SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Want to be an Oga, but can't think of a good 4mat to send ..

View next topic
View previous topic

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to tell your lad you are an oga, and have a fresh 4mat just for them:

Quote:
Compliments of the day to you!

This mail may come to a surprise for you, but I am telling you this is a 100% risky free transaction. I am no fraud star, and you will like what I have to offer. My story is that I am the daughter of a millionaire in IVORY COAST. My father was a German Shephard and my mother ran a very busy brothel. My mother would make millions of dollars until the Russian Army came and became our enemy. The took and killed my parents when I was only 2 and I have been raise myself since. My parents told me when I turn 18YEARS OLD, I would have a trust fund for me. In the trust fund is 100 MILLION DOLLARS and 56 cents.

I would like for you to help me dream come true by being a prostitute and lap dancer. I want tocme to your country and do a lap dance for you. I don't care if you are man,woman, or goat. I will give you lap dances if you let me come to your country. When I come to your country, I will share my monies with you.

You may take 25% to invest 25% for your self and the res go to me. I am hoping that you use your investment monies to buy up a Unicorn Ranch or even a zoo. I know where you may get Unicorns, Drop Bears, Gummi Bears, Bi-polar Bears, Trouser Snakes, Purple One Eyed Snake, andmuch more exotic animal.

Please contact me soonest so I can give you lap dances, possibly gonorrhea. The crabs are gone now, but there are other things now.

Contact me now so you can be my sugar daddy, or mommy.

God Bless You,
Eva Mendes

Feel free to spread the love that way, or ASEM to them.... Laughing

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

classic, love it

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic