SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first WIMP bait/can't prove a safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this has certainly been a busy weekend: it has been a merry-go-round with three lads who are super excited about this fantastic WIMP modality.

I did the shotgun approach of ~100 ASEM's thursday night. By friday I had a few looky-loo's & tire kickers...and one of 3 special lads.

We emailed.. we chatted and posted below are some highlights. Laddie in red

Part of my ASEM..
Quote:
I got this from my flatmate who works FOR WESTERN UNION. He works in an office of Director of Transaction Security for eight nations:6 in west Africa, 1 in Singapore, and 1 in India (he is based in London)

Then another email back and forth about where he could be. I mention the original countries as I thought this was fairly general. Hopefully he could be near one of these..

I confirm he is not lying as his IP more or less confirms it..
Quote:
Hello my friend, I think you making a mistake, as I am not in Morocco Rabat, I am in Valencia Spain. You can send on any receiver name, and we can pick it up here. I await your urgent response

Wheeeewwww. Well, this just happens to be your lucky day Mr Mugu. While I don't have any outstanding accounts in Spain.. I just happen to have some stredded accounts in an expensive ferry ride in Majorica

I fire him about 15 accounts and some juicy ones outstanding just beyond his reach in southern France. Oh- and the one over in Majorica. We chat like Chinese schoolgirls:
Quote:
Peter (2:54 PM): how u dey brother
Peter (2:54 PM): ???

charles henry (2:55 PM): am good oo
charles henry (2:55 PM): hw ur side man
charles henry (2:55 PM): i just dey enter now..

Peter (2:55 PM): bread n butter!!!

charles henry (2:55 PM): and saw ur messages

Peter (2:55 PM): u get my email ?
Peter (2:55 PM): and???
Peter (2:55 PM): u interested in business
Peter (2:55 PM): i got dey mtcn from business partner on friday

charles henry (2:55 PM): yeaa am going thru them npw

Peter (2:56 PM): for £825
Peter (2:56 PM): DIS MODALITY FANTASTIC <--here I'm layin on thick and
letting him know I've had a profitable week!

charles henry (2:56 PM): well the places u sent
charles henry (2:56 PM): spain is not in any

Ohhh Cupcake! Really!? ..well lets see what I can do to help ya out..

Peter (2:57 PM): whaaaaa???
Peter (2:57 PM): valencia???

charles henry (2:57 PM): Spain valencia
charles henry (2:57 PM): e no dey oo

Peter (2:57 PM): ok ok
Peter (2:57 PM): wher dey den???

charles henry (2:58 PM): e no dey
charles henry (2:58 PM): no spain valencia
charles henry (2:58 PM): the country wey u bring i no get acess for there

Peter (2:58 PM): aha
Peter (2:58 PM): ooooo i see dey
Peter (2:58 PM): can u go anywhere?????
Peter (2:58 PM): i don have much time ok

charles henry (2:59 PM): i can pick money anywhere in uk and spain

So .. a bit of back and forth.. and we agree
Quote:
Peter (3:04 PM): but ONLY U GO
Peter (3:04 PM): for my safety and yours ok
Peter (3:05 PM): how long till u can go???
Peter (3:05 PM): cause I must get email from u when u

charles henry (3:05 PM): no lele bro...if u give me today na 2morow around we go fit pick am AWESOME!!

Peter (3:05 PM): there so i can activeate the orphan mtcn
Peter (3:05 PM): ok ok

charles henry (3:05 PM): cos westi don close now this is 11.05pm Ohhh .. so I'm keepin you up late before a big trip??

Peter (3:06 PM): an how long it take u to travel
Peter (3:06 PM): to dey come???
Peter (3:06 PM): ok ok
Peter (3:06 PM): UNERSTAND IT 1105 PM
Peter (3:06 PM): u leave early then?????
Peter (3:06 PM): an how u get der dey??

charles henry (3:06 PM): dont worry about that

In hindsight, I should've asked him to take his car. You imagine what that would take to drive on with less then 24 hours notice???

We button up the convo. I remind him its *really* important he emails me before he tee's off. And to email just before he walks into his favorite Majorica WU...
Quote:
Peter (3:07 PM): u got my email
Peter (3:07 PM): AN I ONLY REPLY TO U DEN
Peter (3:08 PM): i don wan no trouble

charles henry (3:08 PM): no yawa guy
charles henry (3:08 PM): no shakes ok

Peter (3:08 PM): an your protection to
Peter (3:08 PM): u no lose an i trust u
Peter (3:08 PM): u trust me an i need u
Peter (3:08 PM): is good business

charles henry (3:08 PM): yea

Peter (3:09 PM): ok then put leg on road
Peter (3:09 PM): U EMAIL ME IF U NEED ANYTHING
Peter (3:09 PM): NO TROUBLE PATAPATA

charles henry (3:09 PM): no lele broda...u just work on this activate the number
charles henry (3:09 PM): and send me the info

So its a date. I'm just preparing the fantasitic IM's and passionate emails I just received from him. At this moment, the bait is still going...

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States

Last edited by dh_mac on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! Very Happy

I'll be keeping an eye out for an upcoming safari and some lad pain Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, after I have a nice sleep and early morning check of the mail, I send my crooked friend a reminder to get his A in G. He better be on the Majorca ferry by now..

At that moment, I had a Burkina Faso lad.. and another Lad who claims he is in China but 'travels to Nigeria' often Rolling Eyes and would be in touch with me. I have left those on the back burner for this time being, although I still have the Radar up so-to-speak on those fools.

As for Mr Spain I send him a no screwin' around message:
Quote:
broda i am waiting here an we are running out of time
where are u dey??????

pleese pleese mail me when u leave an again when u arrive ok????
BONNE CHANCE

Then I send another just before I head to work. The timing is totally wrong, but I'm hopin when laddie checks it and is all mad, he would not notice the timing of the email..
Quote:
ok ok...i have activate the accoun go in an get dey
and this one two minutes later
Quote:
ok ok brother -- WHAT YOU DON DEY????
and me urgently
Quote:
what is happening dey??? what did you do???

Now.. it gets good. He replies about the time he said he would:
Quote:
Hello broda, I don reach ooo am on yahoo messenger waiting for you ooo!!

Then.. this message in 12 point font & a little more concerned:
Quote:
GUY HAVE BEEN ON YAHOO MESSENGER WAITING FOR 2HOURS NOW.....MAN COME ONLINE LETS RUN THIS BIZ ASAP, AS I NEED TO LEAVE PALMA DE MALLORCA TODAY

tick tick tick....
Quote:
SEND ME THE WESTERN UNION DETAILS SO AS I CAN PROCEED RIGHT AWAY

Still 12 point font. But I'm getting a sense of urgency. I replied almost an hour later..
Quote:
i don know what you did dey
but there is problem with this account

I TOLD U TO WAIT UNTIL I HAD MY ACTIVATION............................. WHY DIDNT U WAIT????????

I TOLD YOU ONLY I HAD ACCESS TO MTCN -- WHY DID U CHECK ON LINE?!?!?!?!?! U NO BELIEVE ME?!?!?!?!

This way.. no matter what he does, its his fault! I already have my argument all lined up when/if he talks to me after his crappy ferry ride home.

Bozo replies in 16 point font:
Quote:
GUY YOU SURE SAY YOU DEY OK SO???...WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE GAME YOU DEY PLAY WITH ME, YOU DIDNOT SEND ME ANY MTCN OR ANY WESTI INFORMATION. I DEY PALMA DE MALLORCA SINCE 12NOON, YOU DEY TELL ME SAY WHY I CHECK ONLINE..... I CHECKED ON YAHOO MESSNGER TO LOOK FOR YOU COS I DON BUZZ YOU TIRE. WHICH KIND ONLINE YOU DEY TALK

At this point I'm checking my IP protection, lockin my front door and I'm lookin outside my apartment window hopin' he hasn't tracked me down and is gonna kick my ass in real life! He's STEAMED:

Quote:
GUY U BE HEAVY BIG F*** UP...WHICH KIND NONSENSE GAME YOU FOLLOW ME PLAY? I LEFT MY CITY TO PALMA DE MALLORCA AND PAY BOAT MONEY OF 85EUROS TO GET THERE.......WHAT KIND OF A STUPID BLACK HUMAN BEING ARE YOU......YOU THIS STUPID NIJA BOYS GO JUST COME UP WITH STUPID THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT AND START SAYING SH*T.....FOR THIS EFFORT WASTED, MONEY AND TIME SO WILL YOU LOOSE BIG AND GET INTO BIGGER TROUBULE.....STUPID ***HOLE LIKE YOU.....OGUN FINISH AND DESTROY YOU MUMU!!!

This is when I *believe* he goes into Depth Con Three...
Quote:
F*** YOU MAN......WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW TALK YOU THINK SAY I BE MAYE, MAKE OGUN FIRE AND PUNISH YOU 1MILLION TIMES......YOU MAKE ME GO WASTE MY MONEY AND TIME TO PALMA DE MALLORCA YOU IDIOT......I GUESS YOU ARE A MAD MAN.....HOW I GO TAKE CHECK ON INTERNET THE MTCN NUMBER WHEN YOU NO GIVE ME ANY MTCN NUMBER YOU IDIOT.............I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT I CHECKED ANY F***ING MTCN B**TARD, COS YOU NEVER SENT ME ANY INFORMATION ...I GUESS YOU ARE A DULLARD AND DUMB F***ING B**TARD COS , WHEN YOU EVEN REPLY BACK YOUR ENGLISH DEY F***ING F***NG POOR!!! MY ADVISE FOR YOU NA TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU STUPID DIRTY TWART!!! MUGU PIKIN LIKE U!!!

The last entry is in maybe 20 point font. I 'dunno.. but no matter how many times I YIM him back, he has not replied. Hopefully.. he is still hiding in the lifeboat while stowing away back to Spain.

But this isn't over quite yet. I know for sure when he's cooled down in 10 or 12 hours I'm going to reply to him accusing him of choppin me. Or maybe see if he wants to go to nearby France cause he screwed up in Majorca and didn't listen to my instructions clearly.

I have passed him onto another baited who is rebaiting him and has his photo up on the dart board once I'm done with him.

And for those wondering if it was a successful Sa-far-i; the evidence is inconclusive. I have been watching his IP's careful. He sure seemed angry enough.. but I must admit that in the beginning he did admit to have 'associates' and while my character insisted that it was business between him & I, I cannot rule out this idiot alone made the trip.

But.. there still is a few dying breaths left in this bait. I'm still trying to get under his skin.

MODs: if as this bait is slowing down, feel free to move it to Published Baits

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very impressive. I hope he didnt twig... looked like a good lad to screw around with.

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work!

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. it is another day and like I was hoping, Laddie has IM'd me back. And hes super choked.

Some highlights of our last convo a few moments ago.. You will notice a lot of back paddling on my characters behalf:
Quote:
charles henry (4:13 PM): guy u f*** up big time ooo
charles henry (4:13 PM): which kind stupid waka u make me waka

Peter (4:13 PM): mr david favour <-- his WU name
Peter (4:13 PM): WHA YOU DO DEY???

charles henry (4:13 PM): spend my money and time to go to f***ing palma de mallorca

Peter (4:14 PM): i told you i told you
Peter (4:14 PM): NOT to check on line!!!!
Peter (4:14 PM): how come you did dey?????

charles henry (4:14 PM): i didnot check any f***ing thing online..well *maybe* but I'm trying to sew some
seeds of doubt somewhere!

Peter (4:14 PM): it was exact

charles henry (4:14 PM): u didnt not give me anyting
nope... sorry. Always the Lads fault

Peter (4:14 PM): SEND ME EMAIL.... WAIT
Peter (4:14 PM): i activate THEN YOU PICK UP

charles henry (4:14 PM): so hw on earth can i check online

Peter (4:14 PM): u had the number
Peter (4:14 PM): i gave you 15
Peter (4:14 PM): no no

charles henry (4:15 PM): when u no send me any number and reciver name or anytin
charles henry (4:15 PM): i didnt get nothing from u

Peter (4:15 PM): i know
Peter (4:15 PM): I TOLD YOU HUNDRED TIME\
Peter (4:15 PM): u must EMAIL ME FIRST
Peter (4:15 PM): WAIT

charles henry (4:15 PM): abi u no sabi read

Peter (4:15 PM): an THEN when i activate

charles henry (4:15 PM): guy no give me that bullsh**

Then it turns into he said/ she said from that point. I'm in uncharted territory trying to think of something clever to steer him into being resonable so we can still remain friends. But you know: the worst thing to tell someone who's in a rage is to "calm down". And he's still boilin'.
Quote:
charles henry (4:19 PM): men abeg
charles henry (4:19 PM): chop wetin

Peter (4:19 PM): someone done check mtcn
Peter (4:19 PM): online

charles henry (4:19 PM): leave that gist...u dont do like this to ur fellow broda

Peter (4:20 PM): no no
Peter (4:20 PM): nobody done dey hala ok???
Peter (4:20 PM): i make right i make right
Peter (4:21 PM): where u now???

..and then he signs off all pissed off. But he isn't that mad.. he keeps dingin' me for his attention on YIM.

An observation I have made is that this Lad is definitely European with a strong command of English. He commented on how I talk like Yoruba movies or something so he's aware of the culture. Maybe I've graduated into my Mugu speak..

Ok.. so how can I steer this now?? I'd love to ask him to just email his ferry receipt.. but I want to send him into southern France for some more fun..

Russia United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic