SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My 2nd bait in progress, comment please

View next topic
View previous topic

PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Them (Iskann3) = red
Me (Pablo) = blue

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:10:40 -0700
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT YOUR ATM PAYMENT SCHEDULE

External Review Committee on Debt
Intercontinental Bank Plc
omitted
Attention Beneficiary:
We wish to inform you that you have been scheduled to be paid $2,500.000.00 ($2.5m) through our Automated Teller Machine Card (ATM Card) which will only require you to proceed to any ATM Cash Point in your city to withdraw the sum of $700 per day till the payment is completed.
This development is as a result of a just concluded yearly program where 5 individuals get cash benefits from our bank. These 5 beneficiaries are selected randomly through personal websites, account holders etc. Being an international bank, we endeavor to make this opportunity available to everyone, no matter the location.
We use courier service compnay for all our international shipments, and to enable this take place you are required to pay the sum of $200 shipping fees. These are FedEx charges and not for the bank, we only help to receive these funds on their behalf and will immediately authorize the courier company to ship your ATM card once payments are confirmed.
We are sorry as we cannot deduct from your funds to pay for the
Shipping/Transfer charges. This is in accordance with section 13(1-2) of the new payment policy Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 2004 by the external review committee on debt. This is to protect our clients and to avoid misappropriation of funds by officials.
Furthermore you are advised to contact me ASAP for the issuance of your ATM card and my e-mail address is [email protected] When you contact me, kindly provide the below informations:
1. Full Name (As Stated in your ID)
2. Contact Address (Where your ATM card will be shipped to)
3. Valid telephone number
This information will be used to process your card before it's issued out to you. I will like to know if you still want me to proceed. I humbly await your instructions.
Mr Iskann3 Ge0rg3
ATM Issuing Department
Intercontinental Bank Pl0

Iskann3,

thats a lot of money do you do this all the time and why would a bank just give away that much? i'm not complaining i'll take it of course. ever since i lost my job i haven't been able to find another. how would I claim this on my taxes? and I didn't know Fedex charges $200 to ship an ATM card, what about dhl and ups would they be cheaper? sorry if that's too much hassle i'm just flat broke and $200 is a lot of money right now, I do hav e it and can send it but want to save if at all possible.

1. Pabl0 (omitted)
2. (address of Astrodome)
3. (cell # I use for these ppl)

Dear Pabl0
The fee is the same with all the courier companies and we have a special offer with this particular courier company as it is registered with the government.send the courier fee with the following details;
CHIDI (whatever)
LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION; WHITE
TEST ANSWER; BLACK
Once you make the payment send the detaisl that will be used to collect the fee.Use either western union money transfer or money gram to send the fee.
thank you
Iskann3 Ge0rg3

Aight! no problem buddy i'll get it taken care of this evening. I have school tonight and then me and some buddies are goin drinking and i'm prolly gettin smashed, hell, i'm gettin millions here soon so I'm gonna celebrate. My buddies will be jealous but fuck them, its not my fault I won the lottery. Talk to ya tonight hoss

That's where it's at now. I was thinking Pablo gets smashed at the bar, gets into a brawl, arrested, and his one phone call is to his buddy Roy who either uses the cash for a down payment on a new boat... or sends Iskann3 all over Lagos to different WU's where he's sent $500 of Pablo's money to each location, with receipts to prove it.

Thank God for Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form!

Good idea, bad idea? Got something different?
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep trying to negotiate on the courier fee....

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esq wrote:
Keep trying to negotiate on the courier fee....

That thought did occur to me... but I was pondering an idea where Pablo buys the WU while he's drunk and buys a $2,000 one by mistake. Much more tempting than a measly $200.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the future, make the lad explain to you how WU works.

In this bait, why not have a "problem" with the WU clerk? Tell the lad he was putting the moves on you, and you decided to leave. Ask him for advice on how to handle such a situation since you don't "swing that way".

If he directs you to another WU location, then tell him you'll go there on (pick a day that's three days later). The lad will then get impatient and tell you to hurry up.

So when you do go, their computers are down. Ask the lad if you can use MoneyGram.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell your lad that the figure he is quoting is for a delivery. You will source a quote from you end for collection.

I suspect it will be considerably cheaper.

On the other hand....................tell him you told UPS/FedEx etc. that the consignment contained an ATM card and they went mental! Tell your boy if he's sending it that cheaply then they are NOT paying for X-Ray exemption which will wipe the card thus rendering it useless.

Tell him you will not pay for a useless card!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic