SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww SweetCakes, that is the sweetest thing!
Thank you so much for the honorable mention dearest friend. Very Happy
Although we have never had sex, I do feel closer to you than some that I have. Laughing

I know your lovely pet would look so beautiful with tattoos of her love for you on her/his breasts!

Left breast "Property Of" Right breast "SweetCakes"

Or it could read " Spooners plaything"???? Twisted Evil

EVERYONE knows the only way to show true love is a tattoo. That is forever love, only the serious ones do that. Hell you might even pay for it. Wink

Dearest lovely Mrs. Spooner, I really enjoyed the yummy nibbles poolside.
The Chips were delicious and the view breath taking. **Giggling**
As the mistress of the mansion , you do a fantastic job of running it smoothly for your guests.
We always leave happy and satisfied and so eager to return... Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo DQ.

Always a pleasure when you are here, call in anytime.

Cool

Been giving some thoughts to possible pet - deffo not a cat though. lol.

Maybe a meerkat or cathartic suricate ? Meeeeeeeeeoooooowww

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest VERY NSFW steamy reply from Nataliyawhotsit who wants to write about her imaginations.

It quite a jumble - so adding paragraphs.

Wink

Quote:
Hello my dear SweetCakes. I am glad to receive your letter. How are you?
You have news from your bank about Western Union. Unfortunately I to not have
any bank account and to send money Western Union there are no difficulties.
I very much to want that our meeting happened more likely and I could suck your
member and be engaged with you in love. I hope that you as to want sex with me.
Send some money more likely that I could carry money in agency. The travel agency
will long not wait and will put forward to me the penalty, for not performance of the contract.

I to write to you my imaginations.
When we are in our room together, and I are teasing you by raising my skirt you lean over and take off my top and bra to reveal my tits in all there glory to you, you then push me back and take off my skirt to leave me in just my thong, you then kiss me on my lips, my neck and work your way
down to my tits, you take each nipple in your mouth and suck them to erection, then you playfully nibble them with your teeth forcing I to gasp in anticipation of what is going to come, after a few minutes, I slid your hand into my thong and play with my pussy and clitoris, you slide first 1
finger into your moistening pussy, then 2 and 3 playing with my clitoris with your thumb at the same time, after a little while my breathing has become laboured as me enter the thrills of my first orgasm, which you can feel on my finger as your pussy starts to throb, you then remove your hand and let I calm down.

After a few seconds you pull off your thong damp from my first orgasm, to reveal my pussy to me and to the world. Your look down upon it and see that it still has hair around it, not bussy but neatly trimmed, you part you legs and lean down my face close to my pussy taking the sweet aroma that is flowing from it. within seconds your lips are are upon my lips Kissing in licking my pussy, you take then force your tongue deep inside, and fuck I with it like a mini dick, this starts I off on the road to my second orgasm. As my hips start to buck you then begin to nibble on my clitoris, gently and playfully at first, but as my orgasm builds up you nibble a bit more firmer each time untill I explode over your face.

You then undress as I calm down again, this time you get I to join in you take my face in your hands and raise it to mine our lips meet, my tongue slides into your mouth, and mine into me, I taste the musky aroma on your lips from my pussy, we then slide down each others bodies untill my lips are inches away from your cock, and mine from my pussy. We hold that position for what seems like minutes but in reality is seconds, then I take you in my mouth and begin to suck you as you begin to kiss and lick my pussy, we stay in this position untill you have exploded into my mouth, and I onto your lips again, I drink down the spunk from your dick, licking and lapping your
clean, I then raise from that position and move back up so that we are lying there gazing into each others eyes, you then take me in my arms, and we embrace each other. when ready you part my legs again pulling my thighs to my tits and push your cock into my pussy, this makes I shudder with delight, you then begin to thrust into me, slowly at first gradually speeding up, you then reposition my legs over each of my shoulders, Faster and faster you thrust I start to groan as I reach orgasm again, and again, you then pull out to let me recover, you then take me by the hand and lead me to the shower, you pull me in the water cascading from our bodies, we kiss, you then
pour some soap onto my body and your hands begin to massage my tits soaping them up as they do so, keeping 1 hand on my tits you slide your other to my pussy and begin to massage it again bringing me to orgasm, all the while I have been playing with your cock and balls and washing them at the same time.

Your then take me over to the bath and sit me on the edge and part my legs. You reach for your razor and shaving cream, you spread the cream around my pussy. My eyes are fixed on our pussy as you begin to shave the hairs from around it, When you have finished you turn me around so that my feet are in the bath and pour water over my stomac and between my legs to wash off any remaining soap, I then run my hands over the area and feel my hairless pussy for the first time, I are supprised how it feels. You dry me off and fall to your knees and gently blow on my pussy, I are enjoying the feelings so much my clitoris pops out when you lick my shaven *DELETED* for the first time. We then return to the bed to carry on making love to each other, You lie on the bed and I squat over you gazing into your eyes before placing your cock at the entrance to my pussy and sliding onto it and ride you untill my energy has expired, and we both reach ecstacy orgasming together. I flop forwards tired from my exertions.

You roll me onto my stomac and gently massage my shoulders and back, working your way down my body, you part my legs and begin to massage the cheeks of my arse, dipping your fingers in and out of my pussy, you then take a pillow and place it under my stomac to gently raise my hips off the bed, you take a jar of lubricant and massage my arsehole, again gently sliding a finger in and out before lying ontop of me and replace your finger with your cock sliding up my anus slowly untill you can go no further and begin to slowly fuck my arse, while doing this you slide you hand under me to tickle and play with my clitoris another orgasm is nearly there brought on by the pleasure I am receiving from both my anus and clitoris at the same time as I explode into my
arse.

finally we lie there gazing into each others eyes as we gently stroke each others faces and bodies untill we finally fall asleep in each others arms. I to wait for your letter.

Your love Nataliya

Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW

This lass doesn't want to forget why she is here.

Quote:
I very much to want that our meeting happened more likely and I could suck your member and be engaged with you in love. I hope that you as to want sex with me.
Send some money more likely that I could carry money in agency.

Sounds like a pro! Do get her tested for STDs

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, oh my, oh my!! Shocked Laughing

I do believe, Mrs. Spooner, that I need to take a dip in the pool after reading that lovely email from your latest pet! Nice work!!

Hugs and kisses to you both! Very Happy

(Can you please send a selection of Chippendales to my room later? I do believe I have some...um...things for them to help me with. Wink )

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Can I watch?! Wink

Somebody needs their eye balls washed. Or somethin'.

Razz I'll be close by with a pool toy.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So glad we can waste the time of scammers while being educational and entertaining.

The added bonus is that each of our pets do get their scam scripts posted up at scamwarners to hopefully make it harder for them to scam

Poor Sweety, the male pets just dont seem to be responding so I have taken the liberty of sending off a few quick emails to some pets I have picked up from Romancescam

First we have Mike Click Here
Quote:
Hi Mike

Thank you for the lovely message you left me

I would love to get to know you better

please tell me all about yourself

Regards
SweetCheeks

Then there is Mark
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20140

Quote:
Hi Mark

Thanks for the message

I would love to get to know you better

Please tell me all about yourself

Regards
SweetCakes

And yes
I wrote SweetCakes Embarassed

I will find some more to play with later

Edited to fix a typo

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news, we have a reply in for Sweety already, I love a lad who works weekends Laughing

Mark hopes Sweety is having a good time
Well, we have something in common Wink
No doubt she is Laughing

It came in one big chunk of text so I have put some breaks in for the comfort of our guests, guest comfort is all important in Spooner Hall Laughing

Quote:
How are you doing today and you are ok? Hope you are having a good time because i had a nice time at church earlier today down here,Wow you said something good and i really hope you are serious because i am looking for my soul mate some one i can share my world and life with forever and i a sure i can treat you like the Queen forever.

I am Mark single man with No kid and and leave alone ... I do art work and sculptures as for job and i am in West Africa right now visiting my sick Mom and i would be coming back to stats sooner.I am mixed raced dad from San Fernando CA and my mom is an Africa lady they met there self back in there teens my mom came to the states for there Church Conference so that is where bought of them start there relationship and they got married.

My dad passed away some years back so my mom had to return back to her father land to settle down.Did any one told you that you are so Charming and so beautiful.Telling you more about who i am
that easy going type,open minded and a good listener .

I am so ready to relocate for the right woman if she comes my way and i will be 47 Oct 19 and I live alone,I work in a big Computer firm as a sales and distributors world wild,I laugh a lot and try to make people around me all the time happy.My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies,going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), I love all type of music, it ranges from salsa, meringue, r&b to classic music, it all depends on the mood. I'm learning to play the piano which i hope i can make my way around soon, i won't promise to sing but i will play. I love poetry.

I love small cozy places to eat, i like a quite atmosphere which makes a conversation more pleasant, your attention will be totally with the person across the table..My favorite food it's my father's cooking but its so sad he is not around anymore,love Italian, sushi, i love paella, pasta,
thai, a big juicy steak, hamburgers are great! ribs.My favorite color is , black, and white. Love candles, video games, Love movies especially comedy...I have a short hair and My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features.

I don't smoke,club and drink but i drink juice.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and Im also satisfied with whatever I 've.I am not a racist and i am very romantic i go to church 6times a week.I will go to where ever and who ever i find to be my soul mate.I love always being around my woman and letting her know how much i love her through my physical touch on her body with my sensitive parts.

What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is willing to merge her soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge her heart with mine and that will be marriage.And then I get to live with her in his humble abode for ever
and start a family with.

That is what i call true love.And this include being there for each other through thick and think ,in good times and in bad times.willing to share your last penny to save your partners life in a dying situation.True love,an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once,to know that you are part of something special and tell me more about you
Mark

What a wonderful first script this lad has, of course, I dont even know where he has a profile, except on Romancescam of course Smile

I was heartened to see he enjoys poetry, we will have to explore that avenue further a little later Wink

While on the subject of poetry, are you all aware there is a poetry contest running http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167436

Here is Sweety's reply

Sweety loves a poetic Guru
Quote:
Hi Mark

Thank you so much for the reply, I am glad for it, I am also glad that you approve of my picture and profile, it is always nice to be noticed, I am sure you will agree.

We, I sould tell you a little more about myself, I am about 40, a real lady doesnt tell her age but a true gentleman should ask often Wink I run the UK branch of a large company and spend a lot of time traveling myself.

Sorry to hear about your parents and especially your mum, i hope she gets better.

i see you like poetry, me too, I just love having poetry written for me, if it isn't too much to ask could you write something just for me, it would simply warm my heart, it doesn't need to be any contest winning standard just yet but I just love a poetic guru.

It is fantastic to here from you, I do think we will get on just fine

Please be careful over there in Africa, I here it can be reeeealy dnagerous there

Take care
Regards
Sweety

Edited to add new pet

In Further lad news I have sent another one Sweety's way

We will call him sandals

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog.php?bid=5270

Sweety sends message to Sandals

Quote:
Hi Sandals

It is so nice to hear from you.

As it turns out I think I am interested in finding out more about you

Please take care

Regards

Sweety

Edited again to add reply from Natalya
Nataliya is very much to worry

She sure is

Quote:
Hello my dear SweetCakes. To not receive from you any letter. Why you to not write to me? I very much to worry. I than that to offend you? Write to me as soon as possible. I to wait for your letter. Kiss you!!! Yours Nataliya

Here is Sweety's reply

Sweety wants to know if she is any good with poetry

Quote:
Nataliya

I am sorry for not emailing sooner but I had replied toi your last email, are you sure it came through, i was worried you were offended that i was so horny because of you, I could say sweet things to you all day and night long but it is time for bed

Sweet Princess, I was wondering if you are any good with poetry, no reason realy

Must go but please do keep me wime from these minus 5 temperatures we are having

Regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow yall are picking up new playthings left and right,lol.

That Mark does have a good script, that is very disturbing.

I know the Spooners will see to it that he has a new and improved one soon.

So glad to hear that Sweety is having a good time Very Happy

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted

Last edited by Dramaqueen on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SweetCheeks, I'm afraid your new beau is nearly bald.
Mark wrote:
I have a short hair

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His script is one of the worst I have seen from a scammers point of view, but we dont mind that at all, I laughed all the way through, it looks like he has written it out then done a spell check to fix it up, problem is the spell check has led him astray and given him the wrong words which throws it all out of context Wink

It seems Mark is keen on Sweety

Here is his latest to Sweety, paragraphs added because it once again came in one big block of text

Love everything you have said and you are so sweet

Quote:
hello baby
Love everything you have said and you are so sweet.Thanks for the Compleament. How are you doing and how is everyone doing out there ?

Its 3:01Pm here i just got back from the Hospital where i went to visit my mom and went to the Grecories store where i went to buy some food stuff for me to cook today i might be going to church later on though ,

I have been looking at your beautiful photos and you look so beautiful all the time i looked at you.I want to tell you this mostly importantly i want to get married to a caring,down to earth, romantic,God fearing woman like you.

The main thing is life that will make me happy is to have a loving, passionately Wife and a happy family as well. am religiously indined, God fearing , and believe jesus die for me on the cross of calvary.

But trust and massive care is mandatory i every relationship and i really want that.cos Men with great achievements are respected not for the things they really do but for the choices
they make .

i have decide to be a simple ,loving and impacting person who apart from the achievements of great feet i have planned to have also plan to have a very loving wife and family.For this is the secret to happiness in life....As life is better reffered as a juxtapositions of different things ..

or say and incoherent cohesion of mumble jumble so is my life a mixture of different things,skills,potentials and styles but one thing that unifies all this is the manner by which i express this indept characteristics and that is with a touch of simplicity,love for my fellow men,a mind of philanthropy,credence to the Lord God and finally with great love for my loved one...Take care Until i hear from you

I love that he has already seen Sweety's photos and thinks she is beautiful, he is right of course she is, but he doesn't know that Laughing

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he seems to think that having big feet is an achievement.

Well, he should be good for a poem or two then:

He's a poet and don't know it. His feet show it - they're long fellows.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
massive care is mandatory

Quote:
religiously indined

This lad is so attractive, he has such a lovely turn of phrase. If he fails with Spooners I'll have him. Twisted Evil

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to take him anyway

He does look like a compliant pet so far and his love of poetry makes him a wonderful prospect for the poetry comp Wink

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I think he will make a fine pet too. He does love to ramble on.

He's polite
Quote:
Thanks for the Compleament

Wants to make sure you dont forget him.
Quote:
simple ,loving and impacting person

Shocked

He cares for others.
Quote:
how is everyone doing out there?

Likes passion.
Quote:
The main thing is life that will make me happy is to have a loving, passionately Wife

Uses interesting words
Quote:
juxtapositions of different things

He is simple and loves his fellow man....
Quote:
i express this indept characteristics and that is with a touch of simplicity,love for my fellow men

There is just nothing better to show your love for a fellow man than to steal from them. Yes he is perfect.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DQ you could always co-bait with Dora

IM and PHONE he'd think he was in heaven.

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im kinda full with pets right now myself. Just got a whole new batch in from a dating site.
Also had a terrible headache last few days so I will pass on this little treat.
I think I had to much bubbly at the Spooners. Wink
I'm sure he will be a good pet for those who want to play with him though.
He seems responsive. Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Dating Scams Forum is where all the fun is!

Kate, you should submit your pets prose to Penthouse.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you Doc! Very Happy

They are causing some serious giggles in this thread. Look out for pollen...

The Spooners are catching some of the most entertaining pets. Laughing

This is educational, fun, and serves a very useful purpose in collecting lad scripts.. Not to mention the beneficial lad frustration, always a joy for us.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Spooner Hall Doc - the bar is free and open 24/7 glad you have popped in.

Laughing

DQ enjoying nibbles poolside,
Dora is up in the East wing entertaining a collection of Chips.
DW is tormenting some lad in the dungeon.
Titania is having a well deserved celebratory bash.
Corona is organising a group hug thingy.
TheFae is trying out some pool toys.

Cool

Quote:
It seems Mark is keen on Sweety

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo - and why shouldn't he be hahahahaha

Update on mark no-mark.

Quote:
hello baby,
hello baby how are you doing there .....i hope you are cool there...how was your Sunday
there? i hope you really have a nice day there...well baby i just i wanna say hi to you there and know how you are doing ....because i have be thinking of you here....... and it only your message can make me happy...please i will be looking forward for you reply.thank and god bless you baby.

Loads and loads of baby baby baby and thinking of me and wants a message. mmmmmm

He can wait till tomorrow - I don't DO Sundays.

Rolling Eyes Razz

Update on "hot'n'horny" nataliya.

Quote:
Lovely SweetCakes I very much miss on you and I hope for speed meeting, lovely it
is necessary to me to know exact date when you will send me money what
to make some accounts and to give this information in agency, lovely I hope that at you very well and you can make it soon, lovely I very wait for our first meeting, I think it there should be that that especial and unforgettable, I has prepared to you some surprises on our first meeting, hope it to like to you, I hope on speed meeting
with you and very much miss on you.

Yours Nataliya.

Sorry Murry no pron there - strictly business.

Shocked Laughing

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DW is tormenting some lad in the dungeon.

Only one in the dungeon, sensory deprivation is so effective. Another in the parlour learning to 'entertain' the ladies. The third sold to 'goat fanciers' for $500.

A rotten job but soembody has to do it whilst the Spooners well Spoon.

Neve had an 'ephraim' but got plenty of sandals, wonder if he has kinky feet?

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:

TheFae is trying out some pool toys.

Always prudent to keep one's arse-nal at the ready. Pool noodles count! Heh heh... Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic