SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hi - I'm new too!

View next topic
View previous topic

growl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking here off and on over the past year or so and I really appreciate all of your efforts to do something about these nefarious scamsters. Personally I have not had the time nor the experience to start a proper game with them - maybe when I get some time (and much more experience from reading your site) I will attempt to join your efforts. In the meantime I will recommend you whenever possible!

My significant other just recently received a letter that I think is simply screaming for a gamester, so I registered and posted the info in the surplus section. The lads are now posing as the FBI who has just approved the recipient to be fodder for the scamsters - all the while warning you about them. Just lovely, even though they might want to improve their spelling. With all the funding the inky agencies get here in the US, you know they definitely can afford proper spellcheckers!

Anyway - love your site and hope to see someone taking on the FBI poseurs - maybe the CIA could write them? Just kidding!

Razz
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome growl Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. Smile

As for the FBI modality, they have been doing that for a long time already. Smile

listen i don't beg you money if you don't interested through this transaction please kindly remove your hand and stop contact me - Razak Konan, Malaysia
OK BYE AND NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN FUCK YOUR MUMMY BOTTOM , MUST THIS NIGHT MARK IT SOME WHERE, OK. - Simon Legree / Christopher Moore, Nigeria
Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, growl!Very Happy

Tell all your real friends "Bye!" Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent an email to the bank. Thanks for the warning ... I was in a transaction with CBN but the guy old me it was only $7.6 million. That dirty scammer was going to take off with $2.4 million of MY money!! I certainly hope the FBI and real bank officers can help me.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
DoraTheExplorer
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, growl!

This place is the best. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
growl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all for the friendly welcome!

That e-mail from the FBI was the first time I have seen that approach. Guess I must have missed all the fun.... here I thought they are getting more brazen impersonating agents and such.

Anyone here taken on one of these and posted them to the site? Wouldn't mind reading about what happened.

Smile Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic