SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just started getting into NFL...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ crying

But it's a new year! We're going all the way this time! Buffalo fans are always hopeful.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'd actually like to see the Bills win a Super Bowl sometime. I'd probably be wondering if OJ Simpson would get to see the game from his Nevada jail cell.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a Broncos fan first, and a Colts fan second. If they're both out of contention, I tend to root for whoever looks like the bigger underdog in the Super Bowl.

Next year, I expect the Broncos to stink up the field, though. Sad I hope I'm wrong about this, but I'm really not too impressed with their new head coach so far. Still, it was time for Shanahan to go.

Oh, by the way, the Lions might just be done sucking now (although I doubt it). You can read about the Curse of Bobby Layne here... pretty fascinating!
http://www.cracked.com/article_17209_insane-sports-stories-that-will-make-you-believe-in-curses.html

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Casual Occurance wrote:

I can't talk to you anymore, Dora. Those dirty cheaters! Music City Miracle my *** Razz Wink

Oh puulllleeeeeeeeze!! Are y'all still whining about that?? It was a lateral all the way, baby!!! Image

Music City Miracle!!

I still get goosebumps watching it!!

God I love Jeff!! Image

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, but misguided DoraTheExploder wrote:
I still get goosebumps watching it!!

Yes, it was lovely. However, I still get goosebumps watching the Colts come back to beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship game a couple years ago and then go on to beat the Bears to win the Superbowl. Good times.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:
. . . it isnt just "gay rugby" as I previously thought.

Sorry Gaz - you are incorrect - read more about the Dallas Cowboys Laughing

For those who really know football there is only one choice !

DA STEELERS
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Bluth, that was pretty awesome! Both games. I also thought it was very cool that Payton got his Super Bowl ring one year, then Eli got his the next year. I don't think there are words for the pride their parents must have felt. Smile

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic