes - for the Bunsen burner. Still haven't got asbestosis. Too much fuss and too much compliance cost, in my opinion. The world has gone nuts.

Please don't tell my local council

ETA Couldn't get your site to open. Also please don't take what I said as a dig - you are doing it the right way, no doubt. I'm just a cheap bastard.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was a lad we were very cavalier with asbestos, like Gordon.

In a book somewhere I have a picture of one of the King Class steam locos being built at Swindon works. A huge boiler hangs from the ceiling with chains, as men with no masks spray it with asbestos. Shocked

While it never seemed to do me any harm, a local asbestos products factory managed to kill off most of its workforce, (a painfull and nasty way to go) then went bust with the compensation claims.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no choice but to remove it, they wouldnt sign off the development if i dont. Its a type thats about 80% asbestos and worst possible news is the sheets are deteriorating, hence the only thing in that building atm is a cam.

I had to change the url - http://419cam.dnsalias.com/ thats what it will be.

The cam isnt going to run full time till the 14th april, atm im just testing it.
So dont be too disappointed atm if you cant connect.

It will be running tonight from 6pm GMT - 10pm GMT. (password and username same as before.)

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I perhaps know a little more about what asbestos can do due to my RL occupation and I know some people who have died from it, some Aussies would know the name Bernie Bampton, he was hardly a close friend but I did meet the man a few times, if you knew what he went through in his final years you may see it differently.

Gordon, you are indeed very naughty but certainly not alone.

D 11, Well done for doing it properly.

For those who do remove asbestos the wrong way, it generally takes 20 30 years to get any effects, it is very random, somebody that has used the stuff for years may never be affected, others may get the symptoms from a single exposure.

Obviously, the more a person is exposed, the more likely it is they will be effected by it, so take the man who bulldozes at the garbage dump, one small piece of fibrous cement (AC) sheet at the dump will be unlikely to have any efect, it will be buried and stay that way for many years, (the stuff will BTW, last for many years) but if more and more people did with their asbestos as you have done (and many others as well) the dump worker as well as local residents when the stuff is bulldozed and teh wind blows may well be effected.

It is very common for people doing small bathroom renovations to take the stuff to their local building site and dump piles of it at the gate, not so long ago I had to spend many hours trying to get the council to fix a pile left at the gate of a building site, trucks had run over it many times, it was dry at the time so the asbestos dust was blowing towards houses, I got water carts, blocked access to the site through that entry and contacted the council many times to get them to fix it and eventaully they did

It was lucky in a way, the law here says that if asbestos is on your property you are responsible for it, regardless of how it got there, of course, it is illegal to dump the stuff in the middle of a road into a builing site but catching the people is much harder than making us responsible

As it was, it cost my company thousands of dollars to fix the problem, had it been on the other side of our fence, it would have cost us double, and all because sombody didn't want to do it right, bag the stuff up properly and spend less than $50 to do it right in the first place.

D11, make sure you get a hygenist report when they have finished, I am presuming you would have already paid for it

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

edit: i'm a n00b.

this should be fun Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny how coincidence works - I spoke to two people today, one of whom lost her husband to asbestosis. He was a builder who worked with it a lot (stripping vinyl/lino, bathrooms, fireplaces etc) and another who was punished as an apprentice 50 years ago by being forced to make asbestos sludge for lagging locomotive boilers for 6 months. He is fine.

I guess sometimes it bites you in the ass, and sometimes you get lucky. He did say that the brown asbestos was considered the killer. Don't know about that, but I do know it is the airborne stuff you want to avoid. Hence my wetting it before dismantling it.

But yes, I am naughty; sorry Murry
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wetting it is a good idea, but also a dust mask, cost less than $1, and using a really good quality vacuum to pick any of the fine particles when you have finished,

You can get the disposable overalls which are recomended, the idea there is that the particles may be stuck to your clothes and as they come off the may become airborn for you (or somebody else) to breath in.

If you dont use overalls, make sure your clothes are washed immediately after doing the work and also, have a shower to get it out of your hair and off your skin before doing anything else

Asbestos fibres are very small, very light, float easily and have sharp barbs that attach very easily to your lungs, part of the reason the stuff is so dangerous.

Ironically, many of those who worked with the stuff for years but smoked, never got asbestosis, it was believed that the tar on the lungs caused by smoking made it much harder for the asbestos fibres to attach

Of course, many of them may have died of smoking illnesses instead.

No need to appologise Gordon, I am sure that 9 out of 10 people do the same, not realising just how dangerous the stuff can be.

The next asbestosis type problem we as a society face may well be from MDF, but thats another entirely new lesson in safety that can wait for another time Wink

Dont you just love the things you can learn about at Eater Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
ScamIsNoGood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't find anything at http://419cam.dnsalias.com/ Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x a few
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Livecam

Thats in push mode, without the need for username / password etc.

by 8.30am tomorrow that will begin to resemble a war zone Smile and once the asbestos people arrive it should start to be interesting.

The cam will cease broadcasting at 6am 14th and resume at 8.30am, and will be on all night tonight for testing feedback etc, and tomorrow will be on until they give it the all clear.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... nice crapper. Which is probably what they'll beat out of you if they find the cam. Laughing

They must be having the first cup of tea with six sugars they'll be drinking today about now. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw an unprotected person in something pink walking by!

Oh, there's the guys in blue, but they've got their heads unprotected.

EDIT: And there was the guy in pink again... Which way is to your livingroom (or wherever your tv is located?)
EDIT 9:29 - As I write this one of those guys is carving his initials into the seat... I'd carve your initials in his buttocks if I were you (that's as close to his toilet seat as you're going to get anyway)
EDIT: 9:33 - F*CK!!! He's onto me! The big guy just looked me straight in the eyes...
EDIT: 9:35 - Who IS that guy in pink? He's still there walking around on sneakers pants that don't quite cover his ankles and short sleaves and being altogether quite unprotected...

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 am; edited 5 times in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well, they found D11's goat pron already. Shouldn't have left it there dude. Laughing They'll get nothing done now.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Show's over... they've closed the door.

EDIT Oohh.. yuck!! As it opened I still saw the water flushing away...

WHYYY?!?!?!

drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was some thrilling footage.
I especially liked the bald guy in the black shirt that took a long time to remove the toilet tank.

I laughed... I cried... the feel good movie of the summer!

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's on the big blue guy's shirt? It looks McDonald's-like..

EDIT: M Rhodar? (The M still looks McDonald's-like..)

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when all is said and done Smile

I suppose i better redecorate in there now Smile

got me cert less than 0.01 fibres in the air.

So got the cert all safe Smile

(its not over yet, the guy has to reconnect the toilet dunno why, hes gonna rip it out again tomorrow Confused )

Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GordonBennett wrote:

I guess sometimes it bites you in the ass, and sometimes you get lucky. He did say that the brown asbestos was considered the killer. Don't know about that, but I do know it is the airborne stuff you want to avoid. Hence my wetting it before dismantling it.

But yes, I am naughty; sorry Murry

I watched my Father go from a muscle bound scaffolder to the feablist of babies due to pleural mesothelioma in about nine months flat, i didn't enjoy changing his nappies.

Although the use of asbestos has been banned for many years now there is a new build site on Swan Street (or it may be Great Ancoats Street), Manchester UK that has been shut down by the HSE for using brand new asbestos sheating material. It's been half complete for about a year now, the Turkish company that was building it has been dissolved and the directors have moved to Turkish Northern Cyprus, (a wise choice as the UK has no extradition arrangment with TNC). The directors should be charged with murder as people WILL die as result of their actions.

Sorry for the rant if any mod wants to remove this I will hold no grudge, but if an inanimate substance could be evil it would be asbestos.

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OG, thats a terrible thing to have to deal with, with the webcam it was more so people could get some usable images they could use in baits.

But as a property owner it was my responsibily to ensure it was done properly, and safely so things like you describe cant happen. Sadly not everyone deals the same with these things.

Ive called in more builders now to rebuild that bathroom, so ive extended the webcam life, it should run between 8.45 - 5pm for the next 5 - 7 working days as the new team come in now ive got the cert that its safe.

I dont know what usable images people will get, but hopefully they get something they can use Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic