SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Somali women flocking to port in hope of marrying pirates

View next topic
View previous topic

Tuco
Rant Collector

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three shots, three kills. Years ago the Navy Seals took their sniper training under Carlos Hathcock, USMC. I know because one of my best friends was one.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Props to the US Navy and the seals!

While some of those pirates may flap their lips about targeting US ships, I doubt they will follow through on it. They are not Pirates because of ideology or some sort of mission, they are out to make money. It has become apparent now that you simply can't make any money hijacking an American ship. The US Navy will come in and kill you.

I think that the pirate in custody will be charged with Piracy on the High Seas, which is a federal crime under the US Constitution. I actually doubt whether they have jurisdiction to try him for kidnapping etc...but there are no questions that they can try him for piracy. I suspect that is what they'll do to send a message.

Somehow I just don't envision these guys getting together and saying, "Let's go take our AK-47s and whatever random soviet-era crap we have and take on the US NAVY! It will be sweet!" I suspect that these guys are slightly smarter than many of our lads.

Rather than just put a bounty on their heads, which could very well touch off a civil war, we should issue letters of marque and reprisal against the pirates to individuals/corporations etc who want to go out and be bounty hunters. Send Dog after 'em!!!!!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the reasons I love Eater, I get to learn things! I looked up what a Q-ship is and I like it! Kind of like the Trojan horse... jump_4_joy

No I don't have any sympathy. Several hundred sea men are still being held captive and part of a civilian Fench family lost their life in a rescue. Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com

Last edited by ParaNoid on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
This is one of the reasons I love Eater, I get to learn things! I looked up what a Q-ship is and I like it! Kind of like the Trojan horse... jump_4_joy

No I don't have any sympathy. Several hundred sea men are still being held captive and part of a civilian Fench family lost their life in a rescue. Evil or Very Mad

And how much do you wanna bet some 419 scammers are in league with the pirates?

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about that President. Scammers tend to avoid physical labour, they believe that their brain is stronger than the average internet user and all they need to do is out smart people to extract money.

Pirates have to get in boats, board cargo ship using ropes and grappling hooks, take hostages (keep then as hostages at times), negotiate a price and then collect if some times from a sea drop. One group extorted $2 M, had it parachuted in, but drowned before they could get the haul to shore. Laughing

Much easier to sit in a cafe or at home with a computer and claim to be someone they are not.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that the lads find some way to use the story to try to take money from victims though... Evil or Very Mad

Criminals are criminals though.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are not too many 'US FLAGGED' merchant ships, due to the stricter licensing and inspection procedures.

2007 figures, 216 total, or all types, tanker, container, general cargo, RO/RO, etc.

US Flagged ships comprise .7 percent of the worlds total.

If they are looking for a 'US Flagged' ship, they'll be busy, and letting 99% of the ships pass by, which may be crewed by American citizen merchant marine, anyway.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic