SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Need Help Urgently Once Again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlackSwan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,
I told the maga I was deaf and he swallowed it completely. Thanks for that help. Now, he sent me a website to input my account number. If i enter a wrong number, this story might end there.. So, remember; im a female in the UK. Any help on what i should do?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the website shut down - the Fake Banks area is the place to go. Is it supposed to be a bank website?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Yastreb said, get it shut down by the killers over on the fake sites forum - the longer its active, the more likely a real vic will be duped by it.

As far as your bait is concerned, stall him while the site is being taken down, then there lies a perfect opportunity for you to get back to him in your most unhappy and inconvenienced tone to inform him that his website doesnt exist Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It certainly sounds like a fakey site. Go ahead and post it up in FB and we can help you take a look at it. If it is a lad site, we can even help you kill it. Wink

And if you enter incorrect details, you don't need to worry. Your bait won't end. Remember, it is never your fault!

Let us take a look at the site and the email you got and we can help you more. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember to be patient...you are the one in control, not him.

You don't need to enter the number today. You could just not respond and pretend that your computer went down for the next 24 hours.

Or...Just make up an excuse: You thought he meant on Monday, since no bank is open at this hour. You could not access the website, your computer has been acting up. Your toilet overflowed and you had to clean up a mess. Its a Friday and you need to go to the pub. Smile

Post up the website info in the Fake Bank & Site section. Or send me the info and I'll post it up and take the site down for you. Than you can honestly say that you can't access the website.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic