SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sigh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been a bit busy in RL of late - over 100 new emails in my accounts.

It's a bit demoralising really, there's far too few of us!

I shall have to go on a recruitment drive.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think of a funky off the wall reply and cc it out to all of them, and see which ones repond with something that makes you think they'll be fun.

Something like

Quote:
I've ordered the replacement laptop in respect of the damaged one you received. To pick it up you'll have to take it to the original reception point and swap it for the original one you received.

Please confirm your agreement to this arragement and I'll ensure it is there ready and waiting for you on Friday, and I'll also reconfirm the person and place to make the swap.

We have upgraded your order to a higher specification model with a year long subscription to a local isp at no cost to you.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
That is exceptional.

I'll be very keen to know the response rate..... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as many lads don't bother reading your first emails lots of them will probably fire off a scripted response Razz.

And then, the rest will just see the word LAPTOP and thing $$$. He won't read the rest of the email and just send you an email saying "Send the laptop".

But once you have him hooked... You can put him through much much pain Laughing.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is hard to try and keep up with all of them.
I agree with Gomer and pick a few who seem fun and worth your attention.
As much as we would like to we cant save the world.
We definitely need more of us thats for sure.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fab advice from Gomer Smile

I have spent a happy hour trying to get through the 300-odd archived emails that I haven't got around to responding.

I have sent the laptop canned response from another linked account, so hope that won't put them off responding.

Lessons learned - don't keep anything more than about 3 weeks old, any response is more than likely to be returned as undeliverable Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic