SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Re: My Dearest Beloved"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thewhistleblower82
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first and only "scam" I've ever replied to - I posted this on my Facebook page and a lot of people thought it was pretty hilarious and one of my friends told me to submit it here so I figured what the heck - hope you enjoy:

2/4/09

"From: Mrs. Dianna White
130, Jackson Rd,
Wimbledon Park,
London, SW19 8AA
United Kingdom.

My Dear Beloved,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in Barnes Hospital, South Wople Way, SW14 8SU, London, England. I am married to Sir Gerald White who worked with British Judicial Commission in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2005. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £4 Million (Four Million Pounds sterling) with one Finance/Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and destitute persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe. I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have a child who will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify.
Hence, the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going.I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. I will also be most glad if you can tell me a little about yourself.Hoping to hear from you.

With God all things are possible As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Europe. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I implore you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. You can contact me with your positive response.

Email: [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Mrs. Dianna White"

"Dianna,

You have e-mailed the perfect person to distribute your 4 million pounds. I don't know how in the world you ever found me but I'll just chalk it up to divine intervention from Jesus Christ himself. He clearly wanted me in your life to help you fulfill your last wishes.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband Sir Gerald White. I had a hamster I named Gerald (after our greatest president Gerald Ford) when I was a wee lad, and he died unexpectedly as well in a horrific "ball down the stairs" incident. I have never fully recovered from the loss. But now, here you are - also with a departed Gerald, what are the odds?

It is very regrettable to hear that you have been stricken with such a condition. With only 4 months left I know that there is a lot you will want to achieve. I am lucky in the fact that I already achieved my life goal at the age of 25 by seeing the Spice Girls live in concert last year. They're from the United Kingdom like you are, I am sure you've heard of them they're only the greatest group ever, and they've sold over 60 million albums worldwide - that's 15 times as much money as you want me to distribute! They reunited last year for a reunion tour as a final send-off for all their fans who never got to see them before they split up. I'll tell ya - the second most tragic day of my life, behind losing Gerald the Hamster was watching that CNN Breaking News report where Geri "Ginger Spice" Halliwell announced she was leaving the group. Again, I never thought I would be able to move on, but look at me now. Good things happen to good people, and 10 years later, all of my hopes and dreams came true.

And now my Beloved Dianna, I can make YOUR dreams come true. I'll be your Spice Girls reunion tour.

Just tell me what you need for me to make this happen for you.

All of my best wishes, and a toast to our Geralds.

Yours truly,

Mr. Mr. "Beneficiary Spice" - Will"

2/5/09

I finally received a response!! "She" even included a picture...lol those words on the card look a little photoshopped, and home girl does NOT look like she's had a stroke at all - why all the lies Dianna? Jeez...haha

"Dearest beloved,

Thank you for your response, It goes to show that you have been destined to be great and I implore you to be as honest as possible in this dealing as the spirit of my late husband will be with you always and the Almighty will also bless you for your effort in seeing that persons are brought out of their predicament, I will try to call you as soon as I get stronger.
I have discuss this matter with my Lawyer and I have told him about you and he is going to work with the Bank and secure this funds from the U.K Island Chartered Bank in U.K where it is been kept for safe custody in a very proper and legal manners and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund from England to meet you in your country, with your data. My Attorney is Mr. Jerry Welsh. Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities. His contact details are below:

Name : Attorney Jerry Welsh
Chamber :Jerry Welsh Chamber ( JWC )
Phone: +44 702 4017267
Fax: +44 7006 013 017
Email:[email protected]

You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband Late Sir. Gerald White of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too God bles you. I will be going for another operation in five days time , when i get out i will write you an email. God bless you.

You are Blessed,
Mrs. Dianna White"

"My Dearest Beloved" all up in a hospital bed...riiiiight

Then to my dearest Dianna I said:

"My Dearest Be-L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-Ed,

Sorry you will probably not get the reference as to why I spelled "beloved" that way but sometimes when a song comes on that I like and I'm writing an e-mail I just HAVE to find a way to incorporate it into my message. Ashlee Simpson's "L-O-V-E" was on and it was totally appropriate to type to you because love is all I got for my dearest Dianna. Have you heard of Ashlee Simpson? I don't know if y'all have her over in the UK - you may have heard of her older sister Jessica Simpson? She's been in the news lately because people are calling her "fat" - it's so mean!!

From the looks of your picture it seems like you have been receiving cards of encouragement to make you smile. Are you smiling today Dianna? I sure do hope so!!

Will just an e-mail suffice in contacting Jerry Welsh Attorney at Law? I am unable to make long distance, international or 900 number calls. You see when I was 8 years old back in 1990 there was this group called the New Kids on the Block. Have you heard of them? They had a reunion tour this year JUST like my beloved Spice Girls - except they put out a whole new CD too - I wish the Spice Girls had done that because all they gave me was one ballad and this stupid song called 'Voodoo' that was probably a b-side from the "Spiceworld" era....I digress - back to my story about the phone. The REASON I can't make certain phone calls is because back in 1990 when I was obsessed with NKOTB (that's their abbreviated nickname) and unknowingly wanted Jordan Knight to be my "special friend", they had this 900 number you could call and talk to the REAL New Kids. Well of course I called JK like everyday, we became best friends, he always told me a joke of the day and told me about his likes and dislikes, I mean sometimes it was repetitive and he said the EXACT same thing every day when I called but I forgave him. Sometimes stupid Danny would try to talk to me but I had to press 5 and hang up on him. Well little did my 8 year old self know it was costing me $3.99 per MINUTE to talk to my famous new best friend and over a 6 month period I racked up a $200,000 phone bill on my parents phone!! Well in order to make it so that my parents didn't have to pay for it I was forced into attempted child stardom and had to go audition for anything I could. I was SO close to being on Kids Incorporated...But stupid Love Hewitt took my spot. THEN I was THIS close to being on the Mickey Mouse Club but this idiot named Justin sabotaged my herbal lemon tea with laxatives...I wonder what he's up to these days anyways? I finally had to settle on a series of commercials for a local car dealer - my catch phrase was "If you don't buy a car here I'll get AIDS!!" - back then things weren't too politically correct as you can tell, you could say just about anything without offending people!! I'm sure if you looked it up on YouTube you could find one of my old ads, they sure did make a killing selling cars and I successfully paid that phone bill!! So in summary Dianna - I'm sorry I went off on this tangent but the point is I'm banned from the phone unless it's a free call. I'm so long winded sometimes - I apologize.

I will e-mail this Jerry Welsh. And I will take the next step to gather your funds so I can bless the less privileged. Now what is your definition of less privileged, because I wouldn't want to give the money to people who you don't find to be deserving. Should I make up an application for people to tell me their issues and why they deserve the money? We could ask people to submit their own videos of 2 minutes or less on YouTube...that could be entertaining. I think I know a lot of less fortunate people who would fit your category though, like my friend Shithead - he came here from India a few years ago to go to school and become an engineer but he got a little too into the "white lines" if you know what I mean...Would it be ok to continue funding his coke habit? He's like almost broke so he can't really afford rehab and if he just went cold turkey he'd probably fail his classes!! I think if he can just go for another 6 months (he's pretty much on the go go go go now anyways) he'll be able to finish that degree and get his life together! Oh and would it be ok to pay off my house too? Just as a little "selfish" present to myself? Just curious.

Oh look at me I've gone tellin' you my stories again. I apologize Dianna.

I hope this e-mail brightens up your day and makes you smile the way you did when you were reading that card...that looked to be printed out on computer paper...and folded in half to resemble a card...after using a template in Microsoft Word...but hey it's the thought that counts!! Maybe soon you will receive one of those nifty cards that plays a song!! If you send me YOUR address where I could send you one I'd be glad to get you one that plays "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang.

I'll go e-mail Attorney Jerry Welsh Legal Advisor of Law and let you know what he says.

All my best wishes - I'll pour one out for our Geralds tonight when I'm "at me local pub".

Your dearest beloved,

Mr. Mr. "Beneficiary Spice" Will"

So after that I started my e-mail to "Attorney Jerry Walsh" - who's e-mail address was "[email protected]" - that's professional sounding!!

"Dear Attorney Jerry Walsh Legal Advisor of Law,

I have been in contact with Mrs. Mrs. Dianna White of London in regards to her large sum of money that was left to her by her dearly departed husband Gerald. I have been asked by her (as you can see in the e-mail below) to get into contact with you regarding how these funds may be transferred to me so that I may spread her wealth to the needy and unfortunate.

I must go ahead and say that I will be unable to make telephone contact with you - I won't get as detailed as I got with my dearest beloved Dianna - but I am not allowed to make calls that are not free due to the New Kids on the Block hotline from the early 90's...Have you heard of them? I don't know if they were popular in the UK like they were over here. They were 5 teens from Boston (HOLLA BEANTOWN!) who had great success in the late 80's/90's - it was Jordan, his brother Jonathan (who's gay but he won't say it yet, Perez Hilton told me), Joey, Danny and Donnie (who has gone on to have success as an actor on TV and in Film!). They had some great hits like "You Got It (The Right Stuff)", "Hangin' Tough" and my personal favorite..."Step By Step". Oh lordy I've gone off on a tangent again...I apologize that is completely unprofessional talk right there - I shouldn't even send that paragraph to you being a legal advisor of law - but it took me a really long time to research facts and type it out so I don't want it to go to waste....

So what kind of info do you need from me? Do I have to pay your attorney legal law office fees - because I don't think that would be fair. You should be doing this case pro-boner, you know, for free - since it's a charity and all for a sick dying woman. I hate when legal attorney law advisor judge bailiff's try to make money off charity cases.

Anyways Mr. Walsh...Haha I just had a flashback to the original 90210 - have you heard of THAT show? It's really popular and they made a new version that airs on The CW Tuesdays at 8:00pm EST. Mr. Walsh was Brenda and Brandon's dad - and he was played by the bald and burly James Eckhouse *rawr*...please respond as soon as possible - I fear our dearest Dianna hasn't much time left and I want her to be able to see some of the GOOD I will do with her money before she passes on to a better place...and is reunited with her departed Gerald - and maybe she will see my departed Hamster Gerald rolling on clouds (I'll save that story for later!).

Have a splendid day Attorney Jerry Walsh.

-W (not like George W. Bush but like ... the first letter of my name)"

2/6/09

So I received not 1, not 2, but 3 e-mails from Senior Advocate Attorney Barrister Jerry Welsh - which I would like to point out my dyslexia because I totally read it as "Walsh" oops - he didn't correct me though and I'm going to keep referring to him as that. He sent the same e-mail 3 times, one from a different e-mail address which was "[email protected]" - good one. The subject line to that one was "Re: hullo jerry" - that was not the subject line of the e-mail I sent him...But whatever. Here's what he said, then my reply:

"JERRY WELSH LAW OFFICE
142 High Street Wimbledon,
London, SW19 5EG
United Kingdom.
Phone: (44) 7024 017 267
Fax: (44) 7006 013 017

Our Ref: BLC/ 87425

Attention,

My client Mrs. White did inform me to contact you in respect to the transfer of funds, which she said she had discussed with you. I must thank you and want you to have it in mind that I will do all in my powers as yourattorney to make sure that the funds are transferred into your nominated account as early as possible.

All necessary documents which you will need to be able to lay claim to the funds are already being processed and I want you to supply me with your full names, contact address, phone and fax numbers, occupation, place of birth, age and citizenship in your response to this email to enable me send the documents to you at once, so that you can contact the Uk Island Chartered Bank where funds are been kept for security and get the funds which Mrs. White , intend to transfer and deposit in your Bank Account.

You have to consider yourself a lucky individual to Have come in contact with the "White" family. They are very wealthy and are God-fearing people. You have been nominated to get this fund as a result of the fact that she is very sick and wish to fulfill the will and wishes of her late husband the honorable Sir Gerald White and you could effectively get this fund through Uk Island Chartered Bank, without much difficulty due to Technological Advancement there with the help of Bank Transfer.

I would like you to call me at your convenient time for proper discussion based on the proceeding details of this transaction. My phone number is: (44) 7024 017 267

I will wait to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
Attorney Jerry Welsh.(Senior Advocate)
Jerry Welsh Chamber. Esq
Tel: (44) 7024 017 267"

"Dear Senior Advocate Attorney Barrister Jerry Walsh Esquire,

Thank you for your prompt reply in regards to Mrs. Mrs. Dianna White's funds. As you may have been able to tell from my first correspondence with you I am VERY excited to hear from both of you in regards to this amazing opportunity to spread love, joy, and prosperity amongst those in need.

I don't know if you caught in my last e-mail that I am unable to make international phone calls - probably because you got bored with all of my NKOTB talk, their new song 'Dirty Dancing' just came on my online radio - LURVE it...did you ever see the movie 'Dirty Dancing' Jerry? I hated it - and coming from someone like me that's a rarity. I remember it clearly - I was with my girlfriend at the time - who I didn't like because she was not a man - and we watched it - I sat there jaw agape thinking "did I really just watch this?" - Patrick Swayze sure had some good moves though - not as good as when he was Miss Vida Bohemme in 'To Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar' though, that girl could kick it, haaay!

Anyways - no I will not be calling you.

And furthermore Jerry - I have my own very competent lawyer who I will have act on my behalf in this matter, in terms of all legal things. His name is Lionel Hutz and he resides in Springfield, USA. If you would like his contact information I can provide that to you. But I will not be able to have you act as MY senior advocate attorney barrister esquire.

As for my information you requested:

My full name is - Wilson Tenis Rackett

My address: 123 Fake St. Anytown, NC 24484

My phone number: 1-900-909-5KIDS (1-900-909-5543)

Fax: I do not have one, it used to be a fax/scanner/copier but was destroyed in an office space incident with a bat...

Occupation: Teaching Assistant at the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters

Place of Birth: Congo, Africa (that's a whole story in and of itself - it involves crazy mutated gorillas, diamonds, lasers and this freak smart gorilla that had this voicebox - of course I was too young to remember this but there was a story written about it)

Citizenship: Dual - African/USA (I'm English though)

I think that is all the information you request Mr. Walsh. Hopefully you'll respond back to me soon so that we can continue this transaction. Please be quick though I don't know if Dianna has much time!!

-WTR"

And he totally responded promptly usually they wait till the next day - what an idiot!!

"JERRY WELSH LAW OFFICE
London, SW19 5EG
United Kingdom.
Phone: +(44) 702 401 6522
Fax: +(44) 870 912 2833

Dear Mr. Wilson Tenis Rackett,

Without wasting much time, I have forwarded your information to the Bank, where the 4 Million Pounds sterling of late Sir Gerald White, has been deposited for safe custody. The name of the Bank is: Uk Island Chartered Bank Plc I have also sent the official letter of recommendation from Mrs. White to the bank, which identify you as the beneficiary to the funds of her late husband, hence you can feel free to proceed with the bank for the remaining stage of this transaction. If you can help Mrs White to carry out her wishes she as agreed to help you with 30 percent out from the total funds. I will advise at this very point, to contact the bank through email using the bank information below:

UK ISLAND CHARTERED BANK
Corporate Headquarters
20 Craven Park, London, NW10 8TD
Tel: +44 702 405 4177
Fax: +44 870 471 1514
E-mail: [email protected]

You will write an email to the bank, asking them what is required for this transaction, to have the funds of the husband of Mrs. White, transferred into your personal bank Account and the bank will definately proceed with you successfully from there, having gotten a LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION from Mrs. White, stating that the funds of her late husband should be released into your Account as the beneficiary, to enable you carry out her wishes perfectly. Do keep me informed as you progress with the bank, on the remaining part of this transaction. Always contact me by email or phone for complete update of whatever will transpire between you and the bank with respect to this transaction. Endeavour to adhere to the bank's instructions, so as to facilitate the fund into your account in your country, " It is very necessary ".

If you are contact the mentioned bank you are required to contact them with your details:

Your Full name:..........................
Address:.......................
Tel:.....................

Thanks and remain blessed,

Jerry Welsh Chamber. Esq"

And now my response:

"Dear UK Island Chartered Bank Corporate Headquartes (and Senior Advocate Attorney Barrista Jerry Walsh Esquire - I carbon copied you into the e-mail to the bank just so you would have a record of my correspondence with them, I hope you don't mind that I didn't use blind carbon copy - I can never get that one to work right!! maybe they won't notice....shhh they're coming),

I have been in contact with the amazingly prompt and informative Senior Advocate Attorney Barrista Jerry Walsh Esquire in regards to a fund of 4 million pounds sterling that a Mrs. Mrs. Dianna White wants me to be the beneficiary for so that I may distribute the funds to the needy and unfortunate. These funds should be listed under her dearly departed husband Gerald "G-Rod" White.

Senior Advocate Attorney Barrista Jerry Walsh Esquire requested that I send you the following information. He asked for the same information himself so I'm unsure why I have to re-type it all...I mean really if he was sending you this letter of recommendation and all why wouldn't he put my information on it for you. It's going to take me at LEAST 5 seconds to copy and paste this mess from my previous e-mail to him, I could be unwrapping a delicious piece of candy - a Worthers Original perhaps, those are my favorite. They're hard as a rock though!! You just have to put them in your mouth and suck on them for a while, and let the sweet buttery flavor run down your throat...it's very pleasurable. Do you guys have Worthers Originals on Bank Island?

My full name is - Wilson Tenis Rackett

My address: 123 Fake St. Anytown, NC 24484

My phone number: 1-900-909-5KIDS (1-900-909-5543)

Fax: I do not have one, it used to be a fax/scanner/copier but was destroyed in an office space incident with a bat...

Occupation: Teaching Assistant at the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters

Place of Birth: Congo, Africa (that's a whole story in and of itself - it involves crazy mutated gorillas, diamonds, lasers and this freak smart gorilla that had this voicebox - of course I was too young to remember this but there was a story written about it)

Citizenship: Dual - African/USA (I'm English though)

Is anymore information necessary?

For the funds transfer I would like this money to be placed on an American Express gift card - I do not want cash. They are available in $25, $50, $100, $200, $500, $700, $1000, $2000 and $3000 denominations. So you might have to get quite a few in order to meet $4 million dollars.

I'm sure you're wondering why I would want the money on gift cards from AMEX - well the answer is simple. They're enhanced with special offers, I can actually SAVE when I use my Gift Card at participating merchants. They're accepted in over ONE-MILLION places, Gift Cards can be used virtually everywhere American Express Cards are welcomed in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands (guess that means I couldn't go shopping on Bank Island, darn!), and my final reason Mr. Banks they are replaceable, if the Gift Card is lost or stolen, the unused balance can be refunded/replaced. I wonder what that term means though - what if someone stole my gift card and I didn't notice and then I did notice but they already went and bought 10,000 Jello packets to throw in Old Man Herbert's swimming pool as a joke? I shouldn't mention Old Man Herbert though...when I was was 12 he'd always tempt me to his basement because he knew of my love for popsicle's, maybe that's where I acquired my love of sucking on Worthers...hmmm everything makes sense now!!

Anyways if that's not possible I'll totally accept a wire transfer or a Western Union money order - but do NOT expect me to pay the bitch at Food Lion that transaction fee - she has cut me twice with her fake ass nails for talking back to her. Her man needa leave her ass...They were already on Maury THREE TIMES Mr. Bank, and he wasn't the father to ANY of them kids...I dunno what he expected though - one was asian, one was white and one looked a little tye-dyed - that might've been a medical condition so I'm not gonna make fun...

In conclusion - write me back ASAP so we can get the party started - it's Friday here and I'm ready to let loose and get crazy Boys Gone Wild style - it's my first tiiiiime!

Love y'all, for real - Wilson"

2/9/08

Received an e-mail from "the bank" over the weekend but waited until today to reply:

"UK ISLAND CHARTERED BANK
Corporate Headquarters
20 Craven Park,
London, NW10 8TD
Telephone : +44 702 405 4177
Fax : +44 870 479 4345

Date: 2-7-2009

Attn: Mr. Wilson Tenis Rackett,

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. We have seen all your required information you sent to our bank for the process of re-activating the account of late Sir Gerald White. Before will take further assistant with this transaction, you are to send us the below certificates to verified you as the beneficiary to transferred the deposited funds of late Sir Gerald White. The documents needed are below:

* Certificate of Deposit
* Change of Ownership

All you need to do now is for you to contact your principal attorney Barrister Jerry Welsh for both of you to put heads togther and get the document needed. Please you are hereby advised to contact your attorney right now as soon as you receive this mail for him to tell you what to do.

As soon as will received the documents needed we will commence the transfer into your account immediately.

We awaiting the document needed to complete this transaction.

Thank you for your patronage.

Regards,

Mr Gerald Johnson.
Head Of Banking Operations,
U.K Island Chartered Bank PLC (UKCB).
Dr MIKE RULDOLF ( Managing Director )
Mr MASS VAN DAN ( Director Of Operation )
Mrs Mary Adams ( Secretary )
Mr Richard Micheal (Account Officer)"

Then I told them about my "quest" this weekend...haha

"Dear Mr. Head of Banking Operations Gerald Johnson, Managing Director Dr. Mike Rudolf, Mr. Director of Operations Mass Van Dan, Mrs. Secretary Mary Adams, Mr. Account Officer Richard Michael, and finally Senior Advocate Attorney Barrister Jerry Walsh Esquire.

Sorry that I have not contacted you sooner! I became aware this weekend that one of my friends was hiding an amazing secret that led me on a mythical quest to find the powerful Red Diamond of Battlestar Galactica. You see my friend used to weigh over 450lbs - but thanks to Subway's Jared, he lost it all and is now down to a svelte 200lbs. But this weight loss came at a hefty price...You see when you lose a ton of weight quickly your skin doesn't have time to adjust to the new elasticity and you are left with...Lasagna Stomach...so LS and I (that's what I'll refer to him as) decided to go to the gym on Friday, and after our rigorous workout we hit the showers - well low and behold when LS took his shirt off I noticed something...His stretchmarks came together in a very interesting pattern - and upon a closer look I realized...They formed a MAP!

I grabbed the droopng flesh and screamed "LS!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?! ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT YOU DESPERATELY NEED A TUMMY TUCK!?!?" he replied he did not know - and I informed him that his stomach was the map to a very powerful gem - one that millions have died trying to find - but I told him it would be different and we would actually succeed because that's what always happens in the movies...

I maxed out my credit cards (I figure I'm getting $4 million dollars anyways, and I'm about to find a crazy ass rock) buying us supplies - Personally I dressed like Indiana Jones, LS was Short Round, although secretly I called him "Round Round" behind his back...We purchased a Jeep and a boat - a boat big enough to hold the Jeep because we would need it to move through the ancient Mayan ruins in the Jungle - cuz my ass ain't walkin'...Round Round though ... he could use a walk or 40. We set off on the boat towards the Rainforest Jungle - I never thought I'd be on a boat, I just kept yelling "I'M ON A BOAT MUTHAFUCKA!!" and pretended I was Jack from Titanic. I should probably speed this one up for you - so we arrived in the jungle with our Jeep and machetes - I splatter painted mine to look like it already had blood on it so I'd look all fierce. We encountered trouble when the Jeep stopped running - I forgot there were no Gas Stations in the jungle...Well we made it to the Ancient Mayan Temple Palace Shrine Pyramid and found the entrance. There were tons of traps - luckily I had seen enough movies with the exact same plot as what was happening to us and I knew how to avoid them. Then we found it - the Red Diamond of Battlestar Galactica....Legend says that the Red Diamond of Battlestar Galactica will give you unlimited power and the ability to do ANYTHING! Clearly that didn't work out for me though because I grabbed it and nothing happened - although I did grow a tail a couple days later....

So anyways - that's why I was unable to e-mail you back. So let's get down to business Senior Advocate Attorney Barrister Jerry Walsh Esquire - I'm going to need you to draft up these documents - the Certificate of Deposit and the Certificate of Ownership. I request that these be e-mailed to me in PDF form since I do not have a fax machine (but we've been over that several times).

How is My Beloved Dianna anyways - has anyone heard from her? She had told me she was going in for surgery but alas I haven't heard a single word from her since. I imagine she might not have a laptop and thus cannot write me back from the hospital. If that's the case could someone please wheel in her what I assume is an old ass desktop, with large monitor that weighs 50lbs? She must respond to me because I have to clear whether or not my funds may be used to pay off my credit cards from my Amazon.com adventure in the Jungle! Although I guess I could always sell this stupid diamond...Would you people be interested in my Red Diamond of Battlestar Galactica? I could draft up some Certificates of Deposit and Ownership for YOU people and then FedEX it to you after you pay me for it. Otherwise, that shit's goin' on eBay - starting bid: $0.99 cents y'all.

So hurry up with these documents for me - I think the interest on $60k in credit is probably going to hurt unless I get the money soon - Suze Orman would beat my ass!

I look forward to hearing from you shortly...

Wilson"

2/10/09

FINALLY they got to the "scam" part of this whole ordeal....

"JERRY WELSH LAW OFFICE
London, SW19 5EG
United Kingdom.
Phone: +(44) 702 401 6522
Fax: +(44) 870 912 2833

Dear Mr. Wilson Tenis Rackett,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email; I thank God that the transaction is progressing perfectly, Be informed that I have the certificate of deposit in my possession which I will be sending a copy to you as soon as I obtain the change of Ownership and power of attorney from my chamber. I will be obtaining the Change of Ownership from the British High Court which will cost £300 GBP (Three Hundred Pounds) to obtain it. At this very point you are required to quickly send me the fee before 3 days time so that I will take legal act to change the documents from Late Mr. Gerald White to your own name Wilson Tenis Rackett as the new beneficiary to receive the deposited funds with the bank. When the transfer as been made into your account, you are required to take your expenses made during this transaction.

Be advise that I will be sending the original copy of the certificate of deposit on your behalf to the bank, After processing the document from the Court I will email you the certificate of deposit and the change of ownership document as soon as I obtain it, but for now you just have to hasten up by paying the fee to my chamber. You are to locate any nearest WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER outlet around you and make the payment of the change of ownership which I am to obtain on your behalf here in United Kingdom.

The payment should be made to my secretary:

Mrs. Joan Dennis

London, SW19 5EG
United Kingdom.

After payment you are to send payment details as it appears on your WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER payment receipt as follows:

SENDER'S NAME AND ADDRESS:
RECEIVERS NAME:
MTCN NUMBER:

Hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your assistant,

Best regard,
Barrister Jerry Welsh .(Senior Advocate)
Jerry Welsh Chamber. Esq
Tel: +(44) 702 401 7634"

Then they included a PDF of this "deposit" certificate from dead ass Gerald.

The "Official" Document

I responded back to him:

"Senior Advocate Attorney Barrister Jerry Walsh Esquire,

I received your e-mail containing a copy of the Certificate of Deposit from Mr. Gerald White (now deceased). Can someone PLEASE give me an update on Dianna though? I refuse to send any money whatsoever until I hear from her.

And I told you days ago that my ass isn't going to Western Union - that chick there is CRAZY...

And 300 pounds sterling? Can't you just take the fee out of my 4 million pounds? I mean really - how about you put the money up front yourself then pay yourself back when I get MY money?

So anyways now that I have all that business mess out of the way...

How you doin' Jerry? Y'know I've always had a thing for lawyers....it's just something about them being all ... legal and such. I just want one to go "I OBJECT!!!!" all loud then take me away to paradise.

Do you have a girlfriend or wife Jerry? You into that? Cuz I mean - soon I'll have 4 million pounds, we could be set for life, together, forever. Would that be enough to get you to be my Valentine Jerry? But first - can you send me a picture? Because I've e-flirted SO many times and then I really thought I liked the person but then they sent me a picture and they were like Shrek ugly - and let's face it Jerry - I'm quite the catch. So if you're AT ALL interested hit me up - you already have my number Wink.

Just thought I'd throw that out there - I will make this brief.

In summary - 1) Dianna must contact me before I send ANY money or signatures, and 2) will you be my Valentine?

XOXO <3 -WTR"

2/12/09

HAH - The "attorney" sent me a note updating me on Dianna's "condition" and even included a photo of "her in the hospital" that he allegedly took. Nice to see they let people into the operating room....

"JERRY WELSH LAW OFFICE
London, SW19 5EG
United Kingdom.
Phone: (44) 7024 017 267
Fax: (44) 7006 013 017

Good Day Mr. Wilson Tenis Rackett,

How are you doing today? This e-mail is to notify you that I was at the hospital were Mrs. White has been admitted her present condition is very critical.

I took her some photograph of her present condition which I am attaching a copy in this mail. I advised to make the payment so that I will be able to secure the certify change of ownership from the British High Court.

If you know you can not further this transaction please do notify me and write to my chamber letter of declining this transaction.

I will wait to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
Jerry Welsh Chamber.. Esq
Tel: (44) 7024 017 267"

This was titled "Mrs. White in the Hospital.jpg" glad anyone can go watch a surgery these days.

I was so distraught over what I thought I saw in the operating room that I had to tell Jerry about what I thought was an "experimental treatment"

"Senior Advocate Attorney Barrister Jerry Walsh Esquire,

I was doing AMAZING today until I saw this awful picture of my Dearest Beloved Former Mrs. Gerald White. What are they doing to her? And how did you get into the operating room? Was it scary? You two must have a very close relationship if you were able to get that close to her while her torso was open. What are those machines pointing down at her? Is that Dr. Bruce Banner's Gamma Radiation experimental treatment I've heard about?

One of my friends signed up for a clinical trial testing that form of treatment - it worked for a while but a few weeks later, anytime he would get REAL pissed off - he'd turn all green and blow up all huge and muscly - it was actually kind of hot. I really pissed him off the other day - you see were were in the car, and he got a text message from some skank, and I called him out on it and I took his car keys and threw them out the window. Then homeboy went all "Hulk" and changed into that green mess and then just chucked my ass across town - it was kind of like I was flying for a minute then I realized "oh crap I'm gonna land soon". Luckily there was a pillow factory and I happened to land in there in the comfortable down menagerie.

Anyways - just letting you know of the possible side effects - she might get all better and everything but she might get Hulky.

I have decided that in order to continue this transaction we must meet in person - please have your secretary arrange for me a flight to the UK so that I may meet you at your offices. I will expect you to pay for this trip then file an expense report when my 4 million pound is transferred then I will reimburse you. We can come up with an official contract for that when I arrive.

Give Dianna all of my love - hopefully she isn't looking a little green post-surgery.

-WTR"

And I have not received a reply since.
fraudpost
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please remove this post the picture and the name inside this post was use my by unknown person. The old woman picture is my patient in St. Gorge hospital.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prove it.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another scam run by this small boi:
Quote:

130, Jackson Rd,
Wimbledon Park,
London, SW19 8AA
United Kingdom.

My Dear Beloved,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in Barnes Hospital, South Wople Way, SW14 8SU, London, England. I am married to Sir Gerald White who worked with British Judicial Commission in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2005. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £4 Million (Four Million Pounds sterling) with one Finance/Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. Though I may not know you personally I want to tell you that, through divine word of wisdom from above, I was asked to tell you to do this, not for me but for The Almighty because you are blessed and you have been chosen to do mighty work for the Almighty. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and destitute persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe. I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of earth hence

I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me Always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Europe. I will also issue

you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. I will also be most glad if you can tell me a little about yourself. Hoping to hear from you. Thank you and may the Almighty bless you. You can contact me with your positive responds via

Email: [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Brenda White

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fraudpost wrote:
Please remove this post the picture and the name inside this post was use my by unknown person. The old woman picture is my patient in St. Gorge hospital.

If this old woman is your patient, you must be...a doctor...

Now, I really hate it when jackasses think they can impersonate doctors. It REALLY annoys me....it kind of personally offends me! So, like lotta said, prove it.

So, tell me doctor...

What part of the brain is definitely not lesioned when a pt presents with cheyne-stokes?

If you have given epi or vasopressin to pt w/ pulseless arrest w/ vf/vt, what is the third drug you should administer?

pt presents w/ bitemporal hemianopia, ammenorrhea and galactorrhea. Where is the lesion and why doesn't it affect the production of thyroxine?

pt presents w/ episodes of dizziness and fainting 2 hrs after meals, but with normal glucagon. What do you investigate next?

pt presents w/ hypovolemic shock, dehydration and clear stool with flecks of mucous. What is the mechanism of action of the toxin produced by the causative agent?

Yeah, you might be a little rusty since med school, but I'm pretty sure you can look this stuff up in less than 5 minutes (though you should know the 2nd one off the top of your head). If you're not a doctor, you might be able to figure out the first and second one after a couple of hours with google, but the third one...and the fourth one....well let us just say that if you can answer these I will say with 95% certainty that you are a doctor.

Come on: fight for your patient's privacy!

Now I'm so wriled up I'm going to phone a lad and take my frustrations out on him!

Edit: By the way, whistleblower: I like the bait! Good work!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally want to vouch for Dr. Fraud Post. He is well known here in the proctology lab, very funny guy, likes to "sniff and whiff". The staff loves the old Fraud. To prove I am serious, his middle name is Ulant, so keep that in mind ok?

Easter Egg 2013
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ George

Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic