SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving onto "merciiieeee"

Mercy wants to chat

What's with it with love lads and chatting so they can know their magas better??

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
hello how are u and am also like to know u more and plz can u add me to your MSN so we will chat from there better [email protected]
thanks so much,
MERCY...

Sweetcakes avoids the chat issue for now

Quote:
Hi Mercy,

I dont have a MSM, or at least I dont think I do, I must say it is terrible what happened to your parent, to lose both at once like that must have been horrible.

I am a little bit too busy right now but I will tell you more about myself tomorrow
Please do rite back and tell me more about yourself

Regards
Murray

Mercy asks again about chat

Quote:
thanks so much and l think u can find time to open one cuz l know as we chat on MSN as we know each other more that the email cuz am a free lance reporter and am here looking for the right man... honest, faithful and caring to start a new love together and live as husband and wife,
plz do try to open yahoo or msn so we can chat and know each other better before we play for a meeting in person soon cuz l want to come and do xmas with u if u dont mind,
regards,
MERCY JOHNSON.

Another pic sent

Cool

Sweetcakes dodges the idea of chat again with some waffle

Quote:
Hi Mercy,

Please tell me more about what you are reporting, it sounds so interesting

Meeting you in person sounds like a great idea, I do have some plans for christmas but I can always work around that.

Perhaps it is a little early to discuss what we are going to do to amuse ourselves, do you like camping, I am thinking how wonderful it would be if we went camping and spend a nite by a campfire, just the 2 of us, how does that sound.

No need for hair dryers or make up, we can shoot our own kangaroo to throw on teh barbie, have you eaten kangaroo before, it has a wonderful flavour, a cross between koala and platapuss, I just know you would love it and I must say a bit of meet on your bones wouldn't do you any harm

I will see what I can find out about this MSM but I do wonder why we cant just email like we are now, it seems to have worked so far.

By Mercy

Do tale care and please, feal free to send as many of those pics as you like
Regards

Murray

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners would like to welcome another new pet to the dungeon

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4637&p=17349#p17349

Sweety sends the tried and tested usual invite to Keith

Quote:
Thank you so much for the wonderful message you send me

I would be delighted to get to know you better.

You first but Wink lol

Regards
Katey

Keith doesn't waste any time in replying

Quote:
Hello Katey,

How are you doing?I hope you are fine and cool,Here is an introduction about myself and some of my picture,I am a passionate man looking for a passionate woman who wants to be loved forever. I want to find someone to share my life with.I am eager to find someone who can love me and my son . I have a lot of love to give you if you want it. I am caring, sharing, considerate and very friendly. I can talk a lot sometimes but I would prefer listening and learning. I have been very lonely on my own and would love to have someone who can show me lots of affection. Whilst I'm not Brad Pitt or Richard Gere my friends say I'm good looking. Im a widow my wife passed away immediately she gave birth to my son David and ever since then i've been a lonely and that is why I want to find the right one as I need it more than anything. I am not materialistic so I want a wife who is not after being rich but being happy with love and being cared about.I am new to this online dating,how is it going for you,have you met anyone on here?what do you do for a living?

Music:
I love ballads. Also music from Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Elton John, The Corrs, Enrique and Human Nature, I love dance music as I love dancing.Don't know ballroom dancing but wouldn't mind learning one day,I love r&b,hip-hop and rock.

Reading:
I read newspapers and some biographies but not many,Love to read novels as well.

Movies & TV:

I love watching House, NCIS, Aust Idol, Dancing/Singing with the stars....... My favorite movies are To Kill a Mockingbird, and most of Tom Hamks, Richard Gere and Harrison Ford movies. I love comedies and Romance.

Sport:

I like Swimming,Basket ball,Soccer and Tennis.

I will like to see some more pictures of you and you telling me more about your self,

I hope to hear from you soon,

Take Care,

Keith.

He followed that up with 2 pictures and this

Quote:
I hope i didnt scare you off..lol

Sweety sends some meaningless waffle to get his next script

Quote:
Hi Keith,

You haven't scared me off at all, in fact I find you very charming.

I am so sorry to here you lost your wife and your parents, taht is terrible, i feel so bad i dont know what to say.

I read you email and love what I read about you and will tell you more about me in my next email.

Right now I need to get back to work, I have lots of meetings today and I need some time to prepare

Thank you so much for replying

Regards
katey

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ken hasn't gotten back to me yet so I decided to stir the pot some:

Quote:
Mr. Kenneth,
I haven't heard from you in a great while. I hope everything is going well with your work and your other projects. I am a bit concerned that you have not responded back in awhile. I hope you are still interested in joining our society, it will be so beneficial to all involved. We have never had a man of your caliber join before and it would greatly benefit us to have you aboard. The other members that I have talked to are very excited about having you in the fold and contributing like we know you can! Please write back, I am quite concerned about your well-being. Did you think of any questions to ask about joining? I greatly await your response.

Sincerely,
8ruce 2ayson, Brilliance in a Jar

Quote:
Mr Bruce,

I am so sorry for not getting in touch with you in a short while just that i am trying to rush up the work so that i can home to be with my princess and the joy of my life. You made mention of a man of my caliber, i will like to know what you actually mean by a man of own my caliber. Moreso i will also like to know what are the requirement to join this secret society and i will also like to know if it is generational society such that every member of your familly must join maybe someone must have passed out. Pls Bruce kindly accept this question if at all it looks so demanding. Thank you so much for all your assistance and i will be looking forward to read from you.

KEN

Last edited by DeepSeaBaiter on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a four day delay ludicrously lucious "ludmilla writes

Quote:
Hi my love Murray!

I'm glad to see your letter. I am really happy to read it! I thought of us much, and I'm sure in my feelings to you Murray!

I want to tell you Murray that you are my love, I trust you and I tell you about my feelings I want to tell you all what in my heart now, I don't know can I write it in words but I try now. Today is cold wind and thoughts about you make me warm, I fell that you are very favourite for me. My heart beats faster when I dream about our metting. Last night I had a dream about us. It was fantastic dream, we was together and speak a lot, I don't remember where we was, but it
was not important for me. I feel your breath and it was the happiest moment in my life, It was so real... Then we come to house, we had a dinner with candles. I remember then we come to bedroom, but it was the final moment I remember, then I waked up, I was so warm and my
heart beats very often. I understood it was only a dream, but it was so real...

I think this dream has a important value for me. Maybe it's mark? I don't know but I really know that I love you all my heart Murray.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I WANT TO TELL IT YOU PERSONALLY, I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AND SEE YOUR EYES AND TELL IT TO YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU AND IT'S TRUE!!!

Today I'll go to the church and put candle for our relations, I make a wish to meet you Murray, I'll ask the God for you Murray. My heart is yours, I tell it to you because I trust you and I
never lie, I tell you my feelings to you and I'm sure I must tell you the truth. And it's beautiful truth to me that I love you... I don't thought that it will be, but I don't know why but I feel it to you Murray.

I think about you as my husband in future but we must know better each other for it and I know we must meet and be with each other. I love you Murray, please don't forget it, I feel it and I think we must use this chance if you feel that your heart speak to you. If you in love too, it's great!!! I understand that you can reject me, but I love you anyway. You are the interest man for me, I like your letters, I love your name very much, and I love you. Yes I love you Murray and it's great!!! I thank the God that I wrote you and find the perfect man Murray.

Your Ludmila.

I THINK SHE LUBS YA, MURRAY hahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Shocked

I knock out a quick poem for the vlad

Quote:
Ludmilla my sweet wonderful love
You have my heart beating so
I thank the powers that be above
You are now mine, see me glow

I cannot bear to live without you
We must meet and very soon
Beneath golden clouds and sky so blue
Sparkling stars and a wonderful moon

We will be together forever

I do love you so

I wrote this poem especically for you my love Ludmilla

I will send that with oodles of kisses and hugs

Murray

Laughing

Latest on "ken"

Quote:
Hello Sweety,

I received an email from Bruce but he did not ask me any question as regards the secret society. Honey i will be waiting to hear from you as regards the deposit so that i can inform them at the store that the funds is available. I love you so so much and i cant wait to be with you for us to spend the rest of our lives together.

KEN

Patting pet and hooking teh prey Sweety replies;

Quote:
Dareling Ken

I will write further tomorrow - hopefully you will have received in depth iformation that WILL be to your advantage.

I can divulge further and a quite rushed myself sorting itineries and background.

Watch for your mails

Bruce is busy also - but I know he will be in touch very soon

I am so very excited

Sweety loves you

Wink Rolling Eyes

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Bruce Rayson, Brilliance in a Jar

Quote:
a wonderful flavour, a cross between koala and platapuss

Great work love reading this thread!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of pet action but for now an important Ken update

About 11 hours ago Ken sends this worthless dripple
Quote:
Sweety have you made the payment so that i can infrorm them.....

Then Ken tells Sweety she is unattentive Rolling Eyes
What a silly pet

Quote:
Hello Sweety,

I sent you a message to confirm if you have made the deposit so that i can inform them at the store but you did not reply what i asked you which you means you are not attentive to me as well. I need to you to reply me and let me know what is happening since you said you will be going to the bank personally to make the deposit. I have been rushing the work here so that i can finish on time then get back home to be wit you. I love you more and more with all my heart, body and soul.

KEN

Ken is so lucky we have plans for him or he would have been slapped senseless Evil or Very Mad

Sweety proves who the unattentive one is Laughing

Quote:
Ken My dareling,

It is you who has not been attentive, in my last email i told you i would go to the bank myself tomorrow, that was when I wrote to you yesterday.

I was in and out of meetings until late last night, i can not tell a huge meeting of executives to just hang around for an hour while I go down to the bank myself because my clark spent $5,000 at the titty bar last time i sent him can I, especially when i knew how long teh meeting was going to be, nor can i write emails in my sleep.

Please be attentive Ken and if you wish to suggest that I SweetCheeks Spooner am not being attentive, do get your facts straight first.

I must say, you are lucky that the meeting went well, if it didn't go well I may have called you a worthless maggot again and you know how much that upsets you, see, how attentive I am Ken, I even understand how much you dont like being called worthless maggot.

Now, onto the main discussion points of the meeting, I really should be letting Bruce tell you all about this but we need somebody to do something for us there in Nigeria and I hoped you would be able to source somebody who is completely trustworthy to do this for us, they will be handsomely rewarded for their efforts as would you be but I do understand how hard it may be for you to find an honest Nigerian, while many of the Nigerians who have worked for us have been very honest and unstanding, they can be hard to find.

If you can do this, we are going to need to source somebody immediately so we have time to brief them on what is required.

I really have said too much already so please do ask Bruce of this and let him know if you have somebody in mind, if you do not it may set back our plans by months and cost this project millions of dollars or even complete failure if our competitors beat us to it.

Oh, your money, I do have some meetings today but have planned some time between them to go to the bank myself, just like i told you yesterday

Bye ken, tell me how much you love me and dont forget to rite to Bruce straight away if you have somebody in mind

Kisses for my exceptionalness
Sweety

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rushed Ken updates for DSB's benefit

Quote:
Hello Sweety,
I am very worried with the situation and the promises i have made to the store that they will get their money last week friday and today is wednesday what do you expect them to think about me that i made promise and never fulfill it. Pls Honey dont ever use that worthless maggot in any of your message to me again. I will be very glad if you can branch at the bank on your leaving the house so that you can do that at once so that you will concentrate very well during the meeting. I need you to do this for me this early morning so that i can branch at the store cos i could not branched there yesterday when i was leaving the work site when i cant confirm to them as regards the payment. I love you so so much and i will be waiting to read from you this early morning.
KEN

Quote:
Ken,

Please, get back to work, i told you i will go to the bank and I will, Banks dont open until after i get to work and i have set aside time today, not for lunch, not for shopping, not for talking to friends, not for doing anything at all for myself, i have set aside time to help you becasue you cant manage your business, I will get down to the bank after the next meeting that I am about to go into.

Have you emailed Bruce, that is what is most important, if you haven't you had better do it and tell Bruce to email me when he does so I know you are being serious about my Business, twice i have asked you and still no answer, do you have a trustworthy Nigerian that is willing to complete a mission for us or not, if you dont we will need to source somebody else and we dont have much time.

I expect you to email Bruce and get back to me by the time i finish this next meeting

Regards
Sweety

Quote:
Hello Sweety,

I am also trying to get the best that will handle the business which i know it is big business and it will be very good if we can take my time to look for the best person that will the job moreover i don't really know much about Nigeria i have to inform some of the people i met here and they promise to get someone for me but they need to be very careful cos they wouldn't want to recommend someone that is not trustworthy. Honey can you imagine what happen this morning, the store sent someone down to the work site to inform that they have not received the balance of the money since i assured them they will get it since and they have not, that is exactly what i have been trying to protect OMG!!!!. Pls Sweety kindly try your possible as soon as they bank open by 9am this morning and get back to me as soon as you have deposited the funds in the account. I will get back to you as soon as i get recommendation of a trustworthy person that will stand as your company's representative here. I love you so so much with all my life.

KEN

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still not getting anything out of him on this end. Think I should give him a kick in the britches?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do Wink

Reply prepared for later, not sent yet

Quote:
Hi Ken

I went to the bank, just got back, you cant imagine how embarrassed i was, standing there argueing with the bank manger, the bank packed as he insisted the account has been flagged and I was unable to deposit the money

I argued for 20 minutes, I called the bank manger a Maroonic arsehole, I told him his that his tellers all root goats and that he needs to stop acting the goat but he showed me the computer screen and he was right

You tell that hire yard to back off of there will be trouble you hear me, anyway, you will be able to pay triple after this mission is complete so dont let it worry you.

I (check in with DSB) have/not heard from Bruce, we need to know who you can offer tomorrow as the task we need needs to be done in the next day few days, we will be given a time to meet and we need to be ready to move, do you have somebody or not

I need to get back for this next meeting, I am already late

To tell me everything I need to know and ask that equipments yard about that account

Regards
Sweety

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this will light a fire:

Quote:
My good man Kenneth,

I hope your work is going well, I assume it is as I have heard very little out of you as of lately. I am in quite the situation as it were, I feel I can discuss it with you as we have a mutual trust and understanding. As you were made aware in my previous correspondence, the reach of the society is far and wide, we even have some interests in Africa as you could imagine. I told you earlier that we have no members in the society of an African lineage and that has hindered our activities in the area lately. As Sweety noted to you, we are in search of a good Nigerian to assist us in a project that could benefit everyone greatly. As you have not been indoctrinated as an official member, you will be reimbursed for your troubles in locating this trustworthy individual. An official member would not be involved in such monetary matters and would be rewarded in a much different fashion. All of the members of the society are unanimous in their support of you in this undertaking, please do not disappoint them Kenneth, the entire project lays in your hands. As I am not involved in this project directly, Sweety can direct you in further actions. This brings me to another point. We have never had two members romantically involved and with you and Sweety growing so quickly in your relationship, you will wield unprecedented powers in world issues if you still are willing to join the society. I await your response as this matter is pressing. I apologize for putting this weight on your shoulders Kenneth, the future is in your control.

Sincerely,
8ruce 2ayson, Elitist at Large

Last edited by DeepSeaBaiter on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on lad "ken" Sweariness and NSFW warning

Quote:
Myself, Murry and DeepSeaBaiter worked on and devised a planned a "safari" for this piece of scamming crap.....

but unfortunately he is proving just too damn thick, idle and unimaginative.

Despite our best efforts he will not budge from his lies about equipement shortages...

brain cell shortages more like

The baiting continued through the news blackout here - and I will bring you up to date.

Quote:
Sweety,

According to them at the store that account is a new account and it cant never be flagged for any reason so tell me what exactly is the problem?

Quote:
Hi Ken

I went to the bank, just got back, you cant imagine how embarrassed i was, standing there argueing with the bank manger, the bank packed as he insisted the account has been flagged and I was unable to deposit the money

I argued for 20 minutes, I called the bank manger a Maroonic arsehole, I told him his that his tellers all root goats and that he needs to stop acting the goat but he showed me the computer screen and he was right

You tell that hire yard to back off or there will be trouble you hear me, anyway, you will be able to pay triple after this mission is complete so dont let it worry you.

I have not heard from Bruce, we need to know who you can offer tomorrow as the task we need needs to be done in the next day few days, we will be given a time to meet and we need to be ready to move, do you have somebody or not

I need to get reay for bed, another huge day tomorrow
Do tell me everything I need to know and ask that equipments yard about that account

Regards
Sweety

Then sent

Quote:
Ken My Dareling

You trust what the store says more than me,.is that what you are saying?

I just got a call from Bruce which woke me up, I hate being woken, it makes me very irritable, he says you are not getting back to him.

I can not over stress the urgency here, for 3 days now I have asked if you can provide me with a trustworthy Nigerian to do a job for us, the job it very easy but it does require somebody who is very trustworthy, they will be paid in cash and paid handomely and you will also be paid for for supplying this person.

Payment will be paid half way through the mission and it is no small fee we are willing to pay, $10,000 for a days work plus we will provide a yellow Hummer if he chooses to do future work for us.

You will also be be paid $10,000 for finding this person, why do you think I was trying to deposit that amount.

Now, just quickly before I TRY to get back to sleep, the man at the bank told be the account has been flagged and I wouldn't be able to deposit money into it, this is not a good thing for my organisation Ken, please ask the store to check it out, perhaps they are suspected of terrorism or something because it is highly unusual.

Either way, by Monday you will have the money you need to pay them in cash but only if you pull your finger out and work with Bruce on this

Please ken, I need you to be exceptionally attentive here, this is very important to us and crucial to our rorganisation which is why the payment is so high

Going back to bed now, I need some rest, I have anotehr huge day tomorrow

Take care
Sweety

"ken" avoided Sweety and DSB (Bruce) - for 16hrs - then sent this feeble whine.

Quote:
Hello,

I dont believe all your story at all telling me the account has been flagged anyway dont worry anymore i have decided to sell some of my thinbgs including my laptop so that i can pay the money so you can go and look for someone to help you with your contact you need. Thank you so much.

This just begged for a massive slap from Sweety

Quote:
You gutless spineless, lazy *DELETED* worthless maggot, poor excuse for a human bean,

You pathetic useless piece of shit, you must be a complete embarrasment to your family, they didn't die did they, they didn't want anything to do with you because you are a worthless piece of shit.

Your wife, she didn't die in an accident, she died of bordom putting up with you,

You are the most stupid and incredibly lazy person i have ever met, you must have cheated to get through uni because to are too dumb to pass kindergarten.

The league will get by just fine without you

I do my best to help you and this is the way you help me.

What are you affraid of Ken, a woman who has to pay your way, worried you will be a laughing stock amonst your friends, well let me tell you you worthless maggot sitting on a turd
I will get this project completed with or without you, if you dont want my money then good, I would prefer to see my clark spend it at the titty bar than give it to you to pay for your mismanagement.

You will die like a poor church rat, filthy and smelling

If you change your mind and decide that you dont want to be a worthless maggot any more than let me know and we might be able to work something out

And ken, I want you to remember something very important, something you should never ever forget, a women is calling you a filthy worthless maggot, how do you feel about that.

Wink Twisted Evil Laughing

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if it's even worth the trouble anymore, but maybe create a fake lad and CC Ken in on the conversation discussing the travel arrangements with the new guy. Sort of a passive-aggressive chop without involving him directly in the plan.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't slap him silly - he's already silly. But, boy howdy you did slap the bejeebers out of him! clapping clapping

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo! :yikes: clapping clapping

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Deep Sea,

It cant hurt to have a fake lad taunt him a bit, tell him how silly he is, you could show him a picture of a lad with a yellow hummer to really rub it in, then remind him that Sweety said to tell him that he is a "worthless maggot sitting on a turd"

I must say, I do enjoy a good slapping Laughing

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking to myself at this point, but it might work:

Quote:
Mr. Rason,
I think you for offering the job from your busness. I will do it well. It is impotent to sind mee $2400 right away so thet I cin stat the joob. I is very reliebel NigeriaN. Yu b vary prood of me wen job is done. I tall u that ken boy is frud. he nevr want to hep u wit ze jub. when doz z hummer git hear? tank u agin Mr.rayson, I do not make u mad n zis busness.

tank u
Daniel sanders MD

I reply to "Daniel" and CC Ken along with it

Quote:
Col. Sanders,
Thank you so much for contacting me over this matter. My stomach has been in knots over this entire business since our only contact in Africa backed out on us regarding this deal. I am so sorry about your church, but I am sure this business will be most helpful to your congregation. As you are well aware, I cannot send the funds through the Western Union due to all of my finances being handled through a trust fund. I hope this does not inconvenience you at all my good sir. I would thank you not to criticize Mr. Kenneth in any future correspondence, he is one of the greatest minds in Africa, he simply has too much on his plate right now. The hummer will be sent to you after the work is completed. Thank you for being such a wonderful help Col. Sanders, you contacted us at just the right time.

Sincerely,
8ruce 2ayson, eternally grateful

Last edited by DeepSeaBaiter on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Brilliant idea DSB - make that "maggot" squirm and suffer.

Quote:
Reminds me of the time I drunk a whole bottle of "moral turpitude" - it was gross!

Laughing

Spooner Saturday catch up report time.

Lad "keith" writes to Sweety - (spacing added)

Quote:
Hello Katey,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me as i really do appreciate it. Well here is a lil more about me. Well i'm a wonderful person to be with, i love to be happy and to also make everyone around me happy at all costs.

I am single/widowed, My Wife died 8 years back like i said before and things were really hard for me cuz i just couldn't get over it easily but i guess with time i had no choice than to just move on. My Kid's name is David and he is 9 year old. I love him so much and i am proud of him everyday of my Life.

I am presently in East Ham UK just to buy some materials for work but hope to be back home soon. I live in CA. I Work as a computer programmer/analyst and i am also into systems config and pc assembling, I find very much peace and tranquility with the Job i do. I'm 6" 150 with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.

I am a real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and tennis and I enjoy chilling with my friend. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room with David, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,( What would You like to Tell me?)

I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share ideas and taught with me,as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t..

I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship with you,I want to build up a close Friendship with you,I want it to be like as if you have you have never shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.A lot of Kisses and Hugs to you..

I await your respond soon.

Take Care,

Keith...

Sweety waffles back some nonsense

Quote:
Keith,

Your male was a wonderful tonic and I am so glad you contacted me. You sound a very worthy man indead.

A little about myself - 40 years old - businesswoman - I manage the UK arm of a worldwide business - I am a member of a number of Sociaties - enjoy dancing, parties and tea with my friends.

As I wrote earlier we are hard pressed for staff due to an outbreak of swine flew here - do not worry I have had my shots - so safe.

We are running a half year audit - which neads completion well before the Xmas break

I must just say again how your male has brightened my mood.

Please write again soon I find learning about othersand there lifes so fascinatting.

Regrets for short male

Katey Spooner

Wink

Turning to "ludmilllllla" " the happiest girl from Russia" - again with (added spaces)

Quote:
Dearest Murray!

I just received your letter and I must tell you.......

I AM EXCITED! I am excited because the energy and enthusiasm that is bursting from this last letter overwhelms me. Murray, I really love it, and before I say anything else, let make one thing crystal clear for you. I will be more woman for you than you can possibly imagine.

When it is raining, I will make the sun shine for you.
When it is dark outside and you are a little afraid, I will make the light come on.
When you are just a little cold, I'll put my arms around you and make you warm.
When you need a little hug, I'll hold you until you say stop.
When you ask for a little kiss, I will take you to the moon and back.

If I can make you happy, then I'll be the happiest girl from Russia.

This is for real Murray! I feel great. Murray, you have been honest and sincere with me since the day we met, and you have not stopped.... not even for a moment.

Do you know what this does to a girl like me? When you write to me I feel like I have melted in your hands. Murray, thank you for your feelings! As for me, I feel I start falling in love with you!

But what is love, actually? My answer to this question is simple: love means to feel to belong to another person. These are simple words, but if you think about the deep meaning of this phrase, you will understand that what I have told has a very important concept. Feel up to belong to another person means accept the own friend as he is, with his good and bad qualities. Share the life of all days long, the dreams, the hopes, the happy moments and the sad moments. Sacrificing oneself, if necessary.

Do you know the formula that is used for the marriage? Ludmila, do you want to take as husband Murray etc.? Yes, quite that. This is a thing that, it's my opinion, should know all the couples that decide to get married. Preferably before the marriage. However, that is what means to feel to belong to another person. But it's not enough: the feeling must be mutual. As I feel up to belong to another person, I must also feel that my friend belongs to me, sharing the same ideal. Love and feel to be beloved, this is the way for the happiness. Murray, I have
read your letters with attention and know their hidden meaning: very probably you would have used more poetic expressions, but you would have expressed the same concepts.

I love you for this reason too.

Kisses for my Prince! I love you Murray!!!

Your Ludmila. Kisssssss!

Murry waffles and woos like a good 'un - well me really, but then I am the better wooer!

Quote:
Sweetest Dareling princess Ludmilla

My heart is pounding as I read your mail. You make me sparkle so much.

YES YES YES - It IS Love - I Love You Sweet Ludmilla with my everything.

Please - we have to meet and soon - I am making grand plans for you and Xmas together.

Parties - dancing - long cuddling sessions - hot tub delights - and mooning at deers.

Your mail is so full of wonderfulness and truth.

I cannot wait for us to be together forever - loving and sharing and caring.

Ooodles of love and hugs and kisses

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Wink

Quote:
Hilarious - that "boris" will be more woman for you than you can possibly imagine.

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Quote:
mooning at deers

Great holiday tradition!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mooning at deers
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mooning at deers.

I thought we were going to keep that a Spooner secret Rolling Eyes

Great work in keeping the pets fed and watered My Dareling

Mooning at deers is a tradition that until a couple of days ago I knew nothing about, I couldn't have imagined it was so popular.

Sweety, we need to get some deer for Spooner Hall Wink Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
We had a few pet free days - so Murry went and bought a new Gnome to go with the new deer.

Rolling Eyes

"keefie" apologizes for the delay and sends some more twaddle

Quote:
Hello Katey,

How are you doing... I'm so so sorry for the late replies, its because i have been busy with work. I feel so happy to hear from you. So tell me, how has your day been and what have you been up to?I'm happy to learn more about you and would love to learn more and more and more about you. And also i want you to know that i am not just after your looks cuz its not the looks that matters most to me but its the heart that matters most to me..

So if you have a beautiful heart inwardly then outwardly you are beautiful as well.More about my Son, he is 9 years old. He is so smart, loving and a happy boy... Sometimes he wishes he had the chance to get to know his mother very well before she passed away but i just try to talk him out of those memories and to let him know that its the future that matters most and not the past. She died of Cancer and kidney stones as well.

As for me, i just have to work always just to make sure i earn a living and make sure my son is happy as well. I will be back home in a couple of days from now cuz i have to work on the materials i came here to buy. I like all that you have said about you and would love to learn more.

I am mixed race, my dad is American and my Mom is Puerto-rican. They both Loved each other so so so much not until death took them away from me when i was little. I lost both of them in an auto accident and ever since then things were pretty difficult for me but one way or the other i survived.. So its like virtually everything was taken away from me when i needed them the most.

Well, i have to go get some things done now hun and i hope that you tell me more and more about you as well as seeing some nice pictures of you too if you dont mind.

Thanks a lot and stay blessed.

Kisses and Hugs to you.

Keith.

Mmm Cancer and kidney stones - what BS - bet she had ingrowing toenails as well

Laughing

Best reply some twaddle back "Spooner-style"

Quote:
Hi again kieth,

Gosh you have been as busy as me it seems. It has been all rush and I am so glad you have rote - and such a wonderful male.

The more I learn about peeple the more i like tham - Do you find that too ?

Sorry to here you have had a hard time of it - but you have servived - like that song "glory garner" i think

We are making loads of preperations for Xmas here - i do hope you will have time to join us.

The half yearly audits are completed - no thanks to half the staff havin swine flew.

You deer kieth can love me for my looks all you like deer man - i will lookie for some pics when i get a minuet.

Anyways love to you and son - has he a name - need one to put on his Xmas pressy.

Keep me informed - i love males - espeshally from intaresting peeps like you

sinsere regards

Katey

Cool Razz

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping love it
Quote:
We had a few pet free days - so Murry went and bought a new Gnome to go with the new deer.

Laughing Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too funny!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad ya lovin it gals - I am too - let's celebrate poolside (chips n drinkies)

Wink

An easily impressed pet "keef" gushes.

Quote:
Hello Katey

How are you today? I hope you are having a nice time. Thanks for telling me more about yourself, as for me i'm cool and lonely. I'm new to this and most of the ladies I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice"and made me think ahead with this little message of yours. And the name of my son is David.
I love to play golf and i love to swim too , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook......I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself...Thank you so much for your messages as it actually made my day!!!,you sound like all i want,you are my perfect match..
I'm looking for a lady that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me, someone who understand what true love mean someone who is going to love me for me someone who is not going to cheat on me someone who is honest, trustworthy, compassionate, caring, loyal and someone who going to love me for the rest of her life No drama no games i believe Im too old for that i want a serious relationship someone who is going to take my son David like her own son.
The very reason I am interested in establishing a Relationship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and from there we would see how
it goes with us..I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you..I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.
I believe that you are my perfect match and will keep the conversation with you and see how it goes with us.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Kisses and a lot of Hugs,

Take Care,

Keith.

Sweety can outgush any amount of twaddly-pifflinessness

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Wow Kieth,

What a wonderful hartfelt male. You have brightend my day consiarably.

The more i read - the more i am taking a shine too you.

I keep nodding as i read - yeps honest, trustworthy, compassionate, ingrity, honour.

And thanks so much - david is a wonderful name - i am sure i will adore him and fuss him to bits.

There has not a lot been happenin here today - we have celebrating BBQ tomorrow for staff.

Marinated chicken - steaks - plus the usual salads and stuff.

My partner supplies the drinks - Laphroaig is his fave - mine too.

Pity you not here - but maybe the next do nearer Xmas.

Simply love reading your interesting mails

Please rite again soon, i too am keen to see wear this goes.

Fond regards Katey.

Shocked

Next up "wayne" from "california" - he has been silent since Nov 13th

Quote:
Oh..... Sorry... been very busy with works... and working a contract that we move me out of the state....
can you tell me more about yourself pls.... everything I need to know.

thanks

Sweety reply

Quote:
Hi again wayne

I did rite to you - but i thoughts you lost interest

Wow - out of state sounds very interesting and important

I too have been very busy - half year audits - despite half the staff having swine flew.

A little about myself - 40 years old - children left home - life stable but no love interest

I run the UK arm co-owner of a sucessful worldwide business - my partner prefers the fleshpots and titty bars in Australia - he runs the Aussie arm - you see.

So I am looking for that someone special.

So how are you - hope you are fine and dandy.

Please let me know all about your contract. I love reeding about intersting stuff

Fond regards

Katey

Laughing

"ludmilla" has been silent for 6 days - so resending "nudge" last Murry waffle

Quote:
Sweetest Dareling princess Ludmilla

My heart is pounding as I read your mail. You make me sparkle so much.

YES YES YES - It IS Love - I Love You Sweet Ludmilla with my everything.

Please - we have to meet and soon - I am making grand plans for you and Xmas together.

Parties - dancing - long cuddling sessions - hot tub delights - and mooning at deers.

Your mail is so full of wonderfulness and truth.

I cannot wait for us to be together forever - loving and sharing and caring.

Ooodles of love and hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Maybe it was the deer mooning that put "her" off - let's try and re-kindle the lurve

Rolling Eyes Cool

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday Spooner shenaniganess

Quote:
I am experimenting on pet "wayne" - trying a different approach - because he is a "IM" chat lad and I am insisting on mail only.

So I am sending more information (BS) to maintain his interest.

It IS just more twaddle, but I am trying to appear as a likely victim, wealthy, naïve and NORMAL

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Whoa... I really appreciate your reply to my email... how can I loss interest in you... due never really see your pics... have you seen mine..?

Where are you really from and are..?... Am from Santa Clara in Cali, USA... but presently in England to sign the contract I told you about and after tht will be moving to the construction ground... which is not in England... not yet know where..Am 44 this year june 7th with my kids susan... 6 this year also... how many kids do you have...? a widower... what happen to your marriage? and what are the qualitiies you love in a man...?

Love to hear back from you soon... I may not reply back to so soon.... due to my schedule.. but promise to make sure tht I get back to you as soon as I could...

Thanks and remain blessed.

Quote:
Thankies so much for you mail - it really brightened my day

You sound a very interesting and capable and interesting man.

I have never been married - my partner and myself built up a successful business - and we sort of never actually got round to tying the knot.

The children understood and were never concerned that they were the product of a common-law marriage.

After the children moved away however, my partner went through a "mid-life" crisis and went all silly - like all men I know.

It's sad, but he has burned one bridge too many - and I am all alone now.

Ocasional affairs are all well and good - but I am looking for some serious comittment.

Originally I was born in Siberia - but live now at the Hall in England.

Please tell me more about sweet Susan and yourself - you sound so caring and perfect.

Best regards.

Katey (Sweety to my friends)

Laughing Cool

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic