SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone please bait him

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is info on person who scammed me. Request that someone bait him because I get too angry talking to him. E-mail with headers is latest. All other e-mails I had copied to word without headers but have included some of those. I have pics if needed. Not to many e-mails as we went to YIM. He has my name, home addrress, and home phone. Cell phone # I changed. Between cash and loan I took out I lost $2100.00.

He used the user name xxxxxxxxxxxx on seniorpeoplemeet.com where he found me, which he as since closed, but I have a copy of.

His e-mail is [email protected] and YIM ID is xxxxxxxxxxx

From Mark xxxxx Sun Aug 1 10:14:12 2010
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 98.138.85.27; Sun, 01 Aug 2010 03:14:17 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (mta1033.mail.sk1.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: <cut>
X-Originating-IP: [67.195.23.153]
Authentication-Results: mta1033.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n1-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.23.153) by mta1033.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 01 Aug 2010 03:14:17 -0700
Received: from [98.137.27.132] by n1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2010 10:14:13 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.108] by t4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2010 10:14:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp112.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2010 10:14:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 36609 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Aug 2010 10:14:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <cut>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <cut>
Received: from [93.186.31.199] by web120613.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 01 Aug 2010 03:14:12 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 03:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Missing you
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Length: 558

Hello honey,
Good morning I really missed talking to you.I know you are sleeping now honey I can't wait to be with you soon am now going too church I will look for you when I come back from church and I will pray for us....
I love you so much Deb

Kisses and hugs

Mark....
--------------------------
On Fri, 7/9/10, Mark xxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: A Little About me.....
To: "Deb xxxxxx" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, July 9, 2010, 6:34 PM

Hello Deb,

My name is Mark and i am 51 years old single, 5-9 ft tall, I was born and brought up in Finland i come to Vermont in US 10 years ago and i am presently doing one project in Nigeria now.. am into building and construction..i lost my wife in a car accident i will be coming back to US in less than one weeks because that's when i will be done with my project.
I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.age is just a number to me
Hope to hear back from you soon...

Mark...

Thank you for posting the headers: I've fixed the 'blowout' - the parts that were making it too wide for the forum - by cutting out some unnecessary letters and numbers - Branwen

Last edited by Deb1 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
RichardG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Linda character sent him an email. Lets see if he bites. I'm very sorry that you were taken advantage of.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry you were scammed, Deb1!

Please go to our sistersite.

http://www.scamwarners.com/

They are the most helpful people that you will ever know. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Deb,

Glad to see you made it over here and are learning about safety first (I go by Dotti on SW). If you do decide you want to start a bait of your own, and haven't done so already, applying for a mentor is the best way to get started.

In the meantime, let's hope he bites on one or more of the lines that are gong out now!

Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right on it! He will be hearing from Miss Eva very shortly. Sorry about being scammed out of a lot of money. Please visit www.scamwarners.com and www.romancescam.com to post his details there.

Oh and just as a side note: You unfortunately cannot bait the lad that scammed you but you can bait another one in our surplus forum if you're interested. Wink

Welcome to Eater!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ditz is in. Copying one of the emails he sent the OP, I pretend to write back to him:

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your kind email, it brightened up my day considerably! Oooh, Nigeria, that sounds very exotic, what is it like there?

I myself am German born, but have lived in Australia since 1995. I am currently in Yalbraith in New South Wales where I am currently undergoing a messy divorce form my soon to be ex husband Nick, who left me recently for a 19 year old man. We are both fighting for control of the farm where I live.

It makes me terribly depressed sometimes and I do get lonely here in Yalbraith, but my niece does does drive up from Sydney to see me sometimes. I have attached a picture of myself and Nick in Happier times. I am 5 ft 8 tall, brunette with brown eyes and am 43 years old. It was nice to hear from you and I hope you'll keep in touch

Attached is a picture of International chrysis arm in arm with Nick Nolte, the inspiration for "hubby". Let's see if he bites Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Deb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to everyone and for starting the baits. I will request a mentor and look for this surplus forum to start.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deb1,

Sorry to hear that you were scammed but please know that a lot of us here were subject to a scam or knew someone who was. So we know & feel your pain.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates about Mr. Mark.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okies, he's FINALLY gotten back to the ditz! I will edit in a reply as soon as I think of one. In the meantime he sends this:

Hello Soon to be victim,

Its really a nice feeling knowing that there is someone out there who thinks and care so much about you.I do hope you are doing perfectly ok out there ? Well what can i say or where do i really start from .i must confess to you that you captured my heart with words.thank you so much for your time and all the things you mentioned in your mail.you need to know how hunoured you made me.i believe that true love still does exist .and that depend on when you truly finds love.i take my time in venturing into relationships especially when emotions are involved.because i am indeed very emotional.you see,reading through your mail and your profile,gave me a lot of in site into the real world and you appeal to my body and soul as the chosen one.you seems to have be so blessed with knowledge and understanding.you really have a way with words that i cant resist.thanks a lot for inviting me to share your world with you and i look forward to better times with you in the course of this endless journey of ours.and i wish to share in your vast experience of life. Also i will be coming back home in less than two weeks because that is when i would be done with my project in Nigeria and i cant wait come back home soon...

Hope to hear back from you soon....

Mark....

How ANYTHING he's written relates to the crap I sent him is anyone's guess, but since it's a script it's time to try get him off it.

Edited to add my reply, hopefully it screams needy gullible housewife:

My dear Mark,

Thank you for your email, it has brightened up my day considerably. As I type I am sitting in an internet cafe in Goulburn, where the divorce proceedings are taking place. It is the lunch break, which is about 40 minutes long and I decided to check my email to see your delightful message in it.

I must say that my heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from you. After all that has happened since Nick left me, it is nice to see that something is finally going right for me. I have to be quick mein liebling, as the proceedings recommence soon, but I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate having you in my life right now.

I will write again soon

More to come soon Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sugar,

My name is Mark and i am 52 years old single, 5-9 ft tall, I was born and brought up in Finland i come to Vermont in US 10 years ago and i am presently doing one project in Nigeria now.. am into building and construction..i lost my wife in a car accident i will be coming back to US in less than two weeks because that's when i will be done with my project.
I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
Hope to hear back from you soon...

Mark....

This is what he sent to Miss Eva after she sent him this:
Hello Mark Avril,

Quote:
I read your last email and I was quite impressed by your previous email and I would love to start a relationship with you. You sound so interesting. I can't wait to hear more about you, sugar.

Sincerely,

Eva M0rtensen

Quote:
Hello Mr. Mark Avril,

I was also brought up in Europe too! What are the odds in that! YAY! I love your photos that you have sent me. You are very sexy and attractive. Ooh, you're in international business? That is so amazing. I love a man who is international that is open-minded like that. Anyway, I'm bisexual (I like men and women but I prefer men). Especially sexy and mature men like yourself. I'm a bit younger than you so hopefully age doesn't come between us. I'm years old. I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark but I have been living in Stavanger, Norway for the past two years. I work for as a museum curator at the Det Stort Galeri. My hobbys are partying, shopping, dancing, and fashion design. Oh and I love traveling. I want to see Paris, Rome, Madrid, Moscow... I want to see it all and share it with somebody I can love and trust forever.

You say that you are spontaneous? I love that quality in an outgoing man. I hope that we can have the lasting relationships like in the faery tales book I read when I was just a child.

Sincerely yours,

Evaxxxxxx Mxxxxn- But call me Eva love!

Hugs and Kisses!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Koko

Oooh I like that a LOT! That's some nice baiting you got going there, I'm impressed!

I didn't get any pictures, I'm pissed off now! Rolling Eyes

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see he has bitten a few lines!

Deb, now that some baits have started, if you think he is bright enough to google himself, you might want to edit his ID and email address where they appear in your original post so that you don't have to worry about him hiding this thread.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love "mein liebling" and "Goulburn." You rock. Smile
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked up a few German terms from friends when I was baiting a "Nazi Holocaust reparations fund" (Who's IP Addy traced back to China of course).

God how my friends laughed when I told the scammer my maiden name was schicklegruber (and that Joseph Goebbels was the family lawyer).

As Ron Hilter (In the North Minehead byelection) would say: "Not much fun in Stalingrad!"

Edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Deb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info Dorothy. I had googled 2 days ago and it was linking to here. I have to go to SW and edit that post, since it brought that one up today. Saw another person had posted on him at romancescams.
I have edited this post.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deb, please do not edit the scammer's name out of your post at ScamWarners, otherwise potential victims of his will not be able to find out that he is listed there as a scammer if they google him.

His name there may save women from becoming victims.

Hiding his details here, so he doesn't realise he is being baited (and by which character names) is fine. But please leave his name at ScamWarners for victims to find.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Deb1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gone back and put the info back in on my post at sw.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Thumbs up

Great! You never know who you might save from losing money (and breaking their heart) by doing that.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Internationalchrysis: Shocked You mean he didn't send you these? Laughing Why thank you, this is my first "official" romance scam I'm baiting so I'm very excited. Twisted Evil

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally getting in on this. Got his addy from SW. Screw this guy.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ koko

No I didn't get ANY of those! In hindsight I was lucky!!! puke

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello honey,
How you doing? do you have yahoo messenger so we can chat from there....

Hope to hear back from you soon....

Mark

This just came in from "Mark" from Vermont err......41.155.42.27 Lagos, Nigeria.

Sounds tempting, should I take him up on it? Twisted Evil

This email Miss Eva wrote was before the above one.
Miss Eva being a little impatient wrote:
Mark darling,

Don't think it's a little rude to keep a beauty like myself waiting. I want to get to know you my sexy future husband better.
Tell me a little bit about your company, I'm sure you must be a great man who does such a fine job at everything you do. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend baby? You must be such the hardworker. You know what they say, all work and no play makes you a very dull person. So what do you like to do, sugar? Any particular hobbys or talents you enjoy doing?

Yours,

Eva M

Hmm....How to bait safe on Yahoo messenger..... Confused

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Koko

You can use your character's email account to us web messenger, which is built into yahoo email. I use it all the time.

And if you have a second character, you can log into messenger itself as that character and as long as you don't click on the "you have xx new messages" button, you can in fact chat as BOTH characters, I've done it heaps

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eva apologizing about her tardiness in replying wrote:
Hi Sweety,

Sorry for my late reply but a friend of mine whom I was visiting in the hospital this week. Died yesterday and I've been mourning her death for the past day. My poor friend Vibeke died of AIDS soon after it attacked her kidneys. I was terrible.

I do have yahoo messenger it's: [email protected] if you want to chat on there.

I hope to hear from you soon too, Mark.

Eva M

Internationalchrysis: Very cool! Very Happy I was using Gmail so I set up a Rocketmail Yahoo! account with the messenger so now I will get to bait my first romance lad with a messenger! The bait is a bit too early to introduce a new character, unless you mean that I have another character baiting him at the same time. I don't...yet. Twisted Evil

August 9, 2010 update wrote:
Hello honey,

Good to hear back from you again i will still love to know more about you...have added you to my yahoo id so hope to chat with you later.....

Kisses and hugs,,,,,,

Mark

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he´s born in Finland,he must know much about it and offcource speak it.Ask some questions about his living and hobbies what he made there.
I´m just happy to tell you how things are Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic