SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hola! Back with suntan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With increasing excitement, yesterday I flew to Madrid to meet up with my lad's contact in Madrid.

Baited this lad since January, and we spent some considerable time putting the trip's details together. I had several phonecalls from the lad and Madrid lad, I said I would bring the €5000. I asked if I should bring gifts and was told to offer perfume. I asked if Chanel was ok.

I researched the flights and found one from a UK city airport to Madrid via sleazyjet. I sent the details to the lads. More phonecalls from them to verify me. I insisted on them picking me up from the airport. Madrid lad texted me details of a hotel to book into.

Arrival time was upon me. I wondered whether to try to say we had diverted to Bilbao to claim a safari. One email to my excellent mentor (firehouse5 you're the dude!) confirmed I'd gone completely wrong about this since anyone could check arrivals and see for themselves. So (as advised) my only modality was to waste their time at the airport.

So onto google to research Madrid airport and youtube to get some authentic sounds. Phonecall from Madrid lad, he asks me to wait under the Avis sign at Terminal One. I say ok. He says that he has sent someone to pick me up and I can hear him on his other phone speaking Spanish to her.

Couple more minutes and the phone rings again. Madrid lad asks for a description of me and says that I am not under said Avis sign. I say I am in Terminal 2, under the Avis sign. Madrid lad disputes this and despite his English being excellent, asks me to pass my phone to a Spaniard to aid communication.

I say "absolutely not" anyone could run off with my phone! Anyway I am standing under the Avis sign in Terminal 2. Please come and get me! I am informed that the driver who has been sent has "been at the airport for hours and is very frightened".

Fifteen minutes later I get a phonecall - from the Madrid girl. Who cannot speak a word of English. I assure her I am outside a certain shop and ask her to jump up and down (shame no webcams to record this).

Finally it looks like they've given up and I let things lie for an hour. Then I email them both;

Quote:
I was waiting at the airport for 2 hours for your stupid contact. I am now in the hotel suite. I have had to put the money and the gifts, including the laptop I bought for you in the hotel safe.

Please confirm you will meet me tomorrow morning at the hotel EARLY to make sure this transaction goes ahead.

I fly back to the UK tomorrow evening.

Today I get a Madrid call but do not answer. I have emailed;

Quote:
Well I am now back in the UK. After your contact didn't show up, I spent a happy couple of hours looking at the Goyas in the gallery.

Should you wish to carry on this transaction, I have decided to reduce the €5000 by 5% to take care of my expenses.

Let me know if you want to progress this.

And last night when all the adrenalin had gone I sat and thought about how easy it would have been to have really gone to Madrid. Three hours on a plane and £70. To find what at the other end?

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And last night when all the adrenalin had gone I sat and thought about how easy it would have been to have really gone to Madrid. Three hours on a plane and £70. To find what at the other end?

I presume that you mean you were thinking how easy it would have been for a victim to go there, rather than you mean you were considering breaking the rules of safe baiting?

Good work! Laughing

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
UbuntuKid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Jill you're awesome. Sadly I don't have any similar baits yet - I'm trying! Smile

"Areyou saying your Plunder and fleeBankis nota Ghost Bank?" - John Kuti
"FUCK YOU JOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HAIL WHATEVER" - Miss Glades Kala
"AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK" - Mary Daniels
"SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW" - Clifford the Hitman
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UbuntuKid wrote:
LOL Jill you're awesome.

lol well thanks but no. Needed a lot of support on this one, thanks to firehouse on email and bluh on chat Smile

Master baiter I am not!

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...could have fooled me.... seems like master baiter tactics to me. (and i cannot take much credit, besides suggesting you avoid the fake "diverted flight" approach).

The real trick now is keeping him on the hook and convincing him that you really did travel to Madrid. Remember, your main lad isn't in madrid, and he's the only one you need to convince of this. Probably the best angle is to convince him that his accomplice screwed things up somehow. Or just didn't bother to show up.

I would stop all contact with the Madrid lad, and just write to your original lad - an angry message where you detail your time in Madrid. where you waited, the silliness with the Madrid girl on the phone, etc. And how outraged you are about all of this. with plenty of details to make it look like you were really there.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic