SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fill out the form, handwritten

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It´s baiters power to slap lads,there can be several ways to do that, and make some confusion at the same time Very Happy

Quote:
Attention: Mr. Michel

Sequel to the confirmation of the your Identification submitted to me which has made

the federal ministry of finance to conduct their investigation about your claim in our foreign contract computerization report confirming you as the bonafide beneficiary to the $15.3 Million USD , which was initially wanted to be claimed by the Mrs. Rosemary Hughes.

You are herein advised to make sure you stop any other dealings with any office persons or official instructing you for any other terms of payment because is going to corrupt our security computerization monitoring system about your claim which rosemary was trying divert to her own private account in Canada.

Note: that you will be authorized to meet up with the federal government of Nigeria re-certification and re-issuance of the complete original document that will ensure the release of your fund to you and not to rosemary any more because she has almost claimed the fund if not god on your side.

I hereby reconfirm my official office I.D.CARD attached for your perusal along with the account normalization form which most be filled out by hand. It is of great importance as it otherwise won’t be accepted by the Federal Ministry of Finance.

To make it clear: Fill out the form, handwritten, scan it and then send it to me again. When the approval has taken place normally 1-2 days, you will receive info on the first sign and info on how to claim your fund.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours truly,

Dr. Sule Olabami

Secretary FMF.
Quote:
Shocked Mr.Olabami

Hand written form,how can you talk this kind of things to me.
I lost my hands in Vietnam 1967,by a foot mine.
To be without hands is enough hard,but when you are abusing me
cos of my handicap.
You better explain,why you are saying this kind of things.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic