SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent reply DSB

I think he sees you as an easier target for giving him cash, he has completely ignored Sweety since she slapped him senseless Laughing

I will see if I can get him salivating again Wink

Sweety is willing to forgive Ken

Quote:
Hi Ken

I have heard back from Bruce and he says you have managed to get the equipments on credit, well done.

In light of you actually getting off your arse to do something for yourself, I have decided to forgive you so long as I get a nice long appology and promise not to mention that place ever again.

Please, as a favour to me, let bruce get involved in the project, ask him some technical questions, even if you already know the answers, he is chewing at the bit to get involved.

Regards
Sweety

This pet has provided so much entertainment, lets hope it continues Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen bit, I'm wondering if Ken would be up to joining a secret society of the most brilliant minds in the world. Sweety could play up the greatness of this society and would have to work hard to convince Bruce that Ken is made of the right stuff for it. I never knew being a senile old fart could be so much fun.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I never knew being a woman could be so much fun Laughing

I am sure Sweety can talk up Bruce and the League's talents Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DSB fantastic work ! bow_down

Quote:
After the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen bit, I'm wondering if Ken would be up to joining a secret society of the most brilliant minds in the world.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

In one hour ago from "idle" "kennarth" - a new account to report.

Quote:
My Dearest Princess,

Thank you so much for your love, care, support and perfect understanding really appreciate. I was able to get in touch with (name deleted) and he promised to get in touch with you as soon as possible today so that i can fulfill the promise i made to the store where the equipments was hired. My Love i will be very glad if you can make the funds available to the account number given to us by one of the staff that work in the store, she said as soon as the payment is remitted in the account she will receive an alert from her sister and she will also let me know. My Love here is the information given to me by the lady at the store and i will want to look for the branch of the bank nearest to you so that you can make deposit into the account and get back to me so that i can also inform the lady. Thank very much for all you have done for me by standing by me to see to the success of this contract, it is true now that BEHIND ANY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS WOMAN.

NAME: DEBORAH MORRIS
BANK NAME: WACHOVIA BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1010243047547
ROUTINE NUMBER: 061000227
BANK ADDRESS: 1660 MOUNT VERNON
CITY: DUNWOODY
STATE: GEORGIA
ZIPCODE: 30338
BANK PHONE NUMBER: 770-570-1197
ONLINE BANKING NUMBER: 800-922-4684

I will be waiting to read from you my love later today...

KEN

Laughing Wink

Quote:
Sweety Spooner guide to reporting bank account

If you are in any doubt, talk to a mentor or moderator.

Cool

Hi Alan << personal touch (not required, but nice)

Bank account supplied by scammer follows. Please advise if I can provide further details

Regards
Cathartic Kate << Nice general touch

Bank account next << important stuff first

This scammer has been profiled at Scamwarners << Again, not necessary but I like to include a link to their Scamwarners profile

Then include the complete header next, feel free to remove your own email address

Mail << again just a nice touch - easier to read than in header form

The finished item;

Quote:
Hi Alan

Bank account supplied by scammer follows. Please advise if I can provide further details

Regards
Cathartic Kate

Bank account next

This scammer has been profiled at Scamwarners

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3944

Delivered-To: [email protected] Received: by 10.216.37.75 with SMTP id x53cs198384wea; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:13:02 -0800 (PST) Received: by 10.224.53.23 with SMTP id k23mr42193qag.304.1258643581366; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:13:01 -0800 (PST) Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received: from imr-db03.mx.aol.com (imr-db03.mx.aol.com [205.188.91.97]) by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 7si1916179qwb.12.2009.11.19.07.13.00; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:13:01 -0800 (PST) Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 205.188.91.97 as permitted sender) client-ip=205.188.91.97; Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 205.188.91.97 as permitted sender) [email protected] Received: from imo-da04.mx.aol.com (imo-da04.mx.aol.com [205.188.169.202]) by imr-db03.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id nAJFCtc5019420 for <xxxxxgmail.com>; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:12:55 -0500 Received: from [email protected] by imo-da04.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v42.5.) id o.ca6.53647411 (37115) for <[email protected]>; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:12:53 -0500 (EST) Received: from smtprly-me03.mx.aol.com (smtprly-me03.mx.aol.com [64.12.95.104]) by cia-ma01.mx.aol.com (v126.13) with ESMTP id MAILCIAMA011-b2d24b056070135; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:12:53 -0500 Received: from webmail-d059 (webmail-d059.sim.aol.com [205.188.91.208]) by smtprly-me03.mx.aol.com (v127.4) with ESMTP id MAILSMTPRLYME031-b2d24b056070135; Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:12:48 -0500 References: <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Subject: I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH... Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:12:48 -0500 X-AOL-IP: 172.191.237.110 In-Reply-To: <[email protected]> X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI MIME-Version: 1.0 From: [email protected] X-MB-Message-Type: User Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"; format=flowed X-Mailer: AOL Webmail 29202-STANDARD Received: from 172.191.237.110 by webmail-d059.sysops.aol.com (205.188.91.208) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:12:48 -0500 Message-Id: <[email protected]> X-Spam-Flag:NO X-AOL-SENDER: [email protected] My Dearest Princess, Thank you so much for your love, care, support and perfect=20 understanding really appreciate. I was able to get in touch with Mr.=20 Bruce and he promised to get in touch with you as soon as possible=20 today so that i can fulfill the promise i made to the store where the=20 equipments was hired. My Love i will be very glad if you can make the=20 funds available to the account number given to us by one of the staff=20 that work in the store, she said as soon as the payment is remitted in=20 the account she will receive an alert from her sister and she will also=20 let me know. My Love here is the information given to me by the lady at=20 the store and i will want to look for the branch of the bank nearest to=20 you so that you can make deposit into the account and get back to me so=20 that i can also inform the lady. Thank very much for all you have done=20 for me by standing by me to see to the success of this contract, it is=20 true now that BEHIND ANY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS WOMAN. NAME: DEBORAH MORRIS BANK NAME: WACHOVIA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1010243047547 ROUTINE NUMBER: 061000227 BANK ADDRESS: 1660 MOUNT VERNON CITY: DUNWOODY STATE: GEORGIA ZIPCODE: 30338 BANK PHONE NUMBER: 770-570-1197 ONLINE BANKING NUMBER: 800-922-4684 I will be waiting to read from you my love later today... KEN

My Dearest Princess,

Thank you so much for your love, care, support and perfect understanding really appreciate. I was able to get in touch with (name deleted) and he promised to get in touch with you as soon as possible today so that i can fulfill the promise i made to the store where the equipments was hired. My Love i will be very glad if you can make the funds available to the account number given to us by one of the staff that work in the store, she said as soon as the payment is remitted in the account she will receive an alert from her sister and she will also let me know. My Love here is the information given to me by the lady at the store and i will want to look for the branch of the bank nearest to you so that you can make deposit into the account and get back to me so that i can also inform the lady. Thank very much for all you have done for me by standing by me to see to the success of this contract, it is true now that BEHIND ANY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS WOMAN.

KEN

Soooooo Spooners have yet another little piggy to award to a promising member.

It is only fair to consult with Murry first - and anticipation is fun too.

Laughing

Sweety sweetly replies - too filled with fanciful ideas to even mention money

Quote:
dareling kenneth

You have made me so happy today. See I knoew deep down you were a man of promise, an extraaordinary man in fact.

Bruce has just phoned - he is so full of ideas and whatknots.

Please tell me how you are both gettin on and perhaps what secret descoverys you are making.

He is a proffesor of pshycical enginering you know - and a member of a secret sosiety.

Very hush hush and impertant.

Get back to me with any news at all my prinse.

Twirly happy Katey

Shocked

lad "ken" rushed reply - knew he would

Wink

Quote:
Darling did you got the Account that i sent to you?i will tell you what you have mail me later ok Love just tell me if you have got the Account ad when you will trasfer the money into t?Love you More

Sweety ACTS dumb

Quote:
Keenarth,

Oh that account ? Audrey, you sons girlfriend -You sent it ages ago.
Is it safe now and working ?

What news from Bruce ?

Love you 2 so much

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving on to Murry's sweetheart of teh moment "ludmilllla"

I reply for Cakes

Quote:
Hi Ludmilla my dareling

My Beautiful Princess, you are so beautiful, inside and out and all so caring, as you lie with me, my chest as your pillow, I sigh as I breath through your hair.

There is nobody in this world i love more than you and I cant wait to have you with me so we root root like rabbits.

Please, tell me, are you a screamer, if so that is no problem but I might have to put some extra insulation in the walls and ceiling, thankfully we can get that done cheaper at the moment.

Well, I need to get back to it but it was so lovely reading from you

Regards
SweetCakes

Cool

Teh screamer replies

Laughing

Quote:
Hi my lovely Murray! I am glad to your message and thank, that you understand me . You are, one of those few people which are my parents and my best girlfriend, you Murray, in which I also can find understanding.

I have some news to you Murray. Today i had conversation with agency of travel. To me have told, that to receive the visa of the tourist in your country difficultly, but they can help to me. But the agent had no a lot of time to speak with me because it was necessary for him to go on assembly. And consequently he has postponed my conversation for tomorrow. Tomorrow I meet him and I shall discuss the visa. I hope, lovely, that all will be - well. I have some excitement concerning all it, but also I have firm intention to meet you dear! Therefore any difficulties will not stop me. And we'll meet.

Write to me, dear, give me many forces and energy. My gentle kisses!

Your Ludmila.

Yawnerama - visa - blah - discuss - blah - agency of travel - more blah.

Bestest to give her a day to get ready for "her" money request - besides best not seem too keen.

Twisted Evil

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more from Mr. Kenneth:

Quote:
Mr Bruce,

It was a great pleasure to read from you this early morning and i cant but appreciate your kindest gesture once again i pray God continue to bless the work of your hands and all your heart desire will be met in Jesus name. I was at the store yesterday to give them assurance that i will get the rest balance of their funds to them as promised tomorrow that make the have more trust in me more and more that i gave them a deadly date and stick to it and i will be very glad if Mr Bruce if you can help me get the money from my princess and send it to me today and first thing tomorrow morning so that i can make it available for the store as promised. I cant stop thanking for everything and i will be very delighted to meet you in person when i get back home after the project. Thank you so so much once again and God bless. Pls kindly help me send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER which fast, safe and reliable so that i can have access to it immediately and pay the store.
Here is my SON'S Information:

NAME: JOHN JACKSON
ADDRESS: 28 Whitechapel High St London, E1 7QA United Kingdom

I will be waiting to read from you today and stay blessed in the atmosphere of blessings.

KEN

I refuse to get involved with his money issues and make it perfectly clear, in Bruce's own special way

Quote:
My good man Ken,
This is quite abrupt having you ask me for the funds. I have contacted your dearest to spread the good news of your success, I had no idea that you would be wanting me to foot the $30 that should be paid. I would be more than happy to help you, but my money comes through a rather large trust fund and I refuse to carry cash or checks on my person anymore. I am quite sure you understand, you can trust so few people anymore because of so much fraud and corruption throughout the world. I remember a time when you could ask your neighbor for a cup of sugar without fear of it being contaminated with bodily liquid or just being able to leave your doors unlocked at night. In fact, I can remember when you could relieve yourself on the subway without anyone giving you even the slightest look. The world has definitely changed, hasn't it Kenneth? I have become quite content puttering around my the grounds of my estate, giving to the needy and tending to my academic associations, they do consume quite an amount of time as I'm sure you are aware. How are things with you and your sweety? I have heard very little from you about your thoughts and feelings in this matter. Perhaps you are a very introverted person, but with the way she raves about you, she must consume your every waking moment as well. I can definitely see your attraction to her, she was quite the stunner when she was playing tea party or traveling to the zoo. You are quite the lucky man Kenneth, I do hope that you treat her as well as I imagine you would.

Sincerely,
Bruce Rayson, Academic and Philanthropist

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very funny Deepsea,

I particularly liked this bit;
Quote:
I can remember when you could relieve yourself on the subway without anyone giving you even the slightest look

I remember those days with fondness Cool Laughing

Ken says, "BEHIND ANY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS WOMAN."

I had best not comment on that one

Quote:
Honey,i want you to re-read this email carefully,i just sent it today,it is not the other one i sent you,since you told me the other i sent to you was flagged so sent another one

Thank you so much for your love, care, support and perfect understanding really appreciate. I was able to get in touch with Mr. Bruce and he promised to get in touch with you as soon as possible today so that i can fulfill the promise i made to the store where the equipments was hired. My Love i will be very glad if you can make the funds available to the account number given to us by one of the staff that work in the store, she said as soon as the payment is remitted in the account she will receive an alert from her sister and she will also let me know. My Love here is the information given to me by the lady at the store and i will want to look for the branch of the bank nearest to you so that you can make deposit into the account and get back to me so that i can also inform the lady. Thank very much for all you have done for me by standing by me to see to the success of this contract, it is true now that BEHIND ANY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS WOMAN.

KEN

Editing with my reply to Ken

Sweety will send the clark to the bank to send him some money.

Quote:
Hi Ken My Dareling

I am so glad you are finaly realising you cant be so lazy and expect it all to happen for you while sitting on your arse

I should also remind you, I am a business woman and I stand behind no man, the business i have built up was built up by me and I never had to ask any man for help with money to keep my business going. I would prefer to say, behind every woman, there is a handsome prince ready to do her every desire. From behind, the man should be able to support a woman to succeed.

I will send the clark down to the bank when he goes to pick up my morning muffin and juice and he can deposit some money for you.

I do want you to realise that I will be expecting you to pay it back, it is not the money but the principal of the matter and i think it will make you a more responsoble person.

I will let you know when the clark is back from the bank

Regards Sweety

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't know if that was such a wise idea. Sending out a clark with $30 is just asking for trouble. They could get mugged, have a gambling problem or hit the girly bars on the way to the bank!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say there is a much better than average chance of that happening Wink

In fact, I would have to say it is for certain Laughing

Editing with Sweety's next installment

Sweety is worried about her muffin

Quote:
Hi Ken

I am a little concerned, i sent the clark to the bank over an hour ago and he is still not back and he is not answering his phone.

What is worse is that he has not bought back my muffin and juice and no muffin and juice makes for a very shitty Sweety.

Can you please check the bank account, i was just wondering if he has made it that far, I do hope everything is OK and that they haven't sold out of Blueberry muffins, i am going to have to head down there myself by the look of it.

Please get back to me straight away Ken and let me know

Regards
Sweety

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a 24 hr delay - Cakes replies to his wonderful "new lurve"

Quote:
My sweet princess darling ludmilla,

I woke this morning to your kisses - so wonderful are you in reality and my dreams.

I am so very eager to here how you are getting on with sorting the arraingements.

This promises to be the very best Xmas and New Year ever.

Great food - long mornings and - well all the time - snuggly cuddling.

WOW you have me so excited just imagining how good it will be babe.

Oodles of long sparkly kisses - head to toes.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxx

Your Happy Prince.

Laughing

We await the sorry tale of "please prince, it more expensive than I thought" mail.

Wink

Quote:
But it is time to announce the "piggy in the siggy" to a very deserving new piggy-less member.

Murry and myself have been very impressed by promising baiter. Helpful and encouraging of others too

<drum roll purleeze>

Well Done Lantana - may it be the first of many well deserved gongs.

Cool

Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:

Quote:
But it is time to announce the "piggy in the siggy" to a very deserving new piggy-less member.

Murry and myself have been very impressed by promising baiter. Helpful and encouraging of others too

<drum roll purleeze>

Well Done Lantana - may it be the first of many well deserved gongs.

Cool

Thank you, thank you. I am at a loss for words.
I am just a beginner and pale by comparison to masters such as yourself.
I will continue to read and learn and of course ask questions.

All my best.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! You'll go far!

This stuff is pretty boring, compared to the last few exchanges, but it's working up to getting Ken to join my secret society. I'm more curious than anything how far this can be taken.

From Mr. Ken:
Quote:
Mr Bruce,

Thank you so so much for that beautiful word of encouragement and nmotivational advice cant stop to appreciate you for all you are doing for yours i pray God almighty reward you and grant the rest of your heart desire to be achieved and totally complete on earth. I love her so much with the whole of my entire life and i cant wait to get back home to meet you in person and blesss us together as one happy family. I went to the store after work yesterday to assure them again of getting their funds today, i will be very glad if you can get in touch with my princess early today so that my integrity and promise to the store will be sustained. Mr. Bruce thank you once again for your great assistance and support God bless you and your entire household.

KEN

Bruce's Response:
Quote:
Mr. Kenneth,
I am so happy to hear your loving words about your darling Sweety. She is indeed a wonderful person and will make you happy for many years to come. Honey, it is so great to see you get your problems straightened out and becoming so strong with things. It is so disappointing to see people try to leach off of others and try to take advantage, that is why it is so great to see you do so well and try to make something of yourself. There are so many terrible out there, so it is refreshing to see someone that adheres to virtue as you seem to. Kenneth, honey, I do have something to discuss with you, but it is of the utmost secrecy as very few people are aware of it. I am sure that I can trust your confidence in this matter as it will benefit you in the future.
Sincerely,
Bruce Rayson, knowing better.

And again:
Quote:
Mr. Bruce,

In my entire life i have been a man with good sense of humor, trustworthy and sincere, and i do things with all my heart, body and soul that was i had to take my time ever since my wife died to raise my son and look for a woman that will love me and i will love her back the more and to God be the glory she brought my princess to my entire life and everything turn new full of joy and happiness. I believe you can confide in me with total assurance of security, honesty and my sincere loyality as a man of good virtue and moral. I will be gladly waiting to read from you and feel free to share anything with me and i willl never let you down. I can stop thanking for all your support i pray God almighty reward you in million folds. Hope to read from you soonest.

KEN

Now the secret society sale:

Quote:
My good man Kenneth,
It is so excellent for you to tend to your associates the way you do. It is exceptionally commendable. I am excited to be able to be able to let you in on this invaluable secret, as it does pertain to you in a considerable fashion. As Sweety has made you aware of previously, I am a member of a very secretive society that consists of only the best and brightest minds in the world. Unfortunately, until you are a member, I cannot tell you who is already involved. How this concerns you is that we would like for you to consider joining us. As you can imagine, there are very few candidates in your part of the world. Being in the field of work that you are in and your exceptional grasp of abstract thought, you would be a strong contender. Now, I am well aware that this is a considerable amount of information to take in, so it would be best for you to think about it for as long as you need and to let me know your thoughts and whatever concerns you may have. The rewards for joining are invaluable and it would enhance your life considerably.

Sincerely,
Bruce Rayson, Extraordinary Gentleman

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant and exceptionally extraordinarinessness DSB

Wink

Latest in from "pathetic wimp" ken

Quote:
Hello My Princess,

Happy weekend to you and how was work during this past week? Hope not too stressful on you. Honey Bruce has been a wonderful man and i really appreciate him a lot it will be my greatest gesture to meet him in person when i get back home.

My Love i need to know if your clerk came back yesterday and confirm to you that the deposit has been made into the account so that i can get in touch with them at the store. I called them yesterday at the store and i told them the funds will be remitted but i need to get a confirmation from my wife so they said no problem that as soon as i get the confirmation i should let them know right away.

I love you so so much and i cant wait to finish this work. Pls take good care of yourself for me and i will did the same thing here my princess. With Love

KEN

Sweety - still Muffinlessness - retorts (hot/cold is such fun for a baiter)

Quote:
Hi Ken

Who the fuck is your wife, have you been telling me lies, you said she died and now you have said that your wife is going to get a confirmation

tell me what the fuck is going on ken

Twisted Evil Laughing

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know much of anything, but I would take this as a very good sign!

Quote:
Hello Mr. Bruce,

I will strongly believe that you are a man with high esteem quality with integrity and standards and i will be glad to associate with you with the aim of good foresight and greatest future achievement. I will like to know few details about the secretive society and what are the requirement for someone to join the secret society. I will be waiting to read from you in earnest. Thank you and stay blessed.

KEN

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"ken" gets lower than a rattlesnakes belly in this reply to Sweety

Quote:
My Love,

You are getting the message very wrong my princess i told them at the store yesterday that i need to get confirmation from my wife (i am referring to you). Honey i have never for once lied to you not even for a second and how could i have done something like that at this my age. Honey it was you i was referring to you as my wife and pls dont get the message. I am so sorry if get you upset but you are actually getting the message wrong so i need to make it clear to you my princess.

KEN

It is deffo time for Sweety to tear him a new one.

Quote:
ken

Firstly I don't get messages wrong - Not EVER - NEVER - You best understand that.

You are worthless maggot of an excuse for a man.

You have lied to me - You said we would be togther soon - yet you are not here.

It is a damn good job I am not depending on YOU for pleasurable interludes isn't it ken!

You are a hopeless waste of space - and most likely have a tiny willy as well.

ALSO you promised to keep me informed about how you are progressing with Bruce Honey.

Yet I am learning nothing about anything that could be a ground breaking new project.

Don't take me a fool ken - and don't treat me as a simpleton.

I am expecting a full mail - with a full apology and NEWS - UNDERSTAND.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ken is thoroughly hooked on Sweety and it seems he is believing everything Bruce Honey has told him, I cant wait to see how this all works out.

Ken isn't happy about being called a worthless maggot

Dont you just love watching as a lad grovels for forgiveness Twisted Evil Laughing

Spacing added

Quote:
My Love,

How could you have called me a worthless maggot that was an unacceptable embarrassment which i will never ever take from you cos i can never ever say or use such a word to talk you, you said you don't get message wrong and but the previous message i sent to you was not referring to any other woman apart from you and remember i have been single for so many years and i don't have any reason to lie to you.

Yes Honey i said we will be together very soon that is why i am working so late at the site to make sure that we finished the project on time so that i can leave here as soon as possible.

I have never said you are depending on me for any pleasurable interludes but all i want from you is love till eternity in peace, love, understanding and good health so please my love try to understand totally.

I am very sorry if i have not update as regards the conversation of Bruce and i please kindly accept my sincere apology. Bruce actually told he is going to get in touch with you based on every messages i sent to him and he also told me you are great woman full of love care and passion and i told him that yes indeed you are that meeting you in not by chance at all but ordained and arranged by God for us to meet and i will forever be grateful to God Almighty.

As regards the project update everything is going very fine and we are now on the finishing part of the project, i keep making sure at the site we get things moving so fast and perfect so that i can leave this place on time and settle with you for the rest of my life.

My Love i have never taken you for A FOOL and it will never happen till the time heave and earth will pass away, you are so special to me and i will always be there for you to make you happy for the rest of our lives together.

I really went through a lot trying to prove a point, because lately I have noticed that you seem to turn cold whenever we sent messages to each other.

I am not sure, but I hope that my feeling is wrong. I should have been giving some reasons for what I feel. Perhaps you've been busy these past few days or have a lot of pressure at your work?

I'm just not really use to it; I mean you seem quite cold. I just want to have the best of it, the best of you and the best of us. I know i have hurt you for not telling you the progress of the project and I am asking for your forgiveness and also promise to always keep you posted as regard the work progress.

I really cherish those moments when everything was going great, and you're so cool. I could hardly take the reality of losing you. If loving you was wrong, I don't want to be right and if living without you is right, I would rather be wrong all my life. I love you and I always will.

Love always,

KEN

I am not sure if I should be nice or slap again but either way, it would be way too late for Sweety to be replying and we need to stretch out another day or 2 before letting him know the account doesn't work again.

For now, Ken can wait. Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety decides to have a heart to heart with Ken about his problems

Quote:
Hi Ken,

Perhaps I shouldn't have called you a worthless maggot but I do sometimes get very fraustrated.

I often ask you questions which you ignore, I ask you to do things and you seem to forget, it is upsetting when you do that, I ask you to write loving words to me and you send me stuff you find on loving you.com, I ask you about it and you deny it and insist you rote it yourself.

I had a very bad day on friday, i sent the clark to the bank and to get my muffin and juice and I still haven't heard from him, I asked you if the money was in your account and you still haven't answered, i am guessing it is, i know the clark had some things to do and he may have been caught up at the titty bar and forgotten all about my muffin but i did want to make sure he went to the bank first.

Ken My Dareling, i would do anything for you but you do need to be more attentive.

You tell me I am cold but you dont think that perhaps it is you who is not being attentive enough.

I am guessing you have the money now so please do get that work finished and get back to me straight away

Kisses
Sweety

DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha ha ha ha ha!
Quote:
he may have been caught up at the titty bar and forgotten all about my muffin

I am sure there are thousands of housewives out there in the same situation!

And the latest to Ken:

Quote:
My good man Kenneth,
It warms my soul to read that you are interested in the society. It is not very often that we find someone of your caliber to join us. It is always exciting to bring in a new member that can contribute such vast amounts of intelligence to our group, the conversations do become stale after awhile as I'm sure you can easily imagine. Please ask as many questions as you would like about the society, if I cannot answer them right away, they will be answered after you have officially joined us. Some information is for members only unfortunately. There are a few requirements to join, but they aren't exceptionally difficult or grueling, so I would not fear about that at all. It is vitally important that you keep the society a secret and not to discuss your joining, even with your closest friends and family, that is my only request of you in this matter. Now, please think of all of your questions and I greatly await your reply.

Sincerely,
Bruce Rayson, Master and Commander

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe someone will help me understand better "Thanksgiving".

I consider that a whole heap of thanks should be offered in memory of Tisquantum.

From what I have read - interesting times indeed

Wink

"lad" & "our" weekend over - back to more hilaritiusnessness.

Cool

Ken sends more apologies and promises to always be attentive

Quote:
My Love,

Happy Sunday to you and how has been your weekend? Guess wonderful. Honey i am so sorry to hear about the stress you went through on Friday please my love kindly accept my heartfelt sympathy. I cant confirm the payment today but i will tomorrow and get back to you. Sweetheart i promise to always be very attentive to you and i will do anything to make you happy. I will rush the rest of the project so that i can come home to be with you living in harmony and peace for the rest of our life. I love you more and more with the whole of my entire life.

KEN

Sweetty sends some more waffle

Quote:
Ken My Dareling
I am glad you are going to be more attentive, it will be well noted by Bruce as well and is very important to him, do let me know the money is in your account, I hope to see the clark tomorrow and ask him about it, I will be giving him a piece of my mind for not cuming back to let me know all was well, that is not acceptable at all

well, I need an early night

Goodnight my wonderfulness

Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Announcing a new "luv" interest for Murry ..... the delicious "mercy"

Wink

Background on this scammer here

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4633

The old/tried/trusted ASEM worked its charm

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hi

Thank you so much for the wonderful message you sent me, so sorry for the late reply.

If you are still interested i would love to get to know you

Regards
Murray

Quote:
How are you doing? I really hope that you are doing okay.I also hope that you are in good health.

My name is Mercy Johnson. I am 32 years old.I was born on 18th of August 1977.I am 5 foot and 6 inches in height.I have black hair and blue eyes. I now keep my hair long. I don't smoke or do drugs.I do drink a beer every now and then. I am a loving,caring,honest,loyal,passionate,affectionate,trustworthy,understanding and a one man woman,I am also faithful.My religion is Southern Baptist.I am a free lance reporter.

I like to cuddle up on the couch to watch tv and movie with the man that i love and care about.I also like to work in the yard.I also like to take walks with the man that i love and care holding hands talking about everything or nothing at all but enjoying each other company.cuz l like to make my love happy always.I also like to take the man that i love and care about out for a romantic candle lit dinner then go to movies or dancing.

But l lost my parent in the motor accident when l was 28th years and thats was the day l never forget in my life and the same time that day is also my birthday, but l still alive and l thank God for that , am the only child of my parent and my father's have textile company in china and some truck in usa and all is with his lawyer cuz my father said when l get married that l can have assess on that.

So thats why am keep myself for the right man of my life and l also looking for honest, caring and faithful with lovely one that can not cheat on me.

thanks a lot,

MERCY JOHNSON.

Replying some twaddle as Murray

Quote:
Hi merci

I am so glad you relied - you look fabulus - a real beut.

You sound very interestin indead - wondrful to meat you.

I am 40 and run teh Austaylian arm of a buseniss.

Unfortionely it is teh end of teh day hear and we are closin the factory n headin home.

I will rite a longer male tomorow - pleas tell me more about you princess

Glad Murray

Laughing

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brillant as always guys Laughing Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping concentrate on the cleavage and forget I am really a man clapping

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I don't know about anyone else, but I can't quit concentrating on that fresh baby gut. wow.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Send me an email address and I can show you the other picture unedited, I guarantee you wont be looking at her gut Wink

Ken hasn't replied so Sweety sends him some encouragement

Quote:
Hi Ken My Dareling

I am so proud of you, keeping busy on the project and keeping away from the computer to make sure the work gets finished, well done.

Well, I found out what happened to the Clark and it is terrible news,
he was on his way to the bank and to pick up my muffin and juice when he walked past the early opener titty bar.

As men do, he walked in just for a quick peak to see if there were any new girls in there who may have been interested in a job with our company, silly man,
he walked in with a wad of cash and ended up using all the money on titty dollars, he felt so bad that he spent all your money that he decided it was best not to come back to work.

I had to do some investigation myself in the bar to find out.

As you may possibly have noticed, I dont mind speaking my mind if somebody makes a mistake like that but you would have also seen how forgiving I can be.

Neededless to say, I dont think he will make the same mistake again ever,
if he wants to spend $5,000 on girls with perfect boobies, he does need to be getting much more for his money.

Anyway, I will go to the bank myself tomorrow to sort it out for you

Take care Ken

Do right when you get home

I do love my most special and wonderful partner

Sweety

Ken says, "i felt so disgusted as if i have my lost my integrity"

Quite funny from a filthy scammer with absolutely no integrity to lose Laughing

Quote:
My Love,

How are you and work at the office today? Hope not too stressful i guess my princess. On my way going to the project site i branched the store to inform them that money has been paid into the account then left there to my work site, it was later in the afternoon they informed me that nothing was paid into the account that i promised them friday last week they will get their money and now today is monday no balance yet, i felt so disgusted as if i have my lost my integrity. My Love did you hear from your client as regards the money and what is the exact time your clerk pay the money so that i can stop over at the store and tell them. Honey i have been trying so hard to finish the project that was why i have not been online consistently like before, i really need to finish this work on time so that i can come home to be with you. My Love pls kindly some thing fast as regards the store funds so that they can still believe in me as a man that made promise and keep to it. I cant stop thinking about you and i love you so so much with all my heart, body and soul. Love from your Prince.

KEN

Sweety prepares ken for an assignment

Quote:
Hi Ken

I explained what had happened in my mail to you, did you not read it, please Ken, reading my males is being attentive.

I said in my mail that I will personally go to the bank myself, you dont know how big a deal that is, I have employees to do that kind of thing for me so i dont have to, I do hate having any more than a few hundred quids on me at any time, you know people can get mugged with that kind of cash, the things i do for you Ken, if only you realised.

Just confirming the details of the person at the equipments yard becos I dont want any problems this time round;

<Bank details snipped> Note I have changed 1 number in the bank account, lets see if he notices Wink

Please confirm the details before i go to do the deposit

Please also tell me how you and Bruce are getting on, he and I were discussing something very secretive and I wanted to know if he has discussed this with you yet and what your thoughts on it are.

You do know that he often asks me if you are suitable and i have told him you will not let us down so please make sure you give Bruce your upmost attention, it is very important and my recomendation does carry a lot of weight

I really shouldn't be saying anything but I need to make sure, do you know any completely trustworthy Nigerians who would be willing to earn some extra money, please dont say anything to anybody just yet, not even Bruce but there may be a small task come up in the next week or so that requires a Nigerian to complete and I do trust your judgement to find somebody suitable.

Tell Sweety how much you love her

Take care ken and please do work too hard

Love you
Sweety

Deep Sea, we need to discuss options with this well hooked pet, Sweety and I have a plan Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic