SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This one sickened me.............!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a very lazy format, he's just after the quick dollas. Plus he's an idiot, I've had 2 name changes from him already, from George to Sarah back to George. I've pushed for more documentation photos etc to be used for the fund raiser I'll be having, I doubt they'll be any better than that form. There's 50k for him if he get's his finger out Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Agree, "he" sure is a lazy one. Could anybody actually fall for this?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been known to happen. Hopefully though his opening mail didn't fool anyone.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say go easy on the stupid lad, but he's using an injured child to scam money, so I say, take the P.O.S. to the f**king cleaners.

I swear, these lads are the type that made me not feel all that bad about the two scammers being found dead in that NFL player's apartment today.

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
Cyborg Bob Ross
Hello I'm New here!

Location: At the foot of a majestic mountain, between some happy trees.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten the same reply about sending some WU funds to ole D1ck Head. Would a third person using S3cure Sh1eld be a crowd and scare him off or would it just add some "legitimacy?"
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad who's "auntie" had an "orphanage" - later he admitted she was really just taking care of her 2 children...

But while I 'believed' him I asked him to write up a flier with pictures and the goals of the orphanage and such...

What he sent back was just terrible - but I let him believe it was the best flier I'd seen and I'd be sure to pass it around to churches and local places...

He was going to have me put cash in an envelope and send it to him as it came in - I led him to believe there would be a lot of checks for IRS deductions (charitable donation and all). Some probably over $1,000 (very rich churches).

So he wanted me to open a bank for him (he smelled blood in the water) but I refused since I'd be responsible for the IRS taxes and such...and his auntie had to open a bank to take the checks since they would be written out to the orphanage to get the charitable deduction...

We did this for a couple months (took a few weeks to get the flier out of him with no pictures)...then he flubbed up when I caught him in a lie and then he admitted there was no orphanage, which really pissed me off...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad doesn't seem to want to do the work to get money from the S3cur3 W3st3rn On1on site Smile

Quote:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:45:45 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:48:30 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 11
Total Refreshes: 22
Completed the Process?: no

Anyone else used this site for them yet?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got back from a deep-sea fishing trip that had somehow totally slipped my mind Wink and will be heading down to WU tomorrow morning.

I'll try some WU S3cur3 on him.
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the lad has written a support email asking for help .. hahaha this lad has no clue. Has anyone else sent them to the secure website?

Quote:
Dear W3st3rn Un10n,

please money was sent to me from Mr. C0l0n3l 4rthur Cr0wn (No idea who they are talking about, this isn't my baiter name) and a security code was also sent along and after inserting the security code another page was open and some set of little boxes, showing me rows and columns but i was able to pass the first and second round but when it come to some thing like row 20 column 4 thats where the problem lies because it only has row 11 and column 50 please advise me on how to go about it.

i await your reply
S4r4h M1ll3r (I thought I was dealing with Mr Head? This lad needs to stick to one character)

This lad is turning out to be quite a lot of fun Smile Lazy, but fun.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sending him to the other runaround for an M7CN, S3cur1ty Sh1eld. Of course, if he gets through all his questions, he will be finding an M7CN that is a number short. Crying or Very sad

If he can't get around S3curity Shi3ld or W3st3rn On1on S3cure, should we try to get some bank numbers out of him?
Tom_Phillips
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh totally agree, next step will be to ask for a bank account and then get Alan involved to shut it down Smile

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three words to describe our lad here: 1.) Lazy, 2.) Gullible, 3.) Lazy.

He spent an hour, 112 questions, and 4 S3cur1ty Sh1eld sessions entering the same answer for each question.
Quote:

Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: the answer is no
Q: If you had to be at home to recover for a long time, what would you do to relieve the boredom?
Q: Do you like your boss? Why or why not?
Q: What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

No whining and complaining from the laddie...yet.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Until he get's a mail telling him his answers are totally unaccepatable

I'm building up for a package to be sent. And he's biting!

it'll be gas to here his excuse for it to be sent 6000+ miles to where he says he is Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Cyborg Bob Ross
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the email that I got from S3cur1ty Sh1eld, "Ge0rg3" had listed his secondary email as . I think this could be another chance to further harass our boi if he uses that addy for other scam purposes.

Creating a new email account to get him in on a love bait in 3...2...1...
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone's got him hooked... saw this on s3cur3 site...

George Head 62.173.35.6 21 00:11:50
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bobo 2 sexy 4 love? that's hilarious Laughing Laughing

Not only is this guy as thick as 2 short planks, He's also got one of the worst dating scammer addys going.

time for a rich randy senile old woman Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if he is using the address as a key?

Quote:
33,34,53 Mba Street University Road California United State

Sounds like a bad neighbourhood.

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic