SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419rookie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying my first bait. I just signed to get a mentor, and then sent out a few replies to a few of the surplus letters. I got a reply from my hit man in less than 15 minutes. I didn't think it would be that fast. I suppose he needs the money asap. Anyway, I replied begging for mercy and more time.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hitman will probably want to rush you into all sorts of things... He might try to give you deadlines of a few hours and stuff, just let those deadlines pass quietly and respond several hours (or days if your feeling particularly evil) late... That'll be the first step into getting you on top of the game.

General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take your time - they'll definitely try to get you to do things quickly. Never know what they mean - my character always needs Western Union procedures explained thoroughly, and then always gets them wrong. I find hitman lads are the easiest to frustrate Laughing.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
419rookie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips. I sent him another response that I was going to go to the bank tomorrow to get a loan so I could pay him faster. Too bad the credit industry is in the gutter and my credit score is below 600. Twisted Evil

I may have to go to the pawn shop or title loan office (but I don't have a clear title for my car).

I can see how this becomes addictive quickly. Its like living in a fantasy world.

Thanks to everyone that makes this site happen.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tips for a next bait: Try not reaching the WU-phase as long as possible....

Just keep asking question's as long as possible and then when you finally get to that stage there'll be all sorts of other things going awry...
Now when you do get that loan and you get to the wu, make sure to send him forms (they don't like that, but you don't have anything to say in the matter, it's WU ordering it..), also make sure to send him corrupt forms the first few times around... then be unable to receive completed form... then point out mistakes... then get him to go to M7CN Secure or Sec 5hield (they're pain!!!) and keep him there...
Then send incorrect details.. (or 'send' correct details to the wrong address so another 'fake lad' (also you) goes to pick them up and the money is lost forever, make sure to gloat about that from the fake lad's account)

Then: Rinse and Repeat, or introduce him into TWAT (or maybe soon, the )

ETA: Remember, nothing is ever your fault... It's always a third party's (WU, Dollah Chopper, Bank, Police/FBI) or (preferably) the lad's fault.
And: You're dumb... even if you aren't you still are (have him explain everything over and over again)

419rookie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MoP. I just got another hit from my dying widow. She's supposed to be getting me the lawyers information. These two should be a good way to learn the ropes. I'm not planning to take them too far, one because I don't think I'm skilled enough (yet) and I want to make sure I don't break rule one of baiting- bait safely.

Cheers!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. to comfort you: They are both stupid, probably very stupid... So there's your advantage, you can use your brain. That being said it's not very likely that you'll be taking them to far... You might want to try pushing the boundaries to experience how far you can go, just make sure the money's always 'lying around the corner... almost within reach' and you'll be fine...

About baiting safe: As long as your not going to give out any RL information there's nothing you can do wrong. Your IP will probably not lead them to your house but to your ISP's Headquarters, so just refrain from revealing your real name/telephone number or home address and you should be safe.

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The hitman will probably want to rush you into all sorts of things... He might try to give you deadlines of a few hours and stuff, just let those deadlines pass quietly and respond several hours (or days if your feeling particularly evil) late... That'll be the first step into getting you on top of the game.

Soooo true! When new at the baiting game, one is anxious to receive replies from the lads ASAP and in return reply to the lads ASAP. It takes some time to grasp that this ain't the preferred way to waste lad's time since this way of baiting has a high percentage of you getting dropped by the lad. Being a bit inventive some of them are pretty well hooked again Cool

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
419rookie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bob. I just got a response from my hitman again. I made him resend the WU payment info. I told him last night that I was going to go to the bank to see about a loan. I really want to answer him again, but I'm going to ignore him for the rest of the day. Hopefully he'll email me back asking how everything is going. Right now its pretty obvious that he is cutting and pasting pre-written scripts.

My rich widow's lawyer emailed me this morning. I'm going to look through the eater U, but I plan to make him wait a while as well.

Also, I got a response from my lotto scam. Going to see if I can make a run at that one as well.

To all the new guys (like me) looking to get started, the surplus letters forum is a gold mine. Every one of my baits has responded.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooooo! hitman

please let us know his e-mail addy. I want to be threatened!
(I bet a lot of others do as well!)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419rookie wrote:
I really want to answer him again, but I'm going to ignore him for the rest of the day.

The best way to fight this urge is to get a ton of lads mailing you at the same time. It lets you pick and choose who you feel like emailing today.

Before too long you'll have a ton of desperate lads hanging on your every word. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
419rookie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Inspector Gadget"]oooooo! hitman

please let us know his e-mail addy. I want to be threatened!
(I bet a lot of others do as well!)[/quote]

I found him in the surplus letter forum. So far its nothing but script. Blah Blah Blah Blah. Pay me $25000USD or you die. I'm going to see if he'll explain to poor litttle me how to go to the WU about 4 times, then send him some security forms and such. Large .dll files (as soon as I figure out what they are). This guy reminds me of a Sheeps Head (a fish) that is also called a convict, because of the black and white pattern. He's nibbling my bait right now, but I'm just waiting for the perfect time to set the hook. He's in for a fight if he wants to off my line.

Sorry for the fishing metaphor. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic