SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Didn't run out of steam - security forms received!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,

so I read the stickies, got a mentor, and am working on a bait with him.

In the meantime, I've been stringing along a guy for about a month who's operating trunkbox-style. After getting him off-script for a while, we inevitably got to the part where I needed to send his security company guy some money. At that time I was particularly inspired by another bait I was reading where a lad was dropping bank account details left and right, and decided I'd like a piggy bank in my siggy right from the get-go. Well, a couple of threats to quit and a slap or two later, and sure enough, he coughed up a bank account. And yes, I've already submitted it to Alan.

So here we are. I told him I'd made the bank wire. He asked for account details, and I was deliberately obtuse and simply sent back "from my personal account, not my business account". A few days have passed, and now I've received this:

Quote:
HOW LONG WILL THIS TRANSFER TAKE ? I JUST RECEIVE CALL FROM THE BANK THRER,S NO BANK TRANSFER WILL GIVE MORE THAN FOUR DAYS SO TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON DID I HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING GET BACK TO ME

I guess I'm looking for suggestions. What would y'all do at this point? What have you done in the past? Should I just follow the same modalities as if I'd pretended to send some WU/MG?

Appreciate any suggestions!

-b

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi

Last edited by bruckner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the money has been returned to your account, and the bank said the transaction failed due to an error with the receiving account.

then after he's replied, ask for another one!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ OK, just sent this, to set myself up for that response next week:

Quote:
Don't forget that I am missing of the deadline for the transfer on Wednesday, so it's only actually inbeen two working days (unles you know of the banking that work on Saturday!)

I will check with Bank with they open on Monday. I will let you know if there's any oustanding fee you have to pay.

My character's usage really makes my eyes bleed sometimes. Hopefully it has some de-educating effect, though!

No, I have no intention of attempting to extract any fee from this lad, as tempting as it might be. I was very surprised when he volunteered the original question...

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first piggy.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ TY, RedShoes Smile

OK, so I got my stuff together and realized that I do have a working brain. Sent the lad NN's security forms from Here. Thanks, NN, they rock!

I also carbon copied a fake bank manager who I've asked him to include in stuff (and I'm setting up for some choppy choppy later, perhaps.)

Sorry for a nub-ish question originally. Evidently all I needed to do was publically sound like a whiner in order to remember how to think and have fun Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First: Congrats on the piggy! That is no small task and is very disruptive to a lad's "business".

Might I recommend introducing another character? The bank manager may want to get involved, since they need to pre-authorize the transfer to make sure it goes through (or something like that).

What is good about having another character come into a bait is that the lad can get frustrated and angry with your other character, but somehow is less likely to think that it is YOU who is delaying the transaction.

You might also invent an emergency in your life that requires you to go away for a bit...maybe your daughter was in a car accident and you have to go out of the country to care for her for a month. During that time, you will have no access to your bank account!!!!

So basically, the thing to do now is to throw a curve into the story that makes it much more complicated and delays when he expects his money to go through.

I have found that if you photoshop a newpaper clipping your lad will believe any wild story you make up in an instant.

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bruckner wrote:
Evidently all I needed to do was publically sound like a whiner in order to remember how to think and have fun Smile

Isn't it funny how that works sometimes? Congrats on your new piggy!

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first piggy, bruckner! Very Happy You are doing just great. Relax, and make sure his deadlines pass, as you are in no hurry. He is! You are the boss. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Congrats on the pig, that really hits them where it hurts.

Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!

Might I suggest this is a great time to introduce regulatory forms. In my lads' experience, bank regulators often require forms from the Federal Department of International Money, Wire and Internet Transfers (Federal DIMWITs) and other official sounding names to make sure money is not landing in terrorist hands.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HankReardon: funny, that's exactly what I just did. The security company guy was pretty pissed at receiving the forms:

Quote:

BEFORE I FILL THIS FORM I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM A MANAGER IN A SECURITY COMPANY NOT A BANKER FOR THE FIRST PLEACE ,IF YOU AND YOUR SON CAN GET MY MONEY THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM IF THIS BOXES STILL HERE FOR FIVE OR TEN YEARS YOU AND YOUR SON WILL PAY FOR IT YOU ALL ARE SCAMMERS BYE I HAVE KNOW YOU ALL

me:

Quote:

I am not sending my son the money, imbecile, I am sending you the money.

Read the damn form. The recipient of the money must complete the form.

What part of this is you having difficult time understand?

Wow, slapping lads feels good Smile

In the meantime, I'd previously introduced the bank manager. He wrote a very long rambling, kiss-up, manager-to-manager, we-all-can-profit-ignore-my-guy-he's-a-hothead-but-really-really-loaded message. We'll see where this is headed. Since I'm only slapping the security company guy and not my son, my assumption is that later on I can have him find a different security compa ny later and not lose him completely.

I'd originally thought that both scammer characters were the same lad. The fact that my son is silent here with his entire world falling down around the security company guy's ears makes me think that security company lad is somewhere else, maybe in the US. Unfortunately my readnotify trial expired for this account, so I'm rebaiting with a different address so I can confirm this (but that'll take a little more time, I think).

This is some fun stuff. Funny, that only a couple of days ago I thought this one was about to die Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bruckner -

Brilliant work! Don't worry about him leaving. As long as he smells the money, he will come back (and if he doesn't, there are a thousand lads behind him).

One you run the gambit with the bank, if you need another hurdle take a look at this set of forms from Homeland Security ... http://members.419eater.com/~voudoujoe/FORMS/HOMELANDSECURITY.zip

I don't know who the original creator is, but they have been used by several baiters with great success.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, so I'm pretty sure I screwed it up. Ah well. I had a ton of fun last night, and I daresay I had a little too much. At one point, the Bank manager relented and said that he only had to fill out 3 of the 9 pages of NN's forms. but my main char was still being a tool.

Security company lad apologized and asked if I'd actually looked at the form:

Quote:
SORRY IF HE LOOK LIKE INSULT TO YOU I AM A MAN OF GOD I DON,T INSULT PEOPLE OK PLEASE SORRY ,I AM JUST PLAYING MY ROLL (Laughing) BUT AS FOR THE FORM DID YOU SEE THE FORM YOU BANKER ASK ME TO FILL 8 GOOD FORM IF LIKE I AM GOING TO SCHOOL ,JUST LOOK AT IT AND GET BACK TO ME

Me:

Quote:
apology accepted, but Sir, I am not a scammer. I do not appreciate that insulring.

In future we should be speaking nicely to each other, agrees?

I have contacted Mannfred to see if there's a way to reduce the number of pages needing. I finaly looked at the forms and OH MY GOD. They are ridiculous@!!

We go back and forth a couple more times. He wants to know where I am, I tell him he already knows. He wants to know my country and a phone number so we can talk right now. I tell him:

Quote:
I do not conduct business on the telephone. I use email, and I have secretary who uses telephone.

This is a personal matter, and email is fine for me. Plus, I already tried to send you money. Aside from my overzealus bank manager, you would already have my money!

I like you. You are a man who has strong will, like I do. But you also humble enough to apology when its needed. I think we would do well in business together. After this business with my son ie finishing, we should talk.

he replies:

Quote:
ok i am going to sleep now is late here talk to you tomorrow

And that's it. More than 48 hours have passed. I've prodded him once, reminding him I'm still waiting for 3 pages of forms. But this guy's always been FAST in the replying. so I have no idea. Heh, perhaps Alan paid him a visit, since the bank account he gave me was a US account and I swear he was emailing from the same timezone that the account holder belonged to.

Interestingly, I rebaited the original 'son' lad with a different address, and the script has changed. He isn't handing it off to a different character to ask for money (he's already done it himself), and the format is definitely a LOT worse and sketchy, not to mention crappier English. Perhaps the security company lad has kicked son lad to touch because he got him a maga who caused a bank account to be canned. I have so many questions, damnit! Smile Although, I feel good that my original lad may have actually suffered as a result. Let's hope...

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job on the piggy bank !!!

I've heard people using the excuse "that bank account was under investigation for fraudulent activities and the money was sent back" -- but I don't know if that makes the lad more nervous, or more anxious to give you a different one...

I'd hate to tip off a bait with the LEOs close to closing down the bank account so they remove all their money - I love the idea of accounts closing with all the cash Twisted Evil

Have you checked the IP's the mail is coming from? Is it US?

They may have someone here wittingly or unwittingly laundering the money for them...I've been asked to open an account so a "business client" could deposit money for them, and then send a WU of the amount.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shutting down a lad bank account is always sweet. It really wastes their time and is an annoyance. Congrats!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bruckner

You are a natural!

The way you have created a blameless central mugu character is quite superb - it will mean you can get away with all sorts of fun and games using new characters and the lad will always want to believe in you.

Keep it up - you will be amazed where these things can end up!! Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, bruckner!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, holy crap.

I guess I wrote off Security Company lad too quickly. I have to get out of here, but guess what arrived in email overnight? 3 pages of security forms!

happy crowd

I'll figure out how to attach them when I get back from work - any of you who care will have to wait a few hours, I'm afraid Twisted Evil

@NurseNasty : let me say again that these forms rock!

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what he sent. It's a shame that he's showing a propensity to fill forms, cause now I'm sure there'll be more. Plus he didn't supply the scan of a letter with his company letterhead allowing the Bank's employee to fill the rest of the forms.

OK, bear with me - first time attaching images - let's see if I get this right Smile

Anyone else see the 'ghosting' on page 3? I'm not sure what's going on there - looks like he might have rewritten some things?

Anyways, here's what he's getting back. And the poor sod thought he was finished!

Quote:
Sir,

I thank you for filling out these forms. Unfortunately, my employee
was not able to completely finish filling out the rest due to a
family emergency, nor did you include the letter I asked for
authorizing Richard Head to complete the rest of the pages for you.

Mr. Head appears to have completed pages 3, 4 and 8. Now that I
look, it appears that you have completed page 3 also, despite the
fact that I clearly asked you to complete 1, 7 and 9.

To be clear, what's missing is:

The letter authorizing Mr. Head to complete some of the forms, on
your official company letterhead.

Pages 2, 5, 6, 7.

Please reply soonest with the missing letter, and also the missing
pages.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic