SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

Pet "greg" responds to having his ass kicked - and replies

Quote:
Hello Sister Katey,

It feels so good to at last hear from you again. How have you been? How was your trip in Australia? I hope it was a success.

About myself I am Greg Phillips,a petroleum engineer and also a widower. I lost wife and 2 lovely kids in a car crash April 2007.I tell you my dear friend its not been easy for a young man like me to loose his wife and 2 kids in less than two minutes,On that fateful day Friday April 13th 2007,my wife was going to drop the kids at school because they woke up late so they missed their school bus.while she was driving she lost control and veered off to the other lane,the car somersaulted thrice and before help came their way,they passed away on getting to the nearest hospital.

Well, i will not bore you with my sad story but since then life has not been easy for me and my only surviving daughter but one thing i know is that Jehovah has a reason for everything so who am i to question Jah,maybe Jehovah has a better plan in life for me.

After that incident i visit orphanage home every weekend just to show the kids love because i see them as my family now,they really make me happy and i will do anything to help any child that does not have a home,i don't care the color.

My hobbies are reading,playing golf,lawn tennis and swimming, i despise lies and i believe in the truth. I don't go out too much, always home after working hours studying with my daughter and putting her in the right manner in which she will be very close to Jehovah.

My daughter is 15years old and her name is Cindy, i believe i have said everything about my life but if there is anything specific you would like to know, please do me the honor of asking.

What do you like your ideal man to be?

I hope you write soonest.

Jah be with you

Greg

Laughing

Quote:
anything specific you would like to know, please do me the honor of asking.

Wink

Depend on it "greg" I am considering specifics - reply pending.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhilenessness as Murry enjoys his Singapore Sling/Fling - someone (who - else) keeps teh show on teh road.

Laughing

Delayed reply to "greg"

Quote:
I am so sorry I did not get back to you sooner.

I have had a very busy weekend. We have had staff shortages at Sydeney and a new set up in our Maylaysia branch to organise.

I simply loved you mail sweet man and I am so looking forward to perhaps meating you. Please tell me more about yourself and you lovely daughter Candy, perhaps some pics.

If I can help in anyway please simply ask.

Apologies for rushed regards

Thinking of you mmmmmmmm

Sweety xxx

Laughing

Quick character switch

Sweet SweetCakes replies to pet "linda"

Quote:
Sweetest darling Linda,

I do hope I find you well and sparkly happy. Thank you so much for you mail and best wishes.

The truth is I have been a BIG fool for love. I bitterly regret getting involved with this latest girl - kate by name.

She made such promises of us being happy together forever and that she would fulfill all my sexual wants and needs.

She even sent nude pics.

Please sweet Linda - I need a good honest friend - mail me soon.

Best regards.

Murray SweetCakes Spooner.

Wink

Received a wonderful "heart-warming" reply from a "caring" pet;

Quote:
HELLO
how are you doing i hope you are getting over the present situation well i feel very sorry for you and everything i hope we could talk better cause a friend in need is a friend indeed see you soon
LINDA CARES

Rolling Eyes

Murry* turns on his (World-renouned) Woo-Guru style.

Quote:
Dareling Landa,

Thank You so much for that wonderful reply.

It has made me feel sooo much better.

I have ritten you a poem - I hope you love it - it was send from my heart.

Wonderful beauty that you surely are,
I gaze each night opon a shiney star.
I have named it after you sweet Linda,
Because you care and I want you near,
Say you will be mine and kiss away my tear.
I adore you sweat Linda,
You dazzle the very heavens with your shine
Linda, please say youll be forever mine.

Please share with your you pics - that I can kiss each night before bed - and I want to know everything about you.

Looking forwards now - thanks to you.

Hugs n kissess

Murray xxxxxxx

* Me really - I tort him everything he knows hahahahahahahha

Wink

Somehow "greg" takes the hump with Sweety - I think mails have passed in teh night.

Laughing

Quote:
Hey, take it easy ok, i am sorry for not getting back to you on time. I have been busy and also spending more time with my daughter. Sorry for not tending to your email sooner. So, how was your weekend? Anything exciting going on?

Simply a case of Sweety resending the last send mail again. Baiters are always right - remember.

Twisted Evil

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^YOU GO GIRL! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo Corona.

Big celebratory bash this weekend at teh hall - you are our guest of honour.

Cool

Concerned pet "greg" replies - hoping Sweety is not working too hard.

Quote:
Thanks for keeping in touch. How was your weekend? I hope you are not working too hard. Try and take things easy ok. Please do ask em anything you want to know about me and i will tell you ok. Here is a picture of me and my daughter i hope you like it.

I personally detest scammers that make use of children in stolen photographs. The pic in question (editted) is another addition to this lads Scamwarners profile.

Quote:
Thank you so much for you concern Greg. I think I have been overdooing things lately, but with half the management on leave, togethre with perhaps the worst secretarial team on the planet, its a wonder our profits have not fallen. I do like to bragg however - between you and me we have grossed half a billion since Easter.

My weekend was brilliant and sensational - as always - as will this weekens big celebratory bash. I do so wish you and stacey could come over and join in the fun.

You are a darling and deer man looking after your sweet dauhter so well. Give her a big hug from me please.

Craig I want to know simply everything about you, please describe you work and dreams and desires.

Looking forwards to you wonderful male.

Sweetcheeks.

The name changes are done on purpose - I just love messing about.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

2 mails from an "equally really busy" - yet has time to be "a falling for you" lad "greg"

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hey,

I am sorry for the delay in my response. How are you doing? I have been really busy with work and my daughter, she always need me to spend more time with her. Please always keep in touch ok. If you wont mind, send me some picture so i will show to my daughter ok.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Greg

Quote:
My Dearest Katey,

I must say i always feel delighted each time i read from you. You should try and take things easy ok. I am glad you had a sensational weekend as always. I really wish i could come join you in the fun times. Well, you can ask me anything you want to know about me and i will tell you ok. I am a Real Estate Agent and also an engineer. My desire is to meet the one true woman that would be there for me, love me equally as she would love my daughter, treat me as i would treat her with lots of love and care. My dream is to grow old together with my family and grow strong in the word of Jehovah, having a life worth praising Jehovah for. I feel comfortable each time si write to you, i can say that i a falling for you, sorry if it offends you for me to say that but it's just the way i feel.

I hope i didn't scare you away.

Greg

I will reply stating I am sending pics - but being so blonde (true) - will forget to add them (old trick).

Quote:
Dareling Grieg,

I too am fealing more and more comfortable with your every male.

I am sending some recent photos for Sandy. I hope she likes horses too. They were taken at a nearby riding school last week. The brown and white mare is a very recent purchase, and a bargain. The others are from my recent trip to Sydeney. I am certain you will agree that I can turn a few heads, despite my years!

Please tell me more about Sandy - I simply adore everything I learn about you.

And........... no you have not scared me away........

Sweety xooxoxoxox

Wink Laughing

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling Kate, I would love to attend the smashing festivities this weekend if my wildness is allowed in that is?
I know the last time I was there, I caused a little bit of a scene but I promise not to be as rowdy this time. Embarassed Cool It was Devil Woman's fault,shhh...
Can I bring a date? I have the perfect honey in mind. I'm sure he will keep me in line this time. Wink HaHa, like any man can keep me in line...

Glad to see that while Murry is away Greggy poo still wants to play.
Spooners really need to kick it up a notch ,since you have only grossed half a billion since Easter though.
That is way down from last year... You may have to let the Chips go at that rate!!!! Shocked
I actually feel faint at that thought.... Who will get my drinks, rub suntan lotion on me, fan me when I become to hot, block the sun with their rock hard body so that I dont burn, feed me grapes, fluff my pillows in that very very special way????

extremely overcome and emotional Linda wrote:
LINDA CARES

I believe her, you can tell from the use of all caps that she is being very sincere and emotional. She's practically yelling it, for the whole world to hear....

P.S. We all know that you are the real boss and keep the show going. Murry is really just hunky eye candy around here. We wont tell him though, it might hurt his feelings.
Great job! Girl power. **High Five and a hip bump, wink**

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Me too, sis! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kate, I am sorry that I missed this: Shocked
Quote:
Big celebratory bash this weekend at teh hall - you are our guest of honour.

I be here! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Celebrate the wonderful job you are doing. beers!

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo

DQ and Corona - you are both the bestest of the brightest STARS at Eater.

Razz Wink

Spooner shin-digs are Huge and anything goes - Let's PARTY !!!!!!

Guru - news - Murry back tomorrow - just in time to mix teh cocktails how we like em.

Cool

pet "greg" assures me that I will like "cute little girl cindy" when I meet her.

Quote:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing? I feel the same as well. You said you would send some recent picture but there was none in the email. Well, what would you like to know about Cindy? She is a cute little girl who always take care of her father, she is very sweet and fun be with, she is being home schooled and she doesn't like being around too many people. But i know you will like her when you meet her. So, what have you been up to? If i may ask, what do you wish to get out of this friendship?

Laughing

Well if the lad is going to mail utter BS and tripe - I can as well.

Note - I will NOT even mention pics and continue my game with teh names.

Quote:
Dearest dareling Craig,

I am so happy little Candi take such good care of you - she sounds angelic - I am certain I will love her to bits.

Hey - heres a neat idea! - send me her mail address and I can mail her myself and get to know her even better - I bet she will love that.

What an excellent question you ask - you are so bright and I admires that in a man.

Basically you want the truth - I am uber rich and successful, yet lonely, sure guys want to fool around and that is cute and pleasant - but I want and am looking for that special man - you know - I am thinking it may be you.

Convince me.

Looking forwards always,

Sweety

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am back from my business trip and ready to fill in to pat the pets as required.

It seems Greg has forgotten all about Sweety's pics
Quote:
Hello dear,

I couldn't help but smile when reading your email. How are you doing and how was your weekend? I am so thrilled by your kind words and i appreciate the care and love you have for my daughter and myself. You know what they say, money can't buy love. You have everything yet miss the one true thing in life(LOVE) I bet there are guys and girls out there who wants to fool around and play games, not knowing the clock is ticking. I am happy but not too happy, i need a woman that i will un-conditionally love and care for, some one who will love me as well as my daughter. You seems like a very nice lady and i think i will be happy to spend the rest of my life with you as a family. I promise to love and cherish you like you ought to and show you how special you are. What do you think we should do from this point on?

Awaiting your answer,

Greg

Here is Sweety's hurtfelt reply

Quote:
Hi Greg my Dareling

What a wondefull email, I am so sorry for the late reply, I spent a good part of the weekend at the airport to pick up my partner after his successful business trip.

He works so hard, to make sure everything is sorted, running a business is not all fun and games you know, sometimes we have to do some work lol

I realy do like the idea of a man in my life and your beautiful daughter Cinder is so lovely too, I would love to right to her but you didn't give me an address to for her

As for spending our lives together, well, lets see how things work out but so far I cant see why not.

Well, lunch is over and I need to get back into a meeting but it has been so nice to catch up.

Please take care and rite soon.

Kindest regards
Sweety

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo Welcome back Murry.

The weekend bash lasted a little longer - but we ALL enjoyed so much.

Laughing

It seems pet "linda" does care for Cakes dollars and has rambled back half a novel.

Quote:
Hello ,

Well to start off my name is Linda , I know it may sound a little unusuall but its an Irish name. I was born and raised in Stoke by an Irish father to a Nigerian mother. My Father died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear. Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.

I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.

I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.

I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.

It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am single and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon..

Linda xxxxx

It HAS been a slow to start bait - but let's get teh lad salivating and imagining untold wealth.

Twisted Evil

Snuggle Bunny replies - spilling teh beans on that "nasty piece of work" Katey;

Quote:
Hi Linda

Thank you so much for your reply and concern, it is wonderful knowing how much you care.

Your life story sounds terrible, I am so sorry you have been through that trouble, lets hope your life only gets better from here.

Are you safe now where you are, these rebels sound dangerous, please do not venture out at night, I would hate for anything to happen to you.

Well, I am looking for something serious and thought I had found the right girl, I was so sure, Katey was and is a beautiful girl and I loved her so until she disappeared on me after sending money, it was only $5,000 luckily so I guess it could have been worse, I mean, I lost more than that on my recent trip to the casino

I hope you understand I am cautios not to get hurt again, they money I sent doesn't worry me, but the emotion hurt still has me crying, if not for the love you are showing I would be crying now but you have helped me to get over the pain caused by that nasty piece of work

I am a loving and caring person and would do anything for those i love, I dont like to show much emotion but I do feel so comfortable sharing with you.

I feel I can trust you with my heart and what you have dun for me so far has been so wonderful. I am really just a sweet snuggle bunnie in a tough mans packaging, falling in love with you has been so easy inspite of what has happened and I know you and I can sooth each other pain.

Everything about you is fine and I am so glad met, you no, I alway like to find positives and the positive in My last relationship has allowed me to find you

We seem to compliment each other so well and it will only get better.

Well, I need to move my arse and get some work done but it has been wonderful reading from you and I hope to read more soon

Take care my Dareling

SweetCakes

Quote:
I speak fluent English - born and raised in Stoke "linda"

Well that is just so wonderful - she can teach me and Murry then.

Wink Shocked

Our "linda" soon sniffs dollars and rambles a wonderous reply;

Quote:
Hello ,

How are you! That email you sent me was quite a response. You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. am presently in nigeria for now ,I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my man at anytime and anywhere it could be a store,mall or just on a sidewalk.

You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a man to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for him and more,I would love him with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.

I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? He is the person that you can't wait until he comes home from work so you can kiss him and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. He gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on his chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. He is your best friend, your lover, your equal and if lucky your husband and father of your children. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship.This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us

Shocked

Quote:
If I didn't scare you by being so serious ? - linda

Nah pet - never worry - Snuggle Bunnies are not easily scared off.

Laughing

Well the pets are all turning up tonite.

Received from "wayno"

Quote:
Why haven't i heard from you for so long?

Gosh teh poor pet must have not read my mail sent nearly 2 weeks ago - I will simply re-send to save bothering to reply.

Wink

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Snuggely Bunnie Murry has to work today Ahhhhhhh.

Wink

So replying "linda" hoping to hot things up a bit;

Quote:
Sweat Darling Linda,

Your mail has me tingling with desires and I reely want to make the effort to know you and grow to love you.

To love and be loved is my ONE dream - I know deap in my heart - that this IS the answer.

Uncondishional and pure love - beats all the fake and phoney loves hands down.

I feel we are really cumming together - and I have such a glow and sparkle when I think of you.

But - Yes you are so rite two - I know just what I want and will travel the world twice to find the One.

I do have many needs too - Katey was drop dead georgious - her pics always made me hard - but she is yesterday - we are now. Please send me some pics - I want to put a body into my dreams and to kiss every night before I sleep.

Please don't think me forward either, but what sexual possitions do you most enjoy - I am a oral lover - 4play too - I give my all - please tell me what your loves and wants are.

I just have this feeling you are THE ONE - as I say I tingle and sparkle at the thought of you.

Lets make waves babe and next week we could be together forever in love and so happy.

Your snuggle bunny SweetCakes xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cool Laughing

Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see teh Spooner's didn't pause while I was gone - looking forward to what comes next!

Now to get a drink.. If you need me I'll be in the hot tub with a glass of orange juice.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad your enjoying the show Caligula Wink

I do hope the "Bar Maid" has put somethimng in that orange juice for you Cool

The pet Greg is starting to fall in love with Sweety

Rich and beautiful businesswoman why wouldn't he be falling for her

Quote:
Dearest love,

How are you, i am so happy to see your email. I gives me happiness. I hope you are doing ok and not working yourself too hard. I have waited so long for a time like this to come into my life and i believe that time is here now and i will do anything to make sure it last forever. Well, Cindy has no email address but i will ask her to set up one for you and then you can write to her directly ok. She is saying hello to you now.

I will again soon.

Greg

Sweety's loving reply
Quote:
Hi Greg,

I am on a quick break for a bite to eat but decided to check my mails and I was delighted to find a mail from you in there.

I am doing just fine and really dont mind being busy, it keeps me from being board.

Please say hi to Candy, I am really looking forward to righting to her, I bet she is so sweet.

I would love nothing more than for us to be together so I can show you exactly how I feel, it reely does warm my heart knowing you care fore me.

Oh, dont you hate that, lunch break and I have a line outside my door of people who want my attention.

Take care my Dareling, please right again soon

Regards
Sweety

It is so much fun getting their kid's names wrong Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On with teh show.

Sweety gives lazy "wayno" a swift kick up teh backside.

Quote:
Wayno

2 days and you still haven't replied, I thort you loved me but you cant even put a couple of words togeder for me

If you have found somebody else I will understand but please have the decency to let me know

Regards
Sweety

Wink Rolling Eyes

Like Sweety really cares hahahahahahahaha

Sending out some new invites - a 20 year old "model" no less included - to tickle Murry's fancy.

Will he ever find teh love of his life ?

DEFFO NOT - RALPH

Laughing

How DOES Ralph do that ? Answers on the back of a Westy receipt.

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
I have waited so long for a time like this to come into my life

He is soooooooo deserving please do not disappoint him, may his time be loooooooooooong and tortured. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit, I SERIOUSLY love this bait.

I love how you guys pander to their base instincts without actually promising anything at all... Kinda the bait I'd planned when I first signed up (as opposed to the abusemail my baits generally devolve to).

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo internationalchrysis & DW - so glad you enjoying.

Quote:
Truly half the fun of the thread is that we just make up any old rubbish to pad the mails - the aim being to gather the lads scripts and profile them.
We never know from day to day which of us is Sweety or Cakes either.
If a lad replies when Murry is sleeping or working I write as Cakes and he does same when I am shopping or finding something more enjoyable to do in Real Life.

This calls for celebration drinkie-poos poolside - let's cause some scandals - yeps!

Wink

Best get some baiting done first though.

After a mere (mare) - see teh horsey reference later - fortnight "wayno" sends this twaddle.

Quote:
It' Just a Woman
From time to time people tell me, "Lighten up, it's just a woman," or, "That's a lot of money for just a woman." They don't understand the distance traveled, the time spent or the costs involved for "just a woman." Some of my proudest moments have come about with "just a woman." Many hours have passed and my only company was "just a woman," but I did not once feel slighted. Some of my saddest moments have been brought about by "just a woman," and, in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of "just a woman" gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day.
If you, too, think it's "just a woman," then you will probably understand phases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise." "Just a woman" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and pure unbridled joy. "Just a woman" brings out the compassion and patience that makes me a better person. Because of "just a woman" I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future.
So for me, and folks like me, it's not "just a woman" but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past and the pure joy of the moment. "Just a woman" brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.
I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a woman" but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a human."
So the next time you hear the phrase "just a woman." just smile....because they "just don't understand."
I hope this brightens your spirit baby..Lots of love and kisses to you..

Note - "lad" has stolen from here http://naturalhorsesouthwest.blog.co.uk/

Quote:
From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, it's just a horse," or, "that's a lot of money, for just a horse".
They don't understand the distance travelled, the time spent, or the costs involved for 'just a horse'.
Some of my proudest moments have come about with 'just a horse'.
Many hours have passed and my only company was 'just a horse', but I did not once feel slighted. Some of my saddest moments have been brought about by 'just a horse', and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of 'just a horse' gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day.
If you, too, think it's 'just a horse', then you will probably understand phrases like 'just a friend', 'just a sunrise' or 'just a promise'.
'Just a horse' brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust and pure unbridled joy.
'Just a horse' brings out the compassion and patience that make me a better person.
Because of 'just a horse' I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future.
So for me and folks like me, it's not 'just a horse' but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment.
'Just a horse' brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.
I hope that someday they can understand that it's not 'just a horse' but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being 'just a woman'.
So the next time you hear the phrase 'just a horse', just smile, because they 'just' don't understand.

Sweety decides to send a right load of twaddle back with knobs on.

Laughing

Quote:
Dareling wayno,

Thank you - thank you so much - that is the very best mail I have read for months.

It had me sparkling and twirly happy - and I have wrote you a poem back in return to show how deeply you have moved me too.

Every dusk as darkness swarms around and camp-fires glow low,
The Enchantress flees from her palace wherein only true worthiness is allowed.
As mortal tight-clammed lids dream dreams of noble mankind,
Her rhymes dazzle and befuddle, her head tilted as pennants fly proud.

Floating over endless virgin forest, neath a diamond sparkling royal blue,
All wants are provided for, anguish, pain, misery and plagues are dashed.
With boundless radiant smiles she teases delightedly throughout every night,
Till dawn returns once more, re-colouring the fields anew and fresh dew-washed.

Cool Rolling Eyes

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic! Beer

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno is still sending stolen crap

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me..I just want you to know that i feel so honoured that i could finally brighten your spirit,I can't wait to be with you baby,To love you in that special way that you deserve,to have you in my arms,to whisper romantic words to your ears and to touch each other in places that delights...Lots of love and kisses to you..
Love without reserve,
Wayne..

Sweety has some questions for Wayno

Quote:
Good Morning Dareling Wayno

Such loving words that brihten me so please keep telling me your loving words.

We reely are getting along so well and i would love to know more about you.

Please tell me all about your work, it does interest me to know, tell me all about your day and your plans for the weekend.

Are you doing anything fun?

Me, I have a boring charity dinner to go to but it is good for business.

For a mere $10,000 donation they are putting on a great do with world class cuiseen from around the world, lobester and caviar and fine champain, personally I feel like a vegemight sandwitch but it is one of those things I have to do.

I am taking some of my staff members as well and I know they will enjoy it so it isn't a big loss, there will be a auction where we can bid on different items as well all for charity, help some under priveliged kids from Africa or somethink which is nice.

Well, Wayno, I need to move my arse and get redy for work, I have a big day planned so I can leave for the charity ball on time

Take care and please right back soon

Kind regards
Sweety

Furball
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have finally read the last email on the spooner saga and you know what, the best bit is knowing it won't be the last one! Lad & Ladette pain never ends Laughing
You guys are awesome Wink
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Furball

Glad you are enjoying the Spooner baits,

We do hope to show how easy it is to waste their time and de-educate them while gathering their scripts and it really isn't hard to do what we do, just pad out the mails wiff waffle and make lots of tiepoes Wink

Furball
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. I an going to check in regularly to see if you ever do find a decent VPA, I mean, how hard can it be Laughing
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayno loves Sweety so much he sent her 2 emails

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me with wonderful words baby,I just want you to know that i can't wait to meet you..I don't really do have much plans here baby as all i do is get to work on the project and its gradually getting to its completion stage and i would be back in some days,my weekends are always boring and i am very much homesick cos i get to stay indoors all the time..My work is a very hard job to be candid,as it involves a lot of equipment and a great deal of determination but i am glad i do get to do it with passion and commitment...How was your big day?Tell me more about your work too..Lots of love and kisses to you..

Quote:
My Life,
I was thinking about youand wanted to write you a little note on how much i truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I chat with you, all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel.
Thank you so much for having so much faith in me,over the last couple of weeks, it's been wonderful; I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You have been wonderful to me and i don't ever want to lose you.
You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I read your messages with wonderful words, the feeling that I get is overwhelming and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically.You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see you cos now i know you are that hidden treasure of mine which i have been searching for so long..Lots of love and kisses to you..
From your dearest in heart,
Wayne..

ETA

Sweety replies to Wayno with some name dropping waffle

Quote:
Hi Wayno

So wonderful to here from you again.

We had a wonderful time at the charity night although it ended up quite an expensive night but it was so much fun and knowing how much was razed for the little African children make it well worth the effort.

I got to catch up with lots of good friends who I hadn't seen in a while and also got to meet some new ones.

Furball spent most of his time following the Corona around which was really funny and almost caused an international chrysies when he started humping the weareborgs leg, lucky however that Caligula was there and he soon got Furball off the leg with a stern warning, it was such a laugh, I would beg and steel to see it all again.

One crazy woman started making a scene when she missed out on an auction for an adorable LSC Ophelia Dicky doll to some woman dressed as a devil, such a drama queen, you would think she missed out on the microsoft lottery to this devil woman.

A little later in the night there was an auction and this other woman Titania was adamant she was going to win it but it wasn't to be, the bid just got higher until I went way over my limit to win it, it was a prize winning orchid which I wanted for a gift, the only problem with 2 keen flower admirers amonst our close friends it was always gfoing to be hard to work out who to give it too.

I decided to settle it with a drinking contest which helped to continue the fun throughout the night, Xerex adjudicated and last I knew they were still at it so i still dont know who the winner was.

Well Wayno, I need to get my arse moving, the place is going to need a bit of a clean and i think I have covered everyone from the last 6 pages so I will get going and tell you more later.

Take care Wayno

Kindest regards
Sweety

I picked out the names of all who have posted here in the last 6 pages, please feel free to post to get your name into the next load of waffle we send the pets. Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo & Welcome to teh Hall Furball

Wink

Baiting shenaniganessness.

Laughing

pet "greg" (very proper - as is his wont) PMSL

Quote:
Mr Greg Phillips to sweetcheeks.spooner

Hello Love,
How are you doing today? How was your weekend? Well, i am sorry for the delay, you know single father and it's difficult. So, what have you been up to?

Here is Cindy's email address; [email protected] you can write to her any time ok.

So tell me what you have been up to.
Love

Greg

Sweet Sweety replies - rather tersely;

Quote:
Hi Greg

What have I been doing, well, I have been missing you and wondering why you took so long to get back to me.

I am glad you have though, please tell me all about what you have been up to that has made you too busy to right to me

Regards
Sweety

Mail to Candy "cindy" lol;

Quote:
Hi Cindy,

You dad has given me your email address and I hope we can get to know each other, who knows where your dad and I will end up but it would be nice to get to no each others now

Please tell me all about your likes and desires, do you like to play with Lara Croft dolls like I did or perhaps there is something else you like playing with.

Please feel free to ask me anything you like and it can be our little secret, girls need a woman to confude in and I would love if you and I will be best friends

Well, you do take care little cany and please right back soonest

Regards
Sweety

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a wonderful email in one of my boxes and figured it would be rude not to reply

Introducing Ludmila

Quote:
Hello!!! My name is Ludmila. I the modest girl from Russia. My age
of 25 years. I think, at this age it is necessary to search for the
man and to create strong family. For this purpose I write to you. I do
not search for casual relations. I search for the future husband. I
have seen your profile and have decided to write to you. I do not know
why. I think, it is female intuition. I hope to not be mistaken in
this choice. I shall be glad to learn you better. And I ask to answer
my e-mail: removed, you can find it at Scamwarners @yahoo.com I shall be glad to see your letter
and certainly a photo. I also promise to answer you at once and to
send you my photo. I hope, you can answer soon!
Ludmila.

Lets see if we can get some script for posting at Scamwarners

Quote:
Hi Ludmila

I have just received you wonderful email.

You sound wondeful and I would love to get to know you better but I am older than you, I do hope that isn't a problem, if so, that is Ok, I will understand, just please let me know.

Regards
Murray

Seeing as Sweety has been having all the pets lately I decided to be greedy and treat myself to another new pet.

Introducing Jess
Quote:
Hi Jess,

Thank you for the wonderful message yuwie.com, I look forward to findout out more about you and to see your pictures

Regards
Murry

May they long remember the charms of SweetCakes Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic