SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Furball
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate. Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here Smile
Murry. I really need to get that leg thing under control, I will try to behave better next time Laughing
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello dear Spooners - time for a little update on our favourite pet that passed here a while ago and still is in my hands: the notorious Natatarataliya!

Yup - this vlad is still on my hook, next week we will be celebrating our five month anniversary! And I certainly don't feel like letting her go because she was the one providing the little piggy in my sig, granted to me by you two. She's special Very Happy

As some of you probably knew i was on holiday in September, I managed to talk my way out of it by telling I was arrested in the WU office, making my payments to her. I was complaining too much because my dear honey was having too much problems with M7CN S3cure. My celmate was called Bubba, was over 2 metres and weighed about 110 kgs. And to make things worse, he was looking for love. Needless to say that I never want to use WU (or MG, it's all the same) again.

For who's interested; this was her mail:
Quote:
Hello my lovely, gentle and careful Cal. I so am glad to receive your letter today. It always brings to me so much remarkable and good feelings. I as very have been surprised that they to not communicate with me and now that that they have caused police is very badly from them side. I to understand all your rage. The first days I as very to be angry, therefore has passed it is a lot of time and still nothing is made. I very much to grieve and wait our meeting. Thanks that you with me. You support me always when it are necessary. Thanks you for it. You always attentive to me thanks that you such. You always know as to make a smile on mine face thanks for it. I am direct here in Russia I feel that you with me beside. I so am grateful to you. Anybody except for you does not know as I is happy now. I feel that I can tell to you anything you like. I know that you always will listen to me and will understand. This expectation does me very much raised before our meeting. I very much wish to be with you already right now, but it not possibl. But when we shall be together, it will be remarkable, excellent, magic time. Our time! It will belong only to us. Cal I am very glad that have met you. You such good, attentive, kind to me. You understand me, and all this does me such happy! I to understand you that you never to go in Western Union, I shall learn at the friends and hope to me will help. I am very glad that you are at me. I love you.

The meeting - we were planning to go on a love trip to paris next month. Looks like we are going to delay that with a few months. Those darn WU people...

Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
shelbel71
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Hey guys great job on Wayno.....He loves to chat on yahoo...you can also look up his profile on myspace without being a member just go to find a friend and type in Wayne Elvis....lol I see him asking for money very soon....You all are great....I would love to become a baiter when my work slows down a bit. I told you I have another one. I will send his email address. Can you believe her bought a $2.300 ticket non refundable to come see me but his so distressed because they want over $800 for him to be able to pay for his luggage...He is in tears and wants my financial help so bad....I would love to help you all bait...I know I would be great at it....Now that I have read what you all write and play. I love it!!!! get em! those nasty theives......I told him to get up off his ass and get a job like the rest of us....had I known about this I would have played with him for a long time....and the other one too. I have been told by many of my myspace friends they are getting hit too. Male and female....I will send more info. Just wanted to tell you all what a great job you are doing.....get those scum suckers![/b]
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Shelbel

Welcome to Spooner Hall.

Thank you for taking the time to share your information on this scumbag pet who we now know as Wayno.

From what I have seen of him, he is probably one of the smarter romance scammers I have seen and also one of the laziest.

If you do like the idea baiting, a good place to start is the romance baiting FAQ, you will find a link in my signature line or near the top of the romance forum index.

There are many here who would be happy to help you get started and from what I have seen I have a feeling you would do quite well at it.

Whatever you choose, please share the information you have learnt as public education is our best form of defense against scammers.

@ Furball, I am sure it was another Furball I was refuring to as from what I recall you had exceptional party manners Wink Laughing

@Caligula, Thank you for the pet update, you have done brilliantly with <cough> her and it is looking like she may even be ripe for another bank account soon Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like we have ourselves a nice new pet who is interested in SweetCakes <ahem> Charms

Jessica from 41.208.156.14 Senegal (Dakar)* sends her pic

and says;

I have trust on you beliving that you will not disappoint me

I can guarantee I wont be doing that Twisted Evil Laughing

Quote:
Dearest ,
How are you today with hope all is well with you,
Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; I sent to you through the dating site,Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have trust on you beliving that you will not disappoint me, in this my situation here in the refugees camp,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. am Mis, Jesicah Fedinard Abdul. 24 years old girl single,never married but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, i am from ( Liberia ),the only daughter of Dr Late Fedinard Abdul.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.

My late father DR FERDINARD ABDUL was chairman managing director FERDINARD INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia,And he is also the personal advice to the former head of state before the the war.
Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing without any other person's pre-knowledge of my contacting you. Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

All through the days before the death of my father he revealed to me about some money he deposited in the Bank, with my name for security reasons.the amount was ($3.8Million) which was His service in the Bank when he was alife,I want you to stand as my beneficiary next of kin/Trustee representative to enable the Bank , release the money on my behalf,

As soon as I receive your positive response we can then proceed further don't let me down please.Please do keep this only to your self. do not disclose this transaction to any -person expect your business partners or any person you trust very well,

I attached my picture here for you .
I wait for your respond,
Jesicah

The pet tells lies Shocked it is not the only daughter of this dearly departed doctor Click Here Laughing

SweetCakes is sorry for Jessicah's loss

Well, not realy
Quote:
Hi Jessica

That is terrible what has happened to your family, I am so sorry to here it, please accept my deepest sympathy.

Nothing I can say will be worthy of discussion after this.

I do hope you will be safe.

Regards
Murray

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Hall shelbel - glad you are enjoying "wayno" - we know he prefers IM - but no way is he getting "his" way with us.

Our "imaginary" dollars - so he plays by our rules.

Wink

@ Caligula - splendid and wonderful baiting. I so admire your style and dedication.

Cool

Introducing new pet "ludmila"

Woooooooo Hoooooooooooo sweet Cakes has hooked a tasty piece.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello, my friend Murray.

Thanks, you have written to me. It is pleasant. I send you my photo. I hope, you will like to see it.
Please, send me your photos too. Now I'm here to write you. I want to tell you more about myself. My age of really 25 years. Though, many my friends speak me, I am looked is younger in my years . I think, you can estimate it, having looked my photo. I wish to know your opinion.

My friends speak the truth? I look is younger? I like sport. I like various kinds of sport: volleyball, swimming, aerobics and dancing. Also I adore traveling with friends around my country. Sometimes we take the tents, make there a fire, sing songs, fool, tell terrifying stories and cook the food. I like cooking very much: usually fish soup, millet porridge, and toasts. Generally we have a goodtime. I adore flowers in all their displays. I think that they make our life beautiful everywhere: at home, in the streets, at work. As for me I think there is no woman who doesn't like flowers at all. I prefer bloody red roses, delicate lilies, and noble irises. When there is a vase of flowers in the livingroom or on the bed-table it means that you will be elated all the day, have adesire to do the best for everybody.

I'm fond of dancing very much. I attended dancing classes. Most of all I like Latin-American dances, because they are so passionate, rhythmical and active. So I think that's all for now.

Your new friend Ludmila.

Bye!

Typical Spooner waffliness reply;

Quote:
Wow babe, thank you, thank you.

You have made my day and have me sparkling soo much.

You are a dish and a dream. And you sound soo interesting and perfect.

I am so glad you dance too - it is a passion of mine - especially the Gyspy Flamenco.

And you adore camping - me too I have always enjoyed nights with someone special round me old camp fine. mmmmmmmmmm

Pleas tell me more - I want to know all about you babe.

SweetCakes Murray

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Furball
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno has a serious problem
Quote:
I need your help as i am having a very serious problem..

I agree, his problem is he is so bloody lazy

As much as I hate to let him get away with this, surely it will alert a real victim so I will only give him a mild slap and wait for the next part of the script.

Quote:
I agree Wayno, the problem is you cant even say hello any more

Is there another problem?

Lets see how he responds Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

"wayno" in deep doo doo.

Wayno begins to cough up his money request script

Quote:
Sweets,
I am so sorry for not saying hello but i have just experienced the worst problems in the whole of my forty five years on earth...I was attacked by a group of hoodlums on sunday night and i am so lucky to have death..i was severely injured and i was just released from the hospital last night..I have lost some of my belongings to them including my passport,documents and lots of things baby..I am so sorry for telling you this but there is nothing i can do..i have reported to the authorities and they seem not be affected by my cause at all..Please Katie,I really need your help now so as to get back home as soon as possible as my safety is no longer guaranteed here and i am a total stranger..I hope you understand my situation..Hope to read back from you as soon as possible..
Love without reserve,
Wayne.Wayno,

Laughing

Sweety plays along for more script and to let him show his excuse for not being able to use the embassy

Quote:
Wayno,

this is terrible news, please tell me where you are now and how you want me to help, should I try to contact the embassy for you?

Please take care

Sweety

It is such a shame, after the big charity bash Spooner accounts are empty, he is going to need to wait

Shocked

Complaining Pet wrote;
Quote:
i have just experienced the worst problems in the whole of my forty five years on earth...

Dont worry "wayno", I am certain things will get worse for you

Optimistic pet went on to say;
Quote:
i am so lucky to have death

You will be pet, all in good time

Wink Twisted Evil

Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am so lucky to have death"... Then there's no need to cough up the cash since he died in the assault!!!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Now wouldn't that be a dream come true Laughing

What a faitful and predictable pet Wayno is

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me My love,I am presently in a small room taking refuge there but i just want to get back home..Please i do need a little amount of money so that i can book my flight tonight and return home and i want you to believe in me that i will repay you as soon as i return,i just hope you understand and you can help me out with this..i am waiting impatiently to read from you..
Love without reserve,
Wayne..

Sweety runs Wayno's script down

Quote:
Wayno, please, tell me what country you are in and tell me what the embassy have said, that should be the fastest way to get help

Please right back strate away and let me know, I will be in a meating for teh rest of the afternoon from about half a hour so do be quick, i dont want to miss you

Being the faithful and reliable pet Wayno is, he coughs up the Western Union request

Quote:
Baby,
I am currently in nigeria,i have been to the embassy but i can't get any help as there are lots of people and i was only directed to another agency..i have been there and what they could do for me now is to get a little amount of money so as to book a flight and get back home..Can you please help me send some money and you can do it via western union money transfer and i will receive it in minutes..Please write back....

I am playing along almost live right now, predicting I will get the WU information next with another lame excuse about me not ringing the embassy

Quote:
Wayno

I cant just stop what I am doing and head off to find some Weston Onion outlet, I am due in a meeting in 20 minutes, if you are in danger, go back to the embassy and insist they help you
would you likeme to find you a contact phone number for them for you

I have a bit of pull you know, perhaps I can make them help you

Reply quickly
I need to be in this meeting very soon

Just as I am ready to post he sends yet another mail

Lets see

Hmmm

Wayno is enjoying the comedy

Quote:
Removed Sweety's real name
This is no time for comedy or any sorts..i am really in danger and my safety is not guaranteed...Please let me know if you can help me send the money after the meeting as thats the only way for me to get my flight booked and return..There is no phone whatsoever..Let me know if you are sending the money and moreso you didn't even asked of the amount..
SAD

Lets see if we can get Wayno typing a bit quicker

Quote:
Wayno,

I didn't think this is funny at all

I want you safe and as soon as possible
the embassy will help you
I am going to ring them now

Well, OK, I lied, I think its hilarious Laughing

Cant wait for the next installment

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you didn't even asked of the amount

Why not send him a ticket 1st Class to somewhere safe and cold, like well you do have a dungeon.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you do have the best ideas DW Wink

The only bit of script I want from him now is the information he uses for his WU payments, once I get that we are open to suggestions and he would make a great VPA Wink

For now, on with the live show

Wayno complains Sweety doesn't trust him Shocked

What on earth would make him think THAT Confused

Quote:
Enough of this beating about the bush,I have told you how to help me out and stop fooling me and making me feel like a kid..The problem here is you can't help me send a little amount of money simply because you don't believe i would repay you back...If you truly care,then i have told you what to do...

Ok, so lets see if I can get that last piece of info from him, then it's play time

Well, no reason why I cant have a little bit of fun now Laughing

Quote:
Wayno

I have just gotten off the phone to a friend who knows somebody at the embassy, please dont get the shits with me, I am only trying to help you, if you are going to take that tone then we have problems dont we.

Apparently I am going to need some details for this money you need, how much did you want?

I have been assured that the embassy will look after you but important things first Wayno.

Oh and wayno
Why would I not trust you

Get your arse to the embassy where you will be safe and when you get there, tell them my name, Katey Spooner, they will look after you

Pets coming out of our..... well, lots of pets right now

Jessica replied but I will leave Sweety to tend to that one

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez, I'd HATE for him to suffer like that... Rolling Eyes Maybe we can get him to visit the local embassy:

In Nigeria, you can obtain consular assistance from the:
Australian High Commission
48 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
Maitama Abuja NIGERIA
Telephone (234 9) 461 2780
Facsimile (234 9) 461 2782
Email: [email protected]

or maybe the consulate:

Australian Consulate
Honorary Consul
76 Norman Williams Street
SW Ikoyi Lagos NIGERIA
Telephone (234 1) 270 1919 or 879 4142
Mobile: (234) 703 244 2004
Email: [email protected]

SURELY if they mention the Spooner name they'll be treated like GODS!!! Just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor "wayno" has gone all sulky n silent. Ahhhh diddums.

Crying or Very sad

So we turn to the "girl" pets.

Reply in from pet "jesicahcahcah" - very run of teh mill - refugee - millions - using Pastor's PC - BS.

Quote:
Darling,
How are you today hope all is well? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.I am happy that you promise to help me God will bless you just like i told you in my first mail that i am from Liberia, but due to lost my parents and war which made me to ran to near by country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refugee. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come outhere soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Abraham James. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-777 249 546 )if you call and tell him that you want to speak with Mis Jesicah Abdul he will send for me in the hostel because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead me to be in this situation.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposite Certificate and Death certificate (as next of kin)here with me which i will send to you upon your request,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.8m(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars)

So what i need from you is, for you to see that the money is transfered to a good account of your choice and also to make arrengment on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the will of God.However you can call me with the reverend office phone line,I will like you to try to call me as i requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking about you so much.

Darling i will like you to send your full information such as your full name home address and your phone number to know you better so that i can send the bank contact to you to contact them for the transfer

As i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day.
Regard
Jesicah

Laughing

Cakes' scintitilatingness reply;

Quote:
Hi Jessica

So wonderful to here from you but little time to reply now

i will send you a proper email tomorrow I promise

Regards
SweetCakes

Laughing

Next up is vlad "ludmilialialia" - usual script - location - never married - cooking - university - father dead - only child - lonely girl - never been kissed or loved (despite looking like a model) ect

Quote:
Hi Murray. I was very pleased to receive your letter! I did not expect,that you will answer so quickly! I want to learn more about you. What would you like to know about me? Please, do not hesitate to ask me I will answer you with pleasure.

A few words about myself: As you might already know I'm 25 years old girl from Russian. I live in small town Valdai. It is approximately 140 km from Great Novgorod. My birth day date 11 on October. I have never been married but feel ready to make the family with the good and honest person. I want to find the person who will love me and take care of me. I hope that our relations which are so fragile yet will grow day by day. Happiness in the Family is everything which is necessary forthe lonely girl such as I am!

This's all I need. I am already an adult girl and I need my own family! As I already said I work as an accountant. I worked at many other places before girl friend has helped me with this one. It is very nice, I like it very much. Also I like cooking! I can make a big variety of dishes! My mother used to say that it's very important to cook tasty and delicious food to become a good wife. My favourite is the Russian cuisine! My mother says I do it very good however I don't eat that much: sometimes it only salads 2 times a day. What kind of food do you like? I think I know English well enough for us to understand each other I studied English at school then at the University. The English language was my favourite lesson. Of course I don't speak English as good as you but I'm trying to improve it. Now I live with my mother. I was born when my mum was 30. My parents wanted children so much and they were waiting girl for so long so that when I was born they were so happy and tried to give me all their love and care.

My father died natural death when I was young but he is still in my heart and in my mind. Unfortunately I have neither sisters nor brothers. I feel lonely and it is so difficult to live without man's support without strong man's shoulder on which I would lean. Fortunately I have some good friends who always are with me and help me. I am very much interested in you and our relations. Murray, will you please send me your pictures! It's all for now, I'm going home to sleep and think what to write you next time.

Ludmila.

Pointless giving a long reply - so will just re-use teh one above.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hi Ludmila

So wonderful to here from you but little time to reply now

i will send you a proper email tomorrow I promise

Regards
SweetCakes

Laughing

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's so lovely to see all the pets dancing to the Spooners tunes. Very Happy

Wayno is so whiney and impatient. He needs a serious spanking and not the good kind either... Wink

As to the female pets, they are lookin pretty fine Sweetcakes. However will you choose which one needs your love the most???
Oops, silly me Embarassed It's not love they want its cold hard cash. Evil or Very Mad
Well, I'm sure they will get everything they deserve....

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi DQ

Glad to have you stop by

Wayno has gone quiet and if not for Jessicahca we would be ladless for the day.

A little rushed but here is Jessica lad's latest installment

Quote:
Darling,
I thank you once again .I will also like to see you face to face,i am very happy for your concern i want you to know that before i contact you is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to anyother man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and am using the church computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ($3.8 million dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

Email [email protected] or
Email [email protected]
Tele: +447031887602 Fax Fax:44-87-1256-4183
The mail that you wil used to contact the bank bellow
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sir
I am Mr Murray (then surname Shocked ) Shaher foreign partner of Jesicah Abdul who is in the refugee camp senegal. I will like to know the procedure for transfering the money deposited by her late father which she is the next of kin to the account to my bank account in my country ($3.8million us dollars.)
Your reply is urgently needed.
this is the (Deposit Account Number A/C C 0013 - 01327-036162867301-19) the name on the account holder is Dr Ferdinard Abdul,
Yours faithfully Mr My name again
------------------------------------------------------
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prisoner and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life,
have a good day.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love
Miss Jesicah

And my reply

Quote:
Hi Jessica

I am so angry this has happened to you,

As I read I get sadder and saddr and I still cant read it all without welling up inside.

I would so love to hold you taught and kiss and hug your sparkliness forever.

It pains me to see your hurting and I want to make things right.

Please tell me the quickest way to get you out of there and I will see what I can cum up with from hear

Please do take care there.

SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo

Plentinessness pet activititinessness.

"wayno" is still in deep dooo dooo - Murry will post his pitiful BS, but - news on teh "girls"

Laughing

Jessicaaahhh tells of life in the "refugge camp"

Quote:
Darling

Many thanks for your immidiate respond to my mail,as i have told you that life herein refugge camp was very difficult for me , can you imagine that we only one in a day no good food no good water to drink people are dieying here everday due to lack of treatment when one is sick.

Darling So my suggestion is that you have to contact the bank for the transfer so that as soon as they transfer the money into your bank account you will then send me some money from their for meto prepare my travel document to meet you their in your country? but if you want me to come to your country before the transfer which i belived that it will be easiest way to bring me out from this camp so that as soon as i come over to your country then we join hnad togetherand made the transfer.

Darling just like i told you that i lost my international passport through my step mother, but if you can help me to get a new passport which ihave just ask our rev father the cost of passport andhe told methat is $350 us dollars so if you can helpmeto get a new passport sothat i willbe coming toyour country then you haveto tell me so that i will ask our rev father information which you will use to send the money, and the rev father told me that as soon as you send this $350 us dollars that the passport willbe ready withing two days for me to start coming to your country soi all depends on you , but if you can not helpmeto get my travel document with your own money so i will like you to send an email to my bank and ask them the procudure on how they wil ltransfer the money.

Darling i will like you to call me through our rev father phone number +221 777249546 ask him that you want to speak to Mis Jesicah Abdul so that he will send for me from woman hostel so that i can hear your sweet voice togehter with your photo in your next mail..

Hopingto hear from you and your opinion.
Kisss
Jesicah

Lets see how much work we can make teh pet do here with simple replies

Quote:
Hi Jess,

I sent a mail to this banker but i got a reply back saying teh email address is wrong, please have him contact me.

Regards
Murray

Introducing new pet Peyton

We found a few vague details about this pet and decided to adopt him to create a nice new profile for future victims to find.
Spooner standard invite sent

Quote:
Hi Peyton

Thank you for your message, if you are still interested please let me know
Regards
Murray

As it turns out, Peyton is interested in SweetCakes' money

Quote:
Yes of course i,am still intrested in you but if you can added me to my MSN then we can chat here to know each other more than this [email protected] i,am waitimg for you there now ok see you there

As the regular visitors to Spooner Hall will know, Spooners don't do chat, lets see if we can avoid the issue

SweetCakes cant Chat with peyton

Quote:
Hi Peyton
Thank you for your reply,

I am so sorry but the computers I have access to are set so we cant do chat, I do hope you dont mind but we will need to get to know each other by email, I hope this isn't too big a problem for you.
We may well be able to talk on the phone if you would like to give me your number.
I cant wait to here from you

Regards
Murray

As our visitors will also know, Spooners don't do phone calls either, but lets see if we can put on our poker faces and continue with email only.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our money request pet who has serious problems - Wayno begs some more

Wayno sends Sweety a love poem

I haven't done a search on it yet but it looks very familiar

Quote:
ALL I WANT

is to love you for the rest of my life...

to wake up every morning

with you by my side,

knowing that no matter what happens,

I'll be able to come home

to your loving arms.

ALL I want is to share

everything with you...

to talk to you about our ideas,

our dreams,the little everyday things

that make us laugh,

and the not-so-little things

that we can't help worrying about.

ALL I want is to give you my love...

as a place you can always

come to for acceptance

or the simple comfort that silence brings

when things left unspoken

can still be understood.

ALL I want is to grow old with you...

to watch our life unfold,

our dreams,one by one,come true.

ALL I WANT

IS TO LOVE YOU FOREVER.

After the poem, Wayno Starts to beg some more.

Better news though is he coughs up his payment advice, perfect for posting

Quote:
Removed,

Thanks for getting back to me and i so much appreciate all your efforts...below is the info you are to send the money and you are to send it via western union money transfer and you will be given a MTCN number which i will use to get it here..I hope to get it as early as possible tomorrow baby..Lots of love and kisses to you..

Name:Wayne Elvis

State:Lagos State

Zip code:23401

Text question:Who cares about me

Text answer:(Victims name)

I think we will let him stew a bit longer before we continue to torment him further

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice touch of anticipation to excite him?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think emails will work out just fine for the Spooners. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We can only hope Corona Wink

Sweety is busy doing as she does so I have decided that Spooners will get some money accross to Wayno to help his desperate cause.

Sweety wants another piggy from Wayno

Quote:
Hi Wayno

Thank you for that lovely poem, it was hurtwarming.

I dont have time to get out of hear today and dont really know how to use Western Union and the nearest one is a long way from hear, I can put some money strate into your bank account which I can do right now for you,

Send me your account number and I will have the money sent rite away for you

Regards
Sweety

I am sure he will have some excuse about not having a bank account, but just maybe the dollar signs will get an account out of him Very Happy

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety has fun with "wayno"

Quote:
Hi Sweets,
Thanks for getting back to me,thats the only way you can help me send the money baby,please try to get to the nearest western union outlet near you..I am getting increasingly in danger again as there are a lot of people hovering around me..Please i have sent you the info you are to use..I hope to read back soon..

Quote:
Wayno

I can have this money to you in 5 minutes time if I had your bank details

What are you doing
hiding out in the Weston Onion office

Send your account details so I can send your money over

Quote:
I think you are just playing pranks with me..Thats is the only way to get the money here if you indeed want to send it to me..Just let me know if you really want to send it or not..

Quote:
Now you are just being rude and impossible again. Strage how you only profess your love in alternate mails - then turn downright petuland, demanding and obnoxious if you ain't getting what you want.

Is this Love - Am I the woman you adore - or are you just wanting to get your grubby fingers on my wealth ?

Si I'll bounce that question back to you Wayno.

Just let me know if you really want my love or not ?

Quote:
My Love,.
I really do love you baby buy i do want you to understand that i am in a very dangerous situation and i am very much frightened..I am so sorry for my irrational attitude towards you but i am begging you to please help me out..i hope to read back from you..

Wink Laughing Cool

Latest from "jessikah-kah-kah" last seen at the "feldral" high court.

Quote:
Darling,

This is the bank respond that i received in my mail box now, and i understand that you received it as well, which i forwarded it to you and after i gone through the mail i understand that the bank is ready to made the transfer into your bank account , but they needed some document which i have told you that i am here with some of the document that cover the found death and doposite certificate , so the remaning document we should get it through a senegalise lawyer is POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH from feldral high here in senegal dakar so that i will sign it..

Darling i have just talked to the rev father to help me so that we will go to feldral high to to get a lawyer so as soon as we come back i will give you the lawyer contact for you to contact him for the document.
Hoping to hear from you.
Jesicah

Check teh box - Oh yeps - "she" is right too best lookie at that mail as well.

Quote:
Darling,

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready,
these are the contact of the an Attorney I got from high court through help of Rev.Father here, Contact Barrister Cisse and ask him to get these documents for us from high court-
Power of Attorney, Affidavit from Ministry of Justice and letter of Administration from Dakar Municipal Council.Contact him I mmediately you receive this message.
Telephone +221 777 257 449
E-mail: [email protected]
I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed document for us to enable you send them to the Royal bank of scotland London for the wire transfer of the money into your account , as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, help me out to see that Barrister Cisse get this document, my prayers is with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you recieved from the bank to the Barrister Cisse for him to understanding what we need from him,and what to do,

I will never forget you in my life, God bless you, waiting to hear from you with the response from the Barriste cisse and also call Barrister Cisse on telephone so that he will know our seriousness , at the same time send also an email to him.
Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.

Best Regard Love,
Jesicah

Mmmmmmm Blah blah blah blah - de blah & ect

Lets tell some lies - just for a change, yeps.

Quote:
Dareling jessicar,

What a busy bee you have been - simply amazed you have accomplished so much so quickly.

What a clever girl you are. Have I mentioned how I adore clever and beautiful girls ?

I rang the number strayt away, of course, but was put on hold. I hate that don't you ?

But I did get through - they replied OK - but the never heard of you or the good barrister.

I can only conclude you wroye the number down wrong. Get back to me ASAP I can try again

You are deffo in my prayers and dreams, sweet minx that you are for sure.

SweetCakes Murray.

ARE YOU NOT FOOLING ME

Quote:
Darling,

Good day to you my love and how was day over their in your country , as you said the number i gave to you the lawyer number was corect this is number +221 777 257 449.

Darling since you can't get him on phone i suggest send him an email through his email address [email protected] , or does it mean that you are fooling me all this while you said that the bank email is not corect and now the lawyer phone is not going i can't belived that ok.

Dear if you realy want to help me send an email to the lawyer, and i have asking you to call me so that i can hear your sweet voice still you don't call me why , i don't see any seriousness from you in this my situation that is what i want to tell you.this is the rev father phone number +221 777 249 546.

So if you know that you are not fooling send an email to the lawyer or tell me that you are not intrested to help me.

Hoping to hear from you.
Jesicah

Rolling Eyes Wink

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Making a reappearance after "her" dissapearance on Mon Sep 21st "linda" writes back to her snuggle bunnie guru prince

Quote:
Hey ,
Good to hear back from you..you and I share the same requirements for a successful relationship. I want to say that anything can happen if a persons mind is set to it.My last relationship ended some months back when i broke up with my ex-boyfriend cos he was cheating on me . It appears as if we are so much alike in our views.As i told you in my first mail; i came to Nigeria ,but i really want to get back soon ,am presently in Lagos state ,Your wants and desires for a relationship are the same as mine. I am at a point where I would like to start dating again. I am not one to play games with, nor do I like playing games with anyone. Its very childish and very immature. It's not cool playing with someones mind, but people continue doing it with everyone. I have been single and looking for some few weeks now, you definitely are qualifying. My Last relationship ended few months ago. I wish we could meet right now for a cup or coffee or conversation but I am so far away from you at this time am here in Nigeria.here are some of my pics i would love to see yours is that ok by u ?

nor do I like playing games with anyone. Its very childish and very immature

Shocked

Quote:
Dareling Linda,

Brilliant to see you writing again.

I aggre entirely - there are far too many peeps on the web - that play around - and it is so uncool.

We really are of a like mind in so many respects.

So sorry to read about your last love treating you so bad - rest assured I will be a whole new ball game.

Please tell me all about yourself - I want to know you all inside and out.

What wonderful photos - I now have something to kiss before sleep and a face to put into my dreams.

Deepest regards Sweet cakes Murray.

Wink Laughing

Lad "greg" gets back in touch after 4 days delay with this latest cockwaffle.

Quote:
Hey Sweety,

How are you? I am sorry for the delay in always replying you. it's been stressful these past week i sure miss you and i think of you all the time. Please love, give me a number i could call you on and we will always be talking ok.

I miss you and hope to hear from you soon.

Love.

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, the pets sure have been busy rattling their chains

Sweety and I will work through todays updates for the reading pleasure of our visitors Laughing

Jessicah says
Quote:
i don't see any seriousness from you

I have been giggling like a school girl at that one, if it is seriousness the pet wants, he should be seeing what The Enchantress and Ralph are doing to him at Scamwarners profiling the emails he sends us

SweetCakes replies to these alegations of seriousness

Quote:
Jessica My Dareling

I am shocked and quite hurt that you would accuse me of not showing seriousness in this very dangerous matter, you could die there in that refugge camp and I cant sit by without doing anything and let that happen to you.

I do wonder about your seriousness however as you dont seem to want to do anything to sort this mess out I am unsure as to what exactly you want me to do.

I would love to help you but you need to explain yourself clearly and stop insulting me be suggstion I am not being seriousful with you.

Please explain what I am supposed to do here and be clear about about.

Regards
Very Seriuosfully Murray

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic