SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad is volunteering to do a dolla chop

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today i found in the spam file of one of my e mail addy's this lad who is helping me out with a bait by volunteering to do a dolla chop.
Quote:
In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of JUSTICE AKANBI The former Attorney General of the Federation, Mallam Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu the disgrace EFCC former chief and PROF CHARLES SOLUDO GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to divert your money to their designated account in Europe.

From my position as a lowly clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from Lagos to Barclays Bank of London from Barclays bank of London they have succeeded in moving the funds to the Lloyds TSB Bank of London only last week.

Today I found out through the Central computer data base that they are about to reroute your fund to HSBC BANK OF MALAYSIA. With this I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development. they are still using your name and contract identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate that is why they are frustrating you by asking for money every time in other for them to go behind and divert your funds.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also have the number of our country’s account officer in INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, I will advise you to email me (REV PAUL MARTINS) back through my e-mail address with all the data about your claim and also give me a telephone number which I can use in reaching you immediately to speak with you.

I just sent the money to my firmly hooked lad but it won't reach his bank account because of what the evil duo and Soludo did. I just have to make some changes so that it will fit in my bait . I love it when the lads give me new ideas for my baits Wink

edit: the volunteering lad gave me his phone number and e mail which will be send to my lad allso.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he will also volunteer for a trophy pic, a nice safari or a tattoo?

Seems like a nice guy Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic