SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He called Bruce Rayson "Honey" Laughing Twice! Laughing

Beautiful that he tried to use a script meant for a female romance scam victim on a businessman! Priceless! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw that, but I thought I would let it ride. If he does it again, I'll comment on how respectful he is by calling me that and that only the most courteous men refer to others that way.

Fun fact: It's very common in Appalachia for old men to call other guys "honey" it's really died off in the past couple of years or so, it seemed pretty common in the WW2 generation.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noticed sneaky Bruce masterfully incorporating "rapid lyric placement" earlier

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rem/whatsthefrequencykenneth.html

http://www.lyricsbay.com/man_on_the_moon_lyrics-r_e_m.html

Do I win a cigar or perhaps an orange crush?

My fave is "Nightswimming" with the "photograph of the gas board, taken years ago"

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if anyone would notice that! Just give me the drop box number and Western Onion the shipping and I'll get that cigar right out to you!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweetcheeks Spooner

Penthouse Sweet Spooner hall
Spooner Estate

That should be all you need to know, the postal services all know where Spooner hall is Wink

I have been having some fun with Kenoath throughout the day

Sweety wants to know how things are going with Bruce

Quote:
Hi Ken,

Please let me know how you have gone with Bruce,

Regards
SweetCakes

But ken only has Sweety's sweet money on his mind
What a fool Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Please if you want to help me pls do it in time.

Sweety wants her question answered
Well, it is Sweety's fake money he is about to (not) receive

Quote:
Ken My Dareling,

please answer my question

I do want to help you but I do want to know that you are doing all you can to finish up there and to do that you should be in touch with Bruce

Regards
Sweety

Ken decides to sulk

Quote:
Ok dont worry again i dont want your help again Ok.

Sweety decides to slap some sense into him

Quote:
Why are you acting like a spoilt brat, all I want to know is how you went with Bruce and you still haven't answered me

It seems he just needed a slap Laughing

Quote:
I send him an email If dont have problem i will not tell you in first place to help me since your doing somehow to me so i dont want anything fromyou again.if you cant help me.you can be in my position too.

With plans of another bank account high on my list of priorities and to keep him interested

Quote:
Hi Ken,

I will get in touch with Bruster this morning and so long as things have gone well I will send my clark down to the bank for you,

Could you please confirm your bank details, i really dont want any mistakes

Bye My Dareling Ken

BTW, it has been a long time since you told me you love me

That was sent an hour ago and still no reply, maybe he is still sulking Laughing

I hope so Twisted Evil Very Happy

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo Titania noticed the following

Quote:
He called Bruce Rayson "Honey" Twice!

Bruce is for sure a "Honey" - especially with his "flux generator" - apparently!!

Wink Laughing

Steve pet Updates

Steve agrees to call Sweety "SweetCheck"

Quote:
Sure i will called you sweetcheck, what is your phone number i will loved to call you now from west africa

Sweety explains the busy weekend

Quote:
Hi Steve

I have had a wonderful weekend, thank you for wondering, busy as usual but all teh same a lot of good times.

We like to have staff BBQs on the weekends where our workers get rewarded for their hardwork.

They get well fed and even better lubricated and they generally play up which can be a whole lot of fun.

Sometimes it becomes too much fun for me and I end up tired but it is worth it for the staff happiness it promotes.

Well, Steve, it is very late here and I do need to get up early but wanted to write before going to bed.

Take care
SweetCheeks

Steve tries again to get a phone number

Quote:
Hello Sweetcheeks,
How are you doing , it nice to read from you am very happy , give me your phone number , i will loved to chat with you

Spooners dont do phone calls, Sweety explains

Quote:
Hi Steve

I am so sorry, about 2 years ago I gave somebody my phone number and he turned out to be a real jerkin, things didn't turn out and he began calling me, once a week at first, always 2am but it got more often, soon enough he was threatening me over the phone, saying he was going to get me and hurt me, the phone calls got more often, until he was calling 5 or 6 times a night, making threats each time.

Th unfortunate result is that I now dont give anybody my phone number who I haven't actually met and trust completely, I do hope you understand

Regards
Sweetcheeks

Glad you let peeps have the address of teh Hall Murry - I will post a pic too

Rolling Eyes

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ken is a sorry begger, what a shame, he has such potential too. Bruce is currently considering attending a conference in Lybia that will commence in a few weeks, Ken had better get his act together. Bruce has decided to make friends with the Lybians and help them obtain their plutonium. It's been 20 years since they blew up his van and that's all water under the bridge anyway. Think that's a good direction to take it?
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pityful "ken" sulks then replies - (sends exact same bank account) - already reported.

Quote:
Thanks for your help Love here is the details of the back.

i will be waiting for your email....

Still Love you....

Time for a Sweety "strop"

Shocked

Quote:
Ken,

Unlike you - sitting on your arse - doing sweet nothing, I have had a long and trying day.

My clerk has just phoned from the bank - your son's girlfiends account is "flagged" and money cannot be sent.

Just what is going on Ken ???

If I were you I would warn your son - she may even be a daughter of a money lundering mobster.

Which brings me to your problem.

You have a project to complete - you have Bruce to help you out - yet you are wasting your time - why ?

Come on Ken - sum answers please.

AND THEN - to top even that pile of hogwash - I ask you why you have stoped sendin me any endeariments ?

YOUR pitiefit load of crap reply "Still love you..."

Ken you have me so mad. To think I was prepared to go to the ends of the world and back for you !!!!!

You have a greet deel of explaning and all that to get back in my faver.

But you no wat - I just don't thing you have teh botle even to do that - looser Ken.

Twisted Evil Laughing

"ludmilla/godzilla" wakes up and sends to "her" dearestest Murry.

Quote:
Hi my dear Murray!

Have good day! I am glad, that my letters pleasant for you. How do you feel? I'm very good! I a little excited, and yesterday I hardly fell asleep. I was grasped with an idea about our
meeting. It is joyful event for me from i have much emotions. Such as excitement both the big impatience and expectation of this day . You have brought the whole sea of emotions in my life Murray, and it is difficult for me to consult with it, but I can tell, that it pleasantly and gave me new push and the purpose for life.

I think, lovely, that it is necessary for us to arrange our meeting so that there were no difficulties and inconveniences in our affairs. I can arrange on my work, that to have some days free for me. Murray, and will your work be to allow you to make it? Probably you have the
intense schedule on work also you should be busy. Then we can meet more close from you or even I could arrive to you for some days. For me there is no problem to make long travel. If such way more convenient for you and my arrival not will create inconvenience for you Murray, let's choose this plan.

It for me even it is more good, because I can see as you live, your friends, you can show me where you live and different places loved for you and if sometime you will need to visit your work. My work not so important also also here can manage without me, therefore I do not worry about my work. Inform me dear, the opinions! If it is a good way for you too I shall make
preparations for travel.

My hugs and kisses!!!

Your Ludmila.

Murray/Cakes ladles on more charm.

Quote:
Dareling sweet beautiful princess Lumilda,

I am so sparklingly happy you have grasped my meaning.

Yes it IS wonderful - I two am impatient, deleriously full of expentatiousness to meat you.

I will lavish and - in a nice way - ravish you.

I say YES - let's go for it.

It will be more than good babe - it'll be brilliant.

Ooodles of hugs n kisses

oxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxxoxoxooxxo

Murray, your Sweet Prince.

Cool Wink

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No Kate that is 'Mansfield Park'

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely correct DW - cannot fool you can we.

Wink

They were there filming this morning, DQ has been penciled in as the leading Drama Queen.

Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had no idea you guys lived down the street from me! This is so exciting! There was a fun party held at my place last week. If I knew you were so close you guys would've been invited!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You do realise Spooners have their own private jet and love parties, how could you not invite us Rolling Eyes

In better news,

Dareling Ken coughs up another bank account

Quote:
Thanks for your help Love here is the details of the back..

Routine #102001017
Account #real account number
Account name- Audrey - Probably a real person
Evergreen, CO 80439-7804
JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Denver, Colorado 80202

i will be waiting for your email....

Still Love you....

I do love a good lad who is keeping us amused so well.

Sweety forgives ken but she is very puzzled by the different name

Quote:
Hi Ken My dareling

I am sorry, i shouldn't have mentioned how lazy you are but you need to understand how fraudstrated i am that you are still there after all this time, if only you had listened to me in teh first place you wouldn't be in this mess.

Dareling, who is Audrey, are you sure this is the right bank account

Regards
Sweety

In typical Spooner style, we will donate the piggy to somebody showing promise.

Sweety is so much better at deciding though so you will all need to wait until she gets back from the shops Wink

DW, there is no need to give away the more common name of Spooner hall Shocked

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest in from (sitting on his arse) "ken"

Quote:
oH so sorry Love i have send her an email dont worry i will give you another one so you can send the money on it....

Sweety replies (so full of helpfullnessness)

Quote:
Ken,

I am so glad you are settling and sortin stuf out.
See I know you were not lazy.
Now have you got back to Bruce?
Let me know wat is going on ther - OK

Lub you xooxoxxoxoxoxo
Sweety

Twisted Evil

Next "ludmillllllllllla" - it seems Murry "has passed" "her" "test"

Quote:
Hi my lovely Murray! It is pleasant for me to read your words. I am glad to learn, that you are ready to accept me in the house. Thank, that you trust me , my dear.

Murray, I want to tell to you that in the past the message I wanted to check, as far as seriously you treat me .

Forgive for this lovely, but you should understand me. For me it was very important to know, whether will you agree to accept me in the the house. If you insisted, that we met somewhere in hotel or in the other place, - that to me should to think, you don't want to invite me at itself because you have somebody or you not is serious enough to me, and you want to meet me only for fun. It check - was small precaution.

I heard, that many people get acquainted to have only sex with the new person, though in the profile inform, that have serious intentions. I hope I have not offended you, I know you understand me, Now I am sure in you Murray, and I am glad, that you appeared really that the person whom I want to meet! Loved, I with big pleasure, I shall stay at you some days. Soon these days I shall reach in agency of travel and to receive the information to reach to you the next month. We can see off together Christmas and meet New year. I shall inform you all details in following e-mail.

I wait your messages. I adore you my dear Murray!

My kisses!!!

Your Ludmila.

Quote:
My dareling Ludmilla princessness,

Of course I want you in my home, you are very welcome anytime.
I am so sorry for this rushed mail - but I am attending an awarding ceremony for a special off shore fisherman friend.
Please keep me informed of your developments to arrainging our meeting.

You have me so excited - it is hard to sit still and type this.

Love n hugs n kisses xoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Murray

Laughing

Sweety sends a "pensive" mail to "steve"

Quote:
Hi Steve

I was just wondering why i haven't heard from you, I do hope i haven't offended you

Regards
SweetCheeks

An upset and rude lad "steve" sulks back.

Quote:
you upset me , if you dont give me your number i will stop writing you

Sweety so sweetly/politely responds back.

Quote:
Steve

I thought I explained myself quite clearly, I presume you are joking

I dont find it a funny joke at all though.

I have never heard of a man so demanding as this over a telephone number, come to think of it, that creep who kept calling and threatening me was very insistent.

Regards
Sweety

Quote:
i will never treating on phone i swear am loving and carring person here

Sweety is unimpressed - as well as bored.

Quote:
Steve,

I am trying very hard to be polite with you. You are not making it easy for me.

You are continuly rude and inpolite. You don't even adress me by my name.

Your mail a short and pityfool. No loving words. No wanting to plese or anyfink.

I am swiftely cumming to sonsider you a fool and a freek.

You are not even trying to win my hart - ARE YOU !!!!!!

You are niothing but an idol - good for nothing - no hoper.

Yeps that is you - a no hoper - I am so glad I saw you in you true colors.

Good bye creep - I will find my tru love eleswhere.

You are most likey a piss poor perfermer as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink Razz

It seems Spooners have found (yet) another lad who is unwilling to play by our rules.

Quote:
Failed baits are indeedy a great deal more common than new members appreciate, but whilst we will indeedy continue to torment the lad, maybe some Eater member would like to make him suffer.

Background on this scammer here;

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4318

Mail address used [email protected]

Spooners have another new lad "steev" - wierd speeling - but no matter.

Sweety sent the usual invite

Quote:
Hi Steev,

you sound so interesting, so sorry for the late reply,

if you are still interested i would love to get to know you

regards
Katey

Quote:
yes i do stil have interesting....can you tell me more about you?

Quite a mesmerizingliness reply - Sweety re-uses some tosh and nonsense together with a hefty dash or irony.

Quote:
Hi Steev,

Thank you for your wonderful reply

I am a businesswoman, running the UK arm of our business

I am 40 years old and devoted to my business which allows me to travel quite a bit

Exactly what I want in a man right now, well, lets just say that I will tell you all about that soon if you continue to impress me the way you have so far

We have 2 children, 19 and 20

Not sure what else to tell right now but would like to get to know you before telling too much about myself, a girl needs to keep her secrets right lol

Please do get back to me and tell me all about yourself, I want to know everything there is to know

Kind Regards

Sweetcheeks Spooner

Rolling Eyes

Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

<drum roll>

Now moving on to "Spooner piggy award time"

Quote:
I have been extremely impressed by a newish member. He is not only a natural and funny baiter, but often spends time encouraging and helping other members; and in my book, and even more worthy, ensures that scammers scripts are posted to alert and save others at Scamwarners.

Well Done DeepSeaBaiter - let's see that well deserved little piggy in ya siggy

Wink Cool

Goat
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd congrats DSB! happy crowd

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! I'll wear it with pride! A natural? kate, you're the best! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I do agree, I did play a part too you know Wink Laughing

Congratulations DeepSea, well deserved, may it be the first of many.

Onto the latest pet updates

Ken forgets where he is

Quote:
Thanks for your mail.. Audrey she is John girlfriend but you can send it to my Son John Here in Uk maybe Western Union or money Gram so that will be Ok for me..I miss you so much. I want you to hold me so much. When time allows, and we can be together the way we want to, I'll hold on as if it was my last mission. I miss you so much, I wanna' run away with you far away so no hurt would taint us. But that is just a fragment of my imagination and fantasy. It helps to fantasize sometimes to dull the hurt of things I experience. I miss you, my love, and want nothing more than to be in your arms until you kiss my problems away.

Love Always,

Then 10 minutes later he sends this

Quote:
i will been waiting for your mail...

Ken realy isn't trying is he

Sweety reminds Ken about the last time he mentioned Western Union

Quote:
Ken My Dareling

Remember what happened last time you mentioned that place

I am trying to hold my temper here.

Please, do you want my help or not, I am starting to think you dont want my help at all.

If you do want my help, send me a bank account that I can actually put money into and dont mention that fraudulent money place ever again, promise me

Regards

Sweety

After Sweety so patiently controlled her temper, Ken goes too far

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Sweety,

My Love deep down your heart you know i really need your help and i dont have anyone else except you the love of my life and the reason why i am alive and hopeful is because you are there for me. Pls Honey kindly do this great favouyr for me to get this work started as a matter of urgency, paying into an account will take days that may eventually leads to weeks which delay the work i came to do here and moreover i dont really the mind of people here so my love i will prefer to receive the money personally through western union so that i will be 100% of it and i will get the equipment right away. My Princess i will be waiting to read from you earliest today so that i can move ahead with the project. I love you so so much and i will be forever be grateful to God Almighty for your love as the greatest gift of my life.

Love Always,
KEN

Sweety lets fly with a huge slap

3 things to note here before I post Sweety's reply

1. Slapping lads is a great way to lose a bait, the harder you slap, the more likely it will be that you ruin your bait, I have a feeling that we might be able to reel him back in but a slap like this is certainly NOT best baiting practice.

That said, it can be quite a lot of fun.

2. Put down your drinks, clear the area around your keyboard, swallow or remove anything from your mouth, if at work, make sure there are no others close enough to hear you.

3. DONT read on if you may be offended by 4 letter words beggining with F

You have been warned

Quote:
Ken,

you fucking maggot arse hole

You good for nothing worthless piece of shit

You dumb lazy fuck.

Why the fuck should I help you at all when you are too fucking lazy to help yourself.

How many fucking times must I tell you you filthy useless turd,

That I FUCKING HATE WESTERN UNION

I managed to hold my temper last time, i even warned you but still you lousy useless dick head insist on me using the same arsehole place that caused me years of fraudstration and millions of dollars lost.

NOW, this is your lucky day you worthless piece of crap, because i have managed to get some of my fraudstration out be telling you how worthless you are.

I will still help you, buggered if i know why seeing how fucking lazy you are.

Get me a bank account that works and I will deposit money it is not fucking hard at all.

OK
calming down a little, still quite shitty, tell Sweety how much you love her, it seems to help

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the warning Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing @Murray and Jane thought she was bad, Rolling Eyes she will have to remember those used with maggot quite effective Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murray, a fuzzy navel will be consumed by the good Doctor in your honor! I sent Ken a concerned message yesterday asking him if he secured the funds to get his equipment. He didn't seem too enthusiastic about the donated U.S. stuff, so he never responded about it.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steev sends his opening script

Quote:
hello sweetie ow are u doing, hope all is fine and cool over there, im steev smith mill by my name, im from usa in CA, i grow up with my mum cos i lost my dad at the age of 16 years and i love my mum so much cos she is one who sorpose called mum,im 48 years old i have one son wich is 9 years old i love him so much his name is dave and i wanna find him mum that will make him happy all the days of his life ow i wish i could discuss this with u on yahoo messenger, well looking foward to hear from u and talk with u on ym thanks for ur message

Sweety ignores the YM request as it's time for bed

Quote:
Hi Steev

I am so sorry but I do not do this yahoon massarger thing, from my past experience I find it best to get to know each other by emails, we really can learn a lot about each other by sending emails and that is what I am comfortable with.

I have met some men who are so insistent on using it, in fact, the last man i met online refused to continue writing if I didn't use it, his loss i say.

I look forward to reeding more about you in your next male

I only have a moment, I am very sleepy and about to go to bed

Big day tomorrow

Thank you so much for the email

Regards

Katey

Wink

Teh "ludmilllllla" scripted love trundles on - with added spacing

Quote:
My sweet love Murray! Your letter was beautiful as all your letters and I am very pleased with it. Internet is for me as a big city with many streets. You have a walk on these streets. You see men and women who go past. We found each other in such a street and we are now watching each other! What you will see, is the things up till now I have written to you Murray.

You will see a girl who is honest and expects honesty. You will see a girl who gives you love and expects love from you. You will see a girl who is far away from you, who wants to see you and ask you am I the girl, you expected? Am I the girl, you want be with for rest of your life? Am I the girl, you want to be happy with and if you want to make her happy? I would like, that you look me in my eyes and tell me yes, you are the right one. I would like, that you see me, and have really the feeling, I am the right woman for you Murray. Well, lets talk about something nice, shall we?

I want you so badly that you never know. It hurts me every day i don't see you Murray. But if we want to be together, nothing in this world can stop us, right? I also dreaming like you, that we shall and will be together. I am glad you like my letters. Thank you very much. You can be very sure that I will stay in love with you forever. Belive me.

That's all I want. I have already fall in love with you. There is no maybe, i WILL love you for the rest of my life. And it scares me that the life is going to fast and we only live once. To be yours is the most important thing for me. Murray, I dream about you every day and night, my angel. I want to kiss you right now, hold you right now, be with you right now, holding around your body right now.

Kiss your sweet lips right now,do everything with you right now. I want to see you as soon as possible. I don't care about the distance between us, I just want and need to be with you Murray, for the rest of our life. I NEED YOU MY ANGEL MURRAY!!!

With all my love to you Murray!!!

Your love Ludmila.

Laughing Cool

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead
Quote:
You will see a girl who is honest and expects honesty.
banghead

Quote:
I NEED YOU MY ANGEL MURRAY!!!
Ahhhhh

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
DeepSeaBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting turn! It appears that Ken has managed to get his equipment out of impound, but needs money by Friday to pay the man back. Unfortunately, the sum has been cut down considerably. This plays well with the lashing he got earlier from Murray since Bruce is unaware of that beating.

An attempt to wake Mr. Kenneth up:

Quote:
Mr Kenneth,
I have not heard from you in a number of days. I hope that your project is coming along as planned and that you have found the money to release your project. I will be happy to let everyone know that you have found a way to get your project to move forward and that you will be with your love soon. Your silence is encouraging when approached in this manner as I would assume that my assistance is no longer needed.
Sincerely,
Bruce Rayson, Resident genius, Raccoon City

And the response:

Quote:
Mr. Bruce,

Thank you so much for your kindest gesture really appreciate. I was able to talk with the store that has the equipment that i will pay them the rest deposit of the money as soon as get funds, so they release the equipment to me on trust and the assurance i gave them but this friday is the promnised that i told them i will remit the rest balance of the money pls kindly try your possible best for me so that i can get this settled and when i get back home i will meet you in person and make the payment back to you in cash. Thank you so much in anticipation for your patience and assistance God bless you and your family.

KEN

Bruce is more than happy to respond to Ken's request. It appears that the original $3000 has been whittled down to $30 over the past couple of days!

Quote:
My Dear Kenneth,
I am so glad to hear that you have acquired your equipment as you so desired. I can tell that you are a fine and upstanding gentleman just by your few emails. Your reference to me as "Honey" is a great sign of respect and intelligence where I am from and it is a pleasant surprise that you are worldly enough to recognize this greeting within the league of extraordinary gentlemen. I will speak with your dearest about releasing the $30 to aid in keeping your good name. I am somewhat disappointed in not being able to aid you in a technical sense as that would give this old mind something to turn over and consider.

Sincerely,
Bruce Rayson, Gentleman and a Scholar

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
happy crowd congrats DSB! happy crowd

Ditto that DSB

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2. Put down your drinks, clear the area around your keyboard, swallow or remove anything from your mouth, if at work, make sure there are no others close enough to hear you.

A greatly appreciate the warning. I hate when I spew beer out my nose from laughing so hard.

That reply was priceless!

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DSB, you rock! Your Mr. Bruce is priceless!

Quote:
the league of extraordinary gentlemen

I was already giggling about your response, but that sent the giggles into outright laughter. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic