SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold Dust Lad, Turn Love Lad Ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is ongoing, and I will keep up this thread til this lad is in tears...

Scammer - K0fi Willi4ms = dark blue
Me - Susan N30ph0bi4 = green
Fake Lad - Willi4ms J0hns0n = red

Quote:
Dear Sir,

My name is Williams Kofi, How would you find making money for yourself
just by being a middleman between a seller and a buyer? This is an
opportunity for you and me to make cool money for ourselves. I wish to
appoint you as my agent in respect of a lucrative gold trade. The
community leader of a village in Ghana wants me to help them sell their
Gold, they intend using the money in rebuilding houses and for developing
there village. In view of this, l am looking for a foreign partner that I
can present to the community leader as the buyer l have for their Gold.
Below is the specification:

Commodity: AU Alluvial Gold Dust
Carat: 22 Carat
Quantity: 250 kg
Price: $12,500
Purity: 92.9%
Origin: Ghana

Here is the deal:

(1). After meeting with the leaders of the community, you will
re-negotiate with them on reduction of price of the Gold.

(2). You will make an agreement with the community leader to pay for half
of the Gold, you would insist making half payment and ship the Gold to
your country before making the balance payment to them. By this, you will
have time to sell the Gold in your country.

(3). After you must have sold the Gold, you would then make payment to the
community on trust, all this will be on the Grantee and impression I will
give to the people of the village.

We stand to make huge profit from this deal. If you are interested let me
know.

Yours in service,

Willi4ms K0fi.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kofi,

I am very intersted in buying gold dust from you. Please let me know what to do next...

Thanks,

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thank you for your E-mail.Can you tell us how many kilograms you are interested to buy from us.We will like to have your full name and home or office address with your phone and fax number to prepare some document for you.

We will be waiting to read from you.

Thanks.

Mr.Willi4ms K0fi

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,
Thanks for your email! I was hoping I could get 75kg of gold dust to start, but I may need more at a later date.Please send me an invoice and how much money I will owe you.

Your Name: Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4
Your Address: 902 Sesame Street
Telephone : 206-337-XXXX Number is also a fax machine

Please get back to me

Thanks,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thank you for your e-mail.I have attached two document which it is PMMC CONTRACT and GOLD CONTRACT GHANA for you to fill and get it back to me as soon as possible so that we can proceed on this transaction of the 75 kg Gold dust you want to buy from us and i want you to cacluate the total amount you owe us and let me know how much you are going to pay us before we will send the invoice to you.

we are waiting to read from you as soon as possible. ( Attaches two fake look docs)

Thanks.

Mr.Willi4m5 K0fi

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Thank you for your email. I really don't have the brains to try to figure out how much I would owe you if I got 75kg of gold dust. How about you sell me as much as you can for $25,000 worth of gold dust. Would that be fair to you? I am not sure if it would be more than 75kg or not, but if it is than that is ok with me as well. I have completed the forms as directed and given you my address so if you could please let me know how to now proceed from here.

Thank You,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Nice to read from you and regarding to your last mail to me and I really understand that you are real buyer who serious to buy the gold dust from us and you said I should sell the gold dust worth of $25,000 to you which if I want to sell the gold dust worth the amount you said is 2 kg but when I told the community elders about your proposal of $25,000 and they are all agreed to give you 30 kg as you are a serious buyer and when you got this 30 kg and as soon as you sold the gold dust and send the remain balances for the rest 45 kg gold dust.

The total amount for the 75 kg you want to buy from us is $9, 37500,000 (NINE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS) and now you said you want the Gold dust worth $25,000 which we are going to give you 30 kg because the community elders saw that you are woman and that’s why they want to put their trust and faith on you that you must be an honest woman to have a transaction with.

So the total money for the 30 kg is $3, 7500,000 (THREE HUNDRED AND SEVENTHY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS) so out of this money you are going to pay the $25,000 you have with you so that we can get the 30 kg Gold dust ship to you and the reason why the elders want to collect this $25,000 from you is that they want to start to develop their building construction in the community and they don’t want to any delay at all and am begging you that when you received this 30 kg Gold dust and you sold them in state please don’t let it be late before you will send the down the remain balance to us.

I checked the form I sent to you to fill but when I looked at the form you don’t fill any thing inside it well since I have your full details and I want you to refilled the form and get back to me ok because it is very confident.

I will be waiting to read from you so that I can give you the banking the details where you are going to wire the $25,000 to so that we can get the 30 kg Gold Dust ship to you as soon as you pay the money into the bank account am going to give you.

Thanks.

Best regard.

Mr. k0fi Willi4m5 ]

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

I don't understand those forms. Can I just send you an email aggreeing to pay the cost of the gold dust? I sent you my information so shouldn't that be ok? I didn't realize that 75kg was that much. I can wire into your bank account $100,000 but I would need another month to give you the rest. I am working on a big project for my company and the job pays very well, and since I own the company, most of the profits from the project go to me.

Let me know where to send the money and when I can expect it to be shipped after recieving the money from me. Where are you located? If you are in Africa, can you get diamonds or exotic animals?

Thanks again,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Susan,

Thanks for your e-mail. The community elders are very happy to hear from you and they extend their greetings to you. They have provide the account information where you are going to wire the payment to them and as soon as you make this payment to the account I gave you 100% assurance that I myself personally will took the 35 kg of the Gold dust to the diplomat couriers service for shipment but please I want you to be honest with me and I believe in you that you wont disappointed me after you received this package that you will pay the rest balances for the 35 kg.You know African mentality; I have to drop some money for them to buy drinks I mean Dry gin. These people are really nice people kindly get back to me after you have received the 35kg.

I do this for you because you are a serious buyer and also a woman which all the community elders believe in you too that you won’t let them down. Here is the bank details information giving to me for you to wire the payment to them.

HSBC BANK
238 NATHAN RD, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
SWIFT CODE: SCAMMER ACCOUNT
A/C NUMBER: 61980192XXXX
A/C NAME: SCAMMER ACCOUNT
Once you wire the payment into this account kindly scan the payment slip to me for verification. You know these people are not well educated and I have to be transparent with them and you that’s my obligation.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Best regards

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5 & God bless

Bank account reported.....

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kofi,

Thank you for that information and please tell the elders I said thank you as well. I went to the bank yesterday and they were very happy to transfer the money to your account. The bank manager asked what in the world I was buying and I told her I was involved in a great business deal. She was pleased and happy for me, however in order to transfer a large amount of money like that, either you or the elders have to fill out a form that states that this is not for terrorist actions. I got a copy of the form for her and I scanned it into my computer. I will attach it to this email so you may fill it out and get it back to me. I asked her if I could avoid this because time was not on my side, and she said no, it was a new federal law they put into place after the terrorists attacks on 9/11. I was unsure if you have adobe or not, so I converted it to microsoft word if you did not have that so there will be no delays.The quicker I get the form back, the faster I can send you the money.

I wish there was a way around this, but that is the only bank I have and I can not send money of that amount without that form filled out by either you or one of the elders.

Looking forward to the gold dust,
Sus4n Neoph0bi4

Attached the Elec Transfer Security form to the email

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thank you for your e-mail. Regarding to your mail I received today make me happy after I read your mail well the community elders said that I should greet you very well and I have printed the forms out and went to the village to go and give the community elders the form to filled it out so I have to wait till they call their community secretary to filled the form and gave it back to in time and the community elder picture have attached to the form and I hope the bank will be alright with the filling of the form.

Please scan the payment slip to me as soon as the bank wire the money into the account the community elders provide to me to give you and one more things please give me the full delivery details where the Gold Dust will be ship to.

The delivery takes just 3 business working days.

I will be waiting to read from you ASAP.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Here are the forms :

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Thank you so much for those forms! I took them to the bank about an hour ago. They had no problems with the forms, although they were not happy with the picture. The bank manager said you looked unhappy in it and you were not holding a sign, and also wearing something on your head.which I did not know she wanted you holding. Otherwise I would have told you in the email to save you the hassle of taking another picture. She wanted to insure that it was not a fake picture, hence the reason for the sign and wearing something on your head. The bank manager will hold onto all of the forms except for that one, and wait for the new picture to be taken to her before making the money transfer. She is ready to start the transfer as soon as I give her the new picture, and the money will show up in your bank account within 24 hours if I transfer the money before 3pm my time.

She wants the sign to be a specific security code that only you will know. The code she wants you to hold up is: TO CATCH RABBITTS, HIDE BEHIND A BUSH AND DO CARROT CALLS. She is not too worried about what you wear on your head, she said it can be a tinfoil hat, a crown of flowers, or a crown of thorns. The bank manager also said to smile, and be happy! That the money will be transferred as soon as the new picture is received. She said to make sure you get it right, and that would be the only hold up in transferring this money to you, and I really need this gold dust.

My bank will be open tomorrow until 2pm my time, so if you get me that picture by then your money will be in your account first thing Monday morning.

I thank you and the elders for everything you are doing and I look forward to sending you that money for the gold dust.

May Thanks,

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thank you for your e-mail and the understanding and the trust you have in me and I have seen the form you attached to the mail to give the new Gold dust seller and I printed the form now and I will go and meet in to filled the forms and get back to you.

I have also let him know that is going to do what your bank manager requested for before and he said is ok with him that he is going to take the picture as your bank manager instructed him to do because he is well educated man and understand things but those elders in the village are literate which they don’t know anything down to see money to do what they are wanted to do in their community and as soon as the new seller filled the forms and placed his picture to the forms I will send it to you and give you his bank account details where you are going to wire his money to him and as soon as he received the payment slip and confirm that the money is there ,I will collect your gold dust and get it ship to you immediately .

I know and believe that after you succeed in this transaction you are going to compensate me with some money you know I don’t ask for any commission for you but I know you are going to give me something.

I will be waiting to read from you and as soon as I collect the forms from the seller I will send it to you in time.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Thank you for the very professional email. I will look for your next email containing the new forms, the new picture, as well as the new bank account. I called my bank manager to let her know what you have emailed me, and she was very happy about it. She said the money will be in the account 24 hours after she wires it after recieving those items from you.

Speaking of paying you for your services, I was most certainly going to compensate you! I am a business woman after all. I tell you what, after I get those things from you, I will send you $600.00 however you would like me to send it to you. It is under the 1,000 limit that money gram imposes, so I can send it that way so you have some money for helping me out. I always tip my investors and fellow business partners. Once I recive those iterms, I will first go to the bank to start the wire transfer, then I will go to money gram and send you the $600.00.

Thank you again for everything

Quote:
Dear Susan,
I am very sorry for my late replying back to you due to when i got to the new seller office and he told me that he dont know how is going to take the picture then we have to call a photographer to come and take the picture and before the photographer return back to is too late so i have to rush down to my office to send the picture he took with the forms he filled and his account number which you are going to give your bank manger to wire the money to for him and as soon as your bank manager wire the money please give me the transfer slip to give the new seller to know that they have wire the money into his account so here his the account information below,

BARCLAYS BANK PLC
ADDRESS:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SWIFT CODE: SCAMMER ACCOUNT
SORT CODE: 20-69-XX
A/C NUMBER:SCAMMER ACCOUNT
BENEFICIARY:INSERT FAKE NAME HERE

So let me have the transfer slip so that i will go and meet the seller to collect the Gold dust from him and ship it to immediately,i will be waiting to read from you.
Thanks&God bless
Mr .Kofi Williams

Second bank account sent to be killed, but shows he works quick to get them killed....
Attaches more forms, again screws up the picture, and instead of holding a sign that says to catch rabbits, he is holding one... Shocked

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

How are you and your family? Hope every one is living fine, well regarding your last mail I received and I went to the village which its about 230 kilometers miles from my city to the village and I have met the community elders having a meet with some new buyer which fly down to Ghana, one buyer is from sudi Arabia and the other buyer came from Dubai and there are with cash to pay immediately because the community are in need of the money ,because the engineers and the construction company are around to start the preparation of the buildings.

One more thing that I have to tell you now is to act fast about the transaction of the funds and the two buyer are waiting for your reply back to the community elders to know if you are ready to buy the gold dust or not so that they can buy it together and there is a lot of shouting and arguments between I and the community elders, and this is what caused the argument because you are not here in Ghana and everything that’s is going on here on your behalf I must let you know the truth, one buyer said he want to buy 115 kg and the other buy said he is going to buy 120 kg and you knew that the total gold dust that they have for sale is 250 kg which I have secured your 75 kg for you as you are the first buyer and that’s where the argument started between I and the elders and after a long dragging argument and the eldest elder among said its ok that I should sat down and he told me that am just fighting them about you which they never know yet if you are going to buy the Gold dust and they are just doing this for you because you are a woman who is Hard working and looking for a good success in life and the other buyer are still around now and the elder just want to know if you are going to buy the 35kg gold dust and wire the fund into the account giving you within 24 hours and send the payment slip of wire the money into the account to me to show them that you have made the payment, then I have the 35 kg gold dust with me and ship it to you with out any delay.

About the picture that you or your bank manager requested for CAN NEVER BE DONE BECAUSE WHY? AN ELDERLY MAN CAN NEVER GO INSIDE A BUSH AND BE CHASING RIBBIT AND IT SOUNDS STUPID IN THE HEAR OF THE ELDERS THAT YOU ARE TAKING THEM FOR A FOOL AND THEY SAID THAT IS A CHIDISH PLAY AND THEY SAID THAT I SERIOUS BUYER CAN NEVER ASK HIS SELLER TO DO SUCH THINGS AFTER ALL THE DOCUMENT HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOU AND THE DOCUMENT YOU SENT TO THEM HAVE BE FILLED AND SENT BACK TO YOU WITH THEIR PICTURE SO WHAT KIND OF FOOLISH THINGS IS THAT.

So that is what I heard from the elders when I told that about that and I was so embraced and disgrace about the mail you sent: TO CATCH RABBITTS, HIDE BEHIND A BUSH AND DO CARROT CALLS and I was even told that, IF ITS MY FATHER CAN I ACCEPT THAT AND I SAID NO. You don’t know the meaning of elders and the one you see in the picture I sent to you is their highest chief elder and here in our country we valued our culture and our elders so much and we don’t play with them because we too are coming to that position one day.

I don’t have to talk much about this transaction and all I want you to know is that I have secured your 35 kg gold dust for you and is with me already and I don’t want you be scared at all because am a man of my word, all I want you to do now to tell your bank manger to wire the money in time so that those new buyer will not buy the 35 kg ok..

Am waiting to read from you in time because as you know their no time on our side again because of those new buyer and they ready in haste to buy all because they are with their money and this what I have been facing all this weekend that’s why I don’t have chance to mail you until today .

I hope you to hear from you.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Thank you for your lengthy email. Please assure the elders I WANT the gold dust. I gave the bank manager the forms you filled out, all we are waiting for is the new picture. I am sorry that this whole thing has caused confusion and fighting, but I am a successful businesswoman and I have made deals before and she has always asked for a personalized picture to insure that the picture is not fake. Everytime she has gotten the picture, she has wired the money the same day, and 24 hours later it was in their bank account.

Please tell the elders I want to buy the gold dust, and it is them that is holding up the transaction. Everything is ready to go on my end, she is waiting for that picture. Tell the elders they must take the picture the way she described it to me, so I can wire this money. Remind them I am paying $100,000, not like $500.00 or something, $100,000 ready to go into their account.

The picture must be taken the way she said, and I will repeat what she had told me in the bank:

You must be holding a sign that says: TO CATCH RABBITTS, HIDE BEHIND A BUSH AND DO CARROT CALLS. She said it must be able to be read. She said you also must wear something on your head such as either a tinfoil hat, a crown of flowers, or a crown of thorns. This is to prevent identity theft, as she has explained to me. It helps protect you so nobody can use your identity.

Please explain to them they are holding up the process and I need this picture so I may wire this money to you.Until then, we are at a standstill. Money is wired as soon as I get it. You send me the picture today before 5pm my time, which is 5 and a half hours from now, and the money can be in the account 24 hours after that.

Thanks,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thanks for your quick respond to my mail i sent you and i think you dont read my mail i sent to you very well, in my last mail i sent to you which i make you realised that,its because the community elders have seen the two buyers which they are ready to buy all the Gold dust with their cash with them and this is the reason why i they dont want to listerning to me any more but i dont want all my effort and my time that i have waste on this transaction between you and the community elders go in vain like that and you know its my money that i have been used to transportation myself to the village but now i want to tell you something which i think you will like the idea,i will tell you about the things now but today which its monday evening 5.53 pm in Ghana time and as soon as i send you this mail,am going to back to village to tell them about what your bank manager requested but i will opening up for you that this idea of TO CATCH RABBITTS, HIDE BEHIND A BUSH AND DO CARROT CALLS.is a TABOON in their culture because i was born in Ghana too and i know every culture very well so i will be going to the village tonight to discuess this issue to them and if you said that they should take another picture without the code of your bank manager said,i know that they will do it but since they have seen another two buyer with their money now and nothing i can tell them to do which they will do now.

The new idea i want to share with you is that incase if i went to the village and the village elders disagree with it what you said,i have another Gold Dust seller in the city which i live and they have alot of Gold dust to sell which i was also told to look for a buyer and as i can see you that you are really serious to buy the Gold dust and after i know the out come from the community elders ,i will go and meet the NEW GOLD DUST SELLER to verify if they still have the Gold dust forsale which you can buy from them and i will tell you everything tomorrow after i have done the assigment.

Waiting to read from you.

Thanks & God bless.

Mr.K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

I understand your email and I am very much interested in this gold dust that is for sale. I have great plans for it, so I really don't care who I get it from at this point.As long as it is 75kg worth, then it could come from the moon. I told you what my bank manager is requesting, as this is a new federal law in regards to wiring money overseas. Please explain to them that it protects them from identity theft. I know I would not want my identity stolen, so if someone wants me to send a personalized picture I would do it because then I know that my identity is safe.

I can not send the money until I get a picture that the bank manager requested. She has your account information and the rest of the forms. Again, I will tell you what is required. A picture with you or one of the elders holding a sign that says:

TO CATCH RABBITTS, HIDE BEHIND A BUSH AND DO CARROT CALLS and you must be wearing something on your head either a tinfoil hat, a crown of flowers, or a crown of thorns.

You are tying my hands up and I need to buy this gold dust. Explain to the elders that once they get the money from me, then they buy the gold dust. That is how we do it in the USA.

You now have 2 and a half hours to get me this picture so the money can be in your account by tomorrow evening.

Thank You,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I just came back from the village now, and when I got to the village, the community elders told me that they cant do what your bank manager said, that is not line with their culture to do that and they have sold the gold dust to the buyers which ready to buy the gold dust and pay the money in cash.

On my returning back to my office, I went to meet the gold dealer to know and verify if he is still having some Gold dust for sale and luckily I met him and he said he still have about 156 kg Gold dust for sale and I ask for the price per kg and he said is going to sell it at the rate of $13,500 per kg and I said to him that, the gold dust that I want to buy for you before is $12,500 per kg from the village elders before they got new buyer for the gold dust and sold all the gold to the new buyer and he said that if you are a serious buyer that he will sell the gold dust for $13,000 per kg and I said I have to tell you first to know if you are ok with the price.

So Mrs. Susan I got another new gold dust seller for you now which it’s a gold dealer living in this city with me and I have told him a little about your seriousness to buy the gold dust which I want to know from you if the price of the gold dust is ok with you so that he can give me the contract agreement form which you are going to fill and get back to me to give him so that you can proceed on how you are going to buy the gold dust from him.

I will be waiting to read from you from you and I am a man of word and am also with you to the get the gold dust buy from here.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kofi,

I am wondering about this deal now. You would think a businessman would want to make sure that his identity was not stolen and would take the picture that my bank manager had told you to do. In order for me to transfer money into your account, I must have that picture. I am tired of typing in what she required to do, so you know what the specifications are. Since they are new gold dust dealers, a new form must be filled out by them. I will again attach it to this email so you can give it to them to fill out. Also, in the picture part, you must enclose the picture the way that my bank manager has said.

I can find another gold dust dealer in a heartbeat, but I am choosing to do business with you. Please remember that there is $100,000 on the line here. I can find another gold dust dealer who is more willing to take the picture the way my bank manager has stated to you. This is not me, this is all on my bank manager. I can not send the money by myself, she does the wire transfer, so what she says goes.

Please make sure the new dealers fill out this form and send the picture the way she wants it, or otherwise I will have no choice but to go elsewhere. I already have many uses for this, so make sure you do as asked this time.

Thanks,
Susan Neophobi4

P.S. Remember, time is money

I attache the forms again for him to fill out again.....

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,
I have been waiting for your mail , and i did not read from you up till now . hope you recieved all the document and the forms i sent to you ? The man that want to sell the God Dust want to know the latest development about the transaction . He want to know if the payment is been made or not .

I will be waiting to read from you ASAP. and when the payment is made do not forget to scan the payment slip and send it to us .

Thanks...& God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

I don't think you understood my emails to you. I took the new forms to the bank manager with the new pictures as well. She asked me if I was telling you right, that you were to hold a SIGN, not a rabbitt. You were also supposed to wear only three types of things on your head. The hat you were was not one of those options. It was either a crown of flowers, a crown of thorns, or a tinfoil hat. I realy hate looking stupid, especially in front of someone I do business with.

Kindly send me the correct picture as directed by the bank manager. Remember, you must hold a SIGN that says : TO CATCH RABBITTS, HIDE BEHIND A BUSH AND DO CARROT CALLS . You must write this and hold the sign. You also must wear either the crown of flowers, the crown of thorns, or the tinfoil hat.

I am tired of telling you every other email what she expects from you and not recieving it from you. You have 2 hours to get me the correct pictures so I can have her wire the money.

Waiting for correct picture,
Sus4n Ne0phb0i4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

You knew i always with you and am trying all my best for you to get the Gold Dust and it seen i dont really know what is going on with you or your bank manager and after all we have took the picture with the rabbit and scaned it to you to prove to you that the seller is real and you are now asking him to do take another picture which you know this is seller which he has been into different type of transaction and he is a Gold dealer but he is out of the city since on saturday but he is going to come back today Monday and if he came back and he will take another picture and i will send it to you ok.

Please as soon as i send the picture to you today after he take the picture,dont let it be too late to wire the money into his account and you know that Gold dust is what people always demand for so i want you to make everything to be in order once you got the picture.

I will be waiting to read from you .

Thanks..& God bless

Mr.K0fi Willi4m5

Then he send me this goody in my box, with the subject of: HERE IS THE PICTURE AND AM WAITING TO READ FROM YOU

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I dont read from you and i hope you got the new seller picture i sent to you yesterday and am still waiting to read from you beacuse the seller want to know if you still have interest or not so that he will not keeping relay on us for so long.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

Thanks & God bless

Mr.K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kofi,

Thank you for the excellent picture. That is what she was looking for after all this time. I will be taking it to the bank tomorrow and have the money wired to your account. I want to apologize for the delay as I have been moving the past few days. I will send you an email with the updated address as soon as I get access to the computer. I am at the library now being as I will not have internet until Friday. Please pardon any delays because of this small factor. And let them know I am still interested and the money will be in the account by tomorrow evening after midnight. Friday when I have internet access I will send you my address so you may ship the gold dust to me.

Thank You for your patience,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I have been wonder why don’t you reply back to me but I knew that you are a very busy woman that’s why you don’t reply me back in time and I have seen everything you said about the picture and once your bank wired the money into the seller account gave to you please try and scan the transfer slip to me to show it to the seller so that he can believe that you have wire the money and I will be waiting for your full details home or office address where you want me to ship the Gold dust to you as soon as possible the seller confirmed that the money has been in his account.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Today is Saturday afternoon here which I don’t hear or read from you and I hope you have seen all my mails I sent to you about the new account which the new seller gave me to give you due some reason that the account that he gave me before is un list so tell your bank not to wire the money there and here is the NEW ACCOUNT which they are going to wire the money to below,

BARCLAYS BANK P.L.C
MARKET PLACE KETTERING NORTHANTS ENGLAND.
IBAN NO: GB64BARC 2045772010XXXXX
A/C NO: SCAMMER ACCOUNT
SORT CODE: 20-45-XX
A/C NAME: INSERT FAKE NAME HERE

And I have sent you this new account since Thursday night before I left my office so Mrs. Susan I will be looking forward to read from you and I don’t want us to waste any time on this transaction again because the seller can get buyer for the Gold dust which I don’t want him to sell the Gold dust to another buyer but he cant because I have gave me contract agreement.

Waiting to read from you.

Thanks & God bless
Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

I have to contact the bank manager to give her the new bank account. I will be in touch later tonight.

Thanks,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear sus4n,

I just received a call and mail from the seller now that you shuold not wire the money into the account I gave you before due to some reason and he no give me new account which you are going to use to wire the money into and here is the new account below,

BARCLAYS BANK P.L.C
MARKET PLACE KETTERING NORTHANTS ENGLAND.
IBAN NO: GB64BARC 2045772010XXXX
A/C NO: SCAMMER ACCOUNT HERE
SORT CODE: 20-45-XX
A/C NAME: INSERT FAKE NAME

Please am very sorry for the inconvice okay.

Thanks
Mr k0fi willi4M5

Bank account sent again to be killed.....

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Sorry for the very brief email earlier. I am going to have to back to the bank so she can stop the wire transfer. I think she explained that the wire transfer makes three attempts to auto send it to the account before it can be stoppped. Since you have given me a new bank account, she is going to want another picture from you. Please do not send any pictures of you until I know what her specifications are.

I wanted to know if that was you or the seller in the picture? If it is you, you are a very handsome man. After our business deal is done, I would love to meet you. I am a very wealthy,divorced, single woman, and you looked so hot wearing those flowers on your head....wow. Now look at me, I am blushing. I can not believe I am hitting on a person who is doing business with me. Please forgive me.

I will talk to you on Monday when I hear from her as to the new picture and how soon she can send the money to the new account once she has the picture. It could be as early as Tueday evening I do believe to see the money in your account, and I can also send you the payment slip.

Thank You,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thank for your e-mail and I have been waiting to read from you to know the kind of the picture and the specification are so that the seller can take the new picture and send to you so that you can give it your bank manger to wire the money.

About the picture that you said who is the in the picture, seller is the one who is in the picture not mine and it sound like you want to make a relationship with the seller and if yes then I can give you his email address to be writing each other.

Please am waiting to read from you as soon as possible so that the new picture can be taken fast and send to you.

Thanks & God bless

Mr.k0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Thank you for your email and I went to the bank today. The bank manager wants a new picture like this.Since the bank account is a new one, we have to be sure in the USA that we get photographic verication of the account owner. This is standard policy and procedure. The new picture that she needs is this: The account owner must be holding a sign like the last one, only this time the sign must read : GRLNXTDR681 HAPPY EATER ANNIVERSARY WITH LOVE FROM ALL OF US. Since the last time the picture was sent, they had choosen a crown of flowers, they must either wear a crown of thorns or a tinfoil hat, or aluminum foil hat. I know that you will get the picture quickly so I may have her trasnfer the funds to the new account. She wanted me to tell you that the other money transfer that was starting to go to the other account that you said was no good will be stopped by tomorrowe. She should be able to wire the money into the account by the end of the day as long as the new picture is sent.

I was actually hoping it was you in the picture, but that is ok. I would like to have a relationship with you. I hope that it is not to forward of me.....

I will look for your picture tomorrow in my inbox.

Take Care,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,
Thanks for the message,anyway i still have some questions for you and i hope you are living good and it is okay and fine..how is life treating you over there ? I will still love to know some little more about you. So i made out some Questions for you .

And i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..what do u like in a Man ?
2..are u a player or for real ?
3..are u single or divorced?
4..do u have kids ?
5..what you do for a living?
6..tell me about urself ?
7..what u do for a fun and in your free time?
8.. Whats your bad experience in meeting a man on the Internet.

Hope to hear back from you soonest.

K0fi willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Willi4m,

Thank you fro your kind email. Life is ok over here, the weather is still breaking for the spring months. Right now it does not know if it still wants to be winter or if it wants to be spring. When it is winter, it can get as cold as 5 degress ferenheight. So you can imagine that it gets quite cold. Today was not so bad, it was about 50 degrees. What is the weather like over where you live? You live in Ghana right? The questions you ask are reasonable concidering we met on the internet. I will also include my picture for you as well. I hope you like it.

1..what do u like in a Man ? Honesty, Humor
2..are u a player or for real ? For Real
3..are u single or divorced? Divorced
4..do u have kids ? No
5..what you do for a living? Run a multi-million dollar business
6..tell me about urself ? I like to read, go to the movies, and dance
7..what u do for a fun and in your free time? Reading, and listen to music
8.. Whats your bad experience in meeting a man on the Internet. I have never done this before

I hope I answedred all your questions. Until we speak again.....XOXOXOXOXO

I attached a picture of Jane Fonda....

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I got your mail and i went to meet the seller in his office but it was a pity that i didnt meet him but i have called him and explain about the new picture your bank manager requested for and he told me to meet him tomorrow about the picture.

Regarding about the relationship you said well i dont mind because am still a young man and single but i dont want us to discuss this in my business box and here is my private email address [email protected] which you can use to send me things i need to know about you and the relationship.

I will be looking forward to hear from you in the mail box or i have a chance i can also write you ok and for the picture of the seller will be send to you as soon as i get the picture .

Thanks & God bless

Mr.K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Thank you for that email. I went to the bank and the bank manager said she stopped the transfer to the bank account you gave me. She said that she will transfer the money to the new account tomorrow when she gets the new picture. I want to thank you for proffessionalism. I am very glad you and I are business partners. Out of curiousity, what was the reason the other account was not working? I was only wondering, if you don't want to explain that is fine also, as I said I was just wondering.

Well, I will send you an email to your personal address shortly, and I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Thanks Again,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
[Dear Sus4n,

I went to the office of Mr. Adofo the seller today and when I got there, I don’t like the way he talked to me about the new picture you requested from again and he told me that in a business line they don’t need to be taking a picture before they can wire the money to his account and he said that he has been selling Gold dust to abroad which they don’t give him a lot of stress like this and he said this is will be his last picture that he going to take and send to you. He now gave me the new picture he took to send it to you as soon as possible.

So my dear I want you to go to your bank right a way as soon as you got the picture in your mail so that your bank manager will make the transfer of the money into the seller account ok.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5 /color]

Attaches this picture :

Quote:
[color=green]Dear Mr. K0fi,

I want to thank you once again for sending the picture. I went to the bank, and she was very pleased with your picture.The bank manager wired the money to the account and you should see it no later than tomorrow evening. I sent you $125,000. The $25,000 is yours as a bonus, not the sellers. Please make sure that you recieve your bonus. I said that I always tip and this was no exception. You have made this a very easy transaction so far. Let me know when you have gotten your bonus and the seller has gotten his money. I am getting ready to reply to your other email you sent me from your personal account.

XOXOXO,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thanks for your e-mail and i am very happy to heard that your bank manger like the seller picture i sent to you and thank you for the money bouns you gave me and i will go and tell the seller that you have wire the money into his account and i want you to give me the transfer slip payment of wire the money into the account because the seller will need the transfer slip to confirmed if its truth you have wire the money so that i will know how am going to collect my bouns money from him ,once you scan the transfer slip to me and your home or office address where am going to ship the Gold Dust to you as soon as i got the transfer slip .

I will check my other mail to see what you write to me there later in the day OK.

Thanks & God Bless

Mr.K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

Thank you for your email and your kindness. I have attached the payment slip to this email. I have to go to a meeting right now, I will email you again later.

Thanks,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Lovely Sus4n,How are you doing?...Its such a wonderful day to read from you, i mean i was not expecting you to answer the questions so soon..lol... i was hoping maybe its gonna take few weeks before you answer it..lol just kidding..To answer my own questions back and yes you got it right that am living in Accra-Ghana and the weather is some how hot here:

1..what do u like in a Woman?. Loving,Caring, Understanding....easy going....a Woman who is romantic a Woman who knows how to make a man feel love and also protect his family.

2..are u a player or for real ?. I am real, and i have never for once be a player, moreover i have just been Involve in just 2 relationships before.

3..are u single or divorced?. I am single and never been married.

4..do u have kids ?. I dont have any Kids, but i would love to have someday, i love kids so much and i like been around them, i see alot of them and they are lovely i cant wait to have Kid with the woman of my life. At least maybe 2 or 3..well sure i would discuss that with that woman someday, who knows maybe its you...we will see about it anyway.

5..what you do for a living?. I work as a GOLD MACHANT, and CONSULTANT and i love it.

6..tell me about urself ? black eyes.... black hair ...5"ft , non smoker/OCCATIONAL Drinker.

7...what u do for a fun and in your free time?. well i like to walk around the inner harbour, i love sports ,watchin movies and goto the movies, live music , I like to have fun I'm usally up for anything new and fun

8.. Whats your bad experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?. So far no bad experience other that, i have done emailing with some few Ladies and they seem not to be my type of person, all they talk about is sex and i am not that type its just not a right thing talking about sex online, i hope you understand.

How old is the woman am in love with and i will get my picture to you as soon as possible. I really appricate your gestures kindness on the bonus money you gave to me thanks so much.

I wait to read from you soon, and i hope i have answered my questions well.

Yours

K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Wonderful Willi4m,

Thank you for your terrific email! I was wondering the same thing that you had asked me about yourself. Thank you for answering those for me. What did you think of my picture? I hope I am not too old for you. I am 42 years old so I hope that it's not too much of an age difference. I was wondering when you were going to send me a picture of yourself. Can you hold a sign for me so I know the picture is real? Let me know if you are willing to do this for me.

You do not have worry about me talking about sex over the internet. I would rather speak over the phone or in person of things like that.

I will talk to you soonest.

Love,
Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

Thank you for your e-mail and I have seen the payment slip you sent to me but this is not the real one am asking for, the payment slip you are going to send to me will be like this and let me tell you .

THE FULL BANK ADDRESS WITH THE BENIFICARY NAME WILL BE THERE WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE YOU MADE THE TRANSFER TO SHOULD BE THERE AND THE AMOUNT YOU WIRE ….WITH YOUR BANK FULL NAME WILL ALSO BE THERE IN THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU WILL SEND TO ME NOW.

I will be waiting to receive the original transfer slip from you as soon as possible so that the seller can collect his money and give me my own bonus in time and please don’t forget to give me your full home or office address where am going to ship the Gold dust to you as soon as possible the seller received the transfer slip Ok.

Thanks & God bless

Mr.k0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I dont read from you and i hope you are feeling fine over there and regarding to the mail i sent you which am still waiting for the original transfer payment slip and YOUR BANK NAME AND THE SELLER BANK NAME WITH THE BENIFICARY NAME ALSO ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH YOUR BANK MANAGER OR CASHER SIGNATURE MUST BE ON IT.i hope you know what am trying to tell you and as soon as you scan the payment slip to me ..the seller will confirmed the payment because without this the seller will not believe that you have transfer the money into the account.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible so that the seller will know how to ship the goods to you and i have been waiting to see your address where am going to ship the goods to you as soon as you send the transfer slip to me.

Thanks & God bless

Mr.K0fi Willi4m5 ]

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

I got a call from the bank manager, and she said that the account was no good. Please tell me what is going on.

Sus4n Ne0ph0bi4

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I can’t just believe in what your bank manager saying that the account was not good and I want you to know that am sincere with you from the start of our transaction and I don’t think I hide anything from you at all and when your bank manager know that the account was not good then why did she wired the funds into the account and gave you the transfer slip and now she is saying that the account was not good but I assuring you that nothing wrong with the account and the first account that I gave you before the seller said you should tell your bank to stop wire the money into the account because the one of his customer has deposited some amount of money into that and the account has been over listed so that is the reason why he give you another one .

I called Mr. Adofo the Gold seller this morning when I got your mail to tell him what your bank manager said and he said that nothing wrong with his account that he gave you to wire the money to, that’s maybe your bank manager don’t want to wire the money or she don’t want you to do the business with him and I said its not like that but I want you to know that if your bank manager said that the account was not good then I want you to withdraw your money from that bank and travel a little bit to another bank to make the transfer of the money to the account then we will know whether the account is not good or not.

Please I want you to check the new account I gave you if it’s correct with the one you gave your bank manager and let me see the one you gave her if its correct one because I don’t really understand what is going on here again.

SCAMMER BANK INFORMATION SENT A SECOND TIME, SAME ONE ALREADY REPORTED

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible to know what is on your mind about this transaction.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Sweetie Sus4n,Thanks for your lovely mails and I believe that you are real with your picture you sent to me but I want you also to prove it to me that you are real by take a new picture of yourself with hold a sign saying ( I WANT YOU WILLI4M5 ).

As for the age, age doesn’t have anything to do when there is love because I believe when there is love between each other and I don’t care about age and all I care for is love and trust, honest and faithful to each other . I am 30 years old so for me am okay with you.

I want you to give me the holding sign you want to give me so that I can take a new picture of myself with the sign so as soon as you give me the sign to hold and you send me the new picture of yourself with the holding sign a gave to that I WANT YOU K0FI then I send my own picture to you with any sign you want.

My love is not that is worry too much about sex talk on internet. if you like it we can talk about because I know you will be missing this type of funs for a long time and am ready to be your side every time both night and day that you want to talk about sex on internet.

So my dear I want you to give me your cell phone number or mobile number ok because I will be calling you any time I want and I need to talk to you on phone.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible to give me the hold a sign to take my picture for you and don’t forget to take a new picture for me with the hold a sign I gave you.

Yours in love

K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Wonderful Willi4m,

I hope my picture is ok with you. I held my beautiful dog in the picture. How was the weather there today? It rained all day here, so not a very pleasant day at all. I sent you an email in regards to our business deal to your business email account. I would like a picture of you as well, since the pictures I have are of the seller. I would like to put it in a frame for my desk. The other women who work for me say you are not real, so I would like a picture as soon as possible so I can prove them wrong. I would like you to hold a sign that says : I WANT TO SHOW YOU MY SMALL PACKAGE. This way those nosy busy bodies will know you are real.

I wish that we could meet in person. You had mentioned Ghana, how close is that to Chad? I have to take a trip there in under a month for some charity work. Do you think you could meety me there if our relationship grows? I think we will be very happy together. You have never been married right? I am falling for you day after day and I long to hold you at night.

Oh my goodness, please don't think that was wrong of me....I just wish to see you.

I have to go before I make a fool of myself

Love,
Susa4n

Attached a photoshopped a pic of Jane Fonda hold his requested sign

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I have been waiting for your reply back to me about the mail I sent to you and am about to leave my office and till Monday morning before am back to my office.

So I want you to tell your bank manager that nothing wrong with the seller account I gave you to transfer the money to. As soon as I leave my office, am going to meet Mr. Ad0f0 the Gold seller because he called me to come and see him. So Mrs. Sus4n if you don’t have interested to buy the Gold dust again please let me know so that the seller can sell off his Gold dust in time because you knew we have been wasting the seller time for so long.

Thanks & God bless

Mr.K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi,

I am going to go to another bank that I have and see if I can send the money through that bank account. You may be right on her not wanting to send the money. I have never had a problem with her before, so I don't understand why there would be a problem now. I do not wish for you or the gold dust seller to think that I am not a serious buyer, because I very much am. I have plans for the gold dust and I wanted to give you a bonus for making this transaction possible. If you did not send me an email in regards to the gold dust, I would have gone through other people that would have ripped me off. Please let me take care of business on my end and send the money to your account on Monday. I had a late night meeting last night and woke up too late to do it today. The banks are closed on Sunday's, so I will go to the bank on Monday. This money will be sent either by the one I have already been dealing with and I will have a talk with the bank manager, or I will do it at a different bank.

I will talk to you soon,
Sus4n

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I just want to tell to you that are about to close for today and please try and wire the money into the account today and send me the transfer slip of the money you wire.

If your former bank manager doesn’t wire the money then try another bank to wire the today so that by tomorrow evening the money will be in the account.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as I come to office tomorrow and I want you to give me your cell phone or mobile number because your telephone number you gave me use to enter voice mail machine and I don’t like that so I want you to provide any cell numbers that I can call you on.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. k0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi ( can I still call you that....)

I went to the bank manager and demanded to know what was going on. I printed out the email with the bank account the seller gave you and she sent it again today. I am sorry I forgot to get the payment slip.... I will go there again and get that from her. Please let the seller know it will be in the account by tomorrow evening. I will talk to you again tomorrow.

Love,
Sus4n

Quote:
My sweetie Sus4n, I got your lovely picture today and I cant believe what my eyes see until I down load the picture and look at your picture very well and careful and I understand that you are very beautiful woman which I have been praying to God to provide for me when it’s time for me to get marry and you are the best woman for me and I really happy that I met you at the right time so my dear forever you are mine and am yours.

For those of your worker you told you that am not real that I should send my picture to you well today at my office I called a photographer to come and snap me and I have taken the picture but I will get the picture and send it to you tomorrow and I hope you will like my picture too as soon as I send it to you.

About meeting each other in person I think that’s a good ideal and you said you are coming to a country called Chad in Africa for a charity work, if I got you right and you want us to meet there as well there’s no problem and just let me know the date and month that you are coming there so that I can prepare myself ready for the traveling trip to meet you in Chad and I want you to know that from Ghana to Chad is too far a little bit but I will have to fly to Chad to meet you my dear.

I think I told you in my first mail to you earlier that am a single never married before but I will like to get marry with you but I want you to have kids for me and will you give me kids when we get marry …please this is very important to me and I want you to give me good answer to my question?

Some of the most superb feelings and tingling emotions come from what love an Angel, such as you, and I make. Our world, as we have come to see it, has no bearing and an infinite boundary when we are locked lips to lips. No one person can sever that bond of nothing but pure affection and intimate passion. We are the Angels of Our Heaven and with merely our names to live with. A name, which consists of nothing more than symbols of a language taken for granted. I would soon rather speak nothing. A true test of love of which we have accomplished merely by the elucidation in our eyes.

I can’t wait to meet you in person my dear and I will be waiting to read from you.

Yours in love

K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Wonderful Willi4m,

God has sent me the perfect man! I am so happy that we are going to be meeting soon. I will provide details to you as to when I am going to Chad. I do alot of charity work, because I am a woman of God. I do charity work in Chad, Dubai, and other third world countries. I would very happy for you to meet me there when I go. I will be buying the pane tickets in about 2 weeks, so I will give you the details about my flight my little love muffin.

Please make sure you are holding the sign that says: I WANT TO SHOW YOU MY SMALL PACKAGE so I can rub in my workers faces that you ARE real. I do not curse or smoke. I do enjoy a nice cold glass of white wine. Do you drink wine? Perhaps when I come to Chad, I shall bring along some bottles of wine and we can drink and enjoy each others company.

I have to say on the subject of marriage that I would like to take this relationship slow, being as I have been married once before, and the man was no good. He used to beat me and curse at me all the time. Please tell me you are not like that my wonderful sugar daddy.

I am starting to get all hot and bothered, so perhaps I shall finish this email later or tomorrow.

I Love You,
Sus4n

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I would like to write to you to let you know I am Williams Kofi business partner. He has ask me to email you to let you know he has been in accident and to send all payment informations to me. When you are ready I send you new bank account to put money in ok? What happen in the accident is that he ride around town on goat, and the goat throw him off and kick him in head. He now has cant remember anything, but before he got in accident, he told me about you and how to contact you if anything happen to him. He tell me you get ready to pay him $100,000. I want you send me the $100,00 plus any extra money you give to him. I need you send me extra $15,000 to cover his hospital bill ok? When you ready for new bank account information, I give you and I let you know when he better.

Remain Bless,
Willi4m5 J0hns0n

Quote:
Dear Sus4n,

I am very happy to hear from you that you have wire the money into the seller account and I just want to informed you incase that you saw this kind of e-mail I will copy to you below. please don’t mind them at all because I don’t know what is going on in my business email account now and I just saw this kind of mail that some body write and send to you on my behalf that he is my business partnership which I don’t want you to listen to them because I work alone and I don’t have any fucking partnership that we will work together and if you want to send the payment transfer slip kindly send it to our love email address and I will get the payment slip there and I think maybe those hacker have hack my business email account to know what is going on between you and I so I want you to send me the payment slip to my our love email account ok and here is what the person will send to you and DON’T MIND THEM OK.

I DONT HAVE ANY BUSINESS PARTNER OK AND PLEASE DONT BOTHER TO WRITE THEM BACK OK.

I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU.

THANKS & GOD BLESS

MR K0FI WILLI4M5

Quote:
My sweetie Sus4n, I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much,Susan !!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent you an e-mail from my business account about what i saw in my business email today and i want you to send the payment slip to here because i think maybe some hackers have hack my business email account to know every transaction am doing online and thats the reason why i ask you to give me your cell phone nmuber which i can call you on and when you are replying back to me ..please give me your cell or mobile number to call you on and my picture will be scan to you today before i close from my office OK.

I will be waiting to read from you and the payment slip.

Love Always,

K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
My Dearest Willi4m,

I thought that you were going to send your picture todday? I told all of my workers that you were and when I checked my inbox, I got no picture from you. I feel like such a fool. I told them, I said "See, look my love sent me an email this morning and his picture will be there" I scrolled down and saw no picture of you and holding that special sign for me. I saw them walk out of my office, and whisper and giggle amongst themselves. Please send me the picture of you holding that sign I asked you to hold, and then I will send you the payment slip. I hope I am more to you than just money....Please assure me love.....I have to go into my bathroom and cry now....

Love,
Sus4n

Quote:
Dear Willi4m5,

Oh My God! I was wondering why I never got the picture from him! How badly is he hurt? You must tell me please! That is the man I am going to marry so I need to make sure he is ok.

The money is still in transit I do believe but I can call the bank while I am typing this email and tell them to stop the wire. You will make sure that once he is fully recovered he will get his money? I was sending him $100,000 plus $25,000 for him. So now I am to send the $100,000 plus the $25,0000 plus the $15,000 for his hospital bill? I want to make sure I have everything right so when I go back to the bank I can have it sent. Normally in the USA have to have new forms filled out along with a picture with personalization, but I think since my love is in the hospital, the bank might bend the rules. I have to find out about that as well.

I will be waiting for a new bank account to send the money into, so please give me that information as soon as possible. Please let me know how my love is doing.

Thank You,
Sus4n

Quote:
Dear Sus4ns,

Thank you for your mail. I have tell you Mr. K0fi is doing ok. His memory is not to good. He bump his head on dirt road after goat throw him off. Doctor say at hospital that he get him mind back in maybe couple of week. He say it don't take long to get his mind back. He has to see a doctor everyday and the doctor put probe in him so he can get his mind back. When he start to think again I will make sure he get back in touch with you ok? I know you give him $25,000 (TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND USA DOLLARS) as extra, he will get that ok? I want you send me $140,000 (ONE HUNDRED FORTY THOUSAND USA DOLLARS) and that care of his hospital bill and his money and the gold dust seller fees for you.

Did you stop the transfer in USA? I am here to give you new bank account which you send the monies to. When he better, I give him his share ok? Mr. Kofi is god man and I have see that you be in contact with him for long time. I tell him you want marry him when he get his mind back ok?

HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT:
BARCLAYS BANK P.L.C
PROBES AND PLASTICS.
IBAN NO: GB64BARC 20697523109826 <--Fake Bank Here
A/C NO: 23109826
SORT CODE: 40-46-23
A/C NAME: PROBES AND PLASTICS

You tell me when you send the monies ok? When Mr. K0fi fel better, I tell him write you in your box. I make sure I give him his monies.

Remain Bless,
Willi4m5

Quote:
DEAR SUS4N,
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY BUSINESS EMAIL ACCOUNT LIKE I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY BUT I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THE SELLER MR.ADOFO TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT IS NOT SELLING THE GOLD DUST FOR US AGAIN BECAUSE OF HIS TIME THAT WE HAVE WASTE AND HE TOLD ME THAT ONE OF HIS CLIENT IS COMING TO BUY THE GOLD DUST.
SO IF I WANT YOU TO STOP EVERY TRANSCATION THAT IS GOING ON ABOUT THE WIRE OF THE MONEY INTO THE SELLER ACCOUNT AND I GOT YOUR EMAIL TOO ABOUT WHAT THE HACKER SENT TO YOU THAT I HAD AN ACCIDENT BUT IT IS A GREAT LIE,AM OK AND EVERYTHING IS OK WITH ME AND I DONT WANT YOU TO BELEIVE THIS PERSON BECAUSE HE IS TRYING TO SCAM YOU AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING.
AS FOR MY PICTURE I WILL SEND IT TO YOU TODAY WHEN I COLLECT IT FROM THE PHOTOGRAPHER OK ....

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT WRITE THE PERSON CALL HIMSELF MY PARTNERSHIP WHICH I DONT KNOW HIM AND I TOLD YOU THAT I WORK ALONE AND I DONT KNOW THIS PERSON WHO CALLED HIMSELF WILLIAMS JOHNSON SO DONT WRITE AGAIN OR WIRE ANY MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT HE GAVE TO YOU OK.
I WILL MAIL YOU FROM OUR LOVE MAIL ACCOUNT NOW.
THANKS & GOD BLESS

MR K0FI WILLI4M5

Quote:

My sweetie Sus4n Am not happy when I got your mail and read it very well and I can realize that you real love me and you know I cant tell you lies and I have token the picture since on Monday afternoon and the photographer that took the picture for me told me that I will bring the picture for me yesterday but up till this morning I haven’t see the photographer but I will give him 2 hours and if I don’t see and I go to their office myself and collect my picture and send it to you today.

Regarding to your mail I saw in my business account this morning about some one call myself my business partner which I don’t have partnership and he also call himself Williams Johnson so darling this person is a hacker and they have hack my business email account so see what is going on and now I have seen that they have gave you NEW ACCOUNT TO WIRE THE MONEY TO …PLEASE MY LOVE DON’T WIRE ANY MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL.

The gold seller Mr. Adofo call me and ask if you have send the payment slip to me yesterday but I told him that you have not then he changed his voice that he is not selling the gold to us again and I said why he said you and I not serious that we are wasting his time and one of his client call him that’s he coming to the gold today and if its true that you have wire the money into his account then when he got the payment slip and he will return your back to you or give me to me and when I got another gold for sale he will let me know .

So honey its not that I love money more than you but the seller is after me to have the money so that he can buy another gold and sale it and since you don’t send the payment to me in time and you see what you caused after all my best for you to buy the gold but don’t worry we know what we are going to do about that later but I will send my picture to you in 2 hours to this time and I know that you would have wake up

If you read the mail the person who call him self my partner Williams Johnson say that AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY

THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO THINK AND IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THE MAIL FROM THE HACKER AND YOU REPLIED HIM BACK WHICH I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO SO DON’T SEND ANY MAILS TO HIM AGAIN.

I will be waiting to read from you my love.

Always loving you

K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Willi4m5,

I was wondering why you would lie to me? The love of my life has just emailed me, telling me he has no partner. If you are not his partner, how did you get his email address? He told me he has never riden a goat before, and he did not fall off of one. Please explain in detail, but I will not be sending you any money. All the money goes to the man I am going to marry ok?

DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN! THE MONEY BELONGS TO MY LOVER FOR A BUSINESS TRANSACTION!

Sus4n

Quote:
Dear Mr. K0fi....(teehee I feel funny calling you that now)

Ok, so I emailed that guy and told him to not email me again with lies. I did not send the money into that new account, but what am I going to do? The gold dust seller said he was not going to sell me any gold dust, and I really need that. I can leave next week to go to Chad since it is my charity that I run, and I can go anytime I want to, and I can take the money out of my account, the $125,000, and have you meet me in Chad after I get my flight details. I can send you the flight information so my main man can meet me at the airport. We can hang out together in Chad, and then you and I can go to the gold dust seller with all the money I have and that way there are no more problems. Would you like me to bring you any gifts or anything my love? I can get you a really nice Rolex watch and a laptop and the money. Remember, $25,000 is yours to keep for hooking me up with this business deal.

Please let me know that what I said to the "buiness partner" is ok or not. I will talk to you soonest my love!

I Love You,
Sus4n

Quote:
Mysweetie Sus4n,

I got your mail yesterday about my picture you ask me to send to you but the photographer promise me that he will bring the picture for me yesterday but he disspointed me yesteday but today i will for him for 2 hours and if i dont see him and i will go and collect my picture from him and send it to you and about what the hacker send to you is a lie and the seller told me yesterday that he is not selling the gold dust for us again due to we have waste his time and one of his client want to it for them so dont wire any money to the bank account the hacker call himself my business partership which i dont know him at all and i will send my picture to you with the code you gave me ok.
I will send you my picture before the night come ok
I love you .
K0fi willi4m5

Quote:
Mybeautiful Sus4n I should have told you all of this before I left but I did not want to see you cry anymore about not sending you my picture and or be hurt with me watching because I can't even stand to watch you cry.So for all the pain that I have caused to you for not sending my picture to in time,I am sorry. Believe me, it is the photographer dissapointed me Baby,I do love you and I never meant to hurt your feelings.

I am very sorry for that but right now I can't stop thinking about how much I actually love you. I don't know if you have been thinking about it or not, my guess is that you probably have and you might have even cried about it, to tell you the truth if I could cry about it I probable would because I get watery eyes just thinking about how beautiful you are and how happy I am with you by my side.

I love you, Susan, with all of my heart and much, much more. I love you so damn much. It hurts me so much to sit here thinking about you and knowing that I will be seeing you in 2 weeks to this time in Chad. Babe, even after sending you mails twice today I came back to my office room set out your picture and still I became emotional just looking at your picture and thinking about you. You know what, Babe? I can't even begin to say how much I actually do miss you. My heart knows and can barely stand being away from you but as soon as my brain hears from my heart there is no hope and I just start thinking about how much fun I have had with you even though I never really showed it I really did have fun.
I really had a sleepless night, moving here and there on my bed and thinking about what happen to you that yesterday morning. I least expected it, I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster than it ever has. I cursed my stars that night, as my expectation for the night was so much greater, but it ended in a far different way that made my heart choke with tears of losing something I've always fought for.

Perhaps this is the chance for us to experience the passion in each other. The most important thing is that this is not our first love experience and one thing we must understand is that, in every relationship, whether old or new, we're sure to experience some problems but it's up to us to solve them. These are some of the things that might break our warm friendship and everything we are planning ahead of us. We need to understand each other and try to have the trust that will make this relationship work. I know you want this to work as much as I do and I still have my hopes up, never giving up on you. Let me tell you this thing that I believe in a real relationship: "It doesn't take beauty to make a relationship but the heart and the mind." I know what I've seen in you and have a special reason of choosing you.

I have attached my picture for you with a holding sign and i dont want you to mind those people send you a mail about the money and the new account gave you so DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY AGAIN BECAUSE THE SELLER IS NOT SELLING IS GOLD DUST FOR US.

Always love you.

K0fi willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Susan,

It is me kofi Williams and I have sent you a mail from my other business account about what the seller Mr. Adofo said that he is not selling the Gold dust for you again due to the delay of payment and he said one of his client have order for it so I don&#8217t want you to listening to any body contact you on my behalf that he his my business partnership which I told you that I don&#8217t have any business partner and I work alone and I can see in my mail that someone have sent you an account information to send the money to them, please don&#8217t send any money to any one because the I don&#8217t know them and they have hack my business email account and this is my private business email account and you can write me here too and I have sent my picture to you with a sing you said I should hold to know that am real and I have sent to you through our love email account which I have been waiting for your reply back to me and now am about to close down in my office.

Please check out my picture in our love email account and tell me how I look like and one more thing don&#8217t mail me in that business account anymore because they have hack my business email that&#8217s the reason why I mail you with my private business account which no body can have access to it .

I want you to give me your mobile or cell number so that I can give you a call and I will be looking forward to see your phone number.

I have to go now and I will also send you a mail in our love email account before I leave my office.

Have a nice day.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. K0fi Willi4m5

Quote:
Dear Susan,

It is me kofi Williams and I have sent you a mail from my other business account about what the seller Mr. Adofo said that he is not selling the Gold dust for you again due to the delay of payment and he said one of his client have order for it so I don&#8217t want you to listening to any body contact you on my behalf that he his my business partnership which I told you that I don&#8217t have any business partner and I work alone and I can see in my mail that someone have sent you an account information to send the money to them, please don&#8217t send any money to any one because the I don&#8217t know them and they have hack my business email account and this is my private business email account and you can write me here too and I have sent my picture to you with a sing you said I should hold to know that am real and I have sent to you through our love email account which I have been waiting for your reply back to me and now am about to close down in my office.

Please check out my picture in our love email account and tell me how I look like and one more thing don&#8217t mail me in that business account anymore because they have hack my business email that&#8217s the reason why I mail you with my private business account which no body can have access to it .

I want you to give me your mobile or cell number so that I can give you a call and I will be looking forward to see your phone number.

I have to go now and I will also send you a mail in our love email account before I leave my office.

Have a nice day.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. Kofi William5

Quote:
Mybeautiful Sus4n should have told you all of this before I left but I did not want to see you cry anymore about not sending you my picture and or be hurt with me watching because I can't even stand to watch you cry.So for all the pain that I have caused to you for not sending my picture to in time,I am sorry. Believe me, it is the photographer dissapointed me Baby,I do love you and I never meant to hurt your feelings.

I am very sorry for that but right now I can't stop thinking about how much I actually love you. I don't know if you have been thinking about it or not, my guess is that you probably have and you might have even cried about it, to tell you the truth if I could cry about it I probable would because I get watery eyes just thinking about how beautiful you are and how happy I am with you by my side.

I love you, Susan, with all of my heart and much, much more. I love you so damn much. It hurts me so much to sit here thinking about you and knowing that I will be seeing you in 2 weeks to this time in Chad. Babe, even after sending you mails twice today I came back to my office room set out your picture and still I became emotional just looking at your picture and thinking about you. You know what, Babe? I can't even begin to say how much I actually do miss you. My heart knows and can barely stand being away from you but as soon as my brain hears from my heart there is no hope and I just start thinking about how much fun I have had with you even though I never really showed it I really did have fun.
I really had a sleepless night, moving here and there on my bed and thinking about what happen to you that yesterday morning. I least expected it, I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster than it ever has. I cursed my stars that night, as my expectation for the night was so much greater, but it ended in a far different way that made my heart choke with tears of losing something I've always fought for.

Perhaps this is the chance for us to experience the passion in each other. The most important thing is that this is not our first love experience and one thing we must understand is that, in every relationship, whether old or new, we're sure to experience some problems but it's up to us to solve them. These are some of the things that might break our warm friendship and everything we are planning ahead of us. We need to understand each other and try to have the trust that will make this relationship work. I know you want this to work as much as I do and I still have my hopes up, never giving up on you. Let me tell you this thing that I believe in a real relationship: "It doesn't take beauty to make a relationship but the heart and the mind." I know what I've seen in you and have a special reason of choosing you.

I have attached my picture for you with a holding sign and i dont want you to mind those people send you a mail about the money and the new account gave you so DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY AGAIN BECAUSE THE SELLER IS NOT SELLING IS GOLD DUST FOR US.

Always love you.

K0fi willi4m5

He attaches this picture:

More to Come!

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo, very well done! Looking forward to the next installment! Very Happy

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic