SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An idea for a group bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What type of lad shall we bait

Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Inheitence(wow my spelling is bad)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Widow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Next of kin
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Trunk box
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Charity
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Loan
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 56

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our darling Very Happy

Grace wrote:

My Dearest Bo,

Good morning!

Sorry for my late response,i was very busy with my studies at school due to my upcoming semester exam.

Thank you for your message and i really appreciate your effort to assist me sincere, Please let me know if my money will be safe in your account after when the bank transfers the money to you as I wouldn't want anything to happen to my money after when the bank transfer the money to you.

Since you are interested in claiming this fund on my behalf I would need the below information to enable me meet with the lawyer who will obtain the marriage certificate which you are to use to contact my late father's attorney to enable my late father's attorney provide you the legal documents which you are to use in contacting the bank for the release of the fund to you.

First & second name
Address
Phone & fax number
Occupation
Place of birth & date of birth
Proof of identification
Father's first & second name
Father's occupation

Upon the confirmation of this information I will proceed to the Court of England to meet with the lawyer who will obtain the marriage certificate which you are to use to contact my late father's attorney for him to send you some other legal documents which my late father's used in depositing the fund with the bank, so that you can contact the bank for the release of the fund to you.

You have to understand that this marriage certificate is very important without it you can't contact my late father's attorney and the bank because the bank will have to see a marriage certificate of my husband that we're legally married and other documents which my late father used in depositing the fund with them before the fund will be released to you, because the aim which my late father used in depositing the fund with the bank was that my husband must be the one to claim this fund for me or when I got to the age I'm supposed to reach before the fund will be released.

I'm sending you my picture and my Birth certificate so that you can know who you are in contact with and also an attachment copy of the Will which my late father made in respect of the deposited fund with the bank, I'm sending you this information for you to know how real and honest I'm to transact this with you. I will like to know more about in your next reply.

I will be looking forward to hear from you with the required information.

Sincerely yours,

Love and care always,

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
My laptop crashed, so I'm on a sabbatical for a while.

How many do you need? I know a couple of distributors who could send you some samples to see if they would meet your needs?

lad wrote:
Sarah G.Smith

Hmm. Thought she was Grace?

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sarah Grace Smith?

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!

Sarah gets right down to business. Where is her interest in Bo as a person? For all she knows, Bo is a serial killer or a psycho or something.

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my sentiments :

Quote:
My darling Sarah

Thank you for your email my love. I have read and understood everything but I want you to know that I am not wanting to marry you for the money. Its important for us to build a friendship before we commit to marry as I do not want anything in the future to be blamed on me or accusations that I only married you for the millions you inherited from your late father. It will be better for my mind.

Let us spend a little time getting to know more about each other. If we decide that we love each other then there will be nothing to come between us as God is my witness.

Here is a little information about myself. I am 40 years old and I have my own home and car. I drive a silver BMW which I bought last summer from new. It may seem silly but I have named my car Frank. Frank can do over 128mph. I like cooking also, and I can make the best sausage sandwich you have ever tasted, I look forward to cooking for you one day ! My favourite colour is Taupe. I used to work as a butcher but now I am the owner of my own company. We deal in artwork. I have met many famous people who have bought art from my agency. I will be happy to show you around my studio when you come to meet me.

I once had a wife but she left me to live with my postman. My heart is still hurt from that and I hope that if we can get to know eachother better that we can trust eachother 100%, you have to know that I would never cheat. Ever.

Now, please tell me about you. I am thirsty for as much information as you can give me. I want to know EVERYTHING about you my darling. Tell me what your favourite things are, who your favourite people are, where you have been in the world, the experiences in your life that has made you happy, all these things and more.

I dont have any photo's on my computer as there has never been any need, but I will try and take some new pictures of me to send you very soon. I will need to buy a camera first as mine is old now. When you reply, I would love more pictures. I hope you dont mind me saying this but you are so sexy !!

Write to me soon my dear with all the details you can about you. I crave to know all there is to know. And also any more pictures you have.

I look forward to your next email my dear, I will dream of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your love

Bo x x x x x

The girl in the pics is quite nice. Lets not post her up tho as she's obviously an ITP. I didnt care for the .gif images tho, what a load of cack. And the docs are terrible, with at least 6 RSOT's on the deed for the money !

And not forgetting our dearest Dooshydoll, I sent this :

Quote:
Dear Dooshydoll

Why have you not responded to me baby ? Why the cold shoulder ? What have I done to you ?

I am trying to do the lovely lovely with you but you dont want to know. I cant work out what I have done wrong ! All I want is bit of the old rumpy pumpy and maybe a little bit of hows yer father. The money would be a bonus.

Come on my little chocolate doughnut, dont be mad at me. We can make it baby. Me and you ! A big house, a swimming pool in the yard, and night after night of 'a bit of the other'. And if that's wrong, hell, I dont wanna be right !!

Lets work things out. Email me back, and send some more pictures please - the other ones are all sticky now.

Love and hugs and jelly beans and Thai beads

Bo xxxxx

Whether she gets back I very much doubt, but whats the harm.

Over to you MoP Wink

(order of turns is on pg 3 for ref)

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay smartbomb.. you seem to have gotten Dooshydoll's interest, She's back oooooooooooooooooooo

Dooshydoll wrote:

To: Bo Cephus <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 12:10:56 AM
Subject: Good Morning My Darling,here are the Rev's contact information,contact him immediatelly. call him ok
My Darling,

Good morning,i hope the weekend really went very fine with you over there in your country,i would have wished to have celebrated the weekend with you,but all the same i strongly believe that soon we are going to be together to share our love and emotions which we have for each other for real.Yes you've really spoken like a man of his word and through your actions i can really see your transpararency and that is why i am open to you with all my heart.

Darling,see like i told you in my life story,i am really residing in the refugee camp as an orphan and over here life is not all that easy is too hitic,But i am more than happy that i have you arround me.Now see what you to do,you will write the Rev tell him your name and your country and that and both of has known each other for the past few days and that you've made up your mind to help me,You can now write the through his contact informations.....

Name.....Rev Johna Johnson.

E-mail [email protected]

Telephone number....00221-77-253-6900.

Now i would like you to contact him immediatelly and get back to me as soon as you contact the Rev.Have a sweet day with lots more of my love,I am waiting for your good news.I am your's forever,kissesssssssss.

Elizebith

I'll reply on thursday, hopefully sarah/grace has replied too by then.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay.. I waited somewhat long with replying, I was waiting for an e-mail from Grace, but that didn't come. So I replied to our Dooshydoll:

Lad wrote:

Dear Dooshydoll,

I am glad that you finally started e-mailing me again, but at the same time it makes me sad that you have stopped calling me your Pootypie. I'd really like it if you would start doing that again. Please start calling me Pootypie again and then I will hurry to contact Reverend Jenna Jameson immediately, but first you need to show you really love me by calling me Pootypie. It's a really important sign of affection for me (as for most men in my country), it's almost the same as me calling you Dooshydoll. So please do this small thing for me and then I'll contact the Reverend Jenna Jameson immediately.

Yours Lovingly,
Your Pootypie

drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really liked the Jenna Jameson thing you did there pootypie...err... MoP...

hmm.. I wonder if I can get the wifey to call me pootypie? (pretty sure she won't allow me to call her dooshydoll)

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok..... pootypie I can imagine... but what woudl Dooshydoll be if you'd had to explain the term?

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Grace,

You can't possibly imagine how happy I am to hear from you again and I really love your pictures, I'm afraid to say that I haven't had any time to buy a camera yet. But I swear I'll get you some pictures once I find the time to buy me a new camera.

I hope your examinations are coming along well, it's a long time ago that I did some examining myself but I guess we can pretend to examine stuff when you get over here. That would be great.

About the information you wanted, would you please remind me what information you needed again? Also please describe who you are and what makes you you please.

Yours,
Bo

So... That's done, over to the next one Very Happy

Should we maybe win the lottery in a week or two? Should be granted to focus her interest in us a bit more Razz

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, where are we? It has been three days, or?

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah.. Who's up next? I was actually waiting till someone responded...

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent bruckner a PM yesterday or the day before.

If he hasnt taken his shot by the end of the day, you take over tomorrow Mr K.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay.

Will we be waiting for her response or just shooting another email to her?

Also, we are still playing Elizabit as well, or?

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are still playing both lads and you can e-mail both of them. Though there's still an e-mail waiting in the inbox that hasn't been responded too I believe...

WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoP... 'lads'? Don't you mean 'ladies'! Small typo there! I've seen photo's... these are two lovely, beautiful ladies...

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cool your jets, I'm awake. Smile

Quote:

Smith darling,

I haven't heard back from you yet, and that makes me sad. I was really starting to look forward to that ding of 'you've got mail' and poring over the drivel you send me.

Please answer me. I want so much to help you, which would make me feel particularly beneful inside. Please allow me to continue weaving the fibrous web of effluvia between us!

your pootypie.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ you were arrested for indecent exposure in a packed shopping mall again werent you. Its OK, you can tell us. Your with friends now.

P.S. So are we now pootypie again with our new lass ?

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meh. I figured it was easier for our multiple personalities to have one pet name. Might prevent confusion if dolly ever comes back to us.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like it is curtains for Dooshydoll. I sent an email a couple of minutes ago and....

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
209.191.118.103 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta558.mail.mud.yahoo.com

And I was looking forward to more pictures. Sad

Anyway, on to our college lad...

Quote:
Dearest Gr@c3,

It has been some days since I have heard from you. On lonely days, I take Frank out for a drive or just do some grilling on the patio next to the pool.

So tell me, dearest. How much longer do you have in school before you graduate? and what are you studying? I don't want to pull you from your studies as they are very important, but I would love to get at least a note from you. Really, Gr@c3, I am much more interested in you than any money you may have from your father. If a relationship cannot stand upon true love, devotion, and trust, then what do you have? It doesn't matter how much money you have saved. If you do not have true love, then you have nothing.

When my ex-wife ran off with the postman, it really broke my heart. I never suspected she was doing the postman every other day. I didn't think anything about the shopping she was doing online and ordering so many things just so she could get the postman in the house with all those packages. That's all history now. I want to put it behind me.

You asked about my father, R3ub3n C3phu5. He was a career soldier in the army and died in a training accident in Kuwait. I will never forget him. He always gave me such good advice. He knew how I love to cook and how my sausage sandwich is my specialty. He would tell me, "Son, don't put a sausage sandwich in every mouth you come across, give it only to the ones you love. It will mean so much more" I have never forgotten that advice. Gr@c3, I feel I love you enough to give you my sausage sandwich. Oh! When can we get together?

Perhaps we can discuss that later. Just remember my dearest. If I would be just concentrating on your money, you would think the only thing I wanted was your money. Then I would end up like your ex-boyfriend. I don't want to lose you, Gr@c3.

Please write back to me. I love reading your emails and I REALLY love your pictures. I put a screen saver on my computer that rotates through all of your pictures. I even set the timer at 30 seconds. That way, I see your pictures more often. Do send more if you can. You are so beautiful.

Love and kisses,

B0

PS
Do you know how to swim or scuba dive???

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh!

Silly me. I remembered to send a picture of me from my last vacation.

Check the box to see it.

Very Happy

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff Mr K - she's in for a sausage sandwich if she plays her cards right Laughing

Over to you, Wham

WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the pic! Good stuff.

Yep, 'reasonablymartbomb,sometimes' (new name for you... do you like it?) I am ready and will write back when she/he/it replies.

Pity about Dooshydoll. I really liked her... I though we had a good connection with her. Oh well, life goes on... *cries into pillow*

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait em I say.

Billy
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has our little dish taken a vow of silence?

Sad

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic