SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Allergic to gmail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thanks for your urgent reply,i am ready to work with you but before i give you the details of this deal i want you to open another box in yahoo, hotmail or any other site which i can trust,i dont trust googlemail,open another account and send it to me so that i can give you all the details,

thanks and have a nice day.

Yours faithfully,

I have told him that it will take months for my charity's trustees to agree to a change in email policy Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Roro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Why would he request you to change email carriers? To get your IP from the headers, maybe? I'm pretty new to this, so correct me if there's a simple answer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If he's been baited enough enough by gmail baiters, they may begin to associate them as "gmail jokers"

TLJ, I'm sure you'll do the right thing and change from googlemail to gmail Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
^^ If he's been baited enough enough by gmail baiters, they may begin to associate them as "gmail jokers"

Very likely. Don't comply though unless as a final resort. He's given you the opportunity to extend the bait, so take advantage of it. Ask him why he doesn't trust Gmail as the Trustees want to know. Then argue about whatever reasons he comes up with. Easy enough, as they aren't likely to make sense.
Lads usually back down eventually rather than lose a mugu with money.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But it's a fact that the lads are suspicious from the start when you use gmail. I have more succes with my other accounts. Thinking about dropping my gmail addy's.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what about hushmail?

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only had a problem once with a lad requesting me to not use gmail and open an email somewhere else. I completely ignored his requests and just went along with the bait. He eventually stopped asking but the bait continued as normal. I guess the smell of money was more enticing than worring about an email provider.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If, thanks to our efforts, lads are scared of Gmail, and the chance they may get sent on safari for a tatoo, Gmail are missing a trick here.

They should market it as 'now with 50% less scammers' or something. NN could knock up a campaign for them, I'm sure.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd argue the toss for while, but later insist if you are to change that he changes to gmail because in the past you've had similar emails to his from a lot of unsavory and tricky characters using yahoo and hotmail.

That should fix him.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Esq, Hushmail works but is a bit...impractical, complicated, annoying, outdated it seems...I just remembered this thread

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fastmail is the best for baiting I've found.

And having had a few conversations with the site owners in the past know they hate scammers as much as anyone.

A very baiter friendly lot.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you own a domain name, you can use gmail to send messages that look like they are from your very own domain.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have told him that it will take months for my charity's trustees to agree to a change in email policy

And you need a detailed, written explanation why.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lucky for you hotmail offers free POP3 so you can add it to your gmail to send as your hotmail id thus using gmail to protect your IP address Wink

Code:
http://windowslivewire.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2F7EB29B42641D59!32413.entry

Quote:
POP server: pop3.live.com (Port 995)
POP SSL required? Yes
User name: Your Windows Live ID, for example [email protected]

see first line in my signature for slightly circuitous help adding another email to gmail

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's never happened to me and I do have an assortment of other accounts with other providers - in all maybe 50 boxes. Embarassed

I'd be wary of allowing a Lad to dictate stuff so easily. I'd play dumb and tell him to set one up for you if it's such a major problem. He'd probbly keep the password and check stuff you put there, but that gives you the opportunity for more mind games. Send yourself a mail from your 'maiden aunt' about your inheritance, and details of your trip to Togo with a wallet full of travellers cheques.

Problems are merely opportunities you haven't figured how to benefit from yet Wink and making the Lad do the work for you, is an appropriate punishment. Laughing

He won't do it ? - he clearly isn't that bothered. BADABING !!!!

Baiting is easy for bastards - and scammers should only ever meet bastards. That's why I like scammers so much. I'm a bastard. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then again you could if you like have any number of Fanmail accounts forwarding in both directions to your baiting gmail account.

And the address will look like [email protected] or dores.com or alum.com or even devils.com

He would have to know how to use a header analysis to see that you were using gmail.

I only once had a lad so well educated. He rumbled me when he found out that both the maga and the dollar choppa were using fanmail.

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
Mike Hunt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well imo if the scammer is asking him to change email accounts so that he can see the IP in the header to trace it or whatever. Then any other email service that hides IP's like hush mail ect then those would not be any good to the scammer either.

Wouldn't it be better to just convince him that it is impossible to change it due to your company's policy's. I'm new so those are just my thought's not advice.
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fast Mail opened and here goes let the pain commence !!

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic