SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An idea for a group bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What type of lad shall we bait

Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Inheitence(wow my spelling is bad)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Widow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Next of kin
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Trunk box
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Charity
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Loan
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 56

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still amazed that this lad is so stuck with his script. I think we (Pootypie) want to know more about her, the camp she's in, what kind of food they serve the refugees, what are the living conditions like, etc. And all that on top of the favorite song she likes, etc. Would it be wise to try to get this out of her and kind of ignore the bank for awhile?

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We each play this how we see fit, its what makes it fun, the next person has to improvise.

I do agree though, I dont think all of Dooshydoll's cards are on the table.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and darnit, I tried so hard to get even an inkling of anything that would help the next baiter in line pull him off-script.

Well, we could always try the random 'I was so worried about you I sent you $500 via wesson onion, here's the m7cn secure link' angle I've used before that usually generates at least _some_ interest?

EDIT:

How about a new goal for this one:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163076

Pink audis for everyone!

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's turn is it, what's going on?

Also, how long should we wait between emails?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WhamBam wrote:
Who's turn is it?

Also, how long should we wait between emails?

Ditto

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Its your turn Mr K. Go at it asap.

Wham, your after Mr K. Reply as soon as you like, but wait more than 3 days and you miss your turn.

SB

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ More than three days after arrival of the new mail that is, I take it.

I wish dear Dooshydoll would become a little more interested in us and reply a little quicker.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yes, 3 days from Dooshydoll's reply - I have put this up earlier in the post im almost sure. Apologies if I havent.

I havent received a word from MacCreamers so lets consider him out of the equation unless he rears his head again. Also drbo and yastreb are tending to other matters so we're 3 down at the minute.

WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotcha, thanks smartbomb.

I probably missed you saying three days earlier.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pootypie was feeling really melancholy and was pining away for Dooshydoll...

Quote:
My dearest Dooshydoll,

The days pass by as if they were years. I am sitting at my computer where I have printed your pictures out on my printer and placed them all around my desk. I made one of them my wallpaper so I can see you as often as I possibly can.

I find myself staring at your pictures and singing my song ( Ring around the rosey, a pocket full of poseys.....) day-dreaming about you. I wonder what you do from day to day. I wonder what a regular day is like for you in that camp. Is it in the jungle, like Tarzan was? The only thing I remember about Africa is from watching the Tarzan movies. Are there monkees and elephants running around? Is the hostel you live in a tent? When people go camping here, they sleep in tents.

I try to picture you there in that camp, but it is difficult sometimes not knowing what it looks like. From your previous email, it sounds like the Reverend lives in one tent, the men live in a second tent, and you and the other women live in a third tent. Do you have any friends there? Who cooks your food? What kind of food do they cook? Is it anything like soul food? Darling, is it a large camp with a lot of people? Does the Reverend run the camp or someone else? Why would the Reverend only let you out just twice a week? Where do you like to go when they let you out? Is anyone doing anything so you can live like a normal person? Do they treat you right even though they are keeping you in like a prisoner? How close is the nearest city? You must be close to one since you have Internet and email. Are there elephants there in or near the camp? Are there really vines hanging from the trees?

I find it hard to imagine just what it is like for you there. Perhaps you can take a picture of you in the camp. I know, take one of you and the Reverend. If he is treating you like a father, then he is my friend, too.

Dooshydoll, you must really miss your parents. Was your father a medical doctor? You mentioned something about a bank in one of your emails. I had a relative that was a banker. He was the most obnoxious person I ever met. Come to think of it, most bankers I have met have been condescending and obnoxious. But I don't want to talk about bankers, I want to talk about you, Dooshydoll.

Please tell me more about yourself. When you answer my questions, my picture of you becomes clearer and clearer and I can imagine us being together, in each other's arms!

Dooshydoll, I want to send this right away so you can send me all these answers. I can only be a good artist to paint the mental picture of you if you supply me with the colorful paint to paint with.

Write soon, my love!

Pootypie

PS
You mentioned that English is your favorite language. What other languages do you speak? I can speak some rap and some LOL Cat, but that is about it.

I feel better now that I have all that off my chest. I doubt the lad knows anything about love..... except the love of MONEY!!! Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was beautiful.. too bad she's probably just going to drone on about the bank....

We really 'have' to get her to sing our song.

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you know, we ought to ask about the lad's talents. And not just Doosh's talents, but the Reverend, too. What are they good at? What do they like to make? What kinds of trophies could we have arriving at the Sheboppe's dropbox? :>

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I am back (was I ever really here?).
Thanks to all who have taken this as far as it has gone..(especially smartbomb for taking the reigns)

Family matters have been sorted (daughter still ill but on the mend) and I am awaiting my turn.

Been trying to keep up but could someone let me know what is going on?
do we have one on the go or many?

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So many questions Mr K! My brain was hurting reading them all. I will write to her soon.

Drbo, as far as I know we have one on the go... but don't quote me on that. It was just Mr K's turn, and it's mine next.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

drbo, pleased to see you. Good news on the home front, hope she's 100% as soon as.

We're baiting one person, who we have fondly named 'Dooshydoll' and refer to ourselves as 'Pootypie' (the inventions of the depraved mr.scissorkick)

each exchange should be in the box if you want to get familiar with our gal.

As things stand, we are 2 baiters down. Yastreb has opted out until such a time as he can commit to us again, and MaxCreamers has disappeared.

We agreed on some general guidelines which are spread out over the last few pages but you call the shots now so what is up on the board is yours to administer once more Wink

Again, I wish your daughter well.

drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx smartbomb. I appreciate the update. But, since you have been running this thusfar, please continue.
I have been a negligent modality starter.

Lets keep yastreb in mind and let go of max?

Oh my... dooshydoll...
OK... I shall update myself promptly.

And thanx. The girl is well but still slightly sick... but her mom is home now to be vomited on.

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WhamBam wrote:
So many questions Mr K!

Yeah, I know. I just kept staring at her pictures and wondered something else... Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i voted for 'charity'

it seems to me that charity scammers are stealing 3 times - from victims, from charities, and from people who those charities help.

overloading the scammer with baiters is a way to help all of the above.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Errr.. why exactly did you still vote? We've started baiting a lad already. That poll doesn't mean anything anylonger...

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yastreb has opted out until such a time as he can commit to us again

Mild creativity burnout, and not just with baiting. In truth, I'm only baiting Dickie at the moment - the others I've closed off or simply dropped.

I will be back though.

Good hunting in the meantime!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:
Errr.. why exactly did you still vote? We've started baiting a lad already. That poll doesn't mean anything anylonger...

i voted because the poll was still open (they can be closed when dead, i think).
i must admit that i didn't read the entire thread though Mr. Green

i'll join the flow now...
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I'm gonna email our lovely lad (good title for a movie? "My Lovely Lad" Thoughts?) soon. Just to confirm, because I do not use yahoo mail, the last email we got from Elizebith Williams is the one I am reply to?

"Send this to the bank tomorrow...." ?

If that is Mr K's reply to his email, far out man. Whatta bitch! Get off script ya cu- Okay, I've calmed down now...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. Mr K has already replied to that mail. Check that mail's timestamp, then go to sent and check the last mail's timestamp (and see that it's from later than the newest mail in the inbox)

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if it's time for the former belle to make an appearance in order to light a fire under this boi? I wonder what ladette to ladette taunts look like?

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

drbo wrote:
Thanx smartbomb. I appreciate the update. But, since you have been running this thusfar, please continue.
I have been a negligent modality starter.

Nevermind negligent, family come first.

I can carry the baton if you like but dont feel that because you have been absent you arent in a position to lead the way. Besides, most of the teething problems are now over so its not as if you have to commit to making decisions daily which will influence the bait at every turn.

Have another think about it and if you would still feel more comfortable not being at the controls, then tip me a nod and I will assume the role, providing no one objects that is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic