SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My own personal Email of the Week so far

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't stopped chuckling yet Smile

Madam,

Quote:
I am at a crossroad, I dont know which form you are talking about since you refused to let me know what you receive from ECOBANK

I brought you into a bizness but you are trying to push me out.

How am I sure you will not deny me and abscond with the funds when it eventually gets into your bank account?

In anycase, that is past tense because I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.

Just sign the power of Attorney and send it back to me so that I can go ahead with my new serious minded and God fearing partner.

Lyn3tte, stop giving fake excuses and sign the power of Attorney and send to me because I am sick and tired of dealing with you.

Thanks and bye

Barrister Stev3 Elem3ne.

N/B

My name is ST3VE ELEM3NE and not ELMO like you wrote in your last email and that shows how UNSERIOUS you are.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
zargona
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can see your cunny part from africa. Boy the lad has good eyes.

Listen never you get back to this offoce with all this full of joking story everyday stop that rubish because you contuine this way you will see your self in jail i will immedaitely arrest you. - Dr.Usman Hassan.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Or Jill just has a "large" cunny part... Shocked

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

is exactly what i did when i read the cunny part bit too Laughing

wtf is he talking about?

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he needs reminding that he has been hired to do what you want.

These Lads don't understand that once hired by a client they don't get to dictate terms. They are the servants of their clients.

That's the trouble with Lads - if they'd ever had a job, they might know this already. Laughing

If you tell him to do a handstand on his desk and plant a daffodil in his rear end and send you a photo, that's what he does.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UNSERIOUS - that's quite an accusation!

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jill

I recommend that you get some of these, so that you don't have Barristers looking at your cunny parts

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic