SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

sweeeeet dolla chop

View next topic
View previous topic

Master
fooliest baboom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is alway good when Lads get pissed when they lose money to choppers. but i think this sort of reaction is much more rewarding. He must not know much about Mr G's reputation.

I failed to mail the lad back for several days then he asked why i was not replying. Of course it was because mr g had taken over the transaction. so i knocked up and sent the lad the conversations between my vic and mr g which looks like it has hit the nail on the head.
but alas lads are big fat liars and he has spun his own thing to mr g
Quote:

Hi Harry,

My Man I am Alex Tee from Imo State of Nigeria based in US BS your in the united arab emirates, There is this friend of mine Mr. Hans Vonburger your working but the job is now shacking because some other people are working him too, now he want to report the matter to EFCC never mentioned efcc but he first of all come to my for advice as his good friend but I ask him to want till tomorrow and my reason is to contact you first as see what your up to.

I know he don’t have much of your contact but if he do the business will spoil but and the 5,700.00 you have collected will be the end, but if you want us to work together I am ready and will advice him what to do because what ever I tell is what is going to act on.great he thinks my vic is his to play with Let me know how you want us to move ahead and how much you will give me from the little one you have collected, my brother are there in Lagos if we agree they will come to meet you before we move ahead. cool brothers to play with in lagos, i might send them to shorties house
Waiting to hear from you soon. If you like give me your phone and I will call you myself.

Bye,

Alex.

now i just need to make a plan on where to go from here

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
fooliest baboom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is going to be fun.

the lad received a reply from Mr Gomer

Quote:
BRODA
ASK YOURSELF THIS. ARE BEING HONEST WIT ME????????

I KNOW MAGA TELL U ABOUT ME. CASE I HAVE HIS BOX PASSWORD OK SO I SEE ALL HIS MAIL BUT HE NOT KNOW DIS. YOU ARE CONFUSE HIM MUCH OK
DIS MAGA HAS PAY OUT BIG DOLLA MANY TIME.
WHY SHOULD I SEND U ANY DOLLA I GET FROM HIM?

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Quote:
So, brother how do you want it to be? your advice is the best? confirm.

Alex.,
note he is using a different addy to talk to mr g.

Meanwhile the lad uses his creativeness to inform Hans what is going on

Quote:
Dear Hans,

Now you have to change the password to your email box as fast or crate a new immediately based on what I have find out so far. After your complain i e-mailed the so called Gomer the same yesterday with a deferent e-mail(yeah because thats why you signed your scammer name at the bottom of this) address as if i am your partner who is working you and here is his responded to me. Below of his you will find the one I sent to him also.

BRODA HOWELLS

I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE OK, ASK YOURSELF THIS. IS BEING HONEST WIT ME????????

I KNOW MR.HANS VONBURGER IS THE ONE WHO TOLD U ABOUT ME NOT THAT YOU’RE HIS BUSINESS PARTNER AS YOU CLAIMED.

THE SECRETE IS THAT I HAVE HIS BOX PASSWORD OK AND READ ALL THE MAILS YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE SEND TO HIM AND DELETE IT ALL BEFORE HE SEES IT, SO I SEE ALL HIS MAIL BUT HE DONT KNOW DIS. YOU ARE AND HIM IS VERY MUCH CONFUSED OF EVERYTHING HOW I GOT YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION’S SO MUCH OK DIS. HANS HAS PAY OUT BIG DOLLA MUCH TIME TO ME AND MY GANGEWS WITH DEFRENT NAMES.

WHY SHOULD YOU ASK ME TO STOP CONTACTING HIM AS YOU ADVISED?I WILL STILL GET MORE DOLLA FROM HIM AS FAR AS HE USING THIS BOX? I AM GIVEN YOU THIS SECRETE INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROMISED NOT TO DISCLOSE IT TO HIM

ONE LUV

MR GOMER
mr g's original mail is in the post above

Hi Gomer,

I will like to know who you are and why are you doing this to my business partner Mr.Hans Vonburger from USA? you claimed i empowered you to act on be half and use that way to collect 5,700.00 from him yesterday why? do you know who i am? i am the Financial controller West Africa and i work hand in hand with all the 16 Ecowas Regions Presidents which i can use any of them to track you down for this you have done with my name. bullpoo

I will advice you to send that money back to him or to me as soon as possible before i take actions on you. If you comply i will not go futher but if you fail i will take it up without delay. waiting to hear from you.
bullpoo

Mr. Michael H0we11s. this contradicts your first paragraph

He certainly is a very tricky lad who is going to hopefully tie himself into a very large knot

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's digging his own hole quite nicely. Good work.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooohhh.. this should be providing loads of possibilities for fun Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic