SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerians Believe in Black Magic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I saw this news story a while back and it suddenly seems quite relevant.

Basically, a group of Nigerian vigilantes were chasing a car thief, but then lost him. Suddenly, one of them found a goat. Of course, they jumped straight to the logical conclusion that the thief had used black magic to turn into the goat. They promptly arrested the goat and handed it over to the police.

Perhaps we can use this belief to our advantage? Freak out a few mugus? Laughing

Goats seem to be in the news alot actually...

Nigeria police hold 'robber' goat - The above news story.
DR Congo frees goats from prison - A DR Congo minister orders police to release 12 goats who had been charged with 'being sold illegally on the roadside' and were due to appear in court.
Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat - A Sudanese man was forced to marry a goat after the owner of the goat found him making love to it.
Sudan's famous goat 'wife' dies - Aforementioned goat wife dies.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That story was posted here quite some time ago. It's both funny as Hell yet sad at the same time that they still cling to their superstitious beliefs of black magic and the such. But at the same time I believe in a guy that was born of a virgin, died, came alive, and is now somewhere up in the clouds, so who am I to say anything. Embarassed

It's been used as ammo for the lads before though. Some seem to be extremely supersiticous and get quite upset when you mention black magic or voodoo to them or threaten them with it. On the other hand there are lads who simply shrug it off or ignore it completely.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but at the time this came out we had to cull 3 duplicate threads on the story.

The first thread is here (don't necro it) : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156220

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic