SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

April Fools! Now with added invisibility!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This post contains no words.

pony
Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Trust me it does, God knows i found out the hard way Embarassed Laughing
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goldry Bluszco wrote:
This post contains no words.

It has words, we are just sparing you of having to read them... Shocked

Par@Noid..........................

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Hey ParaNoid!! How are you? I haven't said hi to you in a while and just wanted to make sure this thread isn't scaring you too much. Wink

Dora@stillwaitingtohavemodbuttonsandstillmightbeablackwidowyouneverknow..........................

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HaH@MadeYouClick..........................

April Foo........... Damn too late.

Oh well, there's always next year. Very Happy

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
^^^ So sad. Luckey, you need to get with the program. You are a day late and probably a dollar short. Laughing

You have to wait another year now. Very Happy

dora@sheneedstogetbacktoFBsoonest...........................

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

back off Dor@IpracticallyInventedThisTrick...........................

Just for that, no mod buttons for you. Neener, neener.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Hey ParaNoid!! How are you? I haven't said hi to you in a while and just wanted to make sure this thread isn't scaring you too much. Wink

It was freaking me out at first because I was just sure that everyone was talking about me... Laughing

Dora@stillwaitingtohavemodbuttonsandstillmightbeablackwidowyouneverknow..........................
[/quote]

^^see I just "knew' it was possible, and yes, I am arachnophibic too (they are out to get me...)

We're cool Dora! Very Happy (Yes, that is a double meaning thingy...)

@ Corona I'll only do nude if I can stay invisible... Shocked

@ luckey, glad to see you get in the spirit of "it"! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L@L.......................

Seems like a lot of trouble.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:

So are a lot of pranks, but "some" of us like them...

I am sure it will grow old, or get locked and un-float to the bottom and be forgotten until NEXT YEAR!! happy crowd

Laughing

pranks@eater...........................

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Krona wrote:

So are a lot of pranks, but "some" of us like them...

I am sure it will grow old, or get locked and un-float to the bottom and be forgotten until NEXT YEAR!! happy crowd

Laughing

pranks@eater...........................

Oh, don't get me wrong - I like it!

That was the first thing I could think of to post to see if I'd figured out how to do this.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I have to double post to say that I was COMPLETELY confused when a View Source in the browser didn't show anything!!

Mortar x21
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... .. ._.. . _. _._. .

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic