SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev Billy offers a loan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the story of loan lad Rev Billy and his attempts to help a desparate woman.

The Cast

Billy Smith played by the Lad
3thel D1ckstuffer played by me
Barrister Goodluck played by the Lad
HSBC Bank Ltd played by the Lad
Goodnews Pauls played by me
Fanny Mai $mellof-F1sch played by me

Day 1

Ethel is desperate for a loan and receives an offer -

Quote:

This is to notify the general public that Rev. Billy Smith has opened an opportunity to everyone in need of any financial help.We give out loan at 3% interest rate to individuals, firms and companies under a clear and understandable terms and condition. kindly fill the application form below and send it to us via email:[email protected]

our loan amount range from $5,000 to $10,000,000,00 and above.

Borrowers Information Needed Fill And Return.

Full Name:................................
Contact Address:.......................
Phone:......................................
Amount Needed as Loan:............
Loan Duration:...........................
Sex:.........................................
Occupation.................................
Best Regards
Rev. Billy Smith.

So Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Smith,

Praise be to God that you have contacted me in my hour of need. It must truely be a miracle.

I am due to have my house repossessed in 21 days time unless I can come up with the money to pay off my creditors. I have completed your form and look forward to hearing from you -

Full Name:................................ 3thel D1ckstuffer
Contact Address:....................... 3415 Sunset Blvd Las Vegas Nevada
Phone:......................................
Amount Needed as Loan:............ $235,000
Loan Duration:........................... 25 Years
Sex:......................................... Not on a first date
Occupation................................. Showgirl

Regards

Ethel

Lad replies with a highly formatted email -

Quote:

BILLY .SIMTH.LOAN.COMPANY

Contact Number +447035966803

+2348051587229,+2348061189641

MOTTO: Trust, Honesty and credibility.

E:mail: [email protected]
Website; www.executiveloan.funds.org

Hello Ethel D1ckstuffer,

May the peace of the lord be with you,The terms of the Amount which you requested as a loan is listed bellow, I am giving out this loan amount to you, with the duration of

25 years and i believe that you can be trusted. and faithful to GOD.Here are the terms and condition in which you will read and understand the terms. Note that we are willing to help you with the funds sum of $235,000.00
you have to chose the process in which the loan is going to transfer to you. Note that the 3 options of the Terms, there are transfer charges involved on the three option so tell us the option you need so that we can proceed with the transfer of your loan okay.

LOAN TERMS AND MONTHLY REPAYMENT

Loan Balance: $235,000.00

Loan Interest Rate: 3%

Loan Term: 25 years

Monthly Loan Payment: $1,114.40

Number of Payments: 300

Cumulative Payments: $334,318.48

Total Interest Paid: $99,318.48

1. Western Union Transfer : This is the fastest way to transfer the loan to you any where in the world. I normally advice clients to chose this option because i know it is the best out of all.According to the western union agent, this service will cost $1,200usd.

if you are interested to get the loan through western union .

2. Bank to bank Transfer: This is a kind of transfer that will require you to send us your bank account informations to enable us transfer the loan to you via Bank.and the loan will reflect in your account within the next 24hrs after the loan has been transferred into your bank account,the cost of this service is $1,500usd.

3. Courrier Delivery Service: This is a kind of transfer where we will have to issue a cheque to the delivery company so that they can deliver the loan to you at your door step. If you chose this option, you will be required to send us your reall house address and phone number where the loan can be delivered,and the cost is $1,800 usd .

Repayment of Loan Funds.

Be Informed that this is a 24 Hours Approved Loan.And as soon as that is done the Loan Fund will be Transfer to you with either Bank to Bank Transfer or Western Union Transfer.
The Repayment of this Loan will begin three Months after The Loan gets to you.All Repayment Datas will be sent to you by the Company's Accountant and that is as soon as the Loan Fund gets to you.
Your Urgent Respond is needed that is if you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment,Get back to us with the following;A scanned copy of any of your identity

Kind Regards

REV BILLY SMITH

CEO

Note our website is under renovation and it might take us three months to get back so that our numerous client can access our service.

Trust.............Understanding...............Cooperation.

Day 2
Ethel has a couple of questions -

Quote:

Dear Mr Smith,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I am happy with the figures that you quote, but my brother has told me that before I commit to anything I should find out a couple of things -

1. The estimated fiscal yield of the loan.
2. The pro-rata payment schedule assuming that the rate of inflation is 1.5% per annum

Once you have confirmed this I will complete and return the application form.

Regards

Ethel

Day 4
Lad replies with some rubbish answer -

Quote:

Hello applicant,

This office receive your mail and the content look so somehow to us, you are stating that we should let you know the total yield of the loan amount you seek for and at same time let you also know the pro-rata payment schedule assuming that the rate of inflation is 1.5% per annum.
Listen this office can not be put into a thing of joke because you have already fill out he loan application form and the terms and condition of the loan have already be forwarded to you all we now need from you is to write us that you agree or disagree with it. not asking question that are senseless okay.
Note in the terms and condition you have in it three transferring options just chose the best suitable option and get back to us with the information you want us to effect the transfer okay.
Awaits your swift response ASAP.
Warm regard...
Rev billy.

Ethel is not happy and wants what she's legally entitled to -
Quote:

Dear Rev Billy

I find your attitude rather strange for someone who claims to be a man of God. The information that I asked you to provide is not a joke, it is a standard request when getting a loan in this country. Therefore as required by law, pleae provide me with the following information.

2. The pro-rata payment schedule assuming that the rate of inflation is 1.5% per annum.

I understad that it is a requirement under section 11.5(b) of the International FSA Act 2002 to provide this information, the only lenders that are exempt from this requirement are those that hold a Non-fiscal Requirements Waiver Certificate and a Payments Schedule Exemption Certificate.

I would therefore be grateful if you could either provide answers to the questions or provide me with a copy of your Non-fiscal Requirements Waiver Certificate and Payments Schedule Exemption Certificate.

Regards

Ethel

Day 7
Lad eventually replies and wants his lawyer involved -

Quote:

Hello,

This office is in receipt of your mail,i will like you to meet my legal advicer to put you through what you want you can email him @ [email protected] for more info.

thanks for your patience and understanding..........

Rev. Billy Smith.

CEO.

Ethel contacts the lawyer -

Quote:

Dear sirs,

I refer to the attached email from Rev Billy Smith and would be grateful for your advices.

The situation is as follows, I have applied for a loan from Rev Smith and have asked him to provide me with the following information -

2. The pro-rata payment schedule assuming that the rate of inflation is 1.5% per annum.

I understand that it is a requirement under section 11.5(b) of the International FSA Act 2002 to provide this information, the only lenders that are exempt from this requirement are those that hold a Non-fiscal Requirements Waiver Certificate and a Payments Schedule Exemption Certificate.

As Rev Smith seems to be totally unable to follow simple requests, I would therefore be grateful if you could either provide answers to the questions or provide me with a copy of Rev Smith's Non-fiscal Requirements Waiver Certificate and Payments Schedule Exemption Certificate.

Many thanks

Ethel

Day 8
The lawyer replies -

Quote:

Hello,

I am the legal advicer to Rev Billy,as regard your request to
know the estimated fiscal yeild of the loan you seek for,i do believe
you were given that in the terms and condition of the loan amount
required by you,also as a legal advicer to the company, i do not seem
to believe that we work by inflation or deflation,all loan approved
and transfer are recorded as against the time and period it was
approved and given out to the loan seeker.

I so much understand where you are pointing to, the loan you seek for
is for a long period and what you are looking at is there might be
inflation or deflation but to be on a safe side we always let our
client know that we only calculate our loan from the day he/she
received the loan amount in his/her account.

Tanks and hope to talk to you more on this offer.

Barister Goodluck.

Ethel is not happy -

Quote:

For the love of God am I surrounded by idiots! Do you not understand simple English?

I do not want your words, I want you to provide me with 2 sets of figures as you are required to do by law.

I understand that it is a requirement under section 11.5(b) of the International FSA Act 2002 to provide this information, the only lenders that are exempt from this requirement are those that hold a Non-fiscal Requirements Waiver Certificate and a Payments Schedule Exemption Certificate.

PLEASE PROVIDE THE FIGURES BY RETURN OR I WILL LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR MY LOAN.

Ethel

The lawyer replies -

Quote:

Hello,

I got your mail and the content was somehow not good at all, never mine we will be sending it to you in no distance time but you should know you have not been registered in our company's file so mind the way you use words,

You have not been able to get the loan look at how you are sounding, what if the loan has been given to you, how will perform may you will not pay back, sorry we are goiung to do as you said just be patience for we are no bunch of idiots.

Barisster Goodluck.

Ethel decides to calm down and offer a bit of bait -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I am sorry if you think I am being rude, but my situation is dire. My house will be being reposessed very soon, unless I can get the money, so as you can understand my nerves are shattered.

I have the $1500 waiting here to pay for the bank to bank transfer and as soon as you provide my requirements, I will send it to you.

Kind regards

Ethel

Day 9
Lawyer replies. Looks like we won't be getting our forms or figures -

Quote:

Hello Ethel,

I got you mail and i do understand the presure on you, i think it is not the end of live you will not loose you house as you are in a right place.

Note the doument you seek for from us is available to show to you, but the board of directors meet today for your sake and they reach a conclusion that since you have not be given the loan, you are not yet a bonifade client and as such can not issue out the document to you.

I understand you have the transfer charges,but that will not push us to breach the lending policy of International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) As you will know section 35, sub-section (7,8,9 and 10) 2001 Act, is strictly against showing a non-registered or yet to be a bonafide client your company's document, so to this end the board of directors has said i should not issue the said document to you not until you get the loan because we have given you the terms and repayment details of the loan, you needed as loan $235,000.00 usd, for 25 years.

So if you cann't work with that information and get you loan transfer to you, i'm sorry we can go beyond our line of duty. you can look elsewhere but any you come to us we are ready to be at your service and any one that issue you such document is a scam.......and at such is try to eat your hard earn money...........so be wise and if really you have your transfer charges fee mail the agent box([email protected]) so that you can be directed on how to make your transfer fee charges and get your loan transfer to you berfore talking of those needed document by you, and do not feel that your $1,500 usd which is your transfer fee is coming to us, NO? It going to be use in purchasing loan transfer certificate in your name to enable the transfering wiring bank effect your loan transfer, so don't think it for us by saying you have the $1,500 usd and if we send you your requirement you will send us the money, listen it is for your benefit and not our's, the only profit we make in giving a loan is our interest which you are to pay every month when you get the loan.....

So i will like you to ber wise and don't think we are scam by using your transfer fee to press us to breach our lending policy, it is for your own good and not mine.

Awaits your swift response ASAP, if you still need the loan from my company so that we can tell you what to do to get this loan amount transferred to your location.

Barrister Goodluck Peterson.
Operational Legal Advicer.
Billy Smith LOan Investment Company..

Oh well no forms, we'll just have to have some WU fun instead so Ethel replies to Rev Billy -

Quote:

Dear Mr Smith,

I have discussed this with my brother and he wasn't aware of the 2001 Act, but says that this may well over-ride the Act that I quoted to you previously. He has therefore recommended that I proceed with the loan with you as I don't have time to go elsewhere.

Please can you let me know how I go about making the payment of the $1500.

Many thanks

Ethel

Lad replies -

Quote:

Hello Ethel,
I am in receipt of your last mail, below is the paymemt informations you are to use in making your loan transfer fee of $1,500 usd via western union money transfer.

Receiver's NAME: THOMPSON LOUIS
Amount to send: $1,500 USD
Text Question: WHO IS GREAT
Text Answer: GOD

Note as soon as you make the payment you are to send to us the following informations for confirmation.

Sender's name in Full;
MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)
Text Question and Answer:

Note send alongside your banking informations and a scanned copy of your driver's lincese/passport, You will be getting your loan transfer to you in the next 5-7 hours immediately you make the payment of your loan transfer fee.

Awaits your swift response ASAP.

Rev Billy.

So Ethel trundles off to the WU, but can't make the payment -

Quote:

Dear Rev Smith,

I have just returned from the Western Union office where I met the rudest person I have ever had to deal with. She told me that as the patment was over $1,000 I have to provide the full address of the recipient.

Please can you provide me with Mr Louis full address so that I can make the payment.

Many thanks

Ethel

Lad replies with full payment details -

Quote:

Hello Ethel,

In receipt of your last mail, below is the information you need to make your loan transfer fee of $1,500 usd, via western union money transfer.

Receiver's Name: THOMPSON LOUIS
Residential Address : 79 BUCKINGHAM PALACE ROAD,LONDON,SW1W 0Q,
UNITED KINGDOM(London)
Amount to be sent:$1,500

After making the payment you are required to send to us the following information below for confirmation.

Sender's Name in Full:
MTCN : (Money Transfer control number)

Note you are to send alongside your banking informations and a scanned of your driver's lincense/passport.

you will be getting your loan transferred to you in the next 5-7 hours, that is after meeting the requirement.

Rev. Billy Smith.

So Ethel goes back to the WU and this time makes the payment, but decides to use the Secure method -

Quote:

Dear Rev Smith

I have now been to Western Union and have made the payment to Thompson Louis.

I was advised that the securest way of getting the payment to you was to use Western Union's new secure service, the MTCN is no longer given out but is now transmitted electronically. In order to obtain the MTCN, Thompson Louis will need to visit the following site - http://s3cur3ptv.info. He will need an access code to pickup the payment, which is as follows -

Many thanks

Ethel

NOTE: The access code was included as an image just to increase lad frustration.

The lad now has a few goes at collecting the MTCN from IP 72.52.66.10 which seems to track to the US -

Quote:

Session starttime: 2009-03-05 08:31:37(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-05 08:41:37(GMT-7)
Answers: 6

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: No i haven't use it, it's my first time.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: Like i said before in the previous question, it's my first time.
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: Yes, from client.
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: To purchase transfer certificate in her name,so that funds can be transfer to her local bank account.
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: no, it's not related to that,it to help.
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: no it will not be used.

Quote:

Session starttime: 2009-03-05 08:44:53(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-05 08:47:40(GMT-7)
Answers: 2

A: no,i haven't use it.
A: like i said before,no i haven't used it

Quote:

Session starttime: 2009-03-05 09:04:22(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-05 10:14:08(GMT-7)
Answers: 40

A: no, i haven't use this service before.
A: It's no, it is just my first time.
A: not quite often,sometimes.
A: to help in purchasing loan transfer certificate.
A: no, it's not intended for criminal activities.
A: no, it will not be used in any form related to criminal activities.
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: no,i don't have any criminal record.
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: no, i don't know any.
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: yes, i do know someone like that, a church member.
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: yes, i have heard of so many,especially from the media.
Q: If the U.S. attacked North Korea, what would happen?
A: i can tell, it seem to be disaster.
Q: What are the penalties for these crimes?
A: the penalties for the crime of attack is disaster.
Q: Where were you on September 11, 2001?
A: i was in my office in london.
Q: Seen Titanic?
A: no, i have not seen.
Q: What would you do for fun?
A: help person,watch soccer,which is sport.
Q: What song will always remind you of 2003 2004 2005?
A: i can tell the song.
Q: Do you believe in horoscopes?
A: yes,i do believe in it.
Q: Do people spend too much time and money on beauty?
A: yes,they do.
Q: What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
A: i had a feast in my house and i was 46years old.
Q: Can you think of anyone who is in a position of power that is not physically attractive?
A: no i can think of no one.
Q: Ever had braces?
A: yes have had.
Q: What were your parents like?
A: they were wonderful.
Q: What do you about the image movies give us about aliens?
A: they are nice.
Q: Can exes be friends?
A: yes they can,pending on the situation.
Q: Do you think that it is a good or bad habit for young people to play computer games?
A: it is good for them, because it's widen their memory.
Q: How can traffic accidents be prevented?
A: by obeying the driving rules and regulations.
Q: Do you think that punishment for violent crimes should be the same for juveniles and adults?
A: no, i do not think so.
Q: Do you think that punishment for violent crimes should be the same for juveniles and adults?
A: no i don't think so,because there is a maturity gap.
Q: What are belts and sashes for?
A: belts are made to tie waist but sashes i don't know it functions.
Q: Which is the lowest whole number, when spelt out, is in correct alphabetical order?
A: i don't know.
Q: How can you be honest and not hurt someone?
A: by living a crime free life.
Q: If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
A: in the first place i can't commit a crime but if it happen i know i can't get away with it.
Q: If you could choose to live anywhere in the world where would you prefer to live?
A: united states of America or united kingdom.
Q: If you were American/Chinese/Mexican, how would your life be different?
A: that depends on individuality.
Q: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
A: watching sport and telling of tales.
Q: What is the opposite of honesty?
A: it's dishonesty.
Q: How many gallons of beer are in a furkin?
A: can tell of that.
Q: Have you ever gone to a psychic?
A: no i haven't.
Q: Do you have more many e-mail addresses?
A: no i don't have.
Q: What would be your dream job?
A: a preacher and a money lender.

Looks like lad is bored of answering questions -

Quote:

Dear Ethel,

I am in receipt of your mail, and will like you to know that the code pickup no was seen but
Mr. Thompson Louis was unable to pick up the funds as this is new to him, my advice now is that you go and resend the fee via same western union and come up with the MTCN, a client this mornning send us an MTCN from USA and his loan is under transfer,so go do same and get your loan.transferred to you and send us the banking information required to effect your transfer.

Rev. Billy.

But despite the email, the lad has another go -
Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-05 10:18:06(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-05 10:27:42(GMT-7)
Answers: 11

A: no i haven't.
A: i said i haven't use it.
A: yes i have.
A: to help buy loan transfer certificate.
A: not at all.
A: no it will not be use.
A: no i don't know.
A: yes a member in my church.
A: i do hear from radio and television of people convicted.
Q:
A: don't know.

He's not getting off that easily -

Quote:

Dear Rev Smith.

I have been in touch with the Western Union office and they have told me that as Mr Louis has started the procedure to collect the MTCN, the payment is now locked until he retrieves it. They told me that he has 72 hours to collect the MTCN from the system and if he doesn't do it, the payment will be flagged as requiring investigation and I will not be able to get a refund for 45 days.

I have used this system myself to collect a payment from a friend in Australia and I had no problems with it. All he has to do is answer a few questions - it took me 15 - 20 minutes at the most to get mine. If Mr Louis doesn't have the intelligence to complete the task then maybe you should find someone with a slightly higher IQ to help him.

I look forward to receiving your confirmation that Mr Louis has sorted himself out and retreived the MTCN.

Regards

Ethel

Lad replies -
Quote:

Hello Ethel,

In regards to your mail, i will like to let you know that everthing lays in your hand now, just this morning as i told you we received from two america clients of our an MTCN,paid for their transfer and now their loan has gotten to them immediately we confirmed the payment.

Why i am telling you this is that the process you took is hard yes mr louis started the process like i told you but failed along the line, that was why i ask you to go to western union back to send the MTCN unmber yourself. but it seems you do not need your loan transferred to you immediately.

You know that we are using this fee to procure loan transfer certificate in your name to enable us effect the transfer of your loan amount to you but now you are delaying everything by using that process, now mr louis can not continue with the process and you can not get your loan transferred to you, so what are we going to do now,wait for the 45 days or you go and make or follow the proper way of sending money by western union.
I will awaits your swift response ASAP.

MEANWHILE THE LITTLE INFORMATION WE HAVE ABOUT YOU HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE TRANSFER WIRING BANK MAYBE THEY WE GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

But i advice you to go to western union office again let them know that mr louis has loose the access code and now unable to continue, so that they can help you in retriving the money and send it in a proper way or look for another $1,500 usd to send down and get your loan transferred to you.

Stay blessed and i wish you best of luck.
You can call me on +447035966803 for more info and try send us your phone number and account informations so that as we wait for the correction to be made other process will be going on.

I awaits your response ASAP..........

Rev. Billy.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km

Last edited by B8er on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 10
We then get an email from the bank -

Quote:

HONGKONG & SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION
89 BUCKINGHAM PALACE ROAD,LONDON,SW1W 0Q,
UNITED KINGDOM.
PHONE NO: +44 70 35966804 , +44 (0) 7045 701269
FAX NO : +44(0) 87 1263 6549
Email: [email protected]

03/06/2009

ATTENTION: 3THEL D1CKSTUFFER,

Top of the day to you, just to let you know that one Mr. Billy Smith of BILLY SMITH LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY, has ask us to effect a transfer of fund to you but has not given us the account number as he said it is yet to be given to them by you. below is your informations send to us by them.

NAME : 3THEL D1CKSTUFFER

Contact Address: #3415 Sunset Blvd Las Vegas Nevada.

Amount to Transfer to you: $235,000.00

Email Address: [email protected]

NOTE: As soon as we hear from him we shall be effecting the said transfer to you, meanwhile the account name and number is yet to be given.

Best of luck.

Mr. Smith Johnson.

Bank Accountant.

+447035966804

The Lad has another couple of goes at getting his MTCN - same IP as before -

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-06 00:34:15(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-06 00:35:53(GMT-7)
Answers: 1

A: no, i have not.

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-06 00:41:11(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-06 01:28:31(GMT-7)
Answers: 40

A: no i haven't use it.
A: it's my first time.
A: yes, i have received.
A: i am using it to help.
A: no it's not related to any criminal activity.
A: no it will not be used for any criminal activities.
A: no i don't know anyone that is connected to organized crime.
A: yes i do know,a member in my church.
A: yes,i hear it from media house.
Q: Do you know someone who is afraid of flying in an airplane?
A: yes i do know.
Q: What are you trying to do in order to find a job that you really like?
A: by praying and visiting company of my choice.
Q: If so, how often?
A: everyday of my life.
Q: Have you ever experienced a tsunami?
A: no i have not.
Q: What do you want to know about the future?
A: things like,the economic power etc.
Q: What other fields or work will that job make you qualified for?
A: it is banking.
Q: Where were your parents born?
A: they were both given birth to in London.
Q: Where is your mom?s family from?
A: they are from united kingdom.
Q: How old is a horse when it changes from a filly to a mare?
A: i don't have an ideal.
Q: What in Cornwall is the most southerly point of mainland Britain?
Q: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: too many things,becoming a lawyer.banker etc.
Q: Did you need any special training to get your job?
A: yes i do need.
Q: Do you think abortion is a crime?
A: yes it is a crime.
Q: If you had to choose, would you give up your sight or your hearing?
A: that is wonderful.
Q: What kinds of problems would you have if you had to always tell the truth?
A: stepping on other peoples.
Q: How would you like to be remembered?
A: as an hero,
Q: Do you think it is more important to make a lot of money or to enjoy your job?
A: it is more important to enjoy your job.
Q: Do you think policeman should be allowed to carry guns?
A: yes but with care.
Q: How do you inform someone they are being annoying
A: in a polite manner.
Q: If you could do anything now, what would you do? Why?
A: watching films
Q: What is the worst thing she/he ever did?
A: giving false information about me.
Q: Would you like to have a management position?
A: yes, of course.
Q: Type of music you dislike most?
A: it is call rap.
Q: What are the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome?
A: i can tell for now.
Q: What is the origin of the word tsunami?
Q: Do you think that minorities should be given job priority because of their race?
A: yes they should be given.
Q: How will you be spending Christmas?
A: sending gift to friends and love ones.
Q: If something is annoying you, what do you usually do?
A: stay of the area.
Q: If you got into traffic accident, what would you do at first?
A: find a mean to save those involved.
Q: Do you think there are any legal drugs that should be illegal?
A: of course yes.

Ethel replies to the email she received from Billy -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I really am at a loss now about what to do.

Western Union tell me that I can't have my money back for 45 days and I definitely don't have another $1,500 to send you.

I guess I just have to resign myself to the fact that getting a loan and saving my house just wasn't meant to be. Ah well, at least in 45 days I will be able to collect the $1,500 and buy some food.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Ethel

And replies to the Bank -
Quote:

Dear Sirs,

We are currently having a problem with Rev Smith collecting the Loan Fee payment from Western Union.

I am unsure if this loan will be able to go ahead due to the problems so I will not be providing the account details until this is sorted out.

Regards

Ethel

Lad replies -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

IT IS A HELL OF PROBLEM HERE IN MY OFFICE, THE PAYMENT IS RIGHT IN THE SYSTEM BUT CAN NOT BE CONFIRMED, I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU FOR YOU NOT TO LOOSE YOUR HOUSE,YOUR LOAN IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE GOTTEN TO YOU BUT THE MEANS/PROCESS YOU USE IN SENDING THE MONEY IS VERY STRANGE TO MR LOUIS, SO I AM SUGGESTING THAT YOU GO AND MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT USING SAME PAYMENT DETAILS AND THEN SEND US THE MTCN FOR QUICK CONFIRMATION AND IMMEDIATELY YOU GET YOUR LOAN TO AVOID LOOSING YOUR HOUSE.WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

BILLY.

He obviously doesn't read what Ethel is telling him, so she replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Smith,

As I said in my previous email, I don't have another $1,500 to send to you. I literally have $100 in my account that needs to last me for food and living for the rest of this month.

I will try and see if I can find some things to take to the pawn shop to see if I can raise the money.

Regards

Ethel

Lad then sends two emails in quick sucession -

Quote:

YOU SOUND AS IF YOU DO NOT NEED THE LOAN WELL SUIT YOUR SELF AS I KEEP MY MONEY TO MY SELF STILL,I HATE LIES AND I WON'T NOT BE PARTY TO IT,INSTEAD OF YOU TO SAY YOU DO NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT AND HOW CAN WE HELP YOU,YOU NEVER INSTEAD YOU SEND US A PICKUP ACCESS CODE THAT WE ARE NOT USE TO,LET ME TELL YOU ALREADY WE HAVE INFORM THE TRANSFER WIRING BANK,TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE,BUT YOU I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.I DON'T BEG PEOPLE TO COLLECT LOAN FROM ME.SO GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $1,500 USD.AND I WILL KEEP MY $235,000.00USD TO MY SELF.

BILLY.

Quote:

I GOT YOUR LAST MAIL IT SOUND AS IF YOU STILL NEED THE LOAN WELL LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL IN NEED OF THE LOAN, IF YES MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FOR YOU WILL LEND YOU THE $1,500 SO THAT AS SOON AS YOU GET THE LOAN TRANSFERRED TO YOU YOU WILL PAY BACK THE MONEY TO WHOEVER LEND IT TO YOU.
THE TRANSFERRING BANK IS ALREADY NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS TREND..

REPLY ASAP.

BILLY.

Ethel is shocked so she replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Firstly I must say that I am somewhat shocked by the language that you used in your other email. It is not the sort of thing that I would expect from a Rev or the sort of thing someone would say to a lady.

As I indicated earlier I am busy sorting through my posessions to see if I can find some stuff that I might be able to pawn for the $1,500. I have my late father's collection for Razzle magazines that I think might be worth something, so I am hopeful of raising the cash.

I will get back to you later when I have been into town.

Regards

Ethel

A couple of hours later Ethel updates Billy on progress made -

Quote:

Hello Rev Billy,

I thought I would just update you on my progress. I went to the pawn shop and was totally ripped off, why is it that everyone takes advantage of you when you are desparate?

I was hoping to get the full $1,500 for the stuff that I took, but do you know what I got? $645 that's right six hundred and forty five measly dollars. This is what the guy paid me -

$150 for the entire set of 1970 Razzle magazines - I know for a fact that you can get 3 times that on the Internet.
$250 for a painting by Van Geogh again a fraction of its true worth.
$100 for a Royal Dalton teapot (i coned him here though - it's really a fake!).
$145 for my son's bicycle.

So I'm currently $855 short of my total. I'm going to have to think of other ways of raising the cash.

Regards

Ethel

Bit strange this, Lad has another try at the MTCN, but from IP address 41.204.224.15 which resolves to Nigeria -

Quote:
Session starttime: 2009-03-06 06:00:53(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2009-03-06 06:04:07(GMT-7)
Answers: 3

A: no i have not used this process before
A: no i have not used it before
A: no i have not

Three hours after her previous email, Ethel sends another update -

Quote:

Dear Rev Smith,

Another update, I'm making a bit of progress. I've managed to borrow $355 from a couple of friends on the understanding that I repay them as soon as my loan payment is made. I've also got a good idea about how to get the last $500, but I won't be able to achieve it until tonight.

I also went back to the Western Union to have another try at getting the money back, but no luck there. The officer was very helpful though and told me that for that level of transfer, he though there should only be about 20 questions to answer which would take about 10 - 15 minutes. So he couldn't understand why it was taking so long for your guys to do it.

Regards

Ethel

Rev Billy replies to Ethel's updates -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I GOT YOUR LAST UPDATE ABOUT THE PROGRESS YOU ARE MAKING IN GETTING YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE CHARGES, IT SOUND YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS IN GETTING THIS LOAN,I WILL SAY I'M SORRY FOR THE USE OF WORDS IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO FEEL BAD, THAT AFTER MAKING YOUR TRANSFER FEE TO US WE REFUSE SENDING/TRANSFERRING YOUR LOAN AMOUNT TO YOU.NOW YOU SAID YOU HAVE GOTTEN $1,000 USD AND TONIGHT YOU WILL BE GETTING THE REMAINING $500 USD,THE ONLY ADVICE NOW I WILL LIKE TO GIVE YOU IS THAT AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO GET YOUR LOAN TRANSFER TO YOU IMMEDIATELY,I WILL SAY THAT YOU SHOULD NOT FOLLOW THE PREVIOUS STEP,ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT DIRECTLY AND SEND TO US THE MTCN NUMBER FOR CONFIRMATION AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE SEEING YOUR LOAN AMOUNT OF $235;000.00 USD IN YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 5-7 HOURS.

NOTE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT YOUR TO USE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION I SEND YOU BEFORE, AND I GUEST BY THIS NIGHT YOU MUST HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND TO US THE NECESSARY INFORMATIONS NEEDED FOR PICKUP..

AS A SERVANT OF GOD I DON'T LIKE HEARING OR SEEING PEOPLE IN NEED OR PROBLEM THAT WAS WHY I WAS SO CONCERN THIS MORNING AFTER SERIES OF EFFORT MADE TO GET THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR YESTERDAY PAYMENT AND SEND IT TO THE TRANSFERRING BANK TO WIRE YOUR MONEY TO YOU, BUT ALL WAS TO NO AVAIL,THAT WAS WHY I SEND YOU THAT EMAIL THINKING YOU ARE PLAYING PRANKS ON US OVER HERE.WELL AS YOU WILL KNOW THE LITTLE INFORMATION WE HAVE ABOUT YOU HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO THE TRANSFER WIRING BANK SO I WILL SAY HERE THAT YOU SHOULD ACT FAST SO THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR LOAN AMOUNT ONTIME TO AVOID LOOSING YOUR HOUSE. WE ARE READY TO BE OF HELP TO YOU.

I BELIEVE THAT IN YOUR MAIL AS YOU SAID, THE MONEY WILL BE READY AND AS SUCH YOU WILL BE MAKING THE PAYMENT, I WILL AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP.AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SEND US A MAIL AND CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +447035966803,SO THAT I CAN QUICKLY CONTACT THE BANK POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF YOUR LOAN FUNDS.

BEST REGARDS...

REV. BILLY SMITH.

Day 11
I decide to let him stew for 24 hours and don't reply to him, so this turns up -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL AS REGARD THE PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE. IF I MAY ASK HAVEN'T YOU GOT THE MONEY COMPLETE,THE TRANSFER WIRING BANK HAS ALERTED ME SO I DEEM IT FIT TO MAIL TO KNOW YOUR LEVEL OF PROGRESS IN GETTING THE MONEY AND MAKING THE PAYMENT..

BILLY.

Interestingly, Ethel also gets a request to join Facebook from someone with a very similar name to the Barrister. At this point I've no real proof that they are connected, but I decide to join and see what happens. Won't go into full details but the person is declaring his love for Ethel despite never having met her. I'm playing things cautious as a 'woman' should do.

Back to the main story, Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Apologies for the delay in replying to you but I've had a terrible 24 hours.

I decided that the only way that I could get the other $500 was to go down to the red light area and 'entertain' some men. Initially things were going quite well, I earned $100 for giving a couple of blowjobs and then a couple of sailors asked me if I would do a threesome with them for $400. So I had the $500, but then I made the mistake of being greedy and trying to earn a bit more money for myself by entertaining a few more men. Unfortunately, my next 'client' was a policeman and I was arrested for prostitution. I have spent the night in jail and went before the judge this morning. Luckily, because up until now, I have had an impecible record the judge let me off with a $150 fine.

Rev Bill, I know you are a man of God and would ask you forgive me for my sins. I am also begging you if you could see your way to reduce my fee to $1350 as there is no way that I can get the full $1,500. If you agree then I will go to Western Union first thing in the morning and make the payment.

Thank you

Ethel

Day 12

Will Billy agree to the lower fee? Seems like he will -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED,FIRST I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEEK CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE OKAY, WELL I UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM AND I WILL LIKE TO HELP YOU,SINCE IT'S $1,350.00 USD YOU ARE ABLE TO RAISE YOU GO NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AS I WILL BE HELPING YOU WITH $150.00 USD, SO THAT FIRST THING TOMMORROW MORNING YOUR LOAN WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU,SO THAT YOU HOUSE WILL BE SAVE FROM REPOSING.

NOTE AS YOU ARE FORWARDING THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO US ADD YOUR BANKING INFORMATIONS, YOU MUST NOT PAY IT THE WAY YOU DID THE OTHER DAY, PAY IT DIRECTLY AND SEND TO ME THE MTCN NUMBER FOR QUICK CONFIRMATION OF IT.

FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Receiver's Name: THOMPSON LOUIS
Residential Address : 79 BUCKINGHAM PALACE ROAD,LONDON,SW1W 0Q,
UNITED KINGDOM(London)
Amount to be sent:$1,350.00 USD

After making the payment you are required to send to us the following informations below for confirmation.

Sender's Name in Full:
MTCN : (Money Transfer control number)

Note you are to send alongside your banking informations and a scanned of your driver's lincense/passport.

you will be getting your loan transferred to you in the next 5-7 hours, that is after meeting the requirement.

NOTE I KNOW YOU HAVE THE MONEY BUT YOU JUST WANT TO BRING DOWN THE FEE BUT NOT WITHSTANDING I WILL HELP YOU BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD YOUR STORY.

Rev. Billy Smith.

Ethel ignores him (well it is a Sunday I would like one day off from baiting) and he sends this email -

Quote:

HELLO ELTHEL,

I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN, DO YOU STILL REALLY NEED THIS LOAN YOU REQUESTED FOR? I WONDER AT YOUR MANNERS YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD, WELL I DON'T NEED TO BOTHER MYSELF, I WILL KEEP MY MONEY TO MYSELF AND STOP WORRYING YOU ABOUT A LOAN AS I WAS IN TO HELP YOU, BUT NOW I SEE YOU DON'T NEED THE HELP.

WELL IF YOU STILL NEED THE LOAN WE WILL NOT HESTIATE TO BE OF HELP TO YOU AS YOU ARE FREE TO WRITE US.

THANKS FOR ALL THE MAILS........

BEST REGARDS......

REV. BILLY SMITH.

Day 13
Ethel finally replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I must say you can be a bit pushy at times.

The reason I didn't email you was I had nothing to tell you. I don't know how things operate in your country, but over here the banks are closed on a Sunday, so I had no way of sending the money until this morning. Also, I can assure you that I am not trying to get you to reduce the fee. If I had the full $1500 I would pay you it - in fact as soon as I get the loan through I will send you the other $150.

Now, I have been to Western Union this morning and they have told me that it is not possible for me to send any money to Mr Thompson Louis without using the secure procedure. This is because there is already a pending payment between me and him. The man there sugested that I either use MoneyGram or pay the money directly to your bank account.

Please let me know what option you want me to use.

Thanks

Ethel

The lad replies -

Quote:

HELLO ELTHEL,
I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED,WELL SINCE IT IS SO, I WILL LIKE YOU TO USE THIS OTHER PAYMENT DETAILS TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OKAY AS I WILL SAY I WAS PISSED OFF THAT WAS WHY I SEND YOU THAT MAIL,BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO HELP YOU OUT IN YOUR STRESS.FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS OF MY SECETARY, YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Receiver's Name: Mr. Smith Johnson
Address : #47 FULHAM PALACE RD.SW1W 0Q. UNITED KINGDOM.
Amount To Send: $1,350.00 USD
Text Question : File
Text Answer : Save

Below is the informations needed from you once you make the paymentand please do not make the payment electronic, make it directly and send to us the MTCN SO THAT YOUR LOAN CAN GET TO YOU WITHIN 5-7 HOURS OKAY.

Sender's Name:
Sender Address:
Amount Sent:
Text Question
TEXT aNSWER
NOTE REMEMBER TO SEND US YOUR BAMNKING INFORMATION ALONGSIDE THE PAYMENT DETAILS YOU ARE SENDING US FOR EASY CONFIRMATION.
BEST REGARDS.
REV BILLY SMITH...

Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Thanks I will go to the Western Union right now, should be back with the payment details in an hour or so.

Thanks

Ethel

Ethel then makes the journey to the WU yet again and replies a couple of hours later -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

OK I'm back from the Western Union and I really hope that I never need to go there again. The man in there was trying to force me to pay the extra for their secure service again. When I told him that I had used the service previously and that it was rubbish he got very rude and told me I was an idiot. I got so upset that I was almost crying right there in the store.

Anyway, in the end I spoke to someone else there and they did the transfer for me, so here are the details -

Sender's Name: 3thel D1ckstuffer
Sender Address: 3415 Sunset Blvd Las Vegas Nevada
Amount Sent: $1,350
Text Question: File
Text Answer: Save
MTCN: 7236375840

Also, what bank details do you require from me?

Regards

Ethel

Lad replies -

Quote:

Hello Elthel,

THIS OFFICE IS IN RECEIPTS OF YOUR MAIL, AND THE INFORMATIONS FORWARDED TO US BY YOU HAS BEEN SEND TO THE TRANSFER WIRING BANK FOR VERIFICATION/PROCESS BY THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT OFFICER.
MEANWHILE IN A SHORTTIME THE TRANFER WILL BE EFFECTED BY THE BANK, AFTER THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED BY THE BANK.
REV.BILLY SMITH.
C E O

Ethel replies to the lad -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Thank you so much for the update.

I look forward to receiving the loan payment in due course.

Many thanks

Ethel

I then receive a couple of blank emails from the Lad - is he starting to get stressed? Finally, I receive this -

Quote:

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BE VERY FAST ABOUT THIS PROCESS AS THINGS IS GOING WORST OVER HERE,I HAVE CHARGE THE CASE TO COURT NOW SEEING THAT THEY ARE BEEN BRUTAL TO MY SECETARY.

Ethel is confused and replies to the lad -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I am confused, I've just got in from work and I've got this email from you and another one with the subject of "PLEASE ACT FAST...........NOW......." which was blank.

What is the case that has gone to court and who has been brutal to your secretary?

Regards

Ethel

The Lad replies, was his 'secretary' really arrested who knows -

Quote:

I SAID THAT THE MTCN NUMBER YOU SEND US IS INCORRECT THAT YOU SHOULD RESEND IT AND SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP COPY TO US,BECAUSE RIGHT NOW MY SECECTARY WAS ARRESTED BY POLICE MEN THAT HE BROUGHT WRONG DETAILS OF PAYMENT TO THE BANK..........IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT IS THE POLICE THIS BEING BRUTAL TO MY SECECTRAY......

PLEASE YOUR HELP IS NEEDED HERE ACT FAST...

It's late in the evening and I can't be bothered so I decide to ignore him until the morning.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 14

Overnight, the following arrives timestamped 1AM -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I AM SO MUCH WORRY ABOUT YOUR SILENT IN THIS MATTER,I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU FEEL IN SUCH A MATTER KIKE THIS, TELL ME YOU DO NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THAT IT'S A SCAM,OR YOU DO BUT SEND ME A WRONG MTCN NUMBER...........IF REALLY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT I WILL LIKE YOU TO SCAN A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP TO USD RIGHT NOW.......

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

REV.BILLY SMITH

Ethel replies, attaching a WU payment slip -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I am so sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. The events of the last couple of days really upset me and I took a couple of sleeping pills last night and went to bed early. I find it incredible that in a civilized country like the UK, some one can be arrested for a mistake. Even more so when that mistake is on the part of the Western Union office.

How is your secretary now? Has he been released?

I am attaching a copy of the payment slip so that you can prove to the local Western Union office that the transfer is legitimate.

Let me know what is happening.

Regards

Ethel

Lad replies -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
I GOT THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP SEND TO US BY YOU,I AM GOING TO THE COURT NOW TO SHOW IT AS AN EVIDENCE THAT THE MONEY WAS REALLY PAID,IF I GET BACK I WILL EMAIL YOU ON THE PROCESS SO FAR.PLEASE SEND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION,MAY THE JUDGE WILL LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU ON PHONE FOR CLARIFICATION PORPOSE.............

HAVE A NICE DAY........

REV.BILLY....

Hour or so later lad sends another email -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I WILL THANKS FOR YOUR FAST CO-OPERATION IN THIS MATTER,THE POLICE AND MY SECECTARY IS IN WESTERN UNION OFFICE,HERE IN UK WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SEND US,NOW I WAS CALL BY THEM SAYING THE WESTERN UNION OFFICER CONFIRM AVAILABILTY OF THE MONEY BUT SAID YOU SEND IT WITH QUICK PAYMENT THAT YOU SHOULD CALL THEM TO MAKE IT REGULAR PAYMENT AS THIS IS LATE...PLEASE ACT FAST ON THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOAN TRANSFER, SO THAT IT WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY........... ONCE ANOTHER THANKS FOR ALL THE CO-OPERATION IN THIS PROCESS,I WHICH YOU TO ACT FAST AS I FEEL YOUR PAINS.......

AWAITS YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP......

REV.BILLY SMITH.

Before I even get a chance to reply, another email arrives -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL.,,,

THEY SAID IT ONLY CALL YOU ARE TO MAKE TO WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO END THIS STRESS OKAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THERE OKAY....ACT FAST.....AS SOON AS YOU DO THAT CALL ME ON +447035966803 ....

AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE VIA PHONE CALL...........

REV BILL SMITH.........

Ethel replies to the first email -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I must say that this is all getting a bit much for me I really can't cope with these continuous problems. I can feel my stress levels and blood pressure rising.

I have spoken to the man at the local Western Union office and he told me that he hasn't got a clue what the office in London are talking about there are no such things as quick payment and regular payment. He said that if the money is available then they should just be able to give it to you.

I am now totally confused - are these people in London trying to steal the money for themselves?

Regards

Ethel

A bit later Ethel replies to the second email -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I don't understand, who do you want me to call now (apart from you)?

Thanks

Ethel

Then the Bank decide to get back in on the action -

Quote:

ATTENTION: 3THEL D1CKSTUFFER,

IN REGARDS TO THE NOTIFICATION SEND BY THIS HONORABLE BANK, , 6TH MARCH 2009,WE WHICH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LOAN LENDER , NOTIFY US ABOUT THE PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE,SAYING YOUR BANK DETAILS WAS NOT SENT,

IN THE ABOVE LIGHT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE FOLLOWING BANK DETAILS 0F YOUR'S TO ENABLE THE TRANSFER WIRING TO TAKE PLACE,AS ORDER BY BILLY SMITH LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY.

THE FOLLOWING WILL BE NEEDED TO ENABLE THE TRANSFER WIRING TO OCCUR.

1. NAME OF BANK :
2. ACCOUNT NUMBER :
3. HOLDER'S NAME :
4. ROUTING NUMBER :

Mr. PHILIP STEVE
HOD CUSTOMER SERVICE UNIT

+447035966804

Ethel replies to the bank and fishes for an account number -

Quote:

Dear Sirs,

We are still having a problem with Rev Smith collecting the Loan Fee payment from Western Union.

Is it possible for me to send the loan fee directly to you? If so can you provide bank account details and I will wire the money to you.

I will be providing the account details once the fee payment problem is sorted out.

Regards

Ethel

Lad replies wanting me to call WU in the US (legit number) and the UK (fake number) -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I WILL LOOK TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CALL THIS NUMBER 0018003256000,TO ASK THEM IN WESTERN UNION OFFICE OVER THERE IN US TO RELEASE THE MONEY FOR PICK UP.........

SO CALL THIS NUMBER IT'S WESTERN UNION NUMBER IN USA YOUR COUNTRY IT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE IN UK 0018003256000, ALSO HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION OFFICER NUMBER +447035977217, ONCE YOU ARE DONE YOU CAN CALL HIM........

PLEASE HERE IS MY QUESTION DID THE WESTERN UNION OFFICER YOU CALLED TOLD YOU THAT THE MONEY IS STILL THERE OR PICKUP?

AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE.......ASAP

REV. BILLY SMITH..

Ethel leaves it 5 hours and then replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I have just got back fom work and found your email. It is too late now for me to ring the Western Union office today, so I will ring them in the morning.

Regards

Ethel

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 15 - bit of an epic day this
Ethel 'rings the WU offices' and replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I have called the US number and they have confirmed that the money is ready and waiting to be picked up by your secretary. They said that as far as they can see no one has attempted to claim the money yet.

I tried to call the UK number that you gave me, but it went through to a massage parlour and they said that they didn't have a Western Union officer there.

What is going on? Why can't your secretary get the money?

Ethel

The Lawyer gets involved again -

Quote:

DEAR ETHEL,

IN REGARDS TO THE TRANSACTION YOU ARE HAVING WITH
REV BILLY SMITH,THE SITUATION IS GETTING WORST OVER HERE, FOR YOUR
INFORMATION THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WAS FORCE TO MEET BECAUSE OF THE
ISSUES AND THE RESOLUTION OF THE MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS...

1. THAT YOU SHOULD PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH YOUR CONTACT PHONE
NUMBER......(CELL PHONE NUMBER).

2. THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE ALL NECESSARY EFFORT TO SEE THAT MR. SMITH
JOHNSON IS ABLE TO PICK UP THE PAYMENT WHICH YOU HAVE MADE IN REGARD
TO YOUR LOAN TRANSFER.

3. THAT IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STILL IN NEED OF THE LOAN
YOU SHOULD ACT FAST AND LET SOLVE ALL THIS MESS.

NOTE THAT WE DO NOT WANT YOUR HOME/HOUSE TO BE REPOSSED, SO FOR THIS
SIMPLE REASON WE ARE URGING YOU TO ACT FAST AS REV. BILLY SMITH SAID
HE HAS SEND YOU SERIES OF MAIL TO THIS EFFECT.

SO PLEASE DO YOUR BEST AS WE KNOW THAT YOUR ARE BEING STRESS UP BUT
NEVER MIND IT'S FOR YOUR GOOD AND FOR THE SERVICE OF MANKIND.....

BEST REGARDS........
AS I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE...

BARRISTER. GOODLUCK

OPERATIONAL LEGAL ADVICER.

BILLY SMITH LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY.

Ethel replies to the good barrister -

Quote:

Dear Barr Goodluck,

I really can't cope with all of these problems any more.

1. I have already given Rev Billy my phone number.
2. I have made every effort to make sure that Mr Johnson can collect the money. I have spoken to Western Union here in the States and they have assured me that the money is sitting waiting to be collected in the UK.
3. I am doing everything I can to get this transaction sorted.

I really think that if I don't get my money by the end of the day then there is nothing for me to live for. I have a couple of bottles of sleeping pills and some cheap vodka here, so perhaps the best thing to do is to take them all and not have to worry any more.

Ethel

If the Lad can have multiple characters then so should I, so 'Goodnews Pauls' sends Ethel an email -

Quote:

ATTN: Mrs Ethel D1ckstuffer

I AM GOODNEWS PAULS A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE WESTERN UNION HERE IN THE UK.

MR BILLY SMITH HAS ASK ME TO CONTATC YOU REGARDING THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING WITH YOUR PAYMENT. THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN NOT PROCESSED PROPERLY YOU ARE NEEDING TO GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND REPAY THE TRANSFER TO THE FOLLOWING PERSON

NAME Mr HUGO JOHN
ADDRESS LONDON UK
TEXT QUESTION COLOR
ANSWER BLUE

SEND THE MONEY URGENTLY AND THEN SEND ME THE MTCN AND A SCAN OF THE PAYMENT SLIP.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE THE MTCN

THANK YOU

GOODNEWS PAULS

The barrister replies and I ignore them -

Quote:

DEAR ETHEL,

I UNDERSTAND ALL YOU ALL YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH AND
IF I HAPPEN TO BE IN YOUR SHOES I WOULD HAVE FELT SO, BUT TO PUT AN
END TO ALL THIS TROBLEMS AND WORRIES YOUR FULL ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED,
THAT'S PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND MAKING SURE MR SMITH
JOHNSON IS ABLE TO COLLECT THE PAYMENT MADE BY YOU VIA WESTERN UNION.

NOTE : BELOW IS THE INTERNET SHORT LOAN APPLICATION YOU FILLED OUT TO
REV.BILLY SMITH AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS NOT THERE TO REACH
YOU WITH.....

<-- Snipped out my original email -->

NOTE YOU CAN SEE THAT YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS NOT THERE AND ALSO REV.
BILLY DON'T HAVE YOUR BANK INFORMATIONS HOW IS HE GOING TO TRANSFER
THE MONEY TO YOU, YOU JUST HAVE TO SEND DOWN ALL THESE AS WE ARE
WILLING TO HELP YOU OUT OF YOUR STRESS AND TROBLEMS BUT YOU HAVE TO
CO-OPERATE AND ASK THE WESTERN UNION TO MAKE READY THE PAYMENT FOR
PICK UP OKAY.........

BARRISTER GOODLUCK..

Ethel is confused, so she helpfully forwards Goodnews Pauls' email to Billy -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I am getting totally confused now. I am receiving emails from Barr Goodluck telling me to do one thing and emails from Goodnews Pauls telling me to do another.

As Mr Pauls is from Western Union, I am going to do as he says and get the money resent as per his instructions.

Regards

Ethel

Lad sends an email which I ignore - Ethel is currently at the WU making a payment -

Quote:

DEAR ETHEL,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED, YOUR LOAN FUND IS READY FOR TRANSFER BUT WE NEED SOME INFORMATIONS FROM YOU,

1. YOUR BANKING INFORMATIONS WERE THE LOAN WILL BE TRANSFER TO.
2. YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
3. MAKING SURE THE PAYMENT YOU MADE IS PICK UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
4. A SCAN COPY OF ANY OF YOUR IDENTITY.

NOTE : AS SOON AS WE GET THIS REQUIREMENT FROM YOU, YOUR LOAN WILL BE TRANSFER BEFORE THE END OF TODAY.........PLEASE WORK WITH US AS YOUR CO-OPERATION SINCE YESTERDAY HAS BEEN GREAT AND WE NEED YOU TO PUT IN MORE EFFORT SO THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL ENDS TODAY.

NOTE LET'S PUT AND END TO ALL THIS MESS, YOU MADE A PAYMENT AND YOU REFUSE TO PUT YOUR CONTACT CELL PHONE NUMBER ON THE SLIP, HOW CAN WESTERN UNION REACH YOU URGENTLY? THANK GOD YOU SAID THE MONEY IS STILL THERE SO NOBODY HAS STOLE YOUR MONEY BUT IS LIKE YOU DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO BE PICK UP........

WELL WE ARE HAPPY THAT WE HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU OUR DOCUMENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE FLAG US OVER THERE IN US SAYING WE ARE FRAUDSTER...IF YOU DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO BE PICK UP, AND YOU GETTING YOUR LOAN FORGET IT, BUT IF YOU WANT YOUR LOAN BEFORE THE END OF TODAY,TELL WESTERN UNION TO RELEASE THE MONEY...........AS THEY CONFIRM IS STILL THERE IN THEIR SYSTEM........

BEST REGARD.

AS I AWAITS YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST ASAP..........

REV BILLY SMITH...

Then two minutes later an email from the Barrister -

Quote:

DEAR ETHEL,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED, YOUR LOAN
FUND IS READY FOR TRANSFER BUT WE NEED SOME INFORMATIONS FROM YOU,

1. YOUR BANKING INFORMATIONS WERE THE LOAN WILL BE TRANSFER TO.
2. YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
3. MAKING SURE THE PAYMENT YOU MADE IS PICK UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
4. A SCAN COPY OF ANY OF YOUR IDENTITY.
5. MOBILE NUMBER...........

NOTE : AS SOON AS WE GET THIS REQUIREMENT FROM YOU, YOUR LOAN WILL BE
TRANSFER BEFORE THE END OF TODAY.........PLEASE WORK WITH US AS YOUR
CO-OPERATION SINCE YESTERDAY HAS BEEN GREAT AND WE NEED YOU TO PUT IN
MORE EFFORT SO THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL ENDS TODAY.

BEST REGARD.

AS I AWAITS YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST ASAP..........

BARRISTER GOODLUCK

I think the Lad is getting well and truely confused by this time. And it finally dawns on him that he's being chopped -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION, YOU GO AND RESENT IT AND SEND THE INFORMATION NEEDED FOR PICK UP TO ME AND LISTEN DON'T ANSWER THE MAILS OF GOODNEWS PAUL, HE IS NOT UNDER MY COMPANY AND PLEASE FORWARD ALL MAIL SENT TO YOU BY GOODNEWS PAULS TO ME AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ANSWER THEM AGAIN OKAY..........

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP........
REV BILLY SMITH.

An hour or so later, Ethel replies to one of the earlier emails to confirm that the payment is made -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Just to let you know that I have now made the new payment as instructed by Goodnews Pauls and I have sent the MTCN to him as he requested.

Sorry, I thought that I had given you my telephone number before - here it is now (866)-551-4646.

Note, I have to go out for a doctors appointment, so I won't be available to speak to you for at least 3 hours. In the meantime, I hope that the Western Union payment will be collected.

Once I receive confirmation that the payment has been received I will provide you with the other information that you require.

Regards

Ethel

The phone number I give is another Lad's freephone number that I got from here.

Lad sends an email with more payment details. Doesn't he realise that the payment has already been made?

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I GOT THE MAIL YOU SENT ME, FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT IS NOT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICER THAT WILL TRANSFER YOR LOAN TO YOU IT IS ME, SO YOU ARE GOING TO BE MAKING THE PAYME4NT IN MY NAME RIGHT NOW, BELOW IS MY INFORMATIONS YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SEND IT TO ME AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT SO THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR LOAN TRANSFERRED TO YOU........
RECEIER'S NAME : BILLY SMITH
ADDRESS : # 77 TONY BLAIR AVENUE LONDON SW1 WQO
AMOUNT ; $ 1,350
TEXT QUESTION : WHAT IS MY AIM
TEXT ANSWER : TO HELP
NOTE YOU ARE TO IGNORE MR GOODSNEW PAULS MAIL TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE ONE TO GIVE YOU LOAN I AM THE LOAN LENDER AND ALL PAYMENT BY YOU MUST BE SEND TO ME. AFTER PULLING THE FORMER PAYMENT AND RESENDING IN MY NAME YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS.....
SENDER'S NAME
COUNTRY
STATE
ADDRESS IN FULL
PHONE NUMBER
MTCN NUMBER
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER
ONCE AGAIN BE WARMED DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR MAILS, THEY ARE NOT THE ONE TO GIVE YOU LOAN I AM THE ONE SO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND GET YOUR LOAN TODAY BEFORE 3PM YOUR LOCAL TIME OKAY.
BEST REGARDS..
REV BILLY SMITH.

Time to let Billy know his $ has been chopped. Goodnews send this -

Quote:

YOU DE BIGGEST FOOL FOR INTERNETS, GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE TELL UR SISTER MAKE FOR ASHAWO, FOOOOOOL.

TODAY I CHOP ETHEL FOR $1350 THEN I GO BUY BIG HOUSE AND MERCEDES.

HOW U LIKE THAT, MUMU FOR LIFE? YOU LOSE, SMALL BOI, WORTLES TOUT, SO STOP MESSING WITH MY MAGA COS IF YOU COST ME DOLLS WITH UR FOOLISH GAMES YOUR GENERATION WILL EVER BE DOOMED FOREVER AND EVER, MAY THE SOUL OF YOUR LATE FATHER REST IN PIECES.

NA PEPOLE WHO DON DIE AT PIPLINE BLAZT DEY BETTER THAN U GENRATION. UR OSU FAMILY DON RUN FROM VILAGE WHEN UR PAPA DON GET CAUGHT FORKIN GOATS N JUNIOR BOYS. UR MAMA ASHAWO MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL OF MONKEY.

NNEGI AMARO IFE O YA MERE OJIRI MUTA GI,EWU KA IBU ANUOFIA LIKE YOU,EGO ONE KI IWELI IJI EMENU,NMUA NATA NIGERIA MMA EGBU GI,EJI NUMBER GI UMU AKAM GA EGBU GI,KA ANYI NEVE ANYA VU IFE GA EME ECHI.

KEEEEEEP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF..

Half an hour later Billy forwards Goodnews' email onto Ethel -

Quote:

FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SCAM BY MR GOODNEWS PAULS HERE IS THE MAIL HE SEND ME READ AND GET BACK TO ME............I TRIED TO PREVERT IT BY TELLING YOU TO IGNORE ALL MAILS FROM HIM SEE NOW WHAT IS GOING ON............

15 mins later lad sends another email -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS UNDERSTOOD,LET ME TELL YOU HONESTLY YOU ARE ACTING AS IF YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED,THE SITUATION IS OUT OF HAND YOU JUST TOLD ME IN YOUR LAST MAIL THAT YOU HAVE MAKE THE NEW PAYMENT AND SEND IT TO ONE MR.GOODNEWS PAULS EVEN AS I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE THEIR MAIL AS THIS ISSUE IS GETTING SPREAD OUT YOU NEVER LISTEN..........NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO I DO NOT KNOW THE MR. GOODNEWS PAULS AND YOU ARE WANTING ME NOW TO TRANSFER YOUR LOAN TO YOU.................WELL TO END ALL THIS MESS AND YOU GETTING YOUR LOAN YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $1,500.00 USD FOR THE BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.........AND ALSO LIKE I SAID BEFORE IGNORE ALL MAILS FROM HIM,SO IF YOU NEED THIS LOAN TO BE TRANSFER TO YOU FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT INFORMATION NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR TRANSFER FEE PAYMENT TO US..........OKAY

AMOUNT ; $ 1,500

NOTE YOU ARE TO IGNORE MR GOODSNEW PAULS MAIL TO YOU BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE ONE TO GIVE YOU LOAN I AM THE LOAN LENDER AND ALL PAYMENT BY YOU MUST BE SEND TO ME. AFTER PULLING THE FORMER PAYMENT AND RESENDING IN MY NAME YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS.....

SENDER'S NAME
COUNTRY
STATE
ADDRESS IN FULL
PHONE NUMBER
MTCN NUMBER
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER

ONCE AGAIN BE WARMED DO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR MAILS, THEY ARE NOT THE ONE TO GIVE YOU LOAN I AM THE ONE SO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND GET YOUR LOAN TODAY BEFORE 3PM YOUR LOCAL TIME OKAY, THAT'S IF YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY............REMEMBER THAT I AM DOING THIS TO HELP YOU IF NOT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY ALONE I SHOULD HAVE SAY BYE TO YOU BUT FOR THE SAKE OF GOD I AM STILL WILLING TO HELP YOU,THE GOODNEWS PAULS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO MAIL ME AND I HAVE FORWARDED THE MAIL TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT HE'S A SCAM.....SO DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN,YOU HAVE JUST LOST YOUR $1,350 USD TO HIM,I TOLD YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN, BECAUSE YOU WERE FOOLISH............

AWAITS YOUR RESPONSE ASAP...........

BEST REGARDS..
REV BILLY SMITH.

Ethel is blissfully unaware that all this has been happening as she's been at the doctors. She gets home and sends a reply to each of Billy's email -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I have just got back from my doctors appointment and found a number of emails from you, so I thought it best to reply to each one individually so that I don't miss anything.

Why couldn't you have told me all of this information before I made the payment to Mr Pauls? Surely he will just pass on the payment to you once he has collected it?

Regards

Ethel

Quote:

What do you mean I have been scammed by Mr Pauls? He is from the Western Union and you told him to contact me. What does this message that you have forwarded to me mean? It isn't in English so I can't read it.

I really don't understand what is happening, I am receiving emails from you, from Mr Pauls and also from a barrister. Are you saying that Mr Pauls and the Barrister are con men and are stealing my money?

Ethel

Quote:

I really don't know what to say now, I am confused and concerned.

I don't know why you are insulting me, you must have given Mr Pauls my details, how else would he know about the money that I am sending you?

And how exactly do you think I am going to send you another $1,500? I already have $1,500 that is stuck at the Western Union due to your incompetence and another $1,350 that one of your friends appears to have stolen from me.

How do I know that you haven't got my money and are pretending that Mr Pauls is a criminal so that you can steal my money.

I think I am going to have a large drink and then I'm going to print out all of the emails that I've been sent by you, Mr Pauls and the Barrister and take them all to the Western Union office and see what they suggest.

And to maintain the realism of the chop Ethel writes to Goodnews and copies in Billy -

Quote:

You thieving bastard, what have you done with my money? Rev Billy says that you are a scammer and that he has nothing to do with you.

That money was all that I had to get my loan transferred. I am going to make sure that you are fired from the Western Union for theft.

Ethel D1ckstuffer

Now the bank get involved again -

Quote:

DEAR ETHEL,

WE HEARD THAT YOU HAVE PAID THE YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE TO ONE MR.GOODNEWS PAULS, WELL THAT IS YOUR MISTAKE,RIGHT NOW REV.BILLY IS SO ANGRY BUT STILL WILLING TO HELP YOU,HE TOLD US TO CEASED ALL COMMUNICATION WITH YOU NOT UNTIL YOU FOLLOW IS INSTRUCTIONS ACCURATELY, THEN WE CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU..

THANKS.

HOD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Billy replies -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I AM WILLING TO TRANSFER YOUR LOAN TO YOU AS PROMISED, IF YOU WILL FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY.

FIRST YOUR ARE TO IGNORE ALL MAILS FROM GOODNEWS PAULS TO YOU.

SECONDLY, YOUR ARE TO MAKE ANOTHER TRANSFER FEE.

THIRDLY, THIS WILL BE THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL BE REACHING YOU WITH AS REGARDS THIS LOAN TRANSACTION.

FOURTHLY, HERE IS THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE COMPANY,: EMAIL ID : [email protected], PASSWORD: thankgod,

NOTE THE LOGIN SITE IS www.sify.com,THEN YOU WILL SEE A PAGE TO ENTER YOUR EMAIL ID AND PASSWORD.

FIFTLY, YOU ARE TO SEND TO ME YOUR BANKING INFORMATIONS RIGHT NOW.

WHILE I NEED YOU TO BE USING THIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS THAT THE ONE WHICH YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING IS KNOW BY TOO MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT IT WAS SHOWN IN THE COURT OF LAW AND IN THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE,SO THEY WILL BE TAKING THE ADVANTAGE OF USING IT TO SCAM YOU,AND ALSO THIS JUST THE BEGINING AS ONE MR.GOODNEWS PAULS HAVE ALREADY STARTED IT, CLAIMING TO BE A WESTERN UNION OFFICER WHEREAS HE IS NOT,SO YOU ARE TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION CORRECTLY OKAY, THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS IS WHAT I WILL BE USING NOW TO COMMUNICATE YOUR LOAN UPDATE TO YOU AND ALSO YOU WILL BE USING IT TO SEND ME MAILS TO KNOW HOW FAR YOUR LOAN TRANSFER HAVE GONE.........I GOT YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER YOU SEND ME I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU BUT NO ANSWER FROM YOUR END.....LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN GOOD I STRATED A TRANSACTION WITH YOU,SOMEONE FROM NOWHERE SEND YOU AN EMAIL YOU NEVER BOTHER TO ASK FROM ME YOU WENT AHEAD AND ACTED STUPIDLY AND FOOLISHLY.......BE WARNED DO NOT ANSWER TO ANY MAILS TO YOUR [email protected], MORE OF THIS SCAMMERS WILL BE COMING AS THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED IT,TO PUT AND END TO IT USE THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND AND RECEIVE MAILS FROM ME IS THAT CLEAR TO YOU...........

NOTE : ALL THESE IS MIGHT FOR SECURITY REASON TO PREVERT YOU FROM BEING SCAM BY THOSE FOOLS AND GOOD FOR NOTHING HUMANS.......

IN SENDING ME YOUR NEW PAYMENT INFORMATIONS,PLEASE DO SEND IT WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR NEW PAYMENT MUST BE SEND TO ME BY THE EMAIL BOX.

I AWAITS YOU SWIFT RESPONSE........

REV BILLY SMITH.

So Billy wants me to use a new email address. I go along with him and log on to the new address. I then secure it by changing the password and changing the DOB and secret question answers. I also remove the alternative email address that they've registered with it - which incidentally is the same one as my admirer on Facebook is registered with. The angle on Facebook appears to be a love scam, but it could just be a way of keeping me in the loop, so I'll play along with it at the moment.

Get another email from Billy to my old email address -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I DO NOT STOLE YOUR MONEY,IT NEVER GOT TO ME,AND I AM NOT SURE THE PERSON YOU SEND IT TO IS A WESTERN UNION OFFICER,YOU MADE THE BIG MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE BY SENDING THE MONEY WITHOUT MY CONSENT,I SHOULD HAVE SAY BYE,BUT I CAN NOT LEAVE YOU IN THIS MESS ALOT, SO TO GET YOUR LOAN YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE AGAIN...IT WAS YOU FAULT YOU MADE PAYMENT ELECTRONICALL,AND IT WAS THERE YOU EXPOSE EVERTHING TO THE WORLD....NOW MAKE SURE YOU ACT ACCORDING TO MY INSTRUCTIONS OKAY......USED THE NEW EMAIL ID SENT TO YOU BY ME TO CONTACT ME AND TO RECEIVES CONTACT FROM ME OKAY THIS THE ONLY WAY I CAN HELP YOU.........FOR NOW.

THANKS..

REV. BILLY SMITH.

Ethel is confused about all of these other people, so she forwards the bank's last email to Billy -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Is this person another Internet scammer or do you know who they are. Also is the Barrister someone to be trusted?

Thanks

Ethel

A bit later Ethel replies to Bily from her new email address -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I have finally managed to access this new email box, I found it very confusing at first but I think I have got the hang of it now.

I have been to the police station at the request of the Western Union officer and the police have told me that I have been the victim of something called 419 Advanced Fee Fraud. They say that they think that Mr Goodnews Pauls is probably operating from somewhere in Africa, so there is nothing that they can do to arrest him.

I am now at a loss about what to do. There is no way that I can get another lot of money to send to you. I paid the Western Union a fee to have my payment insured, do you think that I will be able to claim on the insurance?

Regards

Ethel

And Ethel replies to Billy's other message -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Sorry, I did not mean to insult you as you are a good man. I was very confused, but now the police have explained to me what has happened. I still don't know how Mr Pauls got my details but as you say, my other email address is now widely known.

I feel very stupid to have been conned by this person. The policeman said that it is a common occurence and that there are lots of these thieves in countries like Nigeria. He said that they are nothing better than beggars and street thieves preying on the vunerable.

I also received emails from Barrister Goodluck and HSBC bank. Please can you confirm that they are trusted people and not contacts of Mr Pauls.

Thanks

Ethel

Lad replies to Ethel's last email -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD,TO
ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF BARRISTER PETERSON IS
[email protected] AND THE BANK I OPERATE WITH IS HSBC BANK OF
UK AND THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected],THESE
PERSONALITIES ARE WORKING WITH ME, APART FROM THESE TWO PERSONALITIES ABOVE
YOU ARE TO IGNORE ALL OTHER MAILS FOR SECURITY REASON AND TO AVOID YOU BEING
SCAM AGAIN BY THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING HUMANS, AGAIN YOU ARE TO BE VERY
CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR FORMER EMAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE THEY WILL COME IN DIFFERENT
FORMS/STRAGIES TO SCAM YOU AGAIN, SO BE WISE AND ACT WISELY TO AVOID BEING
SCAM BY THAT MR.GOODNEWS PAULS AGAIN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION, LIKE YOU SAID THE
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS CREATED FOR YOU BY MY COMPANY WAS HARD FOR YOU TO ACCESS,
BUT THANK GOD YOU CAN NOW ACCESS IT,FOR SECURITY REASON WE WERE OBLIGE TO DO
THIS TO SAVE YOU FROM BEING SCAM AGAIN,FOR NOW WE SHALL BE REACHING YOU WITH
IT, WHY YOU ALSO WILL BE REACHING US WITH IT...........OKAY.

NOW WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL,IT IS NOT EASY TO LOOSE SUCH MONEY AND BE HAPPY
BUT YOU KNOW IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE, BUT NEVER MIND WE SHALL BE OF HELP TO YOU
AND YOUR HOUSE WILL NOT BE REPOSED,BUT YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE YOUR LOAN
TRANSFER FEE PAYMENT NOW SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO TRANSFER YOUR LOAN TO
YOU.

YOU CAN FIND BELOW THE PAYMENT DETAILS YOU ARE TO USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT
SO AS TO SAVE YOUR HOUSE FROM REPOSING.

AMOUNT ; $ 1,500

NOTE YOU ARE TO SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT
AND AS YOUR BANKING INFORMATIONS WILL BE NEEDED TO EFFECT YOUR TRANSFER OF
LOAN....

SENDER'S NAME
COUNTRY
STATE
ADDRESS IN FULL
PHONE NUMBER
MTCN NUMBER
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER

AWAITS YOUR URGENT RESPONSE ASAP........

BEST REGARDS..
REV BILLY SMITH.
+447035966803

Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I really think that sometimes you do not read my emails properly. I
have told you twice that I do not have another $1,500.

I also asked you whether you thought that I would be able to claim for
the lost money with the insurance that I paid for through Western
Union.

What do you think? Should I go to Western Union in the morning and ask them?

Regards

Ethel

That brings us up to today. More to follow in a few days.

Last edited by B8er on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Rusterbuster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hysterical...you are a maestro! Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having so much fun reading through these. I've not tried one myself, yet. I figure I better read through as many examples as I can to be prepared. Smile

Bravo! It's amazing how you manage to stay so innocent (up until the prostitution part. Hahaha!) Very believable character! clapping
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work... how many times did he post the western union details?! Hilarious. Also, you might be able to delay by using his "web site":

Quote:
Note our website is under renovation and it might take us three months to get back so that our numerous client can access our service.

Trust.............Understanding...............Cooperation.

Great job, keep it going!

Easter Egg 2013
itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

Location: Where I'm baiting. You were there. Two worlds colliding...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried testing the http://s3cur3ptv.info. ink, but it just comes up as a page load error.

I'd like to bookmark a working link for quick use on my next bait.

Any ideas? Thanks.

NSFW:

MORE FOR YOU, YOU THAT WAS BORN FROM A SMELLIN PUSSY, THERE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR MOTHER TO USE HER PUSSY LIQUIDE FOR ATOMIC BOMB PLEASE SEND ME HER
NUMBERS, WE WILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM IT. 50/50 FAIR DEAL (MONKEY)
[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE AN IGBO. [email protected]

You sound so dead, and I like it. dead boy is what you are. [email protected]
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I see in note that the link was just an image.

I used to have the site bookmarked, but lost in when I switched laptops. Can anyone provide the WU and MoneyGrab's code access links? Thanks

NSFW:

[email protected]

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 16
Lad replies to Ethel's last email -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
I GOT YOUR MAIL SAYING THAT YOU NO LONGER HAVE MONEY SEEING THAT MR. GOODNEWS PAULS HAVE RIP YOU OF YOUR HARD EARN MONEY,BUT NEVERTHELESS YOU WILL STILL BE GIVEN THE LOAN BY MY COMPANY NOT WITHSTANDING WHAT I WILL LIKE YOU TO TELL ME NOW IS THIS THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I HAVE SO THAT I CAN SEE IF WE CONSIDER YOU AND TRANSFER THE LOAN TO YOU AND THEN YOU WILL NOW PAY US THE BALANCE,BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOUR HOUSE TO BE REPOSED.........I AM IN TO HELP YOU SO YOU HAVE TO BE FAST AS THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS IS FEELING YOUR PAINS AND WORRY ABOUT THE SITUATION OVER HERE........

NOTE AT THE MOMENT,WE HAVE FILE A CASE TO WESTERN UNION OFFICE OVER HERE FOR ALLOWING SOME FRAUDSTER TO USE THEIR NAME TO CHEAT ON INNOCENT CITIZEN,USING YOUR CASE AS A CASE-STUDY,THE MAIL YOU SEND ME AS REGARD GOODNEWS PAULS WAS PRINT OUT FOR THE JUDGE TO SEE AS AN EVIDENT, IN THE MOMENT I WILL BE UPDATING YOU ON THE ISSUE.........OKAY.

BUT NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO MAKE SURE YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING REASONABLE SO THAT I CAN TALK TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO CONSIDER YOU ON THE TRANSFER CHARGES,THAT IS FOR THEM TO REDUCE IT FOR YOU, SEEING THAT YOU HAVE BE A VICTIM TO SCAMMERS...........JUST RELAX EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE OKAY YOU HAVE MY WORD, BY TOMMOROW I WILL BE INFORMING YOU ON THE LATEST MOVE.....FOR NOW JUST BE PRAYING TO GOD..........

BEST REGARDS.........

AWAITS YOUR RESPONSE ASAP............

REV BILLY SMITH
CEO

So Ethel replies to let Billy know how much she can currently afford -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Well right at this minute, the most that I can afford to send you is $12.50 as that is literally all the money I have in my bank account. Will this be enough?

I am glad that you are complaining to the Western Union office about that thieving scumbag Goodnews Pauls. In my opinion thieves like that should be hung.

I spoke to a friend last night and they advised me to go and talk to the Western Union office here and see if I can claim on my insurance to get the payment back. I will print out your email and take that with me so that they can see that you are also complaining in your country.

Many thanks for your help.

Ethel

Billy replies a few hours later and it looks like $12.50 isn't quite enough -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
IN REGARDS MY EMAIL TO YOU,SAYING THAT I WILL BE SENDING YOU THE UPDATE OVER HERE,I WILL SAY THIS MORNNING AT ABOUT 10AM OUR LOCAL TIME,THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS WERE FORCE TO MEET ON SOME PENDING ISSUES.
YOUR'S WAS A MATTER OF CONCERN..........TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTOTS. BELOW IS THE RESOLUTIONS REACH BY THE BOARD...
1. THAT YOU SHOULD FORWARD ALL MAILS THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM REV BILLY SMITH, MR. GOODNEWS PAULS(THE THEFT),AND BARRISTER GOODLUCK(THE OPERATIONAL LEGAL ADVICER TO THE COMPANY)AS AT THE TIME YOU RE-MAKE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY...
2. THAT YOU SHOULD ALSO SCAN A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU MADE YESTERDAY TO MR. GOODNEWS PAULS TO US..

3. THAT YOU SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO COME UP WITH A REASONABLE AMOUNT AS REGARDS YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE OF $1,500,THAT IF YOU CAN COME UP WITH $900-$1,000 USD, THE COMPANY IS READY TO BEAR THE OTHER REMAINING FEE,BECAUSE OF THE STRESS YOU HAVE PASS THROUGH SINCE THIS TRANSACTION EVEN MAKING PAYMENT TO A THIEF...
4. KNOWING FULLY WELL,THAT YOU NEED THIS LOAN ACCORDING TO THE FORM YOU SUMMITTED TO US ON THE 22ND OF FEBURARY 2009,THAT IN THE NEXT THREE WEEK YOU NEED THIS FUNDS TO SAVE YOUR HOUSE,THE BOARD HAS ORDER THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT TO MAKE ALL PROVISION WITH YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU LASTEST 17TH OF MARCH 2009, WITH YOU PAYING NOTHING LESS THAN $900-$1,000 USD..
IN LIGHT WITH THE ABOVE, I WILL SAY WE ARE SORRY FOR ALL THE INCONVINENCE CAUSE YOU BY THIS ALL TRANSACTION AND WE GREATLY LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR MAXIUM CO-OPERATION IN THIS MATTER...
NOTE; OVER HERE IN UK, WE HAVE SUITED THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER UNIT,WHERE THE ACCIDENT TOOK PLACE TO COURT,CHARGING THEM OF CONSPIRACY. TO THIS END THE WESTERN UNION OFFICER I GAVE HIS MOBILE NUMBER TO YOU IS AT LARGE SO WE ARE ALSO SUSPECTING HIM ON THE ACT. AS YOU SAID THAT WHEN YOU GAVE HIM A CALL YOUR CALL WENT THROUGH A PARLOUR CALL.
BEST REGARDS...
AS I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP........
REV BILLY SMITH...
CEO

Ethel is back from the WU with some good news -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

It looks like you have been as busy this morning as I have. I need some time to come to my senses, so I will attend to the points that you raised when I've had a bit of a rest.

I have spent the whole morning at the local Western Union office speaking to the manager and various people in their fraud department. The upshot of this is that they think I have a good case for a claim against my payment insurance. I have completed all of the forms that I have to and they have asked that you complete a claim form as my intended recipient.

Please can you print off the attached form, complete it and then scan it in and email it back to me so that I can claim my money back. For your information, the MTCN that you need to quote on the form is 6472927827.

Thanks

Ethel

Attached to the email is a 'claim form' that I knocked up in Word and saved as a PDF.

A bit later Ethel sends Billy another email, with a WU receipt attached -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

As requested in point 2 of your email, please find attached the payment slip for the payment made to Mr Goodnews Pauls.

I will log into my old email and forward you copies of the emails that I received while I was making the payment.

Regards

Ethel

I then forwarded him every email that was sent between me, Billy, the Barrister and Goodnews yesterday afternoon (15 mails). Should keep him busy for a while!

Then, just to keep him on the boil, I send another reply covering the other points in his email -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Just to respond to points 3 and 4 of your email.

Firstly, I would like to thank you and your board with the trouble that they are taking to help me. It is refreshing to know that there are some genuine people out there.

Secondly, in relation to point 3, currently all I can afford to pay is the $12.50 that I mentioned earlier. This is literally all the money I have until the end of the month. However, if the Western Union approve my insurance claim, I will get my $1,350 back so I will be able to pay that to you. It is therefore very important that you complete the claim form and return it to me.

Thanks

Ethel

Goodnews Paul sends Ethel another email -

Quote:

LISTEN GOOD ETHEL I NO YOU ARE GETTIN MONEY BACK FROM WESTERN UNION.

is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL. I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $1,350 is all you need to spend. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up. WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DEATH HAS NO SECOND CHANCE
RESPOND TO THIS MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
REGARDS
AGENT KILLER

And Billy replies to Ethel -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL I WILL LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU GET YOUR LOAN TRANSFERRED TO YOU BUT THE ISSUES AT HAND NOW IS THAT YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO COME UP WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE CHARGES, THE COMPANY IS READY TO HELP YOU WITH AT LEAST $400-$500 USD AND THE REST WILL BE PAID BY YOU.....SO BETWEEN NOW AND TWO DAYS TIME YOU ARE TO LOOK FOR THE MONEY EITHER FROM FRIENDS OR LOVED ONES, TELL THEM TO BORROW YOU OR HELP YOU......WHILE I AM SOUNDING SO IS THAT YOU SAID THAT YOU NEED THIS LOAN TO SAVE YOUR HOUSE FROM BEING REPOSED,THAT IS WHY I AM SO CONCERNED,BECAUSE YOU WERE SAYING WE SHOULD WAIT STILL MONTH END BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR HOUSE,HOW CAN YOU SAVE IT,THAT IS THE QUESTION I PUT BEFORE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THEY NOW AGREE TO HELP YOU WITH SOME MONEY IN REGARD TO THE TRANSFER....NOW YOU ARE TO TELL ME IN YOUR NEXT MAIL IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE MONEY OR WAIT TILL MONTH END AS YOU SAID....

NOTE: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO FILL THE CLAIM FORM,WHAT NAME IS GOING TO BE ON THE RECEIVER NAME, IN A NULL SHEER JUST GIVE ME A CLUE ON HOW TO FILL THE CLAIM AND SEND ME AN EMAIL IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL DO JUST THAT AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

BEST REGARDS...

AS I WAITS YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP.....

REV. BILL SMITH.
CEO

So Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Sorry I should have explained about the form. You should fill it in with your details and in the claim details section you should explain what happened from your end and the actions that you have taken (going to court etc). You should also declare that you have no knowlege of Goodnews Paul and didn't pass my details to him. I have filled in a similar form with details of how Goodnews Paul contacted me and pretended to be from Western Union.

With regard to the money, I have no one to ask for it. However the Western Union have told me that within 24 hours of them receiving the claim form they will process it and if the claim is successful then the money will be released to me.

With regard to the repossession I think that there is a chance for me to get a 7 days extension. I went and saw a solicitor at the local housing charity yesterday evening and he says that as I am making every effort to get the money to pay the debts, the court may look favourably on delaying foreclosure by a week. However, I need to have actual proof that I am getting a loan and emails are not sufficient as electronic communication has no legal stature in Nevada. Could I ask you to write me a note on your comany's headed paper to confirm that I am applying for a loan and that due to no fault of my own it has been delayed.

There is no way I can wait until the month end all I was telling you was that $12.50 is all I have until the month end. The refund from the Western Union is my only hope so I'm begging you please get the form to me today.

Thanks

Ethel

And Ethel forwards Goodnews Pauls' email to Billy -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I am reeling in shock here and very scared. Look at this email that I received last night.

What does this man want from me?

I've just looked out my window and there is a very dodgy looking man standing over the road watching my house.

I really don't know what to do now or who to talk to.

Ethel

Few hours later Ethel chases up Billy (well this is urgent isn't it) -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I need that completed claim form urgently if I am to get to the Western Union office today. I appreciate that you are a busy man, but I have limited time left.

Thanks

Ethel

Rev Billy eventually replies -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I SPOKE WITH THE COMPANY'S LAYWER THIS MORNING IN REGARDS TO THE CLAIMS FORM YOU NEED ME TO FILL AND SEND TO YOU, IN FACT HE SAID YOU DON'T HAVE A CLAIM BECAUSE IT WAS YOU FAULT AND MISTAKE.
BUT IF YOU STILL INSIST THAT I FILL IT, IT MUST BE IN THE NAME OF MR GOODNEWS PAULS THE MAN THAT YOU PAY THE MONEY TO, BECAUSE THE MTCN NUMBER YOU SENT ME IS IN HIS NAME,OVER HERE WE ARE MAKING EFFORT BUT THE FACT NOW IS YOU SHOULD TRY BEFORE THIS WEEK RUNS OUT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR LOAN TRANSFER OPKAY,
I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY, BUT TRY BEG THE WESTERN UNION THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO RELEASE TO YOU THE MONEY YOU PAID BEFORE ELECTRONICALLY AND MAKE THE PAYMENT OR BORROW FROM FRIENDS OR LOVED ONES.

AS REGARDS THE LETTER , TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE REQUESTING A LOAN FROM MY COMPANY, THE COMPANY'S LAWYER IS PREPARING THAT BUT YOU MUST TRY AND COME UP WITH THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR LOAN TRANSFER, THANK GOD FOR THE ONE WEEK GRACE GIVEN BY THE COURT OF LAW OVER THE REPOSE OF YOUR HOUSE BUT YOU MUST ACT FAST AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO GET YOUR LOAN.

I FEEL YOUR PAINS BUT IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU NEVER BOTHER TO CONTACT ME BEFORE SENDING THE MONEY TO GOODNEWS PAULS, IN THE MAIL YOU FORWARDED, HE MADE MENTION OF YOU NOT LETTING ANYBODY KNOW, IF I WERE YOU, I SHOULD HAVE KNOW IT IS A SCAM, BUT YOU ACTED FOOLISHLY BECAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE CALL ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE MY NUMBER.
ON THIS NOTE I WILL AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP.........
BEST REGARD.
REV BILLY SMITH
CEO.

So Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

The information that you got from your lawyer is slightly different
from that I was given by the lawyer here at the homeless shelter, who
thinks that I do have a claim as I was tricked into sending the money.

The man at the Western Union said that you should fill in the form as
my real intended recipient, to state that you have no connection with
Goodnews Paul - this is because he claimed to be representing you.
They will then then treat it as a payment theft claim.

Please try your best to get the form and the letter to me tomorrow
morning. I will take the form to the Western Union first thing and
hopefully will have the money on Monday morning.

The letter is needed for my appearance in court on Monday and the 7
day extension is not definite yet, that is why I need the letter.

Thanks

Ethel

Rev Billy then replies -

Quote:

OKAY I WILL BE SENDING IT TOMORROW FIRST TIME AS I GET TO MY OFFICE.

WARM REGARDS

REV BILLY.

Day 17

Midday and the following turns up -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
LIKE I TOLD YOU, I WILL BE SEND IT TO YOU BUT MY SCANNING MACHINE IS A LITTLE BIT FAULTY BUT MY SECRETARY HAVE GONE TO DO IT ELSEWHERE, SO IN A SHORT TIME YOU WILL RECEIVE IT.

NOTE I SAW THE THREAT MAIL YOU FORWARDED TO ME, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS JUST A TEMPTATION AND THE ABILITY FOR YOU TO OVERCOME IT MAKE YOU, WHO YOU ARE.

MY ADVICE TO YOU NOW,IS THAT YOU SHOULD STOP ACCESSING THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OF [email protected]. SO AS TO AVERT STRESS AND WORRIES.

BEST REGARDS
REV BILLY.

He's not getting up early enough for my liking, so we'll give him a little slap and also a little 'incentive' to get a move on. The following is sent to Billy, the Barrister and the Bank -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

WELL THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!

You promised me that you would send the form and letter first thing in
the morning. It's now lunchtime and I've heard nothing from you. But
then perhaps I shouldn't be surprised as your incompetence has delayed
this transaction from the beginning. First you are incapable of
answering a few questions at the Western Union site, causing my $1,500
to be stuck for a month and a half. Then you let some low life thief
get hold of my details and steal $1,350 from me.

This morning I received an email from a Mr Gomer offering loans in my
other email account. So I got in touch with him and explained my
situation and the problems that your incompetence has caused and he
has told me that if I send him the processing fee on Monday morning
then the loan will be in my account first thing Tuesday (just in time
to clear my debts). The downside it that he is charging 6% interest,
but he only wants $500 as a processing fee.

I can get the $500 from my work when I go there later on. When no one
is looking I'm going to take the money out of the safe. I don't like
stealing, but I'm now desperate.

Now here's the deal. If you send me the completed form and the letter
before Monday morning then I will send the $500 to you as a
downpayment. I will then send you the other $1,000 when I get it back
from the Western Union. If you don't send me the form and letter then
I will send the $500 to Mr Gomer.

Your choice

Ethel

A few hours later the following arrives -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

IN REGARDS TO YOUR REQUEST THAT ISHOULD FILL OUT THE CLAIMS FORM, ATTACH TO THIS MAIL IS THE FORM.
BEAR WITH US AS IT IS DONE IN BLACK AND WHITE DUE TO THE MISTAKE OF MT SECRETARY WHO I SEND FOR THE PROCESS. HOPE THIS WILL BE VALID OVER THERE.

PLEASE BE FAST ABOUT THE PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN TRANSFER FEE,SO THAT WE CAN END THIS WHOLE TRANSACTION ONTIME.

PLEASE SEND MY THE PASSWORD TO YOUR YMAIL BOX......

AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP.........

REV BILLY.
CEO

With the following attachment -

Then the following arrives -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
LET ME WARN YOU, IT SEEM YOU HAVE NOT LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE, YOU WANT TO BE SCAM AGAIN,LET ME TELL YOU.
WELL IF YOU FEEL SO SAFE THERE GO AHEAD...........BUT WE WILL NEVER HESTIATE TO HELP YOU IF YOU COME BACK TO US.
THANKS
REV BILLY.

Then an hour later this arrives -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
I GOT YOUR MAIL, SORRY FOR THE DELAY AS IT IS DUE TO MY SCANNING MACHINE BEING FAULTY, WELL IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL I WILL SAY THAT YOU SHOULD BE WARNED, ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS PROCESSING FEE, AS A LOAN LENDER THE ONLY FEE WE ASK OUR BENEFICARY TO PAY IS THEIR TRANSFER FEE.

BE WARNED ONCE AGAIN AS YOUR LOAN IS READY FOR TRANSFER JUST PAY YOUR TRANSFER FEE AND GET YOUR LOAN TRANSFERRED TO YOU,AS THIS IS THE ONLY FEE WE CHARGE OUR CUSTOMER/CLIENT.

LIKE I TOLD YOU STOP ACCESSING YOUR YMAIL FOR NOW, THEY WILL COME IN DIFFERENT MANNERS, BE WARNED....

IF YOU CAN SEND ME $1000.00 USD ON MONDAY,I WILL BE TRANSFERRING YOUR LOAN TO YOU,MAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY......

THANKS....

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP........
REV BILLY.

Then an hour later the 'Barrister' gets in on the act -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL I RECEIVE THIS AFTERNOON BE WELL INFORMED THAT MY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER HAXVE SENT THE COMPLETED CLAIM FORM TO YOU CHECK YOUR MAIL AND GET IT.
AS FOR THE COMPANY'S LETTER HEADED WILL BE SENDING IT AS IT IS UNDER PREPARATION.
PLEASE FOR NOW STOP ACCESSING YOU YMAIL BOX AS THOSE PEOPLE WILL LIKE TO COME IN DIVERCE MANNERS.
THANKS
BARRISTER GOODLUCK.

I leave it 5 hours then reply to all of the emails that I have received individually -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I have just got back in from work and I've got a number of emails from
you and your barrister. So I will answer them one at a time.

Thank you for the form, I don't think it will matter that it is in
black and white. However, I am a bit concerned that you didn't put
your thumb stamp - I had to on my form. I will take the form to the
Western Union office on Monday morning when I've finished with the
court.

Thanks

Ethel

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I am unsure what you are going on about here. The email I received
from Mr Gomer was the same as the one I initially received from you
and he has provided me with terms and conditions for the loan.

Why do you think he is trying to scam me?

Ethel

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I am unsure whether I should trust Mr Gomer or not, but the good news
is that I managed to steal the $500 from my work earlier.

Here is my plan. If I get the letter from you to take to the court,
then I will take it to court on Monday morning and hopefully get the 7
day extension. I will then take the claim form to the Western Union
office and put my claim in. At the same time I will send you the $500
- let me know who to send it to.

If I don't get the letter from you in time, then I will be unable to
get the extension so I will need to get the loan from Mr Gomer as he
has promised that the money will be in my account on Tuesday morning.

Thanks

Ethel

Quote:

Dear Barrister Goodluck,

Thank you for your email.

I have received the claim form from Rev Billy Smith.

I need to have the letter sent to me tomorrow so that I can take it to
court Monday morning.

Thanks

Ethel

Day 18

In the early hours of Sunday morning, the following arrives with an attachment -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

IN REGARDS TO YOUR REQUEST FOR A LETTER TO PRESENT IN THE COURT OF LAW, MY LAWYER HAS DEEM IT FIT TO PREPARE A LOAN AGREEMENT DOCUMENT SAY THIS IS THE MOST VALID DOCUMENT AS THE LETTER MIGHT NOT BE ACCPETED AS THEY SEE IT AS JUST A PAPER.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, ATTACH TO THIS MAIL IS THE LOAN AGREEMENT DOCUMENT FOR YOU TO SIGN AND RETURN A COPY TO US AS TYOUR LAWYER WILL ALSO E REQUIRED TO SIGN TOO,THIS IS VALID ANYWHERE EVEN IN THE COURT OF LAW AS YOUR LAWYER SIGN, THEN IT WILL BE CARRYING TWO LAWYER'S SIGNATURE .

AS FOR THA PAYMENT I WILL BE SENDING YOU THE PAYMENT DETAILS LATER, AND NOTE ALSO MY OPERATING LINCESE IS ALSO ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL.

AS FOR THE MOINEY YOU STOLE PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO PROMISE ME THAT AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR LOAN YOU WILL RETURN BACK THE $500 USD YOU TOOK FROM YOUR WORK PLACE.
LIKE I TOLD YOU EALIER STOP ACCESSING YOUR YAHOOMAIL BOX AS MR GOODNEWS PAULS WILL LIKE TO COME IN DIFFERENT MANNERS/STLYE.

BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR LOAN IS READY FOR TRANSFER AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR LOAN TRANSFER TO YOU.

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PAY $1,000 USD ON MONDAY YOUR LOAN WILL BE TRANFERRED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

BEST REGARDS.

REV BILLY.

So, no letter but we do get a couple of nice fake documents -

Image Image

Then later in the day, the Barrister writes -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I GOT YOUR MAIL, THANK FOR THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT,I HAVE GIVEN THE
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER THE NEEDED DOCUMENT TO BACK YOU UP IN THE
COURT OF LAW AND I BELIEVE HE SHOULD HAVE SEND IT TO YOU...

NOTE YOUR LAWYER MUST HAVE TO SIGN AND YOU TOO,THEN IT WILL BE VALID
ANYWHERE EVEN IN THE COURT OF LAW AS THEN DOCUMENT WILL BE CARRYING
ABOUT FOUR SIGNATURES OF PERSONALITIES.

DO GET BACK TO US FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR LOAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OKAY...

DO HAVE A NICE DAY.
BARRISTER GOODLUCK.

Then a few hours later, Rev Billy writes again -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
I GOT THE MAIL YOU SENT ME, FOR YOUR REQUEST TO SEND YOU WHO TO MAKE THE PAYMEMNT TO, BELOW IS THE INFORMATIONS YOU NEED TO MAKE THE TRANSFER FEE OF YOUR LOAN.

AMOUNT ;

NOTE BEFORE GOING TO COURT TOMORROW YOU ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT SO THAT BEFORE FINISHING IN COURT YOUR LOAN WILL BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT.

SENDER'S NAME
COUNTRY
STATE
ADDRESS IN FULL
PHONE NUMBER
MTCN NUMBER
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER
BEST REGARDS..
REV BILLY SMITH.

As it's a Sunday, I ignore all of those email and will start dealing with him again on Monday morning

itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A great script! For newbies reading this post, check this link out for more ideas.

http://members.webs.com/MembersB/index.jsp?token=a341d07a4b4c8e5e1200e8d3bf0

NSFW:

[email protected]

Last edited by itsoktoplay on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@b8er:
I Love the Ba1a Has$an reference!

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 19
Busy day for Ethel today, she has to go to court and to the WU office. So she sends Billy a little holding email -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Sorry for not replying to you yesterday, but I work 3 jobs on a Sunday and by the time I get home, the only thing I want to do is go to bed.

I know that you are a man of God and therefore abhor theft, but don't worry about the money I took from my work. The pay is really bad, so the way I figure it, they owe it to me. In fact it was so easy that I think I will take some more in a few days time.

Now regarding payments and forms etc, I can not make the Western Union payment before I go to court. The reason for this is that if I don't get the extension from the court, then there is no point in me sending you the money as I will not get the loan in time.

So, I will be going to the court first and then I will be going to the Western Union office with the claim form and to make the payment. If I get the extension then I will be sending the money to you, but if I don't get it then I will be sending it to Mr Gomer.

I will let you know later on how things have gone.

Regards

Ethel

This turns up while Ethel is 'out' -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
I GOT YOUR MAIL, IT'S SO INTERESTING.....WELL I AM WISHING YOU SUCCESS IN COURT TODAY.

BEST REGARDS.

REV BILLY.

A few hours later Ethel replies -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Well I am finally back from the court and the Western Union office. I don't know how your barrister deals with courts every day. I spent over 3 hours jsut sitting around waiting for my case to come up and then only spent 15 minutes in the actual chambers.

The good news is that the judge was impressed with the efforts that I am making to secure the funds to clear my debts and has granted an extension of 7 days to the reposession proceedings. I have to return to court next Monday to confirm that I have paid my creditors, so everything must be concluded by then.

I then went to the Western Union office to hand in the Claim Form and unfortunately, they have rejected this as it does not contain your thumbprint as requested on the form. I was worried that this would happen as they insisted on me putting my print on my form. Because of this I have not bothered sending you the $500 as without the money back from the claim I can not raise the rest of the money for your fee.

My current thinking is this. If you can send me the form with your thumbprint on it, then I will go back to the Western Union office tomorrow morning and make my claim again. If they think that it is valid then I will send you the $500 tomorrow morning as a downpayment. If I don't get the form from you then I will have to go ahead with Mr Gomer.

Regards

Ethel

Rev Billy replies with another copy of the form -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS INTERESTING.
FIRST CONGRATULATION FOR THE VICTORY IN COURT TODAY, AS A MATTER OF FACT WE OVER IS TRYING OUR POSSIBLE BEST FOR YOU TO GET YOUR LOAN TRANSFERRED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT.

NOTE: WE ARE NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR MONEY BUT FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY AND HAVING YOUR HOUSE BACK, THE 1,500 USD YOU ARE PAYING IS FOR THE BANK TO TRANSFERRED YOUR LOAN IT'S MEANT FOR US.

YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE OUR EFFORT FOR YOU TO GET THIS LOAN,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SPEAK WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THEY HAVE AGREED, THAT IF BY TOMORROW YOU ARE ABLE TO SEND $1,000 USD,THEN THEY WE WILL HELP YOU WITH $500 USD BECAUSE OF THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN PASSING THROUGH IN THE PAST WEEK, SO THAT THE BANK CAN TRANSFER YOUR LOAN TO YOU 5-7 HOURS OF CONFIRMING YOUR PAYMENT.

ATTACH TO THIS MAIL IS THE CLAIM FORM WITH MY THUMB PRINT, I HOPE THIS WILL BE HONORED OVER THERE, SO THAT YOUR MONEY CAN BE PAID.
I GUESS YOU SHOULD BY TOMORROW BE ABLE TO ACT WELL, BY SENDING THE $1,000 USD SO THAT BEFORE THE 7 DAYS GRACE YOU MUST HAVE SETTLED YOUR DEBT.

AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP.......

BEST REGARDS.
REV.BILLY

And we have a claim form with a thumbprint -

Day 20
I leave him to sweat overnight and then reply the next morning -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Many thanks for the fully completed form. I will take it to the Western Union office in a little while.

Please thank your directors for their kind gesture of reducing the payment to $1,000. Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, I don't have $1,000 to send today, I only have the $500 that I got from work on Sunday. I will however send the full $1,000 as soon as the Western Union pay my claim.

Regards

Ethel

A few hours later, Ethel sent this -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but I met an old friend in town and she treated me to lunch.

The good news is that I went to the Western Union office and they have accepted the claim form this time. They faxed all the papers to their head office while I was there and the manager says that I should have an answer by tomorrow lunchtime. I have asked them to phone me as soon as they know so that I can go and collect the money and arrange the payment to you.

I will email you in the morning with the payment details, but in the meantime please can you confirm that you still want me to make the payment in your name.

Best wishes

Ethel

Time for Goodnews Pauls to get back in on the act. He sends the following to Ethel's new email account -

Quote:

BITCH WE NO YOU HAVE GOT $500usd AND ARE GETTING MORE $1350usd TOMORROW.

MY BOYS THEY ARE WOTCHING YOU AND FOLOWING YOU WHERE YU GO. TODAY THEY SEE YOU AT WESTERN UNION.

TOMORRO YOU GO TO WESTERN UNION AND YOU SEND FULL $1850usd TO PAYMENT DETAILS BELLOW -

NAME Mr HUGO JOHN
ADDRESS LONDON UK
TEXT QUESTION COLOR
ANSWER BLUE

IF U DONT PAY U DYE THE NEXT DAY SIMPLE.

HAVE GOOD DAY

AGENT KILLER

Ethel receives Goodnews' email and forwards it to Billy -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I am getting increasingly concerned for my security. This has come to my new email box.

How does this person know so much about where I'm going and how much money I have got? The only person that I told about the $500 is you - are you sure that he is not breaking into your email system?

I'm scared stiff to go out now.

Ethel

A few hours later Billy replies with this -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,

IN RESPECT TO YOUR MAIL,I AM PLEASE TO INFORM YOU THAT NOBODY IS BRAKING INTO MY EMAIL BOX, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING, LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THEY WILL COME IN DIFFERENT FORMS, I FELT MR. GOMER IS THEIR PERSON AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE EXPLAIN ALL YOUR PLIGHT TO HIM, LISTEN LET ME TELL YOU, IS LIKE YOU CAN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHOT THAT IS ONE PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING, NOW YOU TOLD MR. GOMER ALL YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH AND NOW HE IS TELLING THEM EVERYTHING YOU TOLD HIM....WHY WOULD THEY THREATEN YOU WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS VERY OPEN TO TALK....YOU SHOULD LEARN TO BE A LITTLE BIT SECRETIVE.........LOOK AT THE DEATH OF SAMSON IN THE BIBLE, HE DIE BECAUSE HE TOLD HIS WIFE THE SECRET TO HIS POWERS.....AND IT WAS USE AGAINST HIM FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY.........

MY ADVICE TO YOU IS DO NOT MIND THEM, THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU IT IS JUST A MERE THREAT TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM YOU.

NOW YOU ASK IF YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IN MY NAME? YES USE THE PAYMENT DETAILS I SEND YOU ON SUNDAY TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT,AS YOU WILL KNOW THE GRACE GIVEN YOU BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ENDS TODAY.....SO BY TOMORROW IF YOU ARE MAKING THE PAYMENT OF YOUR TRANSFER CHARGES IT IS GOING TO BE THE COMPLETE FEE OF $1,500 USD.........BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU NOW IS IF YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY AND FORWARD THE NEEDED INFORMATION FOR PICK UP IT WILL BE FINE SO THAT YOU CAN BIT THE DEADLINE......

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT LOOKING AT YOUR ONE WEEK EXTENTION GIVEN TO YOU BY THE JUDGE TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET YOUR LOAN AMOUNT IN THE NEXT 5-7 HOURS AFTER THE PAYMENT MUST HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY MY CHIEF ACCOUNTANT.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF THEY ARE ASKING OF $1,850 USD FROM YOU OR KILL YOU, SIMPLE MATHEMATICS, MR GOMER ASK FOR $500 USD FOR PROCESSING FEE FROM YOU AND YOU ARE ABOUT GETTING BACK THE $1,350 YOU FIRST PAY TO THEM FROM WESTERN UNION,REMEMBER YOU ALSO TOLD MR GOMER THAT YOU HAVE THE $500 USD WITH YOU....SO $500 USD PLUS $1,350 YOU ARE GETTING BACK FROM WESTERN UNION MAKES IT $1,850 USD THEY ARE ASKING YOU.....BE WISE AND IGNORE THEM........WHY YOUR MOUTH IS COMPLETELY SHOT..

HOPE TO GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION NEEDED FOR PICK UP IN YOUR NEXT MAIL...TO ME.

BEST REGARDS...

REV BILLY SMITH...

Around the same time I receive this in my fake lad account. It's from a totally different email address, but as my lad hasn't pissed any other lads off recently I assume it's from Billy -

Quote:

you *DELETED* keep off or you rest in peace alongside wi your entire families...........

So my lad replies to the threat -

Quote:

YOU LITTLE BOY YOU STOP PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS.

GOMER BOIS WILL CHOP YOU HEAD OFF.

THAT MY MUGU KEEP OFFFFFFFFFFFF!

And I also send Billy a warning -

Quote:

YU LITTLE BOY KEEP OFF MUGU ETHEL SHE MINE!!!!!

SHE ALREDY PAY $1350 TOMORRO SHE PAY BIG AGAIN. SHE NO PAY WE KILL HER!!!

THIS BIG BOY GAME YOU LITTLE BOY NO DO GUD JOB. OK

YOU BE GUD BOY MAYBE I TEECH YOU HOW DO DA JOB GUD AND U GET BIG DOLLA!!!!

GOMER

itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait not complicated, yet complex!

I''m in my text box now and won't check to recall how long you've been on the forum, but gotta give street cred for a job so far well done. You may ultimately get a mod-assigned name of something akin to trapeze artist.

thanks for sharing your efforts.

NSFW:

[email protected]

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed reading through that one b8er, congratulations, well done! Very Happy

The amount of time and effort you put him through, whilst still maintaining your disciplined "innocence" was very enjoyable, whilst having Mr Pau1s deliver the G00d N3ws in such a contrasting, provocative fashion just added to the fun.

Please, keep baiting, & keep publishing your baits and, most importantly, keep having fun. Very Happy

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 21

Today's going to be a big day for Billy, pity he doesn't know it yet! Ethel starts the day by replying to his last email -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I hardly slept last night as I was so worried about that email that I got. I kept hearing noises and imagining that there were people walking about my house.

You are probably right, it is all probably a con, but how did they get hold of my new email address? I haven't told anyone about it, even my best friend doesn't know. There is also the strange man who seems to be constantly standing over the other side of the road looking at my house.

Anyway, I will try to put all of that out of my mind. As I told you previously, there was no way I could send you $1,000 yesterday as I only have the $500 I got from work. I won't have the rest until I get the money from the Western Union.

Hopefully I will hear from the Western Union later today, so I will transfer the full $1,500 to you when I do.

I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.

Best wishes

Ethel

A few hours later and Ethel has 'heard from the WU' -

Quote:

Dear Rev Billy,

I have just this second come off the phone with the Western Union office and the good news is that they have agreed to pay the claim.

I am going to go and get ready and then I will go to the Western Union office and collect the refund and make the payment to you.

I have to go and do a bit of shopping afterwards, so it may be 2 or 3 hours before I get home and can send you the payment details.

Thanks

Ethel

A couple of hours later and my Lad taunts Billy by sending him a WU receipt with the MTCN ripped off -

Quote:

THAT MUGU ETHEL VERY STUPID SHE TRY PAY YOU INSTED OF ME

MY BOIS CATCH HER AT WESTERN UNION AN DEY BRAKE HER HEAD!!!

I GO GET DA DOLLA NOW AND GO BUY WHORE - PERHAPS I GET UR MOTHA OR SISTA TO FUK

YOU SMALL BOI NEED TO LERN NOT TO PLAY WID BIG BOIS

GOMER

Billy then writes to Ethel -

Quote:

HELLO ETHEL,
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL AS REGARDS THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS NEEDED FOR PICKUP,SO THAT YOUTR LOAN CAN BE TRANSFER TO YOU IMMEDIATELY, WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK..........

NOTE: CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER IF YOU SEND IT +4470359668O3..SO I CAN GO FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF IT.......

REGARDS

REV BILLY.

Day 22
Ethel is obviously out of circulation now, so we won't be hearing any more from her (for a while at least).

We'll start the day by making Billy an offer from fake lad -

Quote:

GUY WHY YU NO TALK TO ME

THIS MUGU ETHEL IS GOOD PAYER SHE VERY STOOPID PITY SHE DUN BROKE NOW

YOU WORK FOR ME AND WE GET MOR DOLLAS AND I SPLIT 70 30 WITH YOU

YOU NO WORK FOR ME AND I DOLLA CHOP YOU PLENTY

ONE LOVE BROTHA

GOMER

Day 23
No contact to Ethel from Billy and no reply to Gomer. I've started straight baiting Billy from another address so that I can dolla chop him again, but won't bother posting any of that here are the moment.

In the meantime, it is time for a friend of Ethel's to get in on the act -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I hope that I have the right person.

I am a friend of Ethel D1ckstuffer, and got your email address from some papers that were in her purse. If I am correct then I think that you are expecting some money from her. If that is indeed the case then I have some important information for you.

To confirm that you are the right person, please could you email back to me and confirm the amount that you are expecting to receive from her. I will then let you have the information.

I await your response in due course.

Yours

Fanny Mai $mellof-Fi$ch

And a few hours later Billy replies to Fanny -

Quote:

hello dear ethel's friend,

i got your mail,yes i am the right person and i am expecting her to send me the payment information of $1,500 usd for the transfer of her loan to her, if i may ask were is she? is she okay.
thanks.
Rev billy

Time for Fanny to break the bad news to Billy -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I'm not really sure where to start, it's all very upsetting and I don't have the full details.

I was meant to be meeting Ethel for a coffee on Wednesday and she told me that she had to go to the Western Union office first to send some money to someone. She wouldn't tell me who it was she was sending the money to, she just told me it was in connection with clearing her debts. We agreed that we would meet for coffee afterwards on her way home. Well the long and the short of it is that I waited in the coffee shop for her for over an hour and she never turned up, and wasn't answering her mobile phone. In the end, I just assumed that she had been too busy or had forgotten or something and went home.

I didn't think anything more about it, until later that evening the police turned up at my house and asked me if I knew what she had been doing that afternoon. I gave them the few details that I had (basically that she had been going to the Western Union office and then to meet me) and they advised me that she had been mugged somewhere between the Western Union office and the coffee shop. They said that someone had witnessed the attack and had intervened and chased the attacker off, but not before he had grabbed her purse and some other stuff from her handbag. Ethel was rushed to hospital and is currently in a coma due to the violence of the attack on her (she was hit over the back of the head with what the police believe was a handgun).

I went and visited her yesterday morning, and was able to get hold of her handbag, and in it I found a printout of an email with your details on and also a note with the payment details for the Western Union. I imediately went to the Western Union to see if they could confirm that the payment had been made, but they were very unhelpful and wouldn't give me any details.

I spent some time trying to decide what to do and then though that perhaps I should contact you to make sure that you had received the money - hence my earlier email to you.

Please can you confirm that you have received your payment.

Many thanks

Fanny

Billy replies -

Quote:

HELLO DEAR ETHEL's friend,
In recepts of your mail i will like to let you know know that i have not receive any information as to the pick up so i have not receive my payment.

Extend my sympathy to her in the hospatil and tell her that her loan will get to her as soon as we hear from her. hope to hear from you ASAP.

thanks.
billy

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Day 24

Time for Fanny to reply to Billy -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, I can't tell Ethel anything at the moment as she is in a coma and therefore won't hear anything that I say to her.

I spoke to the Police a little while ago and they have agreed to meet me at the Western Union office, with a warrent to get them to release details of Ethel's transaction with them. Hopefully, this will mean that I can send you the details of the payment so that you can go and collect it.

Once I have the payment details I will forward them on to you.

One final thing, all Ethel told me about her business before she was attacked was that it was urgent. Did she give you any details of how urgent it was or what she needed the money for?

Thanks

Fanny

A couple of hours later, Fanny updates Billy on what's happening -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I have just got back from the Western Union office with the police.

The Western Union confirmed that Ethel sent a transfer of $1,500 in your name to London on Wednesday lunchtime. They said that the money was picked up at a Western Union office in Lagos Nigeria later on the same day.

I am a bit confused about how the money was sent to London, but ended up in Nigeria. The man a the Western Union office was unable (or perhaps unwilling) to explain that to me.

Can you firstly confirm to me that you are indeed in London, and also that you definitely haven't received the money.

I am at a bit of a loss about what to do now as it seems to me as if the money might have been stolen.

Thanks

Fanny

Billy replies to Fanny -

Quote:

HELLO FANNY,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED, BUT THE FACT IS YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION, HOW CAN IT OCCURRE IN THAT MANNER,THE MONEY SEND TO UK WAS PICK UP IN NIGERIA,THEN THE WESTERN UNION IS INCOMPENTENCE OF THEIR JOB, SEE PLEASE TO BE FRANK AND HONEST I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANY MONEY FROM ETHEL AND THE PAYMENT THAT WAS MADE BY HER,THE INFO FOR PICK UP NEVER GOT TO ME SO HOW CAN I PICK UP THE PAYMENT.

WELL THE FACT IS THAT I AM IN UK AND MY CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS +447035966803, YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL BUT SEE THE ISSUE RIGHT ABOUT NOW IS ETHEL NEEDED THIS FUNDS FOR A DEBT CONSOLIDATION AND THE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, SO I WONDER HOW THIS WILL WORK OUT FOR HER, BUT I AM STILL WILLING TO HELP IF YOU CAN SEND THE TRANSFER CHARGES OF $1,500 USD TO ME NOW.

I WANT YOU TO TELL HER THAT I AM WORRIED ABOUT HER NOT MAILING ME AS REGARDS THIS TRANSACTION EVEN IF SHE IS SO BEATEN BY HER ATTACKERS.

THANKS FOR THE CONCERNS AND TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO HELP HER OUT AS THIS IS SO VITAL FOR HER, THE LOAN AMOUNT OF $235,000.00 USD IS READY FOR TRANSFER.

AWAITS YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP...........

REGARDS.

REV BILLY.

Fanny replies and sends him a form to complete (can we get him to complete the same form again?) -

Quote:

Dear Mr Smith

Firstly, sorry if it looked like I was insinuating that you had collected the money. I was told by the police that I had to make certain that you hadn't collected the money. It does seem strange to me that money can be sent to London, but collected in Nigeria. As I said before, the man at the Western Union wouldn't comment on how this could happen. I personally suspect that it is an insider job and someone within the Western Union office is diverting the money to Nigeria.

I do now understand about Ethel's deadline being Monday - I found some papers at her house relating to her going to court on Monday morning. The good news is though that as Ethel is in a coma, she can not legally be evicted from her house. This will therefore give us a bit of time to get everything sorted out and get the $1,500 to you. On the subject of that, as much as I would love to send you the $1,500 myself, unfortunately I do not have that kind of money available to me. I have however seen the Western Union manager again and he has told me that as the money has been stolen, you are able to make a claim against them for a refund of the payment. I am attaching a claim form, which you should complete and return to me - I will then take it to the Western Union office. The MTCN for this transfer was 7746351834.

With regard to Ethel not emailing you, did you not understand her current condition? She is in a coma and is therefore unable to talk and is also not aware of what is going on around her. Initially, the doctors only gave her a 20% chance of living, but her condition is improving and they now say it is 50%.

I look forward to receiving the form from you when you have completed it.

Regards

Fanny

Day 26
No reply from Billy, so Fanny gives him a gentle prod -

Quote:

Dear Mr Smith,

Please can you let me know when you will be returning the completed claim form as I need to make arrangements to take time off work to go to the Western Union to sort it all out.

Thanks

Fanny

Billy eventually replies (looks like we won't be getting another claim form) -

Quote:

HELLO FANNY,
I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY TO YOUR MAIL,IT JUST THAT I HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH MY ATTORNEY.

THE FACT IS THAT I UNDERSTAND YOUR STAND AS IN TRYING TO HELP YOUR FRIEND IN SUCH A SITUATION, AS YOU WILL KNOW IF EVEN I FILL AND RETURN THE CLAIMS FORM TO YOU, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CLAIM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE SENDER.

SO ON THIS NOTE I WILL ADVICE THAT YOU LOOK FOR THE $1,500.00 USD AND SEND TO ME SO THAT I CASN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR FRIEND THROUGH YOU AS YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON TRYING TO HELP HER FOR NOW.
I WILL LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO HOW A TRANSACTION GOING TO UK END UP IN NIGERIA, IF THE POLICE CAN QUESTION THE WESTERN UNION OFFICERS WHAT HAPPEN ALONG THE LINE OF TRANSFER IT WILL BE GOOD THEN I WASTING MY TIME IN FILLING AND SENDING YOU THE CLAIM FORM.

NOTE: I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND I CAN STILL DO IT BUT ON THIS MY ATTORNEY HAS ADVICE ME NOT TO DEAR IT AS IT WILL LOOK SENSELESS AND MEANINGLESS IN YOUR HAND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE SENDER...........THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HELP YOUR FRIEND GET THIS LOAN IS BY LOOKING FOR THE $1,500 AND SEND IT TO ME SO THAT THE TRANSFER CAN BE EFFECTED TO HER.
SORRY FOR MY DECLINE IN FILLING OUT THE CLAIM FORM, IT IS NOT MY MAKING BUT THE LAW WILL NOT ACCEPT IT SO LETS FIND A BETTER SOLUTION TO THIS THAN WASTING MORE TIME AND ENERGY,SIMPLY LOOK FOR OR BORROW FROM FRIENDS TO HELP YOUR FRIEND GET THIS LOAN AMOUNT OF $235,000.00 USD.

NOTE: YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL ON THIS CELL PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION BETWEEN ME AND YOUR FRIEND(ETHEL) +447035966803
AWAITS YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE ASAP...........
REGARDS.
REV BILLY.
CEO

vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I laughed to tears at more than one point, believe me, and when arrived at the jailing for prostitution my sides were aching... not a good sight at office!!!!!
You are really gifted for this. It made me remember of Otterfan.
Keep on with the good job!
Quote:
2. The pro-rata payment schedule assuming that the rate of inflation is 1.5% per annum

I am asking the same to my lender lad...hope you won't be angry at me for "stealing" your nice question!

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image[/quote]

Day 27
Time for Fanny to make it clear that the only way Billy is getting the money is if he fills in the form -

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I think that you might have misunderstood me. It is not me that is making the claim, it is you. The Western Union Head Office have confirmed that if you make a valid claim for the money then they will arrange for the transfer to be re-made to you. It is nothing to do with me, I am just trying to help out a friend in her hour of need. I won't be seeing 1c of this money, it will go from the Western Union to you in London.

If you and your attorney don't feel it is worth your while filling in one form then that is up to you. There is no way that me or my friends can raise $1,500 to send to you as we don't have that kind of money.

I'll leave it up to you. If you want to help Ethel out then fill in the form and return it to me so that I can get the money resent to you. If you can't be bothered then when/if Ethel eventually comes out of her coma I will let her know that you are unable to help her with her loan.

Best wishes

Fanny

Surprise, surprise Billy now seems keen to fill in the form -

Quote:

HELLO FANNY,
I GOT YOUR MAIL AND TO BE FRANK AND HONEST TO YOU I WILL SEE TO WHAT I CAN DO AS REGARDS THIS CLAIM AND THE ISSUES OF HELPING YOUR FRIEND IN SUCH AS MATTER.

IN NO DISTANCE TIME YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME BUT FOR NOW HAVE A NICE DAY.

REGARDS.
REV BILLY.

Day 28
No reply from Billy so Fanny gives him a prod -

Quote:

Dear Mr Smith,

Do you have any idea when you will be returning the claim form?

Ethel is making great improvements in the hospital and the doctors are hoping that she will wake from her coma in the next couple of days. When she does I would like to be in a position to give her the good news that your fees have been paid and her loan is ready for her.

Best wishes

Fanny

Day 30
Still no reply from Billy, so Fanny gives him another prod -

Quote:

Dear Mr Smith,

Please can you contact me urgently regarding Ethel.

Regards

Fanny

Billy finally replies -

Quote:

HELLO FANNY,
I GOT YOUR MAIL BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE A FRIEND TO ETHEL, TELL EHEL TO MAIL ME WHEN SHE IS BACK TO LIFE FROM THE COMA LIKE YOU SAID.

BEST REGARSD.
REV BILLY.

An upset Fanny responds -

Quote:

Dear Mr Smith,

I'm not quite sure why you are accusing me of being a liar. What exactly do you think I have to gain from telling you lies?

I really don't need the hassle of dealing with you, I am only trying to do a favour for a friend.

If/when Ethel regains consciousness then I will let her know that you weren't willing to deal with me and didn't seem that bothered with getting your money. I'll leave it to her to decide what to do.

Thank you for you time.

Fanny

I don't expect Fanny to get a reply from Billy, so I'm going to leave it a couple of weeks and then raise Ethel from her coma!

@vonRichtofen I'd love to know if you get your lad to respond to the questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic