SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An idea for a group bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What type of lad shall we bait

Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Inheitence(wow my spelling is bad)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Widow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Next of kin
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Trunk box
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Charity
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Loan
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 56

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It's ok with me if it's ok with drbo, he's running this show.

This is just in:
Elizebith wrote:

To: Bo (??)
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:00:19 AM
Subject: ALL ABOUT MY LIFE
My Dearest one,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you this morning? How was your night? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays and fridays of the weeks.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( REV.JOHNSON) who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is 00221771110320) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies but not in Senegal or Sudan because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,(it's a secret,even the Revrend don't know about it),i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in EUROPE which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7 (six Million,Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me,but he does not know that i have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me .So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,trustfull and a man of vision,optimistic and hardworking.My favourite language is english because it is my country's general language.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear you soonest .
Your's lovely,

Elizebith

I (we) reply:
Al wrote:

To: elizebith
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:28:21 AM
Subject: Re: ALL ABOUT MY LIFE

Dearest Elizebith,
I have myself been in prison so I can imagine what you're going through and I can say from experience that it is no joyful situation. Thinking back to that horrendous time of tightly scheduled days, hard beds, small cells, bad food and cruel guards... Not to mention the soaps, we used to get these tiny soaps that were very slippery and you couls spend tens of minutes trying to pick it up... I'm digressing, what I meant to say was that such a camp really is no place for you and that we should get you out of there as quickly as possible.

But, dearest, you said you that you would tell me more about yourself... Please tell me what your hobbies are, what your favorite food is and what you like in people. I'd really like to get to know you as good as is possible through e-mail... It's been so long since I really had someone I connected with. I really hope we can get you out of there as soon as possible and then you can come and live with me and finish your study here.
Yours Lovingly,
Al

So... Now we have been in prison, and we're lonely... Have fun mr Scissorkick.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update guys :

drbo is currently tending to a family matter and it sounds quite bad so I have agreed to sort of organise anything that comes up during the course of the bait, and to prod people when its their turn.

@Max - Its OK by me. You can come in after Yastreb, ive PM'ed you the box details.

Just one other thing : to keep the bait fluid, if its your turn and you take more than 3 days to do your bit, the next person in the chain takes it up. Sound Fair ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, then y'all can ignore the other one I was trying (I'm the one who's sending from gmail and forgot to bcc).

Did we agree on our name?

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We are at a loss as to what it is as there are a few in there, as well as the one that makes up part of the email addy Confused

Lets go with Al, it makes more sense.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Al Very Happy

Our dear lady hasn't responded since last night... It's been some 22 hours or something now...

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that too. You think it's maybe over the name thing ?

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be. Or maybe she was scared of by the fact that said we had been in prison picking up soaps... Or, maybe she's just busy. Let's wait for a bit more.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizibeth wrote:

To: Al
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 12:33:08 PM
Subject: THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE BANK PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK

Hello Dear,

How are you today,i hope you are taking very good care of yourself,well as for me i am fine today, it's just that i really miss you honey, but i believed that by the special grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact through this way will surely bring us together..

Honey like i told you earlier that i have already contacted the bank and all they ask me is to look for someone a relation or partner who will stand for me and also use his or her account information to receive the money because of my refugee status, you know that i have no passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself. So Dear that is the most reason why i really want you to contact the bank for me, there is no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin there is no doubt about that OK, i have my late father's death certificate for prove. please after reading this mail,make sure you contact them OK,.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

Nat west bank England
Email address.......<snip>@natwestbankint.org or <snip>@yahoo.co.uk

Telephone number +442<snip>

hp to Gary white........+447<snip>

Fax number .............+442<snip>

The name of the transfer officer is..... GAJ01041

My Father's A/c Name. Dr

A/C NO;11576316333825
Next of kin ; .WILLIAM

Please make sure you send mail to both email for proper confirmation.and make sure you call them on phone to notify them.Ask them on how to transfer the 6.7 million US Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. please i will like you to call me on the Reverend telephone whom i have been using his computer to send this message to you since the other days. his name is Rev.. Tel,(+221-<snip>) Please when you call him,tell him that you want to speak with me .Elizebith. so that he can send for me in the camp.i will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.Yours forever.

Elizebith.

Come on Scissorkick, you're up!

ETA: No f'ing mention of our prisontime or anything... (was to be expected though..)

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it too late to join in?

I've never done a romance bait yet. I'm game if you want to let a newb in.

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah if it's not too late I would like to join in too.

I just cracked open my first beer of the night by the way... it's gonna be a night of hell for these scammers... Smile

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay guys, Mr. K, you join in after Max C, Wham, you come in after Mr. K

I'll send you both the box details.

Note to all : I think we have enough now to keep us all interested without waiting too long to take part. Anyone else interested in taking part in something like this can join in one of the number of massbaits going on at the minute, or indeed start their own. If any of the others already included in the line up have a different view on this, please say so and we may reconsider.

Your up scissor-kick

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. We've now got enough troops, if we accept anymore then the waits will get too long and it'll get boring.

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agreed. I'm about to post a massbait too, in case anyone's interested Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I give her my baiting phone number? Or would that give me too many turns? I guess if anyone else has a number we could call one our work number, one our cell number, one our home number, one our customer service hot-line, etc.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not at all Mr S - its a great attribute that you can speak with her not only as some of us cant make or take calls, but you will sound the same each time, thus avoiding suspicion.

The only obligation you will be under I suppose would be to post up details of your conversation so the rest of us dont drop ourselves in it and we can run with the exchanges seamlessly.

If your OK with that, then we have a perfect contact source.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ezilithbel,
Sweetybuns, I am not very adept at the world of banking. What should I say to them? Should I tell them that I will do inhuman things to their families and make them watch if they don't let me have the money? Or should I just tell them I have someone they love as a hostage? I am not used to doing this type of thing internationally. Please advise me.
Let us talk more about you. What is your favorite flower? What is your favorite food? What is your favorite song? Can I call you Dooshydoll? Will you please call me Pootypie? Thank you.
I love you Dooshydoll.
Love,
Pootypie

Edit: If you guys want to give her my phone number next email pm me an I'll give it to you. I record all my phone conversations, so I'll just post them on here.

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..... "Pootypie" !? Confused Laughing

A final draft for confirmation :

1. drbo (on his return)
2. smartbomb
3. Master of Puppets
4. mr.scissorkick
5. bruckner
6. yastreb
7. MaxCreamers
8. Mr. Kruse
9. WhamBam

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruckner, you have Pootypie's reigns.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if Pootypie will get off her one-track mind about the bank. Is all they ever think about is money?? Rolling Eyes

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I don't mean to nit-pick, but she is Dooshydoll. We are Pootypie.
I thought that would help everyone out since we weren't sure what our character's name was.

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's brilliant, and I like it Very Happy

ETA: We have also received an email from one . What do we do with her? (I have marked the mail as unread again, for the first one to open the box again to see).

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its gonna get hectic if we take on another scammer. I say we keep her in the drafts folder as a reserve incase 'Dooshydoll' hits the road. We can also stick her email in the surplus forum and let someone else give her the 'acid test' to see if she's a playful pet or not.

Again, im open to suggestion from you guys.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like a good idea, either stick her in surplus or have one or two baiters test her out for playfulness. Do what you like with her, I was just reporting it Wink

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grace was one of mine. I agree though, one is plenty Smile

heck, just give her to surplus. we can always rinse and repeat with this one if we have to.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought - one of us could have her on as a side bait to see what she's made of ?

If she's a star player, then we can take her on full time if Dooshydoll starts to get a bit dull.

Ive got a few things on at the minute and couldnt really give her a fair crack of the whip, but if any of you think you can give her a suitable stress test then you could let us know how responsive she is and she could well be promoted.

How does that sound ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic