SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Theres nothing more satisfying than converting a scammer....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

..especially when you convert then from Christianity to Planeteerism, a religion invented by my crackpot charachter , who beleives that a race of super-intelligent Aliens called the Nectarines discovered earth and created humans by molesting apes.

You can read up on them here:

My lad has finally seen the light and taken my cult....erm...I mean religion on board....

Quote:
Good day to you Brother Aaron,

Brother thanks for your mail,why I will be one of the Planeteer.,since we are dealing together definitely we must be one as a member.Once we concluded this trasaction and you have this fund next week I will travel down to be with you as a member of the Planeteer.

Brother I agree with you to be member of the Seven Tenets of the Planeteer Code.

Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders Laughing , after successful completion of this transaction ready to spread the message of the Planeteers to every one here in UK.

When I arrived Canada we are going to be with other members of the Planeteers.

The importnat is to get this done fast.Let me have this payment so that I can collect this Affidavit for Claim in your name for you to have this fund.

Brother I wait to have this Control Number before the close of work today,the person you are sending the money to is in charge the Affidavit certificate in the British Royal Crown Court.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Sir Frederick Macgregor ,ESQ.

Forms ahoy Wink

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:
who beleives that a race of super-intelligent Aliens called the Nectarines discovered earth and created humans

Mr Hubbard is that you?
hunterkiller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember a while back looking through your site and making a mess on my keyboard! Very Happy I think you need a 'go planet' trophy sign!

Closed lad accounts
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are so accommodating of other beliefs...for just as long as it takes to type "MTCN"Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out one of the lines in my siggy. I got one of my very first lads to convert to Cretinism! That was a great deal of fun, until the lad somehow grew a brain cell and googled the word "cretin". Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:

Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders

Pure gold! Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't the convert have to redo his emails and put the word "Nectarines" in bold, orange letters? Proper respect and all...
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Gaz wrote:

Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders

Pure gold! Laughing

Y'know, I think Im actually gonna add that to my sig lines. first one Ive had in a while!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It is a great sig line, I laughed my ass off when I read it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic