SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Using BRUIN's WIMP bait....New Call, stlll lying (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible that he finally traveled for you. Have you tried to call it and see if it is his voice?

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie -- very good suggestion. I have been struggling with this too.

If anything, the delay gives Laddie a chance to get a hold of a sub-contractor. Right from the beginning, I demand that this business is between Lad & I and I won't tolerate any flim flam funny business.

Da_mayor - You are doing this really well and keep it up. My feelings on this is to show that you are in complete control. When I'm pullin the MTCN strings.. I abuse the hell outta these fools and tell them in 2 sentences max that this is the way its gunna be.

And if they don't wanna play.. screw 'em and move on. This is a really interesting modality cause it gets people movin' fast. I even follow up with a bcc to a ficticious partner and thank him for the forwarded money. It reaffirms everything at best.

Keep waving the money around!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OD...he has not traveled anywhere. His IP has not changed from last week. Maybe one of his buddies has loaned him a phone. If he is with a scamming crew, I would assume they have access to phones from nearby countries.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dh....I am think Mr. B3llo is going to send this lad an email....nice dolla chop if I choose to go that route....

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another call from my pal N3st0r....he is pretty adamant that he is in Togo...his IP address says otherwise....tell me how you like this call.....

Nestor Togo.wma - 4.36MB

Closed lad accounts

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your lad dug back through his emails and found my phone number.

Check these out.

http://www.4shared.com/file/98528008/9c38b537/WIMP.html
"I do not like this country."
http://www.4shared.com/file/98527936/71fe02a/WIMP2.html
"I will be calling you back in the next few hours if I am not dead."

I really wish I would have answered. Twisted Evil
You've got a real moaner on your hands here Mayor.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
bighouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

196.28.240.2 - Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Afrinic

what's really funny is I have several banko de africo scammers using that very same IP address today (I work for an email service provider) hope I didn't just spank your boi.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scissorkick....he really does sound miserable, doesn't he? He really does sound like he is in Togo, but his IP says otherwise.....

Closed lad accounts

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's why I wish I could have taken the call. Verbal slaps are so much more intimate. Twisted Evil

Have you heard from him since? I tell my WIMP lads that the MTCNs are restricted locations so they must email me from the country I send them to so I can email them the locations. I also tell them that the MTCNs will appear on watch lists if they are activated for more than an hour, so I will deactivate them after 45 minutes, this way I can make up a strict schedule for them.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Other than the call I posted above, I have not heard from him. I did get this email earlier:

Quote:
What is happing with you over there? How can I explain things to you before you will understand me? I can’t just understanding the meaning of your doubting on me, you called me on Sunday when I was on my way to Togo, I told you that I am on way heading to Togo, Since yesterday I have been in Togo all because of this deal but still you can not believe me, Burkina Faso Country Code is 00226, while Togo country Code is 00228 are they the same code? Think of it, as I am still inTogo, if you still doubt me I will like you to try my Burkina Faso phone number if you can get me, or have you already tried it before? Please kindly activate the money so that I can collect them and send your own share to you, the $2000usd that you want us to start with is a small money, why can’t you try me with it first, if I did not comply then you may forget about sending the rest money to me then you can now call me a liar.

Why can’t you trust me Mr. Mouse? Trust is the begging of every foundation in life if you don’t know. (funny words coming from a 419 scammer)

Please tell me now your final stand, if I should leave this night or tomorrow morning so that I get back to my work without having any problem in my office.
[/i]

Closed lad accounts

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wish came true.

http://www.4shared.com/file/98579204/e656c567/mayorWIMP3.html

Looks like you're getting an email tomorrow from Lome, or you're using someone else.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha....funny call....we shall see if our pet is obedient....I think I will call him at 3am his time to make sure he knows I am not playing with his silly arse.....

Closed lad accounts

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find lads are most alert and responsive at 3am. I make all my calls around that time. It only backfired once, and that was when a barrister told me (when I woke him at 5am or so, his time) that he was getting into the bathtub as I was talking to him. puke

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic