SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Isabella & Herbert - Straightbait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subtitled - Meridian takes it slow

WARNING: This is a very long bait. Its been going on now for about 4 or 5 months.

Herbert Horsey wrote:

To: Isabella Connor
Attention: 

Mrs.Issy connor,

My name is    Mr.Herbert Osei  I Working with   Guaranty trust bank Ghana ltd  I am married with three lovely kids. I am a man of peace  and don't want problem in my life. I only hope you can assist me. I have packaged  a financial transaction that will benefits you and I, as the regional manager of the bank, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city of Accra at

The end of each business year. I discover that my branch in which I am the manager did not declare a particular fund of one of our diseased customer that died in a ghastly motor accident. I decided to investigate the matter my self and found out that all related persons that are next of kin all died in the motor accident.

My investigation took me to there embassy because he registered as an American yet they do not have any information about him. I have been pondering on this issue for money than four years before deciding to make this move instead of declaring the they money with our head office.

From my explanation you will understand that there is no risk involved in this transaction, as soon as we have an understanding of what will go to each party as in share we would proceed from there. Seven Million Nine hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($7,900.000.00).  I have placed this funds on what we call escrow account with no  Beneficiary. As an officer of this bank, for over five years the funds had refer to dormant account  I can not be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me Receive this money in your account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

(1) This is bank-to-bank wire transfer,

All I needed from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this Funds
Apply for this transaction to be effected as soon as possible.

(1) Your Full Names.
(2) Name of your company / your kind of job.
(3) Your direct Mobile number.
(4) Your mailing address.
(5) Your I.D

Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

To: Herbert Horsey
Subject:
Dear Sir

I am grateful for your email, but I am unable to help you. I am already commited to another project, but I wish you all the best.

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Mrs.Issy Connor,
Thank you for your responds, I am grateful for your email I wish you all the best bet madam I want to let you know that my contacting you is not power is God’s doing because you know that there are many people in this world bet I choose you and send this offer to you, you may have project at hand bet this financial package that I offer to you, we will achieve it because is golden opportunity to every one that he came across.
Madam only thing I need from you is for you to stand as the regional depositor of this funds and  I promise you that immediately you apply on this transaction it will  last only  48hours it will affect in your account any were its, then you can now use  your own percent and solve other project that you have at hand okay.
Only the advice that I will let you know is this, you will open an account with us GTB bank ltd Ghana with small money so that your transfer will made immediately. And if you flow my instruction you will see that everything will move so easier to us because I know every transfer made from hear to foreign country.
Please give me your full particulars so that it will enable me to feel it in computer data base as you are the beneficiary of these funds ($7,900.000.00) dollars that is our bank, please kindly assist me in this transaction if you do that God will  bless you and your family? Please you can call me on this number +233242934237 for further in formation.
Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible,
What I need from you is this blow:
Your full name
 Your full address
Your telephone number/Fax
Your passport copy
 Your occupation
Best regards
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Mrs.Issy connor,

How are you today? I send email last time you have never replied it to me why? Please am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
And I need to talk to you on phone please send me your phone number okay. Take care of your self bye.
Thanks
Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

As I told you before, I am already involved into another transaction, and most likely will be unable to help you. I do wish you all the best in your endevour.

Isabella

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Anyway I will need your phone number so that we can talk
Am very grateful for your responds,
 I think we can do good business with good faith
There is more people in this world but few are been trusted
I don’t know if your personality can accommodate the sum $7.9m
 Thank you, for your information this bank to bank wire transfer
   God bless you
   You’re sincerely
    Herbert osei  

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

Believe me, I am grateful for your trust, and honoured by it. Unfortunately, my phone line isn't installed in my new house yet, and I can't remember where I left my mobile.

My bank don't ask questions, so a bank to bank transfer shouldn't be too hard to arrange.

While I'm not saying that I can help you, what information would you need from me?

Isabella

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
 Hello  Isabella
Thank for your urgent responds, I real need to speak to you on phone before we move further,
   Am ready willing and able to move further with you as soon as I here from you
Confirm your passport copy and address of your country, country name
 Are you signal or married?
thank you
 GOD Bless you
 Herbert  osei

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

I'll have a look for my phone, but I can't promise anything. Is there any more information that you can give me?

Isabella

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear Isabella Connor,

Thank for your urgent responds, I real need to speak to you on phone before I will understand you so that we can move further, am ready to work with you if you can follow my command so that we can achieve this golden opportunity please try call on this number +233242934237, may God bless you.
Thanks
Mr.Herbert

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

I managed to find my mobile, would you believe that the kids downstairs that I babysit for, had buried it in the cat litter tray? I've got it airing out at the moment, and I'll try it tomorrow and see if I can get it to work. Otherwise I'll go and get a new card for it on Monday.

I'll be in touch

Isabella

---------------------
Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Isabella Connor,

Thank you so much Isabella, please I want to talk to you before okay since your phone number is had to provide I don't no whether order your information you can be able provide it because bank will ask you your information.

What you are telling me is sand some how to me, please am not joking if you think that okay. am waiting to hear good new from you that this is your number I call you I get you online hear from you that is all. may God bless you

Thanks,
Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I managed to get the phone dried out! At least the parents offered to buy me a new phone if this one didn't start working again. Do you have children, Mr Osei?

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Hi there!

I've not heard from you, is everything alright?

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear Issy,
Am soory that you have never heard from me, am out of coverage since on friday last week that is why, please I will call you today okay.bet where is your conutry so that i will know the time to call you okay.may God bless you.
Thanks,
Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

Thank you so much for getting back to you, I was starting to get worried for you. Its weird that, how you can get to like someone through email alone. Anyway, I'm on the lovely island of Cyprus. I used to live in the UK, but my husband (he's in the army), got sent out here, and I must admit, I love it out here. Have you ever been to Cyprus?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear Issy,
How are you today? I have been calling your number that you give to me is not going sometimes  enter voice men, please give me your direct phone number that i will call i get you immediately okay or you don't want to help me in this transaction.
am waiting to hear from you immediately, may God bless you.

Best Regards,
Mr.Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
All I can do is say sorry! I asked one of my friends, and he says that he's got the same problem. I've got the phone on, but it doesn't tell me anyone is calling, and just tells me that there's messages for me. I'm going down to the phone shop tomorrow and I'll try and get something sorted.

If this is too much hassle for you, I'll understand. Do you still want my information, or shall we just forget the whole thing?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Issy Connor,

Thank you for your responds, I want you to fill it immediately because your information is needed it will anable me to work on it okay. and i don't know why you are hiding your phone number for me and i told you to call me on my number you didn't,please this is my number  +233-2429-34237 . May God bless you.
Thanks
Mr.Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I'm not hiding my phone number! I'm having problems with it, and if you can't understand that, you can leave me alone!

I'm not sending you my information till you apologise! I'm doing the best that I can here, and you just don't seem to understand that. You need me, I don't need you, so make up your mind!

Isabella

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Issy Connor,

Thank you for your responds, I want you to fill it immediately because your information is needed it will anable me to work on it okay. and i don't know why you are hiding your phone number for me and i told you to call me on my number you didn't,please this is my number  +233-2429-34237 . May God bless you.
Thanks
Mr.Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Why send the same fucking email twice, the answer is still the same!

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject: Am apologise
Body:
Thanks for your responds, why i am saying that to you is because the number you gave me is not working you may say that you give me number to call you . am sorry for my statement okay am apologize to you please sorry, I trust you and all so believe you and I no you will not tell me lie I no that!

Please madam I need your information because is very important to me so that it will enable me to put it in computer data base, anytime you contact my head office they will see  that you are the owner of the funds, am not just asking you your information like that, please try to understand me.may God bless you and your family Amen.
Thanks
Mr Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Alright

Thank you

I'm sorry I attacked you like that, I was just having a very bad day yesterday. But I had a thought. Can't we just tell the bank that I don't accept or want calls from them? I have to do that with telemarketeers all the time and it seems to work. And its true, I don't want the bank phoning me trying to get me to buy insurance and stuff.

Can you please resend the information that you want me to fill out, I sort of deleted it yesterday when I was pissy.

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Isabella Connor,
 How are you and your family today? Please Isabella fill the form so that we can move forward immediately, please am waiting for urgent reply,May God Bless You.
Best Regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I asked you in your last email if you could resend the forms to me, as I sort of deleted them when you and I fell out.

I promise to fill them out as soon as I get them

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Isabella Connor,
Sorry I have resend it immediately you told me maybe is from computer that is why you didn't see it, am sorry please this is the form blow okay.

Compliments of the day to you my good friend. We will begin with you providing me with the following;

* Your full name and address
 * Your contact phone and fax numbers
 * Your bank full name and address
 * Account number, swift code, etc. For international bank transfers.

The above will be used to procure the various approval documents from the relevant governmental departments, in your name as well as with your nominated bank name and account. Copies of the approval documents will be sent to you for your perusal.

Also note that the certificate of change of ownership will be obtained from the high court of justice. This certificate proclaims you as the bona fide beneficiary and next of kin to the fund in question. Therefore, making room for you to file claim to the fund.

My friend, success is our aim and success we will achieve.therefore, I urge you that whatever information your receive pertaining this deal must be kept at an utmost confidentiality. We cannot afford any leak whatsoever that might jeopardise this deal. Also, it is important that any information you provided,
as per requested above (*) must be very much authentic to avoid transfer of fund into a wrong bank account.This you must ensure.

I trust that we will conclude this deal together, and I look forward to meeting you in no distant time.

Thank you for your response, while waiting in anticipation on the needed to enable us precede further.

Best regards,
 Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
No problem, here's the information that you need.
Name: Isabella Francesca Connor
Address: 88, Diakou Street, 3082 Limassol
Phone: 07092846300.

Bank Name: The National Bank of Cyprus, 456 Arsinoe Road, Limassol.

Account Number: 506 5458 659

Those details alright, or do you need more?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Thanks for your response, how is life and your family I know that by God grace all are well. Am sorry that I didn’t add this, please this is needed,
SWIFT CODE:
 SORT CODE:
ABN   NO:
Now I have put order information in computer data base as am telling you by tomorrow I will send you head office E-mail address, you will inform them that you have money in there bank and you need it to transfer it to your foreign account okay .may God bless you in Jesus name Amen
Best regards
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
You're quite welcome. And my family is fine, my husband is just a bit annoyed at the minute, he's been on night watches all this week and last, and is a little grumpy through lack of sleep. He says its not the same sleeping during the day.

Anyway, here's the rest of the information that you need. I don't know what the swift code and the ABN number is, I looked at my statement but couldn't see anything like that there. Do I have to go into the bank to ask?

Sort Code- 08 -99 - 28

As soon as I get the email from you, I'll email the bank. Hopefully everything should go smoothly from here on.

God bless you as well. Have you been a Christian long?

Issy

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I haven't heard back from you, is something wrong?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please sorry for late reply am buzy in the office that is why,If you fill this you send it to my head office and send a copy to me okay .

Thank you for the information.

This is to inform you that I have programmed your information in the computer data base of the bank as the original depositor of the fund.

Below is the application for you to rewrite and send to the bank head office so that they will attend to you and commence on the transfer.

Please, do not mention my name at the bank head office for the sake of the fund and my job since I am still serving with the bank and as soon as the fund arrives your bank account update me so that I will make every necessary arrangement to come over to your place for the sharing and for investment.
                                                        THE APPLICATION. 

I WANT YOU TO REWRITE THIS APPLICATION LETTER (IF POSSIBLE WITH YOUR BUSINESS LETTER HEAD PAPER) AND SEND IT TO MY HEAD OFFICE (INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT) SO THAT THEY CAN COMMENCE ON THE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY.

The Bank numbers are:
Tel:   +233247027594
E-mail: [email protected]
           [email protected]
The above is the direct lines for the International Remittance Department.

Attn: The Director

Guaranty Trust  Bank of Ghana Ltd
(International Remittance Department)

Sir,

I am an escrow call account owner in your bank.

Account name (Fill in your name here)
Account number:
Beneficiary:(Fill in your name here)
Amount: Four  million Nine  hundred  thousand united states dollars ($4,900,000.00)
Guaranty Trust  Bank of ( Ghana ) Limited High Street Branch Accra , Ghana .

I wish to close and transfer my fund to my bank account in my country..

My Bank particulars are:
Account name ....................................................
Account number .................................................
Beneficiary ...........................................................
Bank name and Address ...................................
Swift code .............................................................

I will be delighted if my request is favorably considers, it has been my pleasure doing business with your Bank.

My new contact address is (Fill in your current address here)
Telephone number ......................
Fax number ...................................

Thank you for your kind co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,
(Your name and signature.)

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
No problem, I suppose that this week coming up to Christmas is a bad one, with all the days off to come. At least I've got all my teaching stuff sorted so I can relax a little bit.
Does your work place have a Christmas party? The base is having a knees up tonight which should be fun. As long as no one spikes the punch again. I never want to see the commander doing the robot dance in his underpants ever again.

I'll work on the form, and I won't mention your name again. Thanks for all the work you've put into this.

Also, what's the account number that I should put down?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Thanks for response and I will not forget to ask you your present condition, for you reply we will have holiday on 25& 26 December okay please try to send this application to my head office on Monday so that they will work on it before the holiday.
For my name you said that you will not mention, you can call me my name when we are talking together, not in my head office so that they will not no that am among for sake of my job as I told you.please remember to fill the form okay and don't forget to put the Swift code so that transfer will be made immediately, if there is not swift code the transfer will not made because this is International transfer, please ask your banker that. may God bless you and your family.
Best Regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------
Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
What is going on? Are you okay I have never hear from you why, please am waiting for to send to fill the form or the swift code number so that we move forward immediately. You know that without swift code this transfer will not made because is international transfer. May God bless you? Happy exams in advance
Thanks,
Mr. Herbert Osei

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Hey there!

Sorry, just had a busy weekend trying to get things sorted for Christmas, I didn't have time to get anywhere near the computer.

The swift code is

CYPRCYLM

Happy Christmas to you as well! Are you a believer in the Lord?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear Issy,
I thank you for response, please this is not swift code number okay go to your bank and ask your banker what is swift code number, this is what holding use not transfer this funds to your account yet, because bank want to do international transfer from this country to other country they need swift code number to show where the funds is going if not the funds will lose on the way. Please is numbers okay ask your bank that and get back to me immediately. May God bless.
Thanks
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
How are you today and happy merry Christmas, Please I want to ask you are you thinking that am joking with you, please I want to tell you that is not joking okay, As your banker that any international transfer need swift code number to transfer money to somebody account.
Please that is problem now to transfer the money into your account, please I use the name of God telling you to send it to me so that my head office will work on your file between 29 & 30th December , am waiting to hear from you immediately. may God bless you.
Thanks,
Mr..Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Hi there!

Sorry, I missed out part of the swift code.

Here it is

CYPRCYLM 554

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
My dear Isabella Connor,
Please and please I know  that you are not using this deal as joke, maybe it sounds you so funny to bet what I want to let you no is this please am tell you that this is real deal okay don’t joke with it simple that if you are not read to work with me please you tell me.

You can go to your bank and ask them what and what requested if someone is transferring funds from your country to other country does it need all this information that all . so that we can continue this business and mind you am not begging you for this, bet is something you can gain on it because your percentage is there waiting for you okay. Please I wish you all the best, may God be with you and your family Amen.

Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Mr Osei

Look, I've given you all the information that you want, but you keep telling me that its not right.

What do you need from me? What exactly isn't right about the information that I've sent you? I've asked at the bank, and they've said that I've sent you all the right information.

What more do you want me to do?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Isabella Connor,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, PLAESE WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT ANY BANKER TELL THAT IF BANK DOING TRANSFER TO OTHER COUNTRY THEY DON’T NEED THIS BELLOW: THEN YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT FROM BANK OKAY PLEASE RETYPING IT AGAIN. AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

SWIFT CODE NUMBER 087648754322 PLEASE THIS HOW IS LOOK LIKE OKAY.
SORT CODE   : 88567113425
BANK NAME
ADDRESS
INTERBANK: NAME
A/C NUMBER:
Beneficiary NAME
Bank No :4566
Beneficiary NAME

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Well, I took your email to the bank and between my broken Cypriot and her broken English, we managed to come up with this number. Hope its alright.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please note my head office will contact you any moment from now ok, please pay attention to them, any question they ask you don’t understand please you late me know
Thanks,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

Thanks for your email, I'll let you know when they get in touch.

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
I thank you for your response, please Issy I wanted to call you on phone as well bet your phone number that you gave to is not going as I told you before, I don't know is it from the code number please  retype it again with the code number. Thank you may God be with you all the time.

Thanks
Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Herbert

I've still not heard from the bank yet, is everything alright?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Oh noting happen madam maybe there checking the file very well so that they will not make misstake for the transfer ok.
Thanks
Herbert

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Herbert

Still nothing! Do you think they know something?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,

Thank you for your response, please check your email well because I know by now they have contacted you, please check your email is from International Remittance Department office our security told me that he saw when they are typing a letter to this name ok.

Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Herbert

Now this has me really confused. I've gone through my inbox, and my spam folder (sometimes my email is a little wonky), and so far there's been nothing.

I'm not doubting you that they've sent it, it could just be that the internet is being wonky at the minute. Would you be able to get them to resend it, without arousing suspicion?

Thanks

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
ok I will form them rigth now so that they will resend it to you ok.
please can you candly resend your phone number with your country code number to me please and please. may God bless you.
Thanks
Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Have you hear from my head office?  please update me immediately thanks. may God bless you.

Mr..Herbert

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Herbert

Nope, nothing as yet.

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please check your e-mail because I told the securite man that you said that you didn't receive any mail from them, he said ok he will inform him to resend it again. please am sorry that you havn't receive any mail bet I hope by today you will receive it ok, May God bless you. please if you hear from them kindly inform me ok.

Thanks,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Isabella,
How are you and your  family? please did  you hear from my head office?  please update me, thank and God bless.
From
Mr. Herbert.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Still nothing!

---------------------

John Montabert wrote:

Subject:
Body:
                                                                                                                                           &nb sp;          GUARRANTEE TRUST TOWERS
                                                                                                                                                                &a mp;n bsp;         (GUARRANTEE TRUST HQ)
                                                                                                                                                                &a mp;n bsp;         FOREIGN OPERATIONS DPT
                                                                                                                                                                &a mp;n bsp;        OSU ACCRA, GHANA
ATTN; ISABELLA FRANCESCA CONNOR
My name is MR JOHN MUNTARI, the director of foreign operations in the hq of the above bank. Mr HERBERT OSEI a staff of our bank has brought to my notice the arrangement he has in process with you which involves the remittance of the sum of 7.9m usd to your designated account. Let me assure you first and foremost that l am already processing the transfer and presently at the end stage of the remittance proper to your account as we do not want any delay at all in this process.
What is now left is the payment of cost of transfer and fluctuation marginal difference and the tranfer will be effected to your account with every urgency and despatch.This payment is not deductable from the total sum as we found out that the amount has been insured and bonded and it means that no amount can be added or deducted from the lump sum before remmitance to your designated account.Reply this mail swiftly so that l will give you detailed information on the exact amount needed to clear up the charges and effect the remttance to your account promtly.
Feel free to contact me directly on phone and l also need your direct phone no as we want this transfer to your account concluded in the next 14days. Meanwhile reconfirm the account details as it will be fed into the system shortly' 
NATIONAL BANK OF CYPRUS
456 ARSINOE ROAD LIMASSOL
ACC NO 5065458659
SORT CODE 08-99-28

Best regards

MR JOHN MUNTARI  (director foreign operations)
G T B ACCRA GHANA
PHONE ; +233 248853446

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
The email finally came!

Right, what should I do now? I'm just going to reply asking for the details.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

To: John Montabert
Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

Thank you for your email.

Yes, those are my bank details.

Please send me any other details.

Thank you

Isabella

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Thank you for your response, please pardone me for my late reply,I went to hospital because of my health  ok.
For what you ask please go ahaed ask them what next to do ok If anything please you let me know,May God bless you
Best regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I'm sorry to hear that you've not been well! Hope that you're feeling better now.

Just to let you know, I'm going to be travelling to Egypt tonight, I'm meeting someone there tomorrow or Saturday so I might not be able to reply to you for a while.

Thanks!

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Thank you for your response, well now I am getting better I thank god for that we are alive today.
You said that you are traveling to Egypt I wish you good luck, is it for business trip? Why can you rich here in Ghana so that I take you to the bank immediately so that you will confirm every thing once. I am advising you to be careful over there okay. Please madam I need your phone number please  some times I want to call you bet no way and have you call my head office or give them your phone number is every important .may god bless you amen.
best regards,
Herbert.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Am still in Egypt, helping someone with money, but its a secret transaction. Might end up down near Ghana if he can't get his act together.

You already have my phone number.

Issy

---------------------

John Montabert wrote:

Subject:
Body:
ATTN; ISABELLA CONNOR

Your reply has been recieved.It in important for you to note that a lot of delay has taken place due to the initial difficulty l had in contacting you. At such we need to move very fast now to be sure that the entire fund is confirmed in your account before the next ten days.The only delay l have now is the payment of the fluctuation marginal difference on the entire fund which is 15,000usd and the cost of transfer which is 13,600usd.This is the only delay now and l advice you to immideately send the above sum to me so that the remmittance of the entire fund will be effected to your account urgently.This

amount is not deductable from the entire sum being transfered becos it is insured and bonded and no amount can be added to it or deducted from the entire sum.
Your urgent and effective action is needed.

REGARDS

JOHN MUNTARI (Director of foriegn operations)

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Okay

What?

If I'm reading your email correctly, you want me to send you $15000 and $13500, That's Fifteen Thousand Dollars and Thirteen Thousand Five Hundred Dollars.

Is that correct?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear madam,
I contacted mr muntari about the transfer charges he told me that he is try to paid a part of the charge which is $15,000.00 and now you should complete the remaining one so that before seven days working our the transfer will hit to your account immediately that is what he promise to do okay.
Please try your best by next week you send him western union so that he will receive it every fast and paid it so that the transfer will made immediately.
You can stay there in Egypt send it to him or before you travel immediately by Monday they will work on your transfer every thing will move faster okay. Am sorry my computer has problem by putting big letter.
Thanks,

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Herbert

I'm sorry to have wasted your time, but there is no way on this planet that I can raise 13000 USD. 3000 perhaps, but not 13000.

I hope you have better luck finding someone who has that sort of money.

Would you accept a recommendation from me?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
 madam,
How are you today? Please madam I want to Mr.Muntari office today so many people are there begging him to help them transfer funds bet no chance because they are taking audit
I discuss with him about your transfer, he said that left for you to come up with transfer charge so that he will transfer it immediate. Because I explain every thing to him, he promise that he will help you paid $15,000.00 so that you will pay the balance remain. Please try to send the balance to him so that he will transfer it this week as he promise me. May God bless you.
Best regards,
Herbert osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
The balance left is about 13,000 USD.

I cannot afford that.

If you'd told me the fees at the start I would have been able to tell you the truth.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please I went to Mr. John Muntari office because of what you said about the money, then I told him to help us, he said that I should told you to come up at list $6,000:00 or $8,000:00 so that I and him will find way to pay remaining balance. So that before next week Tuesday the transfer will made to your designated bank account, and madam bear it in mind that this transaction is not need two or three party to know about it, is secret why I say that is because you may tell the next person he or she may come from back ask to forget about you that he can handle it for us okay that is why I told you not to let someone to know about this transaction. Please madam I want this transaction to be fast for that any expenses that we made I have map out ten percent for it okay. May God bless you and your family.
Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Herbert

I should be able to raise $6000, if you can give me a couple of days. Do you have a bank account that I could transfer the money straight into?

Thanks

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please try your best and send $7,000:00. Someone has promised to give us $6,500:00 secondly I want you to send the money transfer because we want it to go very fast because the transfer to your account will be concluded in the next 7working days. Please use this name to send the western union to Accra Ghana (Tetteh Joseph). You can split the money into two and send two times using the same name. Please we need your phone number for easier and faster contact.
Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I can't send it Western Union. There's no WU in Cyprus. Send me bank details and I'll sort a transfer out.

And you have my phone number.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
How are today? I hope every thing is moving smoothly, please madam did you receive the account? May God bless you and your family.

Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Hi!

Yep, I got the bank account, I'm heading down there this afternoon once the heat dies down, so it should be on the way to you shortly.

Issy

---------------------

John Montabert wrote:

Subject:
Body:
ATTN; ISABELLA CONNOR

Yes you are correct,it is for you to send the amount stated, after all there is a percentage of the entire amount set aside to offset such expenditure after the entire fund has been confirmed in your account. Meanwhile l am already doing everything possible to raise the 15,000usd and if l can do this then we will only be left with the balance of 13,500usd and l expect you to come up with this without any further waste of time because we are moving the entire amount to your account in the next 7 working days and we need your total cooperation in this regard to make the transfer a total success by helping raise this balance if l can take care of the bigger one.
We count on your total cooperation and your immideate response is required.
BEST REGARDS

JOHN MUNTARI  (director of foriegn operation GTB)

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Sir

I'm sorry, but I've checked the funds that I have available, and it would be impossible for me to raise those amounts. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Isabella Connor

---------------------

John Montabert wrote:

Subject:
Body:
ATTN ISABELLA CONNOR,   
                I am going to raise the amount of 15000USD being payment for fluctuation marginal difference (FMD) and I appeal to you to raise 13500USD being the payment for cost of transfer (COT) to your account. I advise you to please cooperate in this regard because your name and account number have already gone into the system and ready to receive the transfer of 7.9m USD. It is very late to engage another person now. Respond urgently.  
              Best Regards
            John MUNTARI (director of foreign operation GTB)

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Madam,
Thank you for your co-operation may God bless you, please madam as we said that we are looking for remaining balance we have went to the person that promise us he said that he can only afford $6, 000:00 for us, please madam I plied for you to help us complete the remaining $1,000:00 because the person told us to come on Tuesday to take the $6,000:00 please try your possible best to complete it for us.

Please madam you need account to paid into bet I suggest that account will west time to clear in account, please send it through western union transfer it will be faster then account. I am going to send names you will share it to those names that I send to you through western union transfer okay please accept it; it will help us to move faster.
Thanks,
Mr. Herbert Osei

---------------------

John Montabert wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Attn Isabella Connor,
          May I advice you to do all you can to send 7000USD because we now have somebody to borrow us 6000usd coming tuesday. Secondly we will send to you the names to use in sending the money by Western Union Money Transfer to make it very fast to us. We want the transfer to be concluded to your account in the next 7days. We await your urgent information.
 Best regards
John Muntari (Director of Operations) 

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,

Please use the following account in sending the 7,000 usd.

SHENZHEN DEVELOPMENT BANK CO LTD SHENZHEN
NO 5047 SHENNAN ROAD EAST SHENZHEN
CHINA.
SWIFT CODE; SZDBCNBS
A|C NO; 11009119984301
A|C NAME; GLOBAL PROJECT INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
How is today? Please scan the bank payment slip in his e-mail so that it will enable him to pick up the fund in the bank okay immediately. Please do it every fast so that by next week they will start working on transfer to your account.
Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
What is going on? I have never hear from you, I am waiting for the payment slip so that Mr.Muntari will work on transfer immediately, please scan it and send by tomorrow ok .May God bless you.waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Sorry! Damn computer got a virus on it so I've been desperatly to get it cleaned off. Anywho, I'll get the slip scanned shortly and sent to you. Got to figure out how to work this new scanner now, hubby gave it to me as a present, and I've still not got it out of the box.

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
What is going on? I have never hear from you or to scan the payment slip because the agent is waiting for the payment slip so that it will enable to withdraw the money if not no way the bank can cash him money or if anything happen you let me know. please I am waiting for respond immediately, may God bless you.

Best regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
I'm just back from the bank, apparently there was some problem with the transfer. They couldn't tell me what it was due to confedentiality, but they said that you should go to your local branch and ask. Not quite sure what that means, but hey, bank talk is double dutch to me anyway.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,

Good morning and I hope you are doing well after the weekend?
I am waiting to hear from you immediately on what is next because 
we are suppose to finish up with the transfer last week. Since you told me that you have send the money to the account remaining the payment slip why you don’t want to send it to the agent, please and please try send it to the agent who is helping us going to the bank and you know that I can ask because of my job. 

Please do not delay to get back to me as I have been anxious as well to complete this transaction soon. Please call me as you receive this mail +233-2429-34237 is very important, Good luck may God bless you.

Best regards,

Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Sorry that your computer got virus, please try to scan the bank payment slip with out it the agent will not receive the money from the bank. Please you can go to business center cafe they will scan it for you immediately because that is only holding the transfer now. Please try your possible best scan it today so that the transfer will make immediately you receive it in your account. May God bless you; I am waiting for urgent respond immediately.
Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
you know that without the payment slip the agent can not receive that money from bank that is why I said you should scan it so that he will print it out and go to the bank withdraw the money and go pay it to the cash, so that the transfer will made immediately.you are delaying for this transaction please try your possible best and send it. please go that bank who transfer the fund ask them the payment slip ok, please I am waiting for your respond very urgent.

---------------------

John Montabert wrote:

Subject:
Body:
TTN; ISABELLA CONNOR

Why have you decided not to help us send the 7000USD so that we solve this problem. You lied to Mr Herbert Osei that you have sent the money yet you cannot send the payment slip. I am not happy over this your conduct. please have a change of heart now and try to help us and send the money through the account Mr Herbert Osei gave to you. Please do it now so that we start sending all the money into your account.
Take action urgently.
Regards
 DR John Muntari (director of  foreign operations). 

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Good morning and I hope you are doing well after the weekend?
I am waiting to hear from you immediately on what is next because
we are suppose to finish up with the transfer last week. Since you told me that you have send the money to the account remaining the payment slip why you don’t want to send it to the agent,  please and please try send it to  the agent who is helping  us going to the bank and you know that I can ask because of my job.
Please do not delay to get back to me as I have been anxious as well to complete this transaction soon. Please call me as you receive this mail +233-2429-34237 is very important, Good luck may God bless you.
Best regards,
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
How are you today? Please madam what happen are you well? please update me what is the problem, I can hear from you may God bless you.
Best regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Hope you are doing good today?

I have been waiting to hear from you regarding the fund payment slip, have the fund been transfered?
 Please, update me immediately.

Regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Hope you are doing good today?

I have been waiting to hear from you regarding the fund payment slip, have the fund been transfered?
 Please, update me immediately.

Regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please my dear I have borrowed some of amount you have to paid now remain only small money which is three thousand five hundred dollars to be completed so I want you to help me for that immediately don’t delay ok I want this transfer to be made immediately into your account by next week, so that when you check your account is all ready deflate into your account immediately without delay, please I want to hear from you as soon as possible. May God be with you and your family.
Best regards
Mr. Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please Issy are you well? or there is any problem because I am worried about you, please I want to hear from you very urgent thanks may God bless you.
Best regards
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------
Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Herbert!!

Good to hear from you, I thought that you had dropped off the face of the planet or something! I've not heard from you since you sent me the bank details! Did you get my emails about those?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
I thank you for your rapid response and I will not forget to ask you your present condition over there. My dear I have became mad since I have never hear from you upon several e-mail that I have sent to you I got noting, bet now as I hear from you I am happy to hear  from you because I think how our transaction we have at hand will hang up. My dear I didn’t got any email from your side since I  send to you the bank information and you said that you have made the payment and I  requested the payment slip from you which you have made I have never receive any email from you. please my dear I am still waiting for the payment slip so that the transfer will made immediately because of the transfer charge is not paid that is why you have never receive the money into your account up till now, please let us joy hand solve this problem once okay, so that we can achieve our gold, May God bless you I am waiting for your respond as soon as possible. Thanks
Best regard
Mr. Herbert Osei..

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Bloody email!

I swear to you, I sent that payment slip. I would send it, but the bank wanted it back. Said there was something wrong with the receiving account, and my account was being put on hold for suspicious activities! Dear god, you should have heard the cursing that I was doing. Me, who's never broken a law, was now being accused of terrorism or something! And my husband being in the army! Needless to say, I yanked all my savings out of that bank, and have opened a new account elsewhere. At least they returned the money that I sent, I thought that the buggers would keep it!

Anyway, where do you want to go from here? Do you have another bank that I can send the money to, or is there another way it can go? And am I allowed to add any one as a sort of fee for being a big pain in the arse?

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
First commercial Bank Taan.
Branch add. 390, Sec4, Shinyi, Road Taipel Taiwan Roc.
Swift coce, FCBKTWTP.
Account No:16186001181,
Account Name:GAIN EFFORT CORP.

Please Madam transfer it Immediately and you send to me payment slip so that before 48hours you will see it in your account Immediately okay .

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,

First commercial Bank Taan.
Branch add. 390, Sec4, Shinyi, Road Taipel Taiwan Roc.
Swift code, FCBKTWTP.
Account No:16186001181,
Account Name:GAIN EFFORT CORP.

Look at the new account you will use, please Immediately you have made the payment kindly send the payment slip Immediately  okay,  May God bless you.
Best regards
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
How are you today? Please check your mail I have send to you the new Account on 24 March  have you got it? If you have seen it please made the payment and send to me payment slip so that the money will paid Immediately then the International Remittance Department will now transfer the funds to your  Account under 48hours see it okay.please I am waiting for urgent response as soon as possible. May God bless you

Best regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Hey Herbert!

Yep, I got it, and got the money sent. How do you want the payment slip sent?

THanks!

Issy

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
thanks to hear from you, please scan the payment slip  to my  box okay I thank you so much as you have made the payment Immediately I receive it I will late you know and the agent will now go to the bank made the payment Immediately, I promise you that before 48hours you will see it in your account over there okay, May God bless you.
Best regards,
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
please madam the next thing I want to tell you is about your mobile number I need it because the one you give to me anytime I call you network problem it will show me that I should check the operation service it will not go please is not everything I will being writing on e-mail always sometimes I can call you tell you how things is moving on that is why I am requesting your mobile number.
Thanks
Mr. Herbert

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:

My dear Issy,
Please my dear what is going on? you are delaying this transaction, please call me on my number okay +233242934237 i am waiting for call let me explain thinks to you, May God bless you.

Best regards,
Herbert.

---------------------

Isabella Connor wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Why do things break just when you need them!

Will get scanner at the school today. Sorry!

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,
Please my dear what is going on?
Thanks
Mr.Herbert Osei.

---------------------

Herbert Horsey wrote:

Subject:
Body:
Dear Issy,

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I so like this! All the 'I'm so sorry I've wasted your time, because I don't have X amount of money but only an-amount-that-still-seems-like-a-fortune-to-you'. I've even let my (belated) evening meal go cold while reading it.

Long may it continue!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic