SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: Is the photographer looking for models scambaiting technique overdone??

Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
They're stupid, they won't even notice
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I'm so excited!
I thought I'd share the news.

Now, the possiblities are tremendous! My persona: an elderly retired woman living at home, slowly going deaf (hence no phone) and completely new to email. Can someone say mugu mugu?? Muahaha!
She'll have a son, too... who the lawyer of the dying lady who can't wait to give me her fortune will probably do most of his work through.

I'm thinking the son will be in some kind of entertainment line of work...movies, tv, photography?? I really want a trophy out of this one. And, I've read the email correspondences from a couple scambaiters...seems like these people are willing to take any hook and go with it.

So I'm thinking he'll be a photographer, maybe he's looking for some international models and is willing to pay big??

Not that original.

Maybe someone has a better idea?
the vampire
Boring Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.seems like these people are willing to take any hook and go with it.
Not quite. You have to find the right lad. Is this lad holding on to his script or can you get him offscript in an early stage. Has the lad been baited before? It's not so easy to get a trophy pic from your lad. Before he will send you a trophy he must really trust you giving him money. Lads are dumb in general but allso extremely lazy and want you do all the work, not them. But you never now if you don't give it a try. Happy baiting!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you are baiting for the first time, employing what skills you have in the real world can make it a little easier insofar as you don't have to work too hard on your end of things. Obviously your lad won't have a clue what you're on about most of the time but why let his ignorance spoil your fun.

If you are into photography, why not throw together a decent looking letterhead from your fake studio thanking them for their enquiry into your global project to photograph a member of every country in the world.

(Shiver employed a similar kind of angle with Trotter Antiques)

Explain that you are looking for candidates to photograph but you need a few test pictures first. For which you will pay $50 each.

Work out what you want them to say on the card (eg: Inkerman Bites) and then work out a back story. Your three test pics might be outdoors, indoors and at night!

Happy Snapping!

(Inkerman Bites are a popular snack food here in Scotland.............not.)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
Quote:
.seems like these people are willing to take any hook and go with it.
Not quite. You have to find the right lad. Is this lad holding on to his script or can you get him offscript in an early stage. Has the lad been baited before? It's not so easy to get a trophy pic from your lad. Before he will send you a trophy he must really trust you giving him money. Lads are dumb in general but allso extremely lazy and want you do all the work, not them. But you never now if you don't give it a try. Happy baiting!

Darn it, I was hoping it would be easy Razz
I'm going to attempt to get the lad offscript. So far, all I've recieved is the initial "I want to give you XX-million USD". I've replied to that and since received another very scripted email.

I'm a little confused about how to go about 'sending' money (not for real, of course). I've never actually done it in real life so I have no idea what kind of confirmation numbers/etc. different money wiring companies have. I think that I did stumble on that info somewhere on this site though.

Many thanks!
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inkerman wrote:
When you are baiting for the first time, employing what skills you have in the real world can make it a little easier insofar as you don't have to work too hard on your end of things. Obviously your lad won't have a clue what you're on about most of the time but why let his ignorance spoil your fun.

If you are into photography, why not throw together a decent looking letterhead from your fake studio thanking them for their enquiry into your global project to photograph a member of every country in the world.

(Shiver employed a similar kind of angle with Trotter Antiques)

Explain that you are looking for candidates to photograph but you need a few test pictures first. For which you will pay $50 each.

Work out what you want them to say on the card (eg: Inkerman Bites) and then work out a back story. Your three test pics might be outdoors, indoors and at night!

Happy Snapping!

(Inkerman Bites are a popular snack food here in Scotland.............not.)

HAHAHAHA
You are genius! Oh my, I need to be more creative!
haha

But, haven't some of these guys caught on yet?? I read somewhere that it really seems that have no clue that there's entire communities dedicated to scamming the scammers. What do you think?? Have you ever baited someone who wasn't so easy because it seemed that they had been through the wash cycle before??
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the banner the guys in thispicture are holding, I guess that proves they aren't really unto us (at least not unto this community).

I rest my case.

Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are genius!

I must admit, I have my own warped sense of humour but I have learnt most of it from the other baiters here.

My mentor was rather good too!

Boring Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a little confused about how to go about 'sending' money (not for real, of course). I've never actually done it in real life so I have no idea what kind of confirmation numbers/etc. different money wiring companies have. I think that I did stumble on that info somewhere on this site though.
Ask the lad how it works. It is one of the tactics we use to waste their time and get them firmly hooked by asking lots of questions. And when your baiting character asks step by step instructions on how to send money by WU you make the lad think you are very serious in sending the money. But make sure you ask one question at the time, they really love that Wink It has to be fun for you and frustrating for the lad.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:
Check the banner the guys in thispicture are holding, I guess that proves they aren't really unto us (at least not unto this community).

I rest my case.

NO WAY!
hahahaha
I've seen some of these "church" photos before, but this is by far the funniest. There are even videos on youtube! hahahaha

I have yet to read a published series of emails where the baiter has successfully managed to get the scammers to do this. Can you provide a link??
noob8r
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
Quote:
Ask the lad how it works. It is one of the tactics we use to waste their time and get them firmly hooked by asking lots of questions. And when your baiting character asks step by step instructions on how to send money by WU you make the lad think you are very serious in sending the money. But make sure you ask one question at the time, they really love that Wink It has to be fun for you and frustrating for the lad.

Hahaha
Will do!!! Razz

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic