SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Bello and my glass eye

View next topic
View previous topic

Rusterbuster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok here's one of my firsts. I'll skip the lad's usua; scripted B*llsh*t about me having to claim to be a deceased relative. Anyway here it is:
my character John Kazildapek's comments are in RED
Bello's (or beloo as I like to call him) comments are in BLUE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey can you be sure they will go for this? I mean...I don't even
look like the guy I'm supposed to be related to because I have a
glass eye.
Do you think that will be a problem?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at this point he sends me a picture of his passport in "good faith" and wants me to fill out his nonsense again:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4525/mypassportbellosibander.jpg

Note:
You will re-copy this information and fill your own personal data and send it to the Bank with this fax number.00226 50 32 72 18.or this e-mail address

EMAil([email protected]) which is the customers service telefax number and email of the bank.
Please do not fail to call on my tel number . +226 78033446 immediatly you send the Application to the Bank as to confirm for immediate easy execution of

this transaction.
Your brother.
Mr.Bello Sibande
I am waiting for your call now +22678033446

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok Thanks for all that info...but you see I'm not really up on the
requirements you desire. Can you tell me again what exactly and
slowly now...what you need me to do? That would be a great help in
fostering our business relationship.
Thanks

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail, i have seen your mail, now i want you to know that the only thing which you need to do now is to fill the application form very well

and send it to the bank through there email addres so that the bank will know that you are the one who is comming to stand as the next of kin, i still

want you to know that you dont need to have any atom of fear in you because i am here to protect your image and my own image so that there will not be any

mistake along the line. I still want you to know that no matter where you come from, it dosen mean any thing, any body can become a next of kin to another

person, no matter colour or distance, so i want you to follow me up so that we achive our heart desire.So fill free so that we will have smooth and

succesfull transaction, what so ever you did not understand well again please ring me on my line or you email me so that i will clearify you, but i asure

you that as long you are following my directions and instructions this huge ammount must become ours.

Thanks.

Well that is encouraging. But I need you to send me the instructions again because my company reset their I.P. servers and my emails were lost,

I'm sorry to

be such a bother but as I said before I have a glass eye and it makes me read slower than usual. So if you could please send me the information you need

again that would be a big help.

With confidence, I wish you all the best to you and your loved ones in this festive season.

aaaaaaand he sends it again.......

Well Thank you for sending the info again. I hope it wasn't a burden to resend it. I have a confession to make to you as I feel I have to be

honest with you

if we are going to be friends and partners in this endeavor. I am very sensitive about revealing my age to anyone as because I have a glass eye if women

found out my true age then I would have no dates and no women to bring happiness in my life. Do I have to tell you my age? I would really rather not. Please

let me know if we can dispense with this requirement. That would make me sleep so much better.
Thanks in advance for your understanding my friend.
>

At this point I got no response for a couple of days..so I figure that maybe he bailed on me so I only half fill out the info he wants and I send it back to

him.
DEAR krimtamboom

i want you to let you konw that your information is not complete like all this
below.

ADDRESS.............
YOUR TELL NO.............
YOUR FAX NO..............
E-MAIL ADDRESS............
OCCUPATION......................
Mr Bello sibande

Please accept my apologies for not filling out the form correctly. Here is my contact info as requested:

My name is: John Kazildapek
My address is: 5497 Whootenanny Street
WhatssamattU Wa. 09543
U.S.A.
Tel/Fax 206-xxx-4362

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Dear krimtamboom
I thanks from you information but OCCUPATION........?..............
AGE.........................?...... is not compation fill it complete and send it to the bank ok
so after you send to the bank you get back to me and try to call me no 00 226 78 03 34 46

Dear krimtamboom

With regards to the conclusion of this transaction, i wish to let you know that all facility for the transfer is ready, there is no need delaying at all one

beat.You just have to fill in your recieving banking information and submitt to our bank. and also reverse back to me with one copy, so that i could

commence immediate under ground work to facilitate the transfer of the funds to your account. See the application form guided under.

.............................................................................................................................................
YOUR ADDRESS: 5497 Whootenanny Street
YOUR TELL NO.206-426-4362
YOUR FAX NO. 206-426-4362
E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
OCCUPATION.........?.............
AGE.........................?......
ATTN,TINA SAWADOGO,
FROREIGN REMITTANCES / DIRECTOR,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK .(ADB)
Email:(EMAIL: [email protected]:OR/[email protected])
Tel/Fax: 00 226 50 32 72 18 .

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF US$4.5 MILLION FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER ADB4934109.

I.John Kazildapek..FROM.WhatsamattaU Wasington..HEREBY APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR. KATTAN SALIF FROM JORDAN, HOLDER

OF ACCOUNT ADB4934109 , PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$4.5M (FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY.)
UNTILL HIS SUDDEN DEATH,WE HAVE BEEN BUSINESS ASSOCIATES,JOINTLY IN EXPOSITION AND BUYING OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.
THE FUNDS WERE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH OUR BANK FOR PURCHASE OF GOLD AND DIAMOND.
SIR, I WISH TO BE INTIMATED ON THE PROCEDURES INVOLVED IN HAVING THIS FUND TRANS FERED INTO MY ACCOUNT AS GIVEN BELOW IMMEDIATELY:

Bank Name:National Healthcare Bank and Trust

Bank Address:124 Persnookinsop Way WhatsamattaU Wa. 345909

Bank Account No.N534-009-750011643 AU

Beneficiary: Constance Kazildapek

I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO APPLY SINCE HIS SUDDEN DEATH IN THE 11TH NOVEMBER 2003 PLANE CRASH. IT WAS DUE TO SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS WHICH HAVE

JUST BEEN SETTLED.
I WISH AN URGENT ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO MY HUMBLE APPLICATION AS THE URGENCY IMPLIES IN THIS MATTER.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION .
YOURS SINCERELY.

Tel/ :206-xxx-4362

FAX/:206-xxx-4362
......................................................................................................................................
Note:
You will re-copy this information and fill your own personal data and send it to the Bank with this fax number.00226 50 32 72 18.or this e-mail address

EMAil([email protected]) which is the customers service tele:fax number and email of the bank.
Please do not fail to call on my tel number . +226 78033446 immediatly you send the Application to the Bank as to confirm for immediate easy execution of

this transaction.
Your brother.
I am waiting for your call now +22678033446

Mr.Bello Sibande

----------------------------------

Hi sir,
Thank you for your kind response. I'm still a little confused and
am sorry for this but do you want me to enter my occupation as
toilet cleaner? Or do you want me to send this application with out
it? I only ask because cleaning toilets which is not a very
glamorous occupation even if it is only a part time job. I also
have a nice pension as well. Should I put that down too?
And is it ok not to put in my age? If you really need that info I
suppose I can enter it but I would rather not.
I appreciate your patience and help as I am an old man who doesn't
know much about these things but I want to help you get this money
correctly for you and I.

Thank you kind sir.
John Kazildapek

yest but put your age and send it to the bank ok

Mr Bello Sibande

to the woman at the bank:

Hi sir,
below is my information that Belo told me to send. Can I have my money now or what do I have to do?
Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you.

John Kazildapek

>YOUR ADDRESS: 5497 Whootenanny Street
>YOUR TELL NO.206-426-4362
>YOUR FAX NO. 206-426-4362
>E-MAIL [email protected]
>OCCUPATION: Toilet cleaner part time with a nice pension too.
>AGE: 73 and a half years old on Tuesday March 10

now belo wants me to call him when I send the info...but funny thing is I can't seem to get through:

Hi sir!
I sent the information as you wanted me too to the bank. I tried to call you but your number doesn't want to be working I get some static and a nasty

sounding recording says that the number is no longer available from my region due to security concerns. Then another mean sounding recorded voice comes on

and it says "Security code 55T-1 per Department of Homeland security protocol." Do you know what this means?
I've never heard that before. See if you can get through to call my phone number mebbe it will work that way.
Ok I'm looking forward to hearing from you my good sir.
Have a great day.
John Kazildapek

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:57:01 -0800 africa development
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>GROUPE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK - BURKINA FASO
>SIEGE SOCIAL 770 AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAI 01 BP 1319
>OUAGADOUGOU BURKINAFASO
>
> Ouagadougou Burkina Faso annex
>Telex:-5543 bf swift-afribfbf
>AGENCE OF BOBO DIOULASSO
>932 Av Guollaume Ouedraigi-01 bp 416 Bobo Dioulasso
>WEST AFRICA.
>
> DATE ISSUED:
>10/03/2009.
>SUBJECT/ ACKNOWLGEDEMENT OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM
>FROM (A.D.B
>“YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO
>YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM.”
>
>(No part of the BELLOW MESSAGE is permitted for transference or
>reproduction as it is the sole property of the AFRICA DEVELOPMENT
>BANK(ADB)Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.
>You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through
>this customer email service address above)
>
>ATTN/ MR krimtamboom.
>SIR.
>
>THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE THE MANAGEMENT OF (A.D.B) ARE IN
>RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM SENT TO OUR BANK MANAGEMENT.
>
>THE BOTH ASSOCIATION OF THIS BANK WILL BE SITED FOR A CRUCIAL
>MEETING T BY 9.00AM HIS MORNING CONCERNING YOUR LATE BUSINESS
>ASSOCIATES FUNDS AS PER YOUR CLAIM. AND AFTER THE MEETING THE BANK
>MANAGEMENT WILL GET BACK TO YOU FOR THE PROCEDURE OF THE RELEASE
>OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.
>OUR BANK WILL ALSO LIKE TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS TO KNOW IF
>REALLY YOU ARE THE REAL NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER AS HE DID
>NOT INDICATE HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN TO US AND THAT HAVE BEEN OUR
>REASON OF WITHELDING THE FUND SO FAR, AND WE DON'T WANT TO WASTE
>ANY TIME IF REALY YOU WANT TO CLAIM THE FUND BECAUSE THERE IS NO
>MUCH TIME FOR THIS MANAGEMENT TO STAY MANDATE BECAUSE OF THE ISSUE
>BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FAMILY SINCE FOUR TO FIVE
>YEARS AGO BEFORE YOU APPLIED TO THIS BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO
>THE FUND.
>
>WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU ONCE WE ARE THROUGH WITH THE MEETING HERE
>IN THE BANK AS TO THE PROCEDURES OF RELEASING YOUR INHERITANCE
>FUNDS INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT.
>THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATIONS.
>TINA SAWADOGO
>FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
>BANK WITH US ALWAYS

To: africa development <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:12:12 -0800

That's great! Let me know ok?

Now to let belo know that the bank contacted me:

Hey sir,
I just wanted to let you know that the bank has contacted me. They say they are going to have a meeting about my claim and they will be asking questions

about my relationship with the person who died. I'm worried that because I have a glass eye they might not like that. Do you think I should mention it or

not?
Thanks for your help my friend.
John Kazildapek

Dear John Kazildapek
I thank you for your mail, please i want you to resend what so ever document or mail the bank have already send to you so that i will go through it very

well and give you instructions, about the questions, you dont need to worry about any of them, when ever they wrote any thing to you send them to me so that

i will go through them very well and inform you what to do to avoid making a mistake along the line, because any mistake may jeopadize all the effort, so i

will like you to follow up my instructions and directives, meanwhile send me your photo so that i will know whom i am dealing with, as you know that this

transaction need to be confidential, i just want you to understand all things step by step to avoid any mistake or misunderstanding along the line.I want

you to know that i am calling your line but it is not going through why? please call me for more oral conversation.

Thanks.

Mr Bello Sibande.

Ok that's good news that my glass eye won't make a fistful of salted peanut's difference to this process. As you can imagine, I am very insecure

about it

and have been laughed at a lot over the years because of it.
What kind of photo do you want? Please let me know as I have some of me and my wife Mabel on a fishing trip we went on a month ago. They are sacred to me

though as Mabel died 2 weeks ago. She left me a lot of money when she died but I really miss her.
I don't know why my phone number wouldn't be working. Are you dialing the right number? Can you send me the number you have been dialing to call me so I can

check it to make sure it is right? I don't know much about these things but I hear there is something called a country code you have to dial first then the

number but I don't know what the country code is for here ok. Also, maybe something is blocking the number like when I try to call you? There was a

recording saying your number is not available from my area.
Like I said I get confused by this stuff sometimes and any help you can give is always appreciated. Thank you for your patience and your kindnesses.
John Kazildapek

Hello,

my good friend how are today? i want you to send to me any photo of your's, also i want to know if you have heard from the bank, aswell i want to know

developement you are with the bank, please my good friend let me know if you are willing to help in this transaction, cos i don't have to lose this fund for

any reason please, if you are not intrested in this transaction do let me know before i could search for someone else ok, is because of you are an advanced

man i wated to deal with you concerning this fund which i want to be transafered into your account.. please be trust worthy in this busssiness so that we

will work hand to hand and get this fund transfered into your account.the is the number am calling ...+12064264362

Thanks
Bello

So I send him a .dll file renamed as .jpg for his viewing pleasure.

That's great. Ok here's a picture of me on the fishing trip I told you about. It was a beautiful day and one of the last Mabel and I spent

together before

she died. That's a nice polka dot bikini she had on even if she was a little fat for it at her age of 81. Lots of people on the beach would whistle at her

too. What do you think of that trout I,m holding? That baby weighed in at 24 pounds and put up one hell of a fight. I only tell you this because I can tell

you are a nice man who appreciates family and sport that is good Ok.
The phone number I gave you is good. I don't know why it wont work for you. Can you tell me what country are you calling from because maybe there's a code

you have to enter on your end or something like that. I don't know much about machinery and phones so I might be wrong. Please its important that you call

me as soon as you can so we can finally talk face to face and help each other in our time of need.
The bank already contacted me and they said they were going to ask a lot of questions. That's why I told you this already because I'm scared they won't like

my glass eye but you said not to worry because you are a very helpful person. I can hardly wait to get the money, thank you so much.
You are my friend with all my best wishes,
John kazildapek
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>My dear brother,
>how are you and your beloved family,hope all is well with you
>all.I am in receipt of your mail and i want to remind to you that
>i did not see the content of the picture in the attachment
>wy?please do attach it very well and resend again.
>My dear to bring to your reminder again,please do update me if you
>get any new information from the bank,meanwhile lets be patient
>with them untill we hear from them,i always pray we get a good
>news.
>
>Thanks and Regards
>Bello Sibande always pray we get a good
>news.
>
>Thanks and Regards
>Bello Sibande
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't open the file?? C'mon Bello, it is a .jpg file after all and the standard for sending any photos on computer! Are you sure you are

using the right

program to view it? Its not that hard to do Bello, just find a GOOD photo viewing program and use that. This does not make me feel comfortable I have to

say... Keep trying and if you have anymore problems I'll rend it, but you have to make a better effort that that.
I'm also confused as to why you haven't called my phone number to talk like you said. I hope you not wanting to talk to me is not because that I have a

glass eye as that would be very a very hurtful thing to do to me.
I still haven't heard from the bank that you said would contact me. Whats up with that? Bello, you need to try to iron out these issues so we can proceed

ok? I need to know you are still with me on this gig.
Ok
let me know ok?
Ok?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------
now hwere's my money?
-
To the bank:

Hi sirs and ladies. ok.
I'm wondering about my status yet. Can I get an update from you?
Thank you my friends
ok.
All the best to you ok.

Dear Friend,
I thank you for your mail, i want to know if you have hard from the bank or not, i want you to know that the bank are doing meeting consigning your fund,

so any thing you recieve from the bank inform me so that i will advice you on what to do to avoid making a mistake, i want to tell you the truth, i have try

all possible best to open the attachment you send to me but it is not possible here and i dont know why,so i will want you to send it back to me again in a

simple way, so that i will have a look at it, i want you to tell me the right time for me to call you so that i will call, or you call me so that we talk.

Thanks.

Mr. Bello

so I sent him this with another fake .jpg file:

I'm sorry I sounded angry before in my last email but my glass eye hurt a bit and I get cranky when it does that. Ok sir, here's another photo

that may work

for you. I hope you can see it on your computer. If not then maybe you need to have your computer checked. It's a photo of me accepting the annual award

from our local Toilet Cleaner's union for cleaning more toilets in 2 hours than any other toilet cleaner. What do you think of my trophy? Its a golden

toilet brush set on a mahogany base with a plaque that reads:

"To John Kazildapek for cleaning 50 toilets in two hours. It may be shit and piss to you but its my bread and butter!"

As you can see I'm wearing an eye patch because I don't want anyone seeing my glass eye.
I'm very insecure about it as you well know. I'm only telling you this as I feel you are a sensitive man with far seeing attributes into the souls of others

and I trust you with my secrets. Ok.
I told you before that I tried to call your number but I get a hurtful message saying your number is not available in my area. Then a recording comes on

saying "Security code 55T-1 per Department of Homeland security protocol." Do you know what this means? I've never ever heard that before. But You can call

me any old time because I like you and I feel we can share stuff together. I also asked the bank if they had heard anything about the claim but they haven't

responded. But I will wait and until then maybe we can talk or share stories if you like. You are the best my friend. I mean it.
Thanks for your understanding and your kind patience my friend. I feel good things are coming our way. For sure.
All the best to you in this festive season.

My dear beloved brother

I got your mail and i mustconfess to you that am well not convinced and certisfied that something will not go wrong at the long run of this transaction

because you beginning to be strange as you told me to call you but all get is your absence why?meanwhile you could not even call in return.

My dear i must bring to your notice the pisture you sent had no content in itso i demand for a new one for me to be sure of whom i am doing

bussiness with and i must also tell you me being one of the staff of the bank i was monitoring all your documents and your application knowing that the bank

directors is still having an interior board screening and meeting,so i must advice you to be patient with the management of the bank because i am assured

that they will surely get back to you.

Do call me or tell me when exactly to get you online

Waiting to receive your call and mail
Regards and Gods keeping
Mr.Bello

At this time i get a call from him on my K7 line. I don't know how to post that here if any one can tell me i will edit this post and include it. Also, I

like using their own unique verbage back at them...lets see if he notices...

I'm not sure why you think I'm strange. I was hoping we could be friends. Ever since my wife Mabel died I've been kind of lonely and scared.

Even though

she left me 200000 dollars life insurance, the money just doesn't fill the gap the she once filled when she was alive. And now you are mad at me. It's not

because of my glass eye is it? That would not be right and please tell me you are ok with that ok.
Belloo, I have told you 3 times already before I can't get through to your number. A recording comes on saying that the number can't be reached due to

Department of Homeland Security protocol. I must confess to you that I am well not convinced that something will not go wrong at the long run of this

transaction because you are beginning to be strange and not reading my emails and making me tell you this again. What is up with that?
I apologize for not being in when you called. I was on an emergency toilet patrol at the local Hyatt Regency Hotel. Twenty toilets had backed up and I had

to get them going because some stinky fat guy had laid a monster log in the 3rd floor mens' west wing restroom in stall #4. The damned thing backed up the

toilet and blew out all 4 floors of commodes and urinals. It was a sight and smell to behold. But I got it going ok after 6 hours of being up to my waste in

pukey sludge. I only tell you this so you'll know why I wasn't there when you called and I know you are a good person who cares about honest work.
Look Beloo, I think you are going to have to have your computer checked because I sent you that last photo and it opens fine. Have your computer looked at

or have the computer expert at the bank check it for you. Tell him or her that it is a jpg file and you can't seem to open it. Tell him or her that maybe

you are doing something wrong or maybe you need a better program to view it. Let me know if they can get you to see it and if not, I will be glad to send

you another one because I want to do what is right by you to help you through this process. I'm sorry I contacted the bank again but I was just trying to

help the process along and trying to show my good faith to you by doing so. I meant no offense to you or your family ok. I will try to be more patient and

want to say again I will do anything I can to make this work OK? You can count on me. I still consider you my friend and I thank you for all your help.
All the best,
J. kazildapek

Then Tina from the bank sends me the form but it is filled out wrong. So I go aggro on her but perhaps too much at this time which I believe led to the

death

of this bait. Oh well it was fun while it lasted:

Hey Tina Sawadoogoh,
Are you stupid? You filled out the acknowledge form wrong. You don't have my bank name in there. You've got the address in there twice instead. What the

hell is going on? United States banks wouldn't make that mistake. Fix it and THEN I'll consider filling out your form.
My poor deceased relative would not be happy if he was still alive.
Show some respect next time.
Get back to me pronto.
Kapeesh?

Then I tell bello what the heck went down

Hey Beloo,
I heard from the bank and I think that woman Tina Swangahdooagh who works there is a raving mental case. She filled out the form wrong and I'm afraid that

she might have done it to be hurtful of my glass eye. I don't like her Beloo and I'm not sure what to do now. She's crazy I can tell and what are we going

to do about the money now? You have to help me Beloo sir because I think she may be a liar and likes to play joke on people with glass eyes.
Ok my friend I'm counting on you to sort this out now so we can continue in good faith.
All the best to you in this festive season,
J. Kazildapek

ah well he's not pleased especially with my glass eye. Its a cruel cruel world out there...

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:47:02 -0700 bello sibande
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>
>fuck you up with your glass Eyes

Beloo,
I'm shocked that you would use that kind of language with me after
all we have said together as friends. Not only are you hurtful with
me by your words but you are making fun of my glass eye.
That hurts too. I wanted to tell you that you are mistaken when you
say that I have glass eyes. I only have one glass eye. If I had two
glass eyes, I would be blind and unable to type any messages to
you.
Then we would not be friends. Do you understand the words coming
out of my mouth now? So please try to remember that I only have one
glass eye when we continue with our friendship ok?
So Beloo, please stop your harsh hurtful Boisy Idaho Yabba Dabba
Doo ways.
I'm hurt and you are not a nice person.
I'm crying out my good eye looking at your photo. Tears of grief
are flooding my attributes because you hate my glass eye as I look
at your picture.
Please let me know that this is not true.
Please?
Ok?
ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and thats it...I haven't heard back from him and probably wont. he did take a few days getting those forms together though so I was able to waste his time.
I should have not gotten angry at him so quick with the forms as I believe that that is what killed this bait. ...unless he really did hate my glass eye? Razz

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic