SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can I please slap your lad???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lareneg wrote:
Quote:
my lad has refused to apologise for calling my father a Romanian when he is in fact a Romulan.

That cracked me up. Laughing

HankReardan what a fun idea. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been calling my lad every 15 minute or so for the last four hours. He is supposed to send me an email, and he says he will do so in the morning, when the cyber cafe opens. So naturally, I have to call every 15 minutes to ask why he hasn't sent the email. This is what he said,

"Mr. Bubba please you are disturbing my sleep don't call anymore so late in the night."

So I'll call him again now wondering why he hasn't yet sent me an email!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="lareneg"]Jay, George is very wary at the moment. I tried to get him to write a letter of apology for calling my father Romanian when he is in fact Romulan (as we all know Romulans hate Romanians)[quote]

Surely you should remind him of the great 100 year war between the romulans and the romanians how it was the root cause of world war one, and maybe even make a fake article about the ethnic cleansing the Romulans are committing throughout the 1990's, despite the United Nation's best efforts to get it stop (the United Nations should be headed by James T Kirk of course).

And hey, if he does, you can offer to send him a copy of Dr Spock's Baby book. Just a thought.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can you call my missus and tell her I'm working late in the office Wink

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic